applying

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

lika in Bridgeport, Connecticut

81 months ago

how can i apply online ,it does not acxept any password , i use everything , # . letters . i dodn't know what to do ??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Jo Ann Quinlan in Homer, Alaska

81 months ago

I worked for the State of Alaska, in public service type positions, accepting an early incentive retirement program offered by the State in April, 1997, completing 25 years of service. I certainly would appreciate consideration for employment with your company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

THELMA SPAULDING

79 months ago

I'M RETIRED, BUT WOULD LIKE TO WORK PART-TIME. I HAVE AT LEASE 25 YEARS OF BANKING, THE JOBS I HELD WERE BOOKKEEPING,ACCOUNTING, TELLER SUPERSIVOR, PERSONAL BANK REP. I'M INTEREST IN A PART-TIME POSITIO AT CLENDENIN BRANCH

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

THELMA SPAULDING

79 months ago

I HAVE 21 YEARS BANKING EXPERIENCE AT NATIONAL CITY BANK, BY LAST POSITION WAS TELLER SUPERVISION,ALSO APPROX 3 YEARS AT STERLING BANK AND TRUST, MY LAST EMPLOYMENT WAS AT RYNNE CHINA DOING BILLING. I HAVE RECENTLEY DECIDE TO LOOK FOR A PART-TIME JOB IN CLENDENIN . THANK YOU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

lance skyles in Tacoma, Washington

79 months ago

go on line to find applicatiion to safeway LEBANON, Or.iam have started i had promblem to put resume on the resume block

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Patricia E. Sanchez in Laredo, Texas

78 months ago

I looking for a full time job. I have never worked at a Bank before, but I do have experience with QuickBooks, Excel, Word, Outlook. I am a fast learner.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shane Shipley in Miami, Arizona

74 months ago

I was trying to get an application for work with you all my home phone number is 928-425-0115

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lisa in Tacoma, Washington

74 months ago

i cannot recieve an application to fred meyers what do i do? ive tried everything

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nishi in San Jose, California

58 months ago

lika in Bridgeport, Connecticut said: how can i apply online ,it does not acxept any password , i use everything , # . letters . i dodn't know what to do ??

May be u have some problems with the keys in your key board. Or U haven't followed the instructions to make the password. I dont know which site u went to ??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.