I love being A Travel Agent - Everyone benefits

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 191)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Lakeisha M. Ford in Stockbridge, Georgia

88 months ago

Keep it up Carl, you are only creating more stress for yourself. I will continue to pray for you and love you even though you hate me.
Again, you can talk and attack all you want, I made the best decision for me and my family. You know nothing about me, so anything you say about really holds no merit.
Carl I used to be YTB...and it's crazy... my site still pulls up. Don't know why though. And I still get emails too. ytb.com/elitechoicetravels

I wish you would understand that I am not here to make you feel like crap. I am just the messenger. Again, I'm not mad at you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

carl mcgill in LOS ANGELES, California

88 months ago

your website is not a booking engine. you were not a YTB Referring Tavel Agent with that website. You were a Marketing Rep, which meant you didn't sell travel.

Does anyone see a booking engine on her website?

And maybe you could of used a better picture of yourself! Just kidding about the picture. You don't look as crazy as you type.

88 months ago

No Pansy, I'm not 'trying' to do anything actually. Ya'll really are a trip. So because you didn't like what I said, IF YOU LOOK AT PRIOR POSTS, I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT TRAVERUS. WHEN YTBERS CAME ON HERE I LEFT FOR A BIT TO AVOID ANY OF WHAT'S GOING ON RIGHT NOW. Because in my prior experience, that's what YTB folks did everytime I was happy about TraVerus. As a matter of fact Carl, when you came on here, I still was not talking about YTB. I only came back here when I heard the news, and put it out there. I didn't go on about YTB still. I was still talking about TraVerus. You guys are so angry, you don't even see what I write. You guys are going to keep coming at me in hopes to accomplish what? I'll pray for you too, so I guess we'll be one prayin family.
You said you used to be GTI, and you don't see me calling you less than because you made the decision to go with YTB. So don't fault me, look in the mirror first. I left for similar reasons you left GTI.
Ya'll got angry with me, because you didn't like what I said. I showed you a site to check one source. Choose to believe it or not. Great thing about life is we have choices.
Like Carl, you guys can call me all out my name, but I will never dissrepect you and call you out of yours. Never have on this thread and never will.
I still love you too Pansy and not mad at you either, and you also, continue to be blessed.

88 months ago

Carl, if I could send you documentation I would.
I paid $500 and then paid for my website fee the whole time, was even paying it 2 months after I left.

My site is no longer active b/c I cancelled.
I wanted to show you that I was in fact an RTA/Rep. I'm actually surprised myself that my site still even pulls up.

I even printed off that refund sheet that Chuck King made up, but didn't use it b/c i was over it.

I see you have a little humor peeping out.

88 months ago

Once again Pansy, reread my post....as a matter of fact read all my posts from beginning to end.
I only came back on the scene when I shared what I did. I told you in the beginning of meeting you, that I apologized for offending you.
I'm over YTB, just because I shared that doesn't mean I was all up in YTBs behind. Again I have friends in YTB, so yeah...the word 'YTB' will be mentioned from time to time. And I'm happy with TraVerus, so I will go back to talking about it.
Continue to do your thang.

carl mcgill in LOS ANGELES, California

88 months ago

i do have a sense of humor. however, when you come online spreading false rumors about my investment, then i take it all personal.

88 months ago

carl mcgill in LOS ANGELES, California said: i do have a sense of humor. however, when you come online spreading false rumors about my investment, then i take it all personal.

I feel you Carl, I would feel the same way. I apologize for offending you too.
I won't mention another word about it.
Continue to do your thang. I wish you nothing but success.
Lakeisha M.Ford
cater2utravel@gmail.com
TakeGreatVacations.com

ChucKling in Atlanta, Georgia

88 months ago

88 months ago

I got an email from ChucKling? He is with you Pansy. He's YTB.

Carl McGill in Los Angeles, California

88 months ago

more bs. if you are not tit for tat, and have no time to participate in what company is better than another, why post a blog with no corporate sources about what's a mill card or not show some corporate news if you can and not rumors from co-hates. an if it were true, we still are in business with the best looking sites and compensation model. royal carbbean is not the best cruise line in my opinion. i prefer carnival. never send any on on a royal caribbean cruise who i like. but iwould send you folks.

