Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 221)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Lakeisha M. Ford in Stockbridge, Georgia

87 months ago

Hi BNTG and everyone,
I'm back...I get notified when there's a new post in here...lol
Now I don't want to stir up anything (it will anyway) but YTB may be counting down their days. I know they were terminated from RCCL and more recently Perillo Tours. (came out on Nov. 7th).
What I was told TODAY blew me away away away. Not expected.
All I have to say is, TraVerus is doing things correctly, we are backed by a 26-yr old brick and mortar agency, our travel portal is going through a system only the pros use, (includes GDS and we will be trained on that). We have a travel agent training resort being made specifically for us - suppliers will be coming out and training us, and signing off on it. We have a resort, contracted through Karisma Resorts, being built for TraVerus, we are going wholesale. We have some things going on with NASCAR, management with Sandals and more.. We have companies partnering up with TraVerus, and soon, our CEO is meeting with folks at Travel Weekly and others to show our vision, show we are coming correct and much more, and I am so excited about it.
I can't blow the lid off of this about YTB, but I will say, that I am open arms for anyone who loves to travel, wants to learn the travel industry, and wants to earn a lucrative income in this 7 trillion dollar industry.
Send me an email cater2utravel@gmail.com
I would ask folks to call, but I'm changing #s and don't want to put out my private # on the world wide web.
Get all your questions answered.
Blessings,
Keisha

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

87 months ago

Whhoooaa, exactly...I knew it would stir up something...anyway, Pansy? If you knew anything about me, I am not a negative person. Read my prior posts.
I used to be in YTB. For 7 months to be exact. And when I moved to TraVerus (glad I did)I haven't looked back. I won't ask if the reps that left TraVerus came in as free reps, or shelled out $500 after paying only $169...I won't go there.
Those who left TraVerus, they will kick themselves later, trust me. But big picture, BIG PICTURE, TraVerus is not for everyone, and YTB is not for everyone.
Sounds like you got kinda defensive. I don't bash companies, I am merely laying out facts. Everything I mentioned about my company is coming to pass. I am not here trying to say we are bigger and better than YTB. Heck, we are still ground floor. Under the radar, but it's changing quickly. I am saying that we are doing legit and great things. Just like you are passionate about what you do, I am passionate about mine. There's nothing wrong with SHARING what my company is ALREADY doing, not what we are going to do.
And trust me, lol, no hating involved...No dissrespect involved either. Again, I am passionate about TRAVEL. TraVerus has given me the opportunity to do that.
All I'm saying, I'm glad that you have vendors knocking and I wish you the best.
Where in my last post am I tearing YTB down?
Obviously you don't know what's going on with your company...yet. And because I respect others, and it's NOT MY PLACE to be the bearer of the bad news, I am keeping my mouth shut. I honestly hope it's not true.
I wish you continued success, Pansy. And I love God too....He's definitely with me every day.

87 months ago

This information is not private. LOL
Wow...and there is info. that is to be kept 'under wraps' that I didn't share.

Why are you attacking me personally now Pansy? Just a question.

87 months ago

Lakeisha M. Ford in Stockbridge, Georgia said: This information is not private. LOL
Wow...and there is info. that is to be kept 'under wraps' that I didn't share.

Why are you attacking me personally now Pansy? Just a question.

I'm not doing that tit for tat thing with you. Obviously I have upset you, but I'm just bein real. If now you want to attack me, I'm not going to entertain it. I'm going back to posting about TraVerus, and being a travel agent. You should too. If you know what you are doing is wonderful, ignore me...
I really do wish you the best. I can't convey that through email, but I'm being honest.
Keisha

87 months ago

Pansy Burson in West Chester, Ohio said: No $49.95 not500 keep it pimpin. I'm just happy everyone loves what they do. I'm having fun...i'm not looking back either. I was with GTI BUT YTB'S whole concept sold me..i know a good thing when I see it, and I was right and I'm happy and i'm glad you are too Keish

Ok, again I apologize if I offended you. Good luck to you Pansy.
If you want to talk if you still have issues with me or what I said, please contact me thru email cater2utravel@gmail.com

BNTG in Alexandria, Virginia

87 months ago

Pansy Burson in West Chester, Ohio said: YTB is life...it provides Travel and helps others that want to provide the same thing. It's a scam when your not working your business...obviously you don't put forth effort in what you pay for. YOU DO NOTHING! YOU GET NOTHING! THAT'S A SCAM! People always wanna scream SCAM when their not making any money....nothing in life is free honey you have to work for it.
God loves you and so do I.

