Home Based Travel Agency - Brazil specialized

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

danni_cardozo@*****.*** in Los Angeles, California

67 months ago

Hi My name is Daniela, I leave in Los Angeles and I'm from Brazil. I have a Travel and Tourism Bachelor degree, witch I got in Brazil 6 years ago.
I've been leaving in Los Angeles since I graduated from collage and never worked with Travel here in the US.
I want to open a home based travel agency specialized in Brazil. I know a lot about my country and the beauty of it. But I'm pretty confused about the steps that I should take to start my business. Do I need to have a host agency ?? Do I need any kind of special education/certification to start my business ?? Any school/books I should get that would help me to organize my ideas

Thanks !!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Phoenix, Arizona

66 months ago

danni_cardozo@yahoo.com.br in Los Angeles, California said: Hi My name is Daniela, I leave in Los Angeles and I'm from Brazil. I have a Travel and Tourism Bachelor degree, witch I got in Brazil 6 years ago.
I've been leaving in Los Angeles since I graduated from collage and never worked with Travel here in the US.
I want to open a home based travel agency specialized in Brazil. I know a lot about my country and the beauty of it. But I'm pretty confused about the steps that I should take to start my business. Do I need to have a host agency ?? Do I need any kind of special education/certification to start my business ?? Any school/books I should get that would help me to organize my ideas

Thanks !!!

Check out Net Travel ease, they will help you, and have an awesome support staff!

lshay in Easley, South Carolina

50 months ago

Hi Daniela,
I am sending you an email, I would love to speak to you about some ideas that I have concerning
travel tourism in regards to Brazil!
The email is on its way today.

Shay

p.s. you can email me at stratus595@gmail.com as well.

Camila in Boca Raton, Florida

11 months ago

Hi Daniela,

My name is Camila and I'm from Brazil as well. i live in FL and I graduated in Tourism in Brazil 12 yrs ago. I'm thinking about opening a home based travel agency and while searching the web for information I came accross your question. I'm wondering if you went forward with opening the business and if yes how did it work out. I would love to hear from you.

Best regards!

yvonne in Minneapolis, Minnesota

11 months ago

My name is Yvonne, need to open a home based travel agent business and don't know where to start. Any advised

Starkeshia Buckhalter in Memphis, Tennessee

3 months ago

yvonne in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: My name is Yvonne, need to open a home based travel agent business and don't know where to start. Any advised

Paycation enables you to run a successful business right from the comfort of your home with the most exciting product worldwide. Whether you are a stay at home mom, a retiree, doctor, student, or one of the millions of full time, hardworking, yet underpaid and under-appreciated employees, Paycation gives you the opportunity to become financially independent by working your own home based business with all the tools, training and support you need to become successful.

starztravelagency.paycation.com/opportunity.asp

Starkeshia Buckhalter in Memphis, Tennessee

3 months ago

Camila in Boca Raton, Florida said: Hi Daniela,

My name is Camila and I'm from Brazil as well. i live in FL and I graduated in Tourism in Brazil 12 yrs ago. I'm thinking about opening a home based travel agency and while searching the web for information I came accross your question. I'm wondering if you went forward with opening the business and if yes how did it work out. I would love to hear from you.

Best regards!

Paycation enables you to run a successful business right from the comfort of your home with the most exciting product worldwide. Whether you are a stay at home mom, a retiree, doctor, student, or one of the millions of full time, hardworking, yet underpaid and under-appreciated employees, Paycation gives you the opportunity to become financially independent by working your own home based business with all the tools, training and support you need to become successful.

starztravelagency.paycation.com/opportunity.asp

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.