TSA TSO in NJ (Atlantic City) or Philadelphia Area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

touchdowntk in Absecon, New Jersey

24 months ago

I'm in the ready pool for ACY. Wanted to know if anyone else is in the ready pool (and how long you've been in it), is or has worked there, and how it is there. Anyone from the area or other airports nearby, your help is appreciated as well. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

katrina in Newark, Delaware

17 months ago

touchdowntk in Absecon, New Jersey said: I'm in the ready pool for ACY. Wanted to know if anyone else is in the ready pool (and how long you've been in it), is or has worked there, and how it is there. Anyone from the area or other airports nearby, your help is appreciated as well. Thanks.

I did my training in ACY for a month there! You are in great hands! Great team, and they help you every step of the way.

Reply - Report abuse

Peyton in Hollywood, Florida

12 months ago

touchdowntk in Absecon, New Jersey said: I'm in the ready pool for ACY. Wanted to know if anyone else is in the ready pool (and how long you've been in it), is or has worked there, and how it is there. Anyone from the area or other airports nearby, your help is appreciated as well. Thanks.

Hi!
I'm currently in the ready pool for Boston Logan. I've been in the ready pool for about 2-3 weeks right now. That process has taken me about 3 months to get from when I started the application to now. I am hoping to hear from them soon about orientation. I was wondering if anyone knows how long this step of the hiring process usually takes? How long have you been in the ready pool?

Reply - Report abuse

Misskat in Evansville, Indiana

4 months ago

I'm in evansville, just put in the ready pool. Is anyway out there with me at this point? Does anyone know about how long before you get a call?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

trice6319 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

4 months ago

Misskat in Evansville, Indiana said: I'm in evansville, just put in the ready pool. Is anyway out there with me at this point? Does anyone know about how long before you get a call?

IT'S A WAITING GAME ONCE YOU ARE IN THE READY POOL YOU JUST WAIT FOR THEM TO CALL YOU. IT ALSO DEPENDS ON THE AIRPORTS NEEDS. GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE THEY CALL YOU SOON

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Misty in Texas

4 months ago

Hi yeah I'm in the same boat been in the ready pool for two months now. I just have a question for you or anyone who can answer do you have a check mark over your ready pool or a star as to indicate it's still in process?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

sallen in Waldorf, Maryland

4 months ago

Still waiting to get a call for the AA for DCA, or Dulles.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

4 months ago

Misty in Texas said: Hi yeah I'm in the same boat been in the ready pool for two months now. I just have a question for you or anyone who can answer do you have a check mark over your ready pool or a star as to indicate it's still in process?

you have a check mark if it's in process a check mark once it's complete,hope that answers your question.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

4 months ago

sallen in Waldorf, Maryland said: Still waiting to get a call for the AA for DCA, or Dulles.

good luck i hope you get the call

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

sallen in Waldorf, Maryland

4 months ago

trice6319 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: good luck i hope you get the call

Thanks trice6319, I know it is a very long process.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Misty in Texas

4 months ago

trice6319 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: you have a check mark if it's in process a check mark once it's complete,hope that answers your question.

What I mean is I have a star over my ready pool but I got the email saying i passed everything and now in ready pool however I've been reading on this forum that some people actually have a check mark over their ready pool. So I'm just looking for some clarity if anyone knows what it all means. Thanks.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.