You must realize how you sound when you say YTB is "life" but in the same paragraph you say God loves you???? Anyways...I did not say YTB "is" a scam, I merely was pointing out those things that make it seem like a scam (ponzi type is the word)like the number of sites that only talk about recruiting, blah, blah, blah... the TA community are your non-YTB like agencies whether they have a presence on the web or not...hmmm make the kinda money your making???; so are you at the director level??? with the free medical?????

87 months ago

OK, I heard it from my top Executive....and you will hear the news yourself...but IATAN has revoked YTB from using IATAN credentials. They will only be able to use their CLIA card.

This is huge and shocking news...but I said it was big stuff...to the YTBers, I would seriously question your coach and top folks.

This is why I reiterated what I said above about TraVerus. We are not in 'competition' with traditional travel agents. Our company that we renamed still staffs brick and mortar folks now. One of our top leaders in TraVerus has over 20 years experience as a credentialed B/M travel agent. I'm not bragging, just showing that our relationships are intact and strong because of what we are doing right.

I know this is going to hurt a lot of YTBers. A LOT of them. I'm not hear to 'throw it in ANYONE'S face, but it is what it is.

I don't to say goodnight, because reading this will definitely piss some people off.

Cordially,

Keisha

BNTG in District Heights, Maryland

87 months ago

Pansy Burson in West Chester, Ohio said: hummmm...Wouldn't you like to know...I am only saying this...i'm no longer working my fulltime job of 4yrs.
May I ask what your occupation is? You seem be doing alot of investigating on Companies..and coming to the conclusion about what others are saying. They say, you say that we are scams, and viral marketing, ponzi type, and let me see, buzz marketing, lol but not yet have said what your profession is. I'm kinda picturing it....long black shrinch coat, with a black patch over your left eye with a magnifying glass. and may i add probalby BROKE WIT NO HOPE! mmmmm and Yes I am about to be a Director. mmmmm??? God loves and so do I. keep it pimpin! lol

sure!! corporate and leisure travel advisor...mostly government contracts...broke? far from it

87 months ago

Pansy Burson in West Chester, Ohio said: Do you know how you sound? How can something "seem somewhat as a scam"? Either it is a scam or it isn't. Until you know the facts about our Company on your own, instead of being a "ME TOO" person or should I say a follower I would'nt even post a comment. Be Blessed
Keep it pimpin!

If that's the case...its a SCAM!!!

87 months ago

Hmmmm, I don't think you want to compare checks but I'm sure you make very good money....I appreciate the offer but don't care for YTB's way of business, I'm happy with my agency since I have built up a nice clientale and great perks from my employer

carl mcgill in LOS ANGELES, California

87 months ago

hi pansy,

that was a great analogy. however, if others don't have business common sense, then they are closed minded to understanding MLM. this is the advantage of YTB.s business model.

87 months ago

BNTG in Alexandria, Virginia said: Lakeisha, I must be honest in telling you that TraVerus "looks" suspicious just reading the material. When you have to have a bunch of videos, celebrity spokesperson and compare yourself to all places "YTB" you have to realize what type of company you put yourself among. If you read the vast majority of the marketing material host agencies put out, you will notice a trend, they don't trash another agency, but tell you what they bring to the table versus what out there. If "I" was a host agency, I certainly would not compare myself to YTB when there are better host agencies to do a comparision with

this is a great point. if your business plan is innovative, unique and marketable, then you would spend your "pr" time trashing another company. besides YTB, are any other agency representives on this board trading stock on their company? I own almost 5,000 YTB shares on the stock market.

