Travel Agent Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (118) - Start a Discussion

DONDRUP Tours and Treks in Thimphu, Bhutan

Travel Agents - Become partner with us in BHUTAN..

If you are experienced or fresh travel agents abroad looking for travel agent partners from Bhutan, then you have come to the right post. We are...

Krissy in Texarkana, Texas

Updated 85 months ago

Own your own travel agency and work for yourself - 31 Replies

There is a market shift going on right now where people are booking their travel online instead of going into the brick and mortar agencies. If...

Lay in Danbury, Connecticut

Updated 88 months ago

What is a Card Mill? - 11 Replies

In attempt to better clarify the position of card mills, I've copied the following from an OSSN article. As some of you know, RCCL corporation...

Jacks013 in Saint Louis, Missouri

Updated 88 months ago

To be the best... - 2 Replies

What are the top 3 traits or skills every travel agent must have to excel? Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your travel agent...

karma in Thimphu, Bhutan

Bhutan Visit, Bhutan tours, Bhutan Travel

For centuries the highest mountains in the world have hidden a tiny jewel, the Buddhist Kingdom of Bhutan. Come, explore with us this mystical...

Lamarcue Larry in Palm Harbor, Florida

YTB TERM From IATAN.

YTB IATAN card was Termanated Again it is truly sad Way to find out. If you have not seen this video you need. Video Another traverus...

ron in West Chicago, Illinois

Updated 90 months ago

I just purchased my online travel agency - 2 Replies

I just purchased an online travel agency. Its my personal web page where i can direct people to buy travel on my site and when they do i earn %60 of...

Arlenie in New Jersey

Power of Online Bookings why it is changing the Travel World? what do you think?

Online Bookings have gone up to over 80% Barry Diller is a happy man Expedia was one of the first to offer flight ticket from your computer. I can...

Eli in Hemet, California

Give a 3 days 2 night travel certificate to your customers/downline. Cost only 0.35 cents each

Please consider these certificates for your down-line as a marketing tool. Consider given out a 3 days 2 night travel certificates to your...

Rohit in Beaverton, Oregon

Updated 90 months ago

I provide service for travel agents - 2 Replies

I provide service to travel agents. A customizable website. You can edit your packages provided, add new packages yourself. Choose any template you...

Tres in Pasadena, California

Updated 90 months ago

Altour is buying my employer - 1 Reply

Is this a good thing? Does anyone one here work for altour as a corp agent?

Barry in Parow, South Africa

New Rolls-Royce Service in Cape Town, South Africa

Hi all, Our company, Cape ROLLS-ROYCE Hire, has just launched it's brand new website offering fantastic tour and travel experiences for Cape Town,...

R P in Atlanta, Georgia

Save Hundreds On All Your Cruises/Vacations

Hello, When I Heard I Could Take 6 Day, 5 Night Cruises For $240 (Port Charges And Taxes INCLUDED)....It Was A No-Brainer! Check Out This Site...

arlenie in Old Bridge, New Jersey

Updated 91 months ago

Boom or bust? - 1 Reply

Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing? Where are the jobs? Which places have the most travel agent...

Charlie in Warrenville, South Carolina

Updated 91 months ago

Show me the money... - 1 Reply

What are typical travel agent salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this...

NWTravels in New Westminster, British Columbia

Updated 93 months ago

Becoming a Travel Agent - 6 Replies

The easiest way to become an agent is with YTB Travel, you get full training and support and best of all you get your own online travel agency so you...

Macer in Ovar, Portugal

Algarve Faro Airport Transfers

Algarve Faro Airport Transfer The last time I travelled to Algarve I used the services of Polotur, a transfer company that operates to and from...

Host

Interview Preparation

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming travel agent interview? Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Page: « Previous   1  2  3 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.