Has anyone heard of Oasis Agent or KHM Travel Group?

Comments (1 to 50 of 65)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

ceesiren in Beaverton, Oregon

74 months ago

I am signed up with Oasis (they are affiliated with Palm Coast Travel, btw) and I like them... they definitely offer some great benefits (not the least of which is being involved with the Signature Network), however, I also was led to believe that the cost to book was $29 per trip no matter what the commission was (unless it was under $100 and then it was supposedly an 80/20 split with you keeping 80%). But I recently received notice from them that they are going to an 80/20 split for all bookings. And when I looked closer at my contract I discovered that the $29 booking fee only applied if the commission was under $159. I mean it SAID that in the contract, which I hadn't read as thoroughly as I should have because I had spoken to someone there and believed I fully understood the program. Silly me. And to be honest, I'm kind of pissed about that. Their website still STATES the thing about $29/booking no matter what the commission is!!!

I still think they have a lot to recommend them, esp. for independent agents working solo. Great commission levels, good support and, if you can afford it, their top level of membership ($79/mo) offers some very amazing tools that will help you immensely. However, that's kind of a big chunk for someone fairly new to the biz, so you might want to consider other options.

Another one I'm looking at is Outsideagents.com (affiliated with Cruises and Tours Unlimited... who I have been told is a big nasty discounter!)... but they don't charge a monthly fee at all... just the 80/20 split and if you do enough volume that drops to 90/10! They also offer you a lot of support and training... and they give you Revelex Power Agent booking engine for FREE... which is awesome. I think it's the best engine in the biz and I worked for one agency that charged me $25/mo just for that alone. For new agents, no monthly fees is going to be VERY attractive & hard to beat.

Nadine in Plainfield, Indiana

69 months ago

kanaks in Honolulu, Hawaii said: I'm with all of you. Trying to find a trustworthy host. @ceesiren, When did you start with OASIS? Have you gotten any biz from OASIS and have you gotten paid from them? Is the biz that you have gotten from them consistant and have they paid you on time? How is their staff, are they as helpful as they say? Has anyone complained about them? I tried to look them up on the BBB but there is nothing on them that I could find. Did you have to take their training? If so was it worth the $399.00? I'm at the entry level of the travel industry so I'm just trying to gather information before I commit. Thanks any information anyone can give re: OASIS or any other travel host is very much appreciated.

I found Oasis and OutsideAgents.com on the bbb.org in USA under thier affiliate name (found on the websites outsideagents.com and oasisagent.com "about us page" that had the affilliate name and address)
Outsideagents.com had an A+ bbb rating under the different affiliate name and Oasis had a B+ bbb rating under thier affilited name. Not sure if that means that the actual business name is the same or not.
KHM is under its own name with an A+ bbb rating. I had been looking at them for a while. They also sell a product called Luxevo (savings club?). You get residual income from this one, but it is about $100.00 to start and $49.00 per month. So now I am really confused. I am in a business that I think is awesome but it is a dental/health discount savings plan with complete markedting and training. It costs $50 to 75.00 a month. MLM etc. It seems like you could do well with it and people are. But I hate to shell out more and not do well with it. Although, travel sounds like a top work at home job.

Nadine in Plainfield, Indiana

69 months ago

I just noticed on the Oasis affiliate name on the bbb.org USA site that there is a red alert Link and when clicked on it there is a note about there is a government action on the company. What ever that means, but I am staying away from Oasis. UGH!

John in Calgary, Alberta

68 months ago

I believe it has to do with them selling travel insurance incorrectly. It should be straightened out soon.

John in Calgary, Alberta

68 months ago

Also found out they are not accepting agents from Canada. No reason given.

rhonda in Bulverde, Texas

67 months ago

Sounds like outside agents is the one to go with. Am I right?

moxxie01@*****.*** in Chicago, Illinois

67 months ago

Yes. Training isn't as easy with KHM, but you aren't looped into a $50 /mo for a year contract with KHM either. I liked their training so I signed up for both not knowing that KHM contracted you for a year and outside agents didn't. So in comparing the 2 free is better with no strings in outside agents, but not as easy training, no website or extras either. Still wish I just went with Outside Agents to save a monthly charge. But Great training with KHM even though I am stuck. :)

