REPUTABLE HOST AGENCIES in CANADA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

VOA in Ottawa, Ontario

27 months ago

Does anyone know, or have worked with, any reliable host agency in Canada? Unlike the U.S., there are only few host agencies in Canada, while reputable ones are even fewer. Unfortunately U.S based host agencies cannot recruit home-based agents in Canada? At least I spoke to CruiseOne and CruisePlanners and this is what they told me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Athena in Fairfield, California

27 months ago

VOA in Ottawa, Ontario said: Does anyone know, or have worked with, any reliable host agency in Canada? Unlike the U.S., there are only few host agencies in Canada, while reputable ones are even fewer. Unfortunately U.S based host agencies cannot recruit home-based agents in Canada? At least I spoke to CruiseOne and CruisePlanners and this is what they told me.

Hey VOA,

I was thinking that you could try to contact NACTA and ask them if they have a similiar agency in Canada. I sure they have to have something.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Athena in Fairfield, California

27 months ago

Athena in Fairfield, California said: Hey VOA,

I was thinking that you could try to contact NACTA and ask them if they have a similiar agency in Canada. I sure they have to have something.

I am sure. You know me and my typos. lol Also, call the cruises lines, and talk to people in the sales department. You can ask them about agencies in your area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Travelwmn in York, Pennsylvania

27 months ago

Try Uniglobe, offices in Canada and USA and they host home based agents.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ADrag in Toronto, Ontario

3 months ago

Try Travel Counsellors www.travelhomeworking.ca
They are very reputable and a great host agency

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.