88 months ago

Carl, what is goin on??? You seemed to have mellowed out!

It seems Chuckling (and I can't believe I'm saying this, he's with YTB) is doing something right by doing his research!

My question. And please answer without name calling if you can, but have you contacted your upline and asked the hard questions? Have you done your research? Have you called IATAN, before stating someone is trying to tear you down?

I just read TreCanon's post, and she was offering some excellent advice that I'm going to use myself. I'm going to start blogging! Heck, it'll help me with online marketing, since I do it anyway.

Carl. Scratch all the hype and everything else. I KNOW, and I FEEL YOU when you put in your heart, effort and time, and investment into something only to hear something that COULD change things drastically. If I were in your shoes, I'd be raving mad, and I would start asking my company questions.

No matter what I'd still greet you with open arms if I saw you.

88 months ago

i just closed two cruises last night Keisha. That's what I do. And you?

88 months ago

also, if you go to visit www.blackchambertravel.com you will see they have a YTB travel website, and you see my name. What to see who else is a client of mine with a YTB booking engine website?

88 months ago

Woo hoo!

I booked 2 vacation packages for my business clients! Getting ready to put together a group cruise...

BNTG, have you set up a conference/convention trip for your business clients? I have a question.

88 months ago

residual income, yeah! i agree pansy.

88 months ago

i agree pansy. her company only accept YTB left overs, and she is definitely a quiter.

88 months ago

she is not on our level to tear us down.

88 months ago

Carl that's excellent, keep it goin.
I still didn't say anything about ya'll not doin cruises, so I don't know why bring it up.
And Pansy I wasn't even talkin to you, but yet, you come on here name callin again. Who's being 'unprofessional'?
Pansy it's TraVerus not Traversus. Keep throwing that I left YTB out there..you left GTI, tit for tat...so what who cares???

Pansy, stop talkin and go talk to your upline. Better yet go talk to your coach. I dare you.

Don't use God name and your words in the same sentences anymore....but I see you stopped cause you know you wrong.

No one answered my questions....all you are doing is name calling again.

88 months ago

YA'LL can't tear me down.

Sticks and stones.

Stick to facts not emotions please.

88 months ago

Not that any of you have the gall to do it.

But call me. 770.884.7428. Leave a message with your number...and I will get you on the phone with someone who will break it down to you.

.........????

88 months ago

pansy i have some associations in keisha's area that i think want ytb booking website.

i met them at the last black mba conference in orlando last september. i'll email them to you.

88 months ago

gey a corporate person. i just checked yahoo stock for ytb, and there is no news of it.news make the stock market. why does keisha have the hookup for corporate new and the corporate world doesn't?

TreCannon in Largo, Maryland

88 months ago

LOL...www.ytblatestnews.com

My purpose here is to network with likeminded people interested in getting positioned to get paid when they travel and to provide the truth to those who are searching for an opportunity. You can view my blog which will also direct you to my contact information to join my team with "TraVerus".

Just to let each of you know who are hating on Traverus Keisha was with YTB but saw a better opportunity. I too was part of another travel company allowing me to make so much more. The key to any business is teamwork and I'm a part of TraVerus because my team members are my extended family. People join people and without the support of others no one can or will be successful no matter what they decide to do in life. I wish you all continued success in whatever your endeavors may be. Take Care & God Bless!

88 months ago

Exactly.
Next!

Call your upline then. Or better yet call IATAN.

Checkacode.com

Pansy, go read your post from when ChuckKling started. Look how YOU sound...you are going off and for what? Then no one was talking to you and you come on callin out names and saying stuff instead of biting your tongue. And you tell me what I sound like.

There's a site I can refer you to that doesn't care about professionalism at all, I can give you the link, and you say whatever you want.

This thread THAT I STARTED, was positive until you came on here.

TreCannon in Largo, Maryland

88 months ago

TreCannon in Largo, Maryland said: LOL... www.ytblatestnews.blogspot.com

My purpose here is to network with likeminded people interested in getting positioned to get paid when they travel and to provide the truth to those who are searching for an opportunity. You can view my blog which will also direct you to my contact information to join my team with "TraVerus".