Heather in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

67 months ago

I was with KHM Travel it cost me 99.00 dollars to join and a monthly fee I think like 49.95 a month for the booking engine and if you want want the Luxevo Program it is extra. I am trying out Outside Agents who has been around since 1992 their parent name is Cruises and Tours Unlimited. And they are pretty reasonable actually it is free to begin. If you don't have a lot to invest right away I would chose them, and the commissions are 80% if you use them to help you book, but I you book yourself it is like 100%. Also they do not discriminate Canadians. I am sure they would love to have you aboard. Also Outside Agents was on the top ten hosting agents site. Good Luck

momto3and1more in Lutz, Florida

66 months ago

I was just reading about KHM. ems like alot to get started especially if on a tight budget. Ive been looking for something to do from home and there are so many scams out there its unbelievable. I was with Global Travel years ago but also had a fulltime job so I didn't put in the effort I should have. From what I remember there wasn't much support and training at all. I think I will look into Outside agents.
Thanks for all the info!

Alis-Life is Beautiful in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

61 months ago

moxxie01@gmail.com in Chicago, Illinois said: Yes. Training isn't as easy with KHM, but you aren't looped into a $50 /mo for a year contract with KHM either. I liked their training so I signed up for both not knowing that KHM contracted you for a year and outside agents didn't. So in comparing the 2 free is better with no strings in outside agents, but not as easy training, no website or extras either. Still wish I just went with Outside Agents to save a monthly charge. But Great training with KHM even though I am stuck. :)

Question: Despite the fact that you are with held in a 1 year contract, is the experience paying off? How are you liking the job/career? I am curious to know because I am actually interested in KHM myself. As far as outside agents or Oasis, you would rather work for them because it's free? Even though they do not provide proper training or none at all to new agents? I don't know, I think I would love to get trained and perform well even if there is a fee. However, if I can be trained without having to pay a fee, then that's even better! I just doubt any business would do that, especially if there is a huge payout involved. Anyways,please let me know your thoughts on this matter. Thanks and stay blessed!

Alis-Life is Beautiful in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

61 months ago

I have another question. Has anyone heard of MMV-Magical Moments Vacations. They specialize in Disney Vacations. I am just curious to know if this could be something to consider as well. I know that Disney Parks will be profitable because Disney is such a huge brand. But just need more information about this particular travel agency host. If anyone knows something about it please let me know. So far, all I have found out is that there is only a 100.00 payment for the E&O. The owner, Ms. Jen states that she is an agent herself and believes in agents being able to work, earn and learn without all of the unnecessary fees that most host agencies provide. This seems ideal being that I'm completely new and strained financially-hence, wanting to work from home. Please comment if you have any advice.

Ervin in Brooklyn, Michigan

59 months ago

I did not like KHM over charge you the website that they give you is very dull my customers did not like it. outsideagent is the best by far been with them 2 years now. You can get a your own website with them it is called agent studio the best by far...

ARACELIS in Gillette, New Jersey

54 months ago

Wow! happy I read the comments, will be looking at "Outside Agents.com" :)

Anastacia in San Diego, California

53 months ago

I am looking at both KHM and Outside Agents as well. I am brand new and need the best training possible. It seems that KHM has that, as well as weekly webinars and conference calls. It seems to me that the training might be worth the monthly fee and support. Has anyone recently worked with either. A lot of these posts are older, so wanted to see if there is anymore recent information. Thanks!!!

Freda in Williamston, South Carolina

48 months ago

momto3and1more in Lutz, Florida said: I was just reading about KHM. ems like alot to get started especially if on a tight budget. Ive been looking for something to do from home and there are so many scams out there its unbelievable. I was with Global Travel years ago but also had a fulltime job so I didn't put in the effort I should have. From what I remember there wasn't much support and training at all. I think I will look into Outside agents.
Thanks for all the info!

