Credit check/application process stopped

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Nish in Brooklyn, New York

27 months ago

OK so after two days not checking my dashboard I finally checked today and still no approval for my credit check. Then I noticed my application status said my process stopped. So I called TSA Help Desk and asked why and basically I'm expecting a letter via Fed EX stating why my application stopped. So my question to anyone on here is why did this happen? what does this mean? I guess I should just wait on my letter, but its nerve wrecking because I was wondering why it was taken all of this time when it stated 3-5 business days for the credit check..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley in La Vergne, Tennessee

27 months ago

You may have something negative on your credit. The government won't hire a person with deliquent student loans, credit cards, or other debts totaling 10,000 or more. They look at it as a liability. This may or may not be your situation, hope I helped you out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Grace.Haye@gmail.com in Brooklyn, New York

21 months ago

Nish in Brooklyn, New York said: OK so after two days not checking my dashboard I finally checked today and still no approval for my credit check. Then I noticed my application status said my process stopped. So I called TSA Help Desk and asked why and basically I'm expecting a letter via Fed EX stating why my application stopped. So my question to anyone on here is why did this happen? what does this mean? I guess I should just wait on my letter, but its nerve wrecking because I was wondering why it was taken all of this time when it stated 3-5 business days for the credit check..

What happened when you got your fedex package? Whay did it say and what steps didbthey say to take to rectify it? The same thing happened to me and I'm still waiting on my fedex package.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CoyRams in Bixby, Oklahoma

8 months ago

I applied for TSO few days ago, took the CBT and passed it. Accepted the contingent offer the same day and now waiting on Credit Check process. It has been a week and nothing yet, I check my dashboard on a daily basis. Does having an active secret clearance and interim top secret helps speed up the process? Will I have to do the E-86 (eQip) again? Any response to my questions are appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.