Just to let each of you know who are hating on Traverus Keisha was with YTB but saw a better opportunity. I too was part of another travel company allowing me to make so much more. The key to any business is teamwork and I'm a part of TraVerus because my team members are my extended family. People join people and without the support of others no one can or will be successful no matter what they decide to do in life. I wish you all continued success in whatever your endeavors may be. Take Care & God Bless!

Sorry mistyped my blog====www.ytblatestnews.blogspot.com

88 months ago

hey keisha's friend,

your link to that ytb hater rumor blog doesn't work.

88 months ago

i just called iatan. they said nothing about ytb as you mention is true. therefore, you are a liar keisha. i bet you lied a lot as a kid. baby girl/only child who lacked attention, so you made bs up for attention?

88 months ago

i know what she needs. i will buy her a one-way trip to Los Angeles through my YTB website and she'll be alright!

when i am done with her, she'll be e-mailing you and saying, "Hi Pansy! This is Keisha. Carl says hi too!"

88 months ago

but you know i would have to give the girl her keisha medication every other hour! LOL!

88 months ago

You two are funny. I am reading the posts and watching you two go at it, attempting to bring me down. Why don't ya'll just exchange numbers?

STILL ain't mad at ya. Ain't God good?

You know? When someone is emotionally charged, when given something to read, they don't read the MESSAGE - they and see and hear what they WANT to hear and see.

When ya'll are done with me? You guys haven't even scratched the surface. Ya'll don't know! And I will continue to promote TraVerus, continue to pray for you both and the folks at YTB who are anything like the two of you, continue to pray that you will be continue to be successful, because I come with much more class.

And ya'll insult your fellow YTBer Chuckling? Classy.

One day, when you both are calm, you will read this whole thread from start to finish, and realize it was the two of you who started with the bashing. Like I said, I just relayed a message, didn't insult, and ya'll couldn't handle it. So behaving like children you guys come back with all the names under the sun to call someone.

I was very genuine and sincere when I said I felt bad, but you guys are too emotional to see past what I have been saying on this site.

And still, I have not called you out of your name, belittled you and what ya'll are doin or anything. Will continue to do so.

88 months ago

Now...if you would excuse me....I have a travel party to do for my teammate.

Do you, and I will do me.

Hey Carl, 95% of my family is in Cali. including Los Angeles. We might be related...DISTANTLY RELATED. LOL

Come on...I know you are going to come back with a one/two punch right? I would love to meet you though, so you can apologize for being rude to a woman. You have to be better than that.

88 months ago

I would like to leave with this....sorry...

This from a fellow networker friend of mine.

"To All YTB'ers:

This is to confirm what Kyle stated, I also phoned IATAN, and I was told that and I qoute them(IATAN): "YTB is no longer accredited with IATAN"

Now, if you don't believe us, don't take our word, you can go to: www.iatan.org/welcome or do as I did call them toll-free 1-877-RE-IATAN (1-877-734-2826) or (1-877-634-2826 - in Puerto Rico)."

Edgar L. Simmons II

88 months ago

why be phony by mentioning God? I don't think God would sanction the intent of your posts. Using God with evil intentions of greed is wrong.

88 months ago

a woman? i thought i saw an adams apple in your ytb picture.

88 months ago

I just came on here giving ya'll the benefit of the doubt, but nope. Ya'll are getting really ridiculous, you know that?

Do you get off attacking my character? God don't like ugly.

I'm taking the high road because you keep screaming unprofessional, but you need to really look within yourself, then look in the mirror and ask if all the comments you guys are making attacking ME are warranted.

You still are carrying on when I have not disrepected YOU or anything you have done.

How many times do I have to say that?

88 months ago

Ya'll are going to below high school level here, come on! This is a forum.

88 months ago

Not that it's any of your business, but he was being PROFESSIONAL and inquiring about what the website said...I don't control what he does.

Pansy. Girl. You really are immature. If you so high-dollar, go make your money.

And when I said don't use God, I meant you sit here and insult another person and use God's name in the same breath. Shame on you.

88 months ago

Haven't left yet...but I am being so serious, I will definitely pray for you. Talk about me being evil... I haven't said anything evil.