So tell me how is Global Travel. .I am interesting in that company

lindy1958 in Milton, Massachusetts

48 months ago

I have been with KHM going on 4 years and I love them. You may have to pay a fee but it is worth every penny just with the training they provide. They also have training at their offices 4 times a year, 2 times for new agents coming in and they also have training for veteran agents agents twice a year. They have wonderful fams quite a few times a year. The owners and the agents are what makes this company, it is like having an extended family. Everyone goes out of their way to help each other and we love getting to see old friends and make new ones on the fams we go too. I have never had a problem receiving my commission and once you achieve the status of Pinnacle which is having 100,000 in sales a year you go up to 90/10 split. As far as their techonology it has taken a while but they didn't want to put anything out there to their agents that was inferior so we should have it within 2 weeks. They do have their website that we can put our brand on but I choose to have my own website as well because I want to sell myself and book my clients so I can form a relationship with them. If anyone want to know more about them I would be happy to answer any questions.

VDrelling in Quakertown, Pennsylvania

47 months ago

lindy1958 in Milton, Massachusetts said: I have been with KHM going on 4 years and I love them. You may have to pay a fee but it is worth every penny just with the training they provide. They also have training at their offices 4 times a year, 2 times for new agents coming in and they also have training for veteran agents agents twice a year. They have wonderful fams quite a few times a year. The owners and the agents are what makes this company, it is like having an extended family. Everyone goes out of their way to help each other and we love getting to see old friends and make new ones on the fams we go too. I have never had a problem receiving my commission and once you achieve the status of Pinnacle which is having 100,000 in sales a year you go up to 90/10 split. As far as their techonology it has taken a while but they didn't want to put anything out there to their agents that was inferior so we should have it within 2 weeks. They do have their website that we can put our brand on but I choose to have my own website as well because I want to sell myself and book my clients so I can form a relationship with them. If anyone want to know more about them I would be happy to answer any questions.

I would like to know mor about your experience. I have seen a lot of bad reviews about KHM. Can you email me so we can discuss this further. Nica63@live.com

sbrent in San Francisco, California

47 months ago

I found a host in San Juan Capistrano called Authorized Agents. They pay 80%- so far did not stick me with any fees except for Errors and Omissions at $5 per month. They are part of Signature. What I like is that they don't sell direct - but a little strange on the name since their consumer name is Travelmakers. Been with them 5yrs but retiring this year. Website is AuthorizedAgents.com

JennB0202 in Dublin, Georgia

47 months ago

I would love the name of the host company that you are currently working with!

LearnedALesson in Texas said: This review is a joke. Must be from a KHM Staff member.

They rake in money from unqualified people who don't know the first thing about the travel industry giving professional agents a bad name.

As far as the community and "Family" by all means if you enjoy working with other agents who ask questions like: "Is a passport required for travel to (insert euopean country here)?" Then knock yourself out and sign up.

The "training" they offer new agents requires travel to them, which isn't free.

Their promised technology upgrades have been in the works for YEARS.

They require that client documents are sent to them, then deduct the cost to send them to you out of commissions.

They frequently do not pay commission on items booked on their joke of a website.

There reporting system is cumbersome and is 1980 technology at best.

I now work with a Host Agency that actually cares about Agents, not just collecting a monthly fee. I pay nothing, get more support and training than I ever received from KHM, have already had FAM opportunities and work with a group of Travel Profrssionals not a bunch of unqualified hobbyists.

STAY AWAY FROM KHM!

gogetta in Ashburn, Virginia

45 months ago

lindy1958 in Milton, Massachusetts said: I have been with KHM going on 4 years and I love them. You may have to pay a fee but it is worth every penny just with the training they provide. They also have training at their offices 4 times a year, 2 times for new agents coming in and they also have training for veteran agents agents twice a year. They have wonderful fams quite a few times a year. The owners and the agents are what makes this company, it is like having an extended family. Everyone goes out of their way to help each other and we love getting to see old friends and make new ones on the fams we go too. I have never had a problem receiving my commission and once you achieve the status of Pinnacle which is having 100,000 in sales a year you go up to 90/10 split. As far as their techonology it has taken a while but they didn't want to put anything out there to their agents that was inferior so we should have it within 2 weeks. They do have their website that we can put our brand on but I choose to have my own website as well because I want to sell myself and book my clients so I can form a relationship with them. If anyone want to know more about them I would be happy to answer any questions.

Good Morning,

I read your post and like what I read. If it is ok with you I would like to ask you a few questions about KHM Travel. Please let me know if you are free to talk by phone or email.

Thanks!!!

