How do I sell leads?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Kris A in Tampa, Florida

76 months ago

So I've ran a telemarketing company now for a while and have collected several thousand full data leads and am interested in selling the data. How do you go about doing such a thing, and what legalities are involved?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Heather in Plano, Texas

76 months ago

I've worked as a marketer and recruiter for 5 years and I have amassed thousands of high-net-worth leads nationwide. I'm new to the concept of "lead selling"....can anyone provide advice or share their experiences? Thank you for helping someone who's new to the lead selling game....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Leon in Nashville, Tennessee

67 months ago

How do i sell leads? And what is needed to make sure the leads keep selling? I work for a company that gets 2500 leads a weekend. If you think you know a way to help, advice would be great. Thank you
Leon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ariel in Pierrefonds, Quebec

62 months ago

Kris A in Tampa, Florida said: So I've ran a telemarketing company now for a while and have collected several thousand full data leads and am interested in selling the data. How do you go about doing such a thing, and what legalities are involved?

hey, what kind of leads and i have a question, i am opening a b2b telemarketing office but other rooms have told me to register the company in the united states..my question is why ?
thx

Ariel Weinsberg

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.