Chase Assessment Test

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (20)

whey nick in Brooklyn, New York

57 months ago

Hello everybody! I am very desperately in need of a job. I made an account with chase bank and I have a few questions. I know that banks require assessment tests to test your personality and trustworthy. So on the Chase test, there's a lot of questions that I can't figure out which will get me the interview. So can someone help me do this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (439) / No (90) Reply - Report abuse

stacey in Bronx, New York

45 months ago

brooke in Marysville, Washington said: I failed the test, and I know I answered all the math questions right. Anyone know why you would fail?

how do i access the test online where do I go can you get back to me at miraclewonders21@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (101) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

DI@MOND in Brooklyn, New York

41 months ago

whey nick in Brooklyn, New York said: Hello everybody! I am very desperately in need of a job. I made an account with chase bank and I have a few questions. I know that banks require assessment tests to test your personality and trustworthy. So on the Chase test, there's a lot of questions that I can't figure out which will get me the interview. So can someone help me do this?

IF YOU PASS THE TEST THE HR WILL CALL YOU OR ONCE YOU DO THE TEST YOU COULD CALL THE HR FOR CHASE AND ASK THEM TO PULL UP YOUR PROFILE THEY SHOULD TELL YOU IF YOU PASS OR FAIL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

EB in Garden City, Michigan

36 months ago

I failed the Chase Assessment as well. I know I did the math problems correctly. I called the branch I was applying at, the Manager told me to call the recruiter because he didn't do the hiring. The recruiter said she could not even access my assessment and if I failed, I failed, and I can't re-apply for SIX months. I do not understand why I failed, some of the questions were very unfair for someone with no banking experience. If the assessment had provided Chase's normal procedures then I know I would have passed. How am I supposed to know what to do in a given situation if I've never worked for a bank before? The recruiter even went on to tell me that there is NOBODY to contact because the teller screening is automated. I asked her to please bring this up with someone, I would make a good teller, I've managed large amounts of cash before in retail mgt. positions. This is very upsetting... to say you fail, you can't re-test for 6 months, AND there's nobody to even look at your assessment and tell you why you failed. It is not fair. I took BofA's online assessment and passed. This is very upsetting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (60) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Rocky in Rockwall, Texas

33 months ago

Anyone can have a friend or "friends" present while taking the test who are brilliant at math word problems. My guess is if you go through that much trouble, perhaps you have the initiative they desire anyway.
The personality questions aren't extensive in anyway. Which do you prefer questions. They can't possible encapsulate your entire personality, work ethic or aspirations.
Look, my advice is this. Make sure when you take the test to have some paper handy, a calculator you are familiar with. I bought a cheapy from the dollar store and was so frustrated with "it" that it hindered more than helped.
Step back and think about the problems. They often offer more information than required to actually answer the question. I don't know if its timed, but you can go back and change your answers before the final submit. It didnt say it was timed, so I would want it right.
Good luck to you. Until they meet you, actually, until you work there they probably won't really know if you are going to cut it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lovepchan in Katy, Texas

33 months ago

I just the took the assessment and failed. But I took it before and passed. I don't know why either.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

EB in Garden City, Michigan

32 months ago

It will tell you that you did not pass and that you can't reapply for 6 months. I'm over it though, there have been so many bank robberies in the areas around me lately, that I don't want to work in a bank anymore!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

brooklyn in Brooklyn, New York

32 months ago

Awww sorry I love banking I took the test this morning and it said a member from one of our staffing department will review your qualifacations. Those candidates with the experience and qualifacations that corresponds to our requirements may be contacted by our staffing department is this a sign I passed?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Hartford in connecticut in Dobbs Ferry, New York

32 months ago

I also got the same message. It's been more than a month. I did not get any email from them about my assessment result.
But I got an email from them saying that the position which I applied for, got filled by another candidates who they think will be the best suitable for that positions.Without a interview how they can decide? I am confused, what that means I failed the assessment? I worked as a teller for more than 3 years. It is very frustrating that I cannot find the teller job again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

32 months ago

Thanks for your quick reply. I applied for two position. I got the same regret letter from them for both the position. I hope they will contact me soon. Best luck for your job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

32 months ago

Lol I didn't get a job either but wat I do is apply for other kind of jobs in the mean time to keep myself busy can't wait on them forever ill go crazy n this thing is connected to my fine lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

32 months ago

I am also doing the same. When ever I see a teller job posting. I am applying to those job. I had a phone interview with Citibank couple of weeks back, the recruiter told me I will be contacted by the branch manager within 2 to 10 days.But I did not hear anything from them.I am still waiting for their call, so for no luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

32 months ago

I'm in Brooklyn n TD bank is hiring , bank of America, Chase, HSBC, citi bank or u can jus try customer services jobs until u find wat you r looking for even if u get hired doing somethih else it keeps u busy and sane

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

32 months ago

Exactly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Pretty in Johannesburg, South Africa

27 months ago

Hi all. I will be go8ing for an assessment for the role of an Assistant Compliance Officer. Kindly advise what to expect ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

mizukitohru in Houston, Texas

27 months ago

I just called the chase HR they said they won't email you anything. If you failed the test then they will have a pop up saying Thank, but you are not required to be accepted to this position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mizukitohru in Houston, Texas

27 months ago

Hi, I just called Chase HR they said if you failed the assessment test then there will be a message box saying Thanks for taking the test but you are not required to have this job. If you don't see the box that mean you passed the test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Thucydides in Lemoore, California

25 months ago

So weird, I also failed the teller exam - the weird part being that I passed the Personal Banker Exam with flying colors just two weeks ago, and it was CONSIDERABLY more difficult than the teller exam!!! I'm almost certain it must have been because of the personality assessment, my math was pretty spot on and I double checked my answers just to be safe. Quite a shame, I was looking forward to working at Chase.

I guess a degree in finance just doesn't go as far as it used to, eh?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rfrf101 in Cordova, Tennessee

24 months ago

Thucydides in Lemoore, California said: So weird, I also failed the teller exam - the weird part being that I passed the Personal Banker Exam with flying colors just two weeks ago, and it was CONSIDERABLY more difficult than the teller exam!!! I'm almost certain it must have been because of the personality assessment, my math was pretty spot on and I double checked my answers just to be safe. Quite a shame, I was looking forward to working at Chase.

I guess a degree in finance just doesn't go as far as it used to, eh?

Somewhere lies a better position for you and if you would have gotten this one, you will miss a greater opportunity!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

johndoe in New Rochelle, New York

5 months ago

so i dont understand these assessments... they clearly have people working in banks who can barely speak the language. some of whom did not go to school. im a graduate student and i didnt pass? BOGUS!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.