Have a great weekend

travelguy2014 in Florida

43 months ago

Oasis Agent is the fastest growing host agency. They also offer a mentoring program for people new to the travel industry which is great.

You can read reviews on Oasis Agent and KHM Travel Group here---

www.findahosttravelagency.com/hostagencyreviews.htm

Hope this helps!

limitless03 in Richmond, Virginia

43 months ago

Global Travel is another hosting agency that is misleading and rude! They have an A+ rating for the BBB because it can not include their agents. I attempted to post a complaint and was informed I had to proceed through the Federal Labor Department. I paid over $318.00 for the platinum agent package and was told I could make commission off of travel sales and save up to 70% for personal bookings. This was not true you do not receive a discount for personal bookings, you make commission off of your bookings which of course is not up to a 70% discount. I was also told that I could have 2 agents work under me and their incentive was they could receive the up to 70% off agent rate and the primary owner makes the commision. Again, not true because they dont receive a discount and you must pay them the commission. When I received my Agent ID card, it had my picture with someone else's name on it!!! I would stay away from Global Travel!!!! When I called to inquire about the discrepancy, I had the hardest time getting in contact with anyone who was willing to help. Ray was rude and said well thats fine you can cancel when I told him I wanted my questions asked he proceeded to tell me it was fine I didn't agree with them bc they had an A+ rating. Of course after, attempting to file a complaint I discovered its onlt bc agents can't file with the BBB

limitless03 in Richmond, Virginia

43 months ago

Freda in Williamston, South Carolina said: So tell me how is Global Travel. .I am interesting in that company

Global Travel is another hosting agency that is misleading and rude! They have an A+ rating for the BBB because it can not include their agents. I attempted to post a complaint and was informed I had to proceed through the Federal Labor Department. I paid over $318.00 for the platinum agent package and was told I could make commission off of travel sales and save up to 70% for personal bookings. This was not true you do not receive a discount for personal bookings, you make commission off of your bookings which of course is not up to a 70% discount. I was also told that I could have 2 agents work under me and their incentive was they could receive the up to 70% off agent rate and the primary owner makes the commision. Again, not true because they dont receive a discount and you must pay them the commission. When I received my Agent ID card, it had my picture with someone else's name on it!!! I would stay away from Global Travel!!!! When I called to inquire about the discrepancy, I had the hardest time getting in contact with anyone who was willing to help. Ray was rude and said well thats fine you can cancel when I told him I wanted my questions asked he proceeded to tell me it was fine I didn't agree with them bc they had an A+ rating. Of course after, attempting to file a complaint I discovered its onlt bc agents can't file with the BBB

Tony Perez in Miami, Florida

42 months ago

I will hate to be stock with a bad company when it comes to a travel agency host. Can anyone let me know who is the best out there. I am looking for independent feedback not coming from a website that show as if they will be just giving feedback to get advertising from the host. I would appreciate any feedback.

limitless03 in Richmond, Virginia

42 months ago

I like outside Agents/Cruises and Tours Unlimited

traveltime in Parker, Colorado

38 months ago

Ervin in Brooklyn, Michigan said: I did not like KHM over charge you the website that they give you is very dull my customers did not like it. outsideagent is the best by far been with them 2 years now. You can get a your own website with them it is called agent studio the best by far...

I am looking into the travel business and I am new at this this and would appreciate direction on which host business to go with. I was looking at KHM and now I might be leaning towards outsideagents.com. Still confused tho.

AshWest in Rochester, New York

38 months ago

I've been in the travel industry off and on for about 25 years part-time. I'm no longer working a full-time job outside the home and I have decided to return to the travel industry and work from home. I see there are a fair amount of different host agencies to choose. I've been researching KHM, Oasis, Nexion and UniGlobe. I've been getting many conflicting reviews. I prefer to keep my initial costs down and not pay a monthly fee. But, I also would like to be a reputable host agency who pays commissions on time, offers a great website/tools and training opportunities. I'm willing to pay a higher monthly rate and/or start-up fee, if the agency is reputable. Any feed back will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

need to know truth in Fort Worth, Texas

34 months ago

What host are you going therw, I'm looking at KHM and I see the reviews. So what is the best host to help my get this travel agency off the ground and on my own?

QUOTE who="LearnedALesson in Texas"]This review is a joke. Must be from a KHM Staff member.

