The best part is...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What do you enjoy most about telemarketer work? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

Reply - Report abuse

Rosha in Pontiac, Michigan

60 months ago

alright im a telemarketor and i can tell anyone who reads this that the previous statement from dixon was actually a person pretending, we take people off our lists when asked, and dixon you should really stop trying to get people to hate us, were just doing out job and supporting our kids, how would you like it if someone came to your work and yell at you all day. Im happy and proud to be a telemarketor because it put my kids through school. Dont be mad at us, be mad at the company we work for cause in the end were all trying to make money to support ourselves. I get it, you dont like being bothered at home, but there are some people that do, some people dont leave their houses and need calls like this, and when people prank us, or yell at us it really dosent affect me that much, cause i just go to the next call. and by the way i gaurantee that not everyone can do this job, it takes patience and you have to be able to ignore jerks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.