You guys are running on emotion fuel. That's why I ain't mad at ya. It's not you ...it's the devil.

I will pray for you both, STILL.

88 months ago

So Pansy me being unprofessional:

Stirring up rumors. I relayed ONE message. I hardly call that bashing. Documentation beats conversation.
YTBers. I told you. I have friends in YTB.

But you are not professional but you resort to calling me:
A liar
Cult
retarded
need medication
have adam's apple

And you are a grown woman, and I'M unprofessional??

And I said a while back TraVerus is not for everyone and YTB is not for everyone. READ.

88 months ago

See the thing is Pansy, no you don't have to respond because when this discussion started today, NO ONE was talking to you.

So goodbye do your thang, and I'll do mine.

88 months ago

i said all that keisha.

88 months ago

ok. i will apologize for all i said about keisha on that list she posted. she's just another on of us trying to make the best way she knows how.

88 months ago

INQUIRING ABOUT WHAT IATAN SAID.

Carl if you expect me to attack you I'm not.

Ya'll are a trip. For real.

88 months ago

Pansy Burson in West Chester, Ohio said: Girl you sound like you in a cult.lol Again sooooo unprofessional! Bashing YTB is helping us, so keep up the good work!

Uhhhh Cult. That was you Pansy

88 months ago

Pansy Burson in West Chester, Ohio said: She's not doing nothing..but trying to find info to tear us down....she looks so retardit and confused!

Umm that was you Pansy

88 months ago

Carl, if you are genuine, I accept your apology. I do wish you success, and I thought things were cool yesterday.

I do have a great sense of humor, so I'm not shaken. I apologize to you also.

And Pansy I didn't send you no email. I don't know what you talkin about. You must be sensitive if using the word YTBers put you on that level of hatred or anger you have. I am done for today, good luck to you...

BNTG in Alexandria, Virginia

88 months ago

Hey Lakeisha M. Ford in Stockbridge, what's your question?

88 months ago

Hi BNTG,

Thank you for responding.

I'm looking to set up a trip for my business clients....they have a nice sized clientele.

I am playing around doing a business cruise or just a conference type-setting at a great location.

As far as booking the hotels/flights/etc...would you recommend booking earlier, or closer to the convention time? I don't have exact dates yet? Would I treat this the same as a cruise, since it will be a bunch of folks?

I guess I'm asking because they are doing business as opposed to leisure, so I'm not sure if it's treated differently.

Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks.

I apologize if I jumped the gun, I'm not sure if you are a travel agent. =) If so, can you help?

Thank you.

BNTG in District Heights, Maryland

88 months ago

The incentive for doing it as a cruise is easier management of personel and resources as everything is in one "space" sorta speak. Howerver, the benefit of being on a cruise of course is the combined location/business/vacation imagine a cruise can give along of course with you billing this venue as team building and incentive travel. This is still relatively new to many to consider cruises as a business venue but you "can" sell them on the idea especially when priced against the same facilities land based but don't be surprised if they are resistant to this idea.

BNTG in District Heights, Maryland

88 months ago

If they are planning on doing their meeting in one of the more urban centers (LA/Vegas/NY/DC/Chicago Etc..) earlier is better...this is because you want your participants to not have to worry about being in desparate locations...instead...its better to get started with hotels around the convention area...unless they request otherwise, the closer the better to the actually meeting. You will also want to research some type of team building (fun) activity for them to do as well if this is in their budget.....The flights are a different horse, a few ways to tackle this one:

1. Book group space on whatever airline dominates their city (usually but not always the cheapest)
2. Have them provide their own way to the city airport and you can contract with a shuttle service (if not provided by the hotel) to meet the group
3. Let them give "you" the dates they are available to travel and just book the flights for them. Some people don't care what "time" they travel, just "when"

Let me know if you have any other questions, and if you can provide me a little bit more info, I'll have other suggestions for you, hope this helps.....

No you weren't jumping the gun, I am a travel advisor

ps. To answer your other question, yes, you will have to treat them different than the leisure side of the house....much more restrictive on what they want and most times they have a lot more information to give you about what they are expecting than those coming from the leisure side...

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.