They rake in money from unqualified people who don't know the first thing about the travel industry giving professional agents a bad name.

As far as the community and "Family" by all means if you enjoy working with other agents who ask questions like: "Is a passport required for travel to (insert euopean country here)?" Then knock yourself out and sign up.

The "training" they offer new agents requires travel to them, which isn't free.

Their promised technology upgrades have been in the works for YEARS.

They require that client documents are sent to them, then deduct the cost to send them to you out of commissions.

They frequently do not pay commission on items booked on their joke of a website.

There reporting system is cumbersome and is 1980 technology at best.

I now work with a Host Agency that actually cares about Agents, not just collecting a monthly fee. I pay nothing, get more support and training than I ever received from KHM, have already had FAM opportunities and work with a group of Travel Profrssionals not a bunch of unqualified hobbyists.

STAY AWAY FROM KHM!

Heidi in Pewaukee, Wisconsin

33 months ago

Anastacia in San Diego, California said: I am looking at both KHM and Outside Agents as well. I am brand new and need the best training possible. It seems that KHM has that, as well as weekly webinars and conference calls. It seems to me that the training might be worth the monthly fee and support. Has anyone recently worked with either. A lot of these posts are older, so wanted to see if there is anymore recent information. Thanks!!!

I am wondering what agency you decided on? I plan on starting with one today or this week and after reading all the reviews am not sure now if I should go with KHM or Outsideagents? I am brand new with no travel experience. I am also very nervous but I do think I will succeed and I am willing to put in the work to grow my business. Appreciate any advise.

Heidi in Pewaukee, Wisconsin

33 months ago

I am curious who you decided to go with. I am making that decision myself right now. I am brand new to the travel industry but I am willing to put in the work and time it will take to grow my business to be successful. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Heidi in Pewaukee, Wisconsin

33 months ago

May I ask you who you are with now? I am deciding which company to go with and your review of KHM which was my first choice scares me. I know nothing about travel so I would need good training.

Phyllis in Glendale, Arizona

33 months ago

I am also considering KHM but, I am always concerned with companies that have a monthly fee and low start up? I recieved all the colorful brochures and information but nothing about what we receive for the monthly fee. If you could share your experiences with me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

chelsea7 in New York, New York

33 months ago

I signed up for with OutsideAgents.com and Cruises & Tours Unlimited
paid for $39 fee set up, and i wrote to Chad (the owner)to cancel the service right away due to the fact that I was out of the States & wasn’t ready yet so I wrote him to cancel the service. No reply, instead I got the welcome message?!

Then I tried it again but sent to Heather email, no reply..
although i couldn’t even be able to get into the member site!!!!
members.reservationsite.net
said that “this is not a valid account.If you have an existing account and need assistance to recover your password contact customer service”.

4 days later, I was billed $39 for the service I have never been able to use. No communication and very irresponsible company.

In my opinion, I’m so disappointed and I won’t recommend anyone.

Phyllis in Glendale, Arizona

33 months ago

thank you Chelsea for your honesty, for the reason alone I have decided NOT to join outside agents. I am sorry that you had to loss your money. I hope they are honest enough to refund the fee.

Exquisitevaca in Aylett, Virginia

33 months ago

chelsea7 in New York, New York said: I signed up for with OutsideAgents.com and Cruises & Tours Unlimited
paid for $39 fee set up, and i wrote to Chad (the owner)to cancel the service right away due to the fact that I was out of the States & wasn’t ready yet so I wrote him to cancel the service. No reply, instead I got the welcome message?!

Then I tried it again but sent to Heather email, no reply..
although i couldn’t even be able to get into the member site!!!!
members.reservationsite.net
said that “this is not a valid account .If you have an existing account and need assistance to recover your password contact customer service ”.

4 days later, I was billed $39 for the service I have never been able to use. No communication and very irresponsible company.

In my opinion, I’m so disappointed and I won’t recommend anyone.


Hi, I was browsing through Indeed and saw you was looking for information on a travel agency. I work for a company called Paycation. I would like to share my website for you to visit and learn more about Paycation. The website is www.exquisite.paycation.com, once you go to the website click on Opportunity and there are plenty of videos to watch and learn about Paycation. If you have any questions you can email me at mdixon@exquisitevacationandcruise.com

ddaniel15 in Cape Coral, Florida

31 months ago

Looking for more feed back for KHM and OASIS Travel Groups. Are they what they say they are? Would you recommend them?

twmonfette in Lebanon, New Hampshire

31 months ago

LearnedALesson in Texas said: This review is a joke. Must be from a KHM Staff member.

They rake in money from unqualified people who don't know the first thing about the travel industry giving professional agents a bad name.

As far as the community and "Family" by all means if you enjoy working with other agents who ask questions like: "Is a passport required for travel to (insert euopean country here)?" Then knock yourself out and sign up.

The "training" they offer new agents requires travel to them, which isn't free.

Their promised technology upgrades have been in the works for YEARS.

They require that client documents are sent to them, then deduct the cost to send them to you out of commissions.

They frequently do not pay commission on items booked on their joke of a website.

There reporting system is cumbersome and is 1980 technology at best.

I now work with a Host Agency that actually cares about Agents, not just collecting a monthly fee. I pay nothing, get more support and training than I ever received from KHM, have already had FAM opportunities and work with a group of Travel Profrssionals not a bunch of unqualified hobbyists.

STAY AWAY FROM KHM!

Would you be willing to share the name of the Host Agency you are with, and some of your experience with them?

hmmmmm in San Jose, California

29 months ago

I am suspicious of KHM's yelp reviews. I see 5 star postings from 3 or more people on the same day within 10 minutes of each other!! Hmmmmm ...... sounds like professional blogging to me!

sfwise in Houston, Texas

28 months ago

LearnedALesson in Texas said: This review is a joke. Must be from a KHM Staff member.

They rake in money from unqualified people who don't know the first thing about the travel industry giving professional agents a bad name.

As far as the community and "Family" by all means if you enjoy working with other agents who ask questions like: "Is a passport required for travel to (insert euopean country here)?" Then knock yourself out and sign up.

The "training" they offer new agents requires travel to them, which isn't free.

Their promised technology upgrades have been in the works for YEARS.

They require that client documents are sent to them, then deduct the cost to send them to you out of commissions.

They frequently do not pay commission on items booked on their joke of a website.

There reporting system is cumbersome and is 1980 technology at best.

I now work with a Host Agency that actually cares about Agents, not just collecting a monthly fee. I pay nothing, get more support and training than I ever received from KHM, have already had FAM opportunities and work with a group of Travel Profrssionals not a bunch of unqualified hobbyists.

STAY AWAY FROM KHM!

I know these comments are super old, but curious why if you don't recommend KHM, you didn't recommend who you're currently using? Also, you talked about "employing a bunch in unqualified, unprofessional "hobbyists", but how else is someone to learn the business if they don't ask questions and aren't given a chance? I haven't seen where hosting agents differentiate on the people they give the opportunity, meaning experienced vs non non-experienced. If that's such an irritant, why don't the "professionals" start their own thing without the agency? I'm not being nasty but truly curious. Your comment didn't encourage or offer help to the underdog, yet gave a newbie like me reason to doubt.

Mike Foster

28 months ago

Good afternoon sfwise,
I am in Canada so i am not able to help you much, but i do have colleagues in the US who offer a terrific solution for people who are new-to-the-industry. If you have some interest in learning more, simply go to: www.nexion.com/images/NEXstartflier.pdf.
I do hope that this helps!
best regards,
Mike Foster, Nexion Canada

Dayna in Levittown, New York

24 months ago

I went on BBB.org and Oasis and OutsideAgents.com have NO RATINGS. Neither does Cruise One & Tours Unlimited. So I would NEVER sign up with these. KHM has an A+ rating and I would rather stick with them. I have thirteen weeks training with a WholeSale company and I can use that as I work with KHM.

Nadine in Plainfield, Indiana said: I found Oasis and OutsideAgents.com on the bbb.org in USA under thier affiliate name (found on the websites outsideagents.com and oasisagent.com "about us page" that had the affilliate name and address)
Outsideagents.com had an A+ bbb rating under the different affiliate name and Oasis had a B+ bbb rating under thier affilited name. Not sure if that means that the actual business name is the same or not.
KHM is under its own name with an A+ bbb rating. I had been looking at them for a while. They also sell a product called Luxevo (savings club?). You get residual income from this one, but it is about $100.00 to start and $49.00 per month. So now I am really confused. I am in a business that I think is awesome but it is a dental / health discount savings plan with complete markedting and training. It costs $50 to 75.00 a month. MLM etc. It seems like you could do well with it and people are. But I hate to shell out more and not do well with it. Although, travel sounds like a top work at home job.

Debbie in Waukesha, Wisconsin

19 months ago

I would love to hear more of your still with them! Debra.jensen81@gmail.com

Katrina in Clanton, Alabama

17 months ago

sbrent in San Francisco, California said: I found a host in San Juan Capistrano called Authorized Agents. They pay 80%- so far did not stick me with any fees except for Errors and Omissions at $5 per month. They are part of Signature. What I like is that they don't sell direct - but a little strange on the name since their consumer name is Travelmakers. Been with them 5yrs but retiring this year. Website is AuthorizedAgents.com

I am interested in working with a travel agent that trains also. I want to be able to work with someone with great perks and guaranteed great commissions that does charge an expensive monthly fee. I am new to the industry

roadster213 in Pasadena, California

17 months ago

Mtravel is the best host agency by far. I have tried many of them across so many years. I've tried Oasis, Avoya, KHM, Uniglobe, Outside Agents and many other smaller ones. Mtravel has the highest commission at 90%, nothing comes close to that. Aside from the great pay, their platform is superb, you can definitely tell that a lot of time and effort was put into it. KHM is horrible by comparison. Anyone sifting through all the available host agencies should definitely check out Mtravel. I'm actually quite shocked that they aren't mentioned once in this thread.

Dayna in Bellmore, New York

17 months ago

kanaks in Honolulu, Hawaii said: I'm with all of you. Trying to find a trustworthy host. @ceesiren, When did you start with OASIS? Have you gotten any biz from OASIS and have you gotten paid from them? Is the biz that you have gotten from them consistant and have they paid you on time? How is their staff, are they as helpful as they say? Has anyone complained about them? I tried to look them up on the BBB but there is nothing on them that I could find. Did you have to take their training? If so was it worth the $399.00? I'm at the entry level of the travel industry so I'm just trying to gather information before I commit. Thanks any information anyone can give re: OASIS or any other travel host is very much appreciated.

Palm Coast Travel is A+ with BBB.org Oasis Travel A+

Yolette in Fayetteville, North Carolina

17 months ago

Kanaks, I am partnered with PlanNet Marketing and Inteletravel. Yes you are paid on time. The investment for your own Travel Agency is $199. You will have access to all online training. They also travel the world for in person training. Plannetmarketing.com/theroyaltravelingagency
Check out the site you will love it. You can email me at theroyaltravelingagency@gmail.com

Dayna in Bellmore, New York

17 months ago

roadster213 in Pasadena, California said: Mtravel is the best host agency by far. I have tried many of them across so many years. I've tried Oasis, Avoya, KHM, Uniglobe, Outside Agents and many other smaller ones. Mtravel has the highest commission at 90%, nothing comes close to that. Aside from the great pay, their platform is superb, you can definitely tell that a lot of time and effort was put into it. KHM is horrible by comparison. Anyone sifting through all the available host agencies should definitely check out Mtravel. I'm actually quite shocked that they aren't mentioned once in this thread.

Mtravel is NOT rated or known on the BBB.org site. So to me I stay away from them.

Dayna in Bellmore, New York

17 months ago

Avoya B+ rating on the BBB.Org site
KHM rating A+
Outside Agents rating A+

Mtravel not rated
Uniglobe not rated

Stay away from not rated Host Agencies

Dayna in Bellmore, New York

17 months ago

Yolette in Fayetteville, North Carolina said: Kanaks, I am partnered with PlanNet Marketing and Inteletravel. Yes you are paid on time. The investment for your own Travel Agency is $199. You will have access to all online training. They also travel the world for in person training. Plannetmarketing.com/theroyaltravelingagency
Check out the site you will love it. You can email me at theroyaltravelingagency@gmail.com

The agency is not rated on BBB.org very skeptical on that

Yolette in Fayetteville, North Carolina

17 months ago

It is actually. Inteletravel based in Florida.. it has an A-

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.