87 months ago

hi pansy,

did you sign them up under the ytb blitz program, where the company waives the $449.95 setup fee for credential travel agents of other agencies?

87 months ago

A cult???? LOL, Pansy, really, keep goin and make that money girl...when the news comes out, since you are financially well-off you should have no problems finding something else...and I'm sure you've booked enough travel to get your own IATAN card too right?
This is not a surprise, your reaction(s)
Carl you too, do your thang.
Our site, it is what it is....but like I said, our portal is changing. Our marketing site is not the old one. So Rah-rah to the YTBers...don't shoot the messenger.

87 months ago

keisha,

why would you pay $449.95 to get a YTB business and then quit after 7 months? Because you can't get such a wonderful online business for nothing. I assume you'll eventually quit your current agency for your inability to adequately perform before quitting.

Even though I said assume, you gave enough information for me to make an assumption about you.

87 months ago

you are a liar. i will forward this to ytb, and let's see what your response you will have when they use your information in a libel suit,

87 months ago

Lakeisha M. Ford in Stockbridge, Georgia said: A cult???? LOL, Pansy, really, keep goin and make that money girl...when the news comes out, since you are financially well-off you should have no problems finding something else...and I'm sure you've booked enough travel to get your own IATAN card too right?
This is not a surprise, your reaction(s)
Carl you too, do your thang.
Our site, it is what it is....but like I said, our portal is changing. Our marketing site is not the old one. So Rah-rah to the YTBers...don't shoot the messenger.

Carl, my 'P' time? I see your name and Pansy's name on here too...ya'll are a trip.
Again, read my post....I am relaying a message...but typical reaction you both and who knows what other YTBers will come on here, start attacking ME, when I just came on here, proud of what I'M doing and sharing info. Something ya'll don't know yet. Ya'll are taking it out of context calling it 'bashing' because the truth hurts. DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER.

I'm done conversing with ya'll. Pansy, I told you if you had any further issues, to discuss it with me away from this board.
I wish ya'll the best. SERIOUSLY.

87 months ago

Carl,
Here you go.

Nope I'm happy where I'm at. I worked my butt off with YTB. With TraVerus, I have promoted twice have a growing organization, and I've only been with them 4 months.
Before you pass judgement, know the whole story. Which of course will not happen.

So, because ya'll ticked at me, ya'll wanna start attackin. Whatever. I'm done with you guys. I was being polite and here ya'll come throwing punches because I simply delivered the message. GO BACK AND REREAD MY POST. I did not insult, say in other words that anyone was stupid, call anyone a liar, or unprofessional. That is YA'LL. Not me. And because I'm better than that, I'm not goin to indulge with anything else you have to say. Carl. OR Pansy. GOD LOVES YOU BOTH...BUT I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT. Read the terms of service while you are at it please. =)

Julia in Rezekne, Latvia

87 months ago

Hello!
I am a client company "My Travel Club USA". This company gives you a fabilious vacation several times in a year with big discounts. If you have an interest, check www.mytravelclubusa.com
My personal site from this company:www.lalija3.mytravelclubusa.com
I will glad to hear from you soon.
Julia.

87 months ago

you're still a liar.

87 months ago

kiesha, several times you said you were signing off. then someone said they needed a ticket from Ghana and you pop back on you're an unethical liar.

if you promise to sign off then do it.

87 months ago

Julie,

How are you, welcome back. I wish you well with your business. ;o)

Julia in Rezekne, Latvia

87 months ago

Hello!
You can check: Address: 11 Penn Plaza Center 5 th Floor New York, NY 10001
Monday-Friday 10-16.00 Phone number: 1-877-373-1805

Julia in Rezekne, Latvia

87 months ago

I am here. Keisha, if you have interest read my site www.lalija3.mytravelclubusa.com
Welcome to our company.

87 months ago

Skeptical about network marketing?

Check out this awesome video from Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=4197132

Blessings,

Keisha

87 months ago

hey pansy,

here's is some recent YTB news. enjoy!

On the past Thursday, November 8, 2007, YTB caused a shockwave in the $7
Trillion travel industry that has never before been seen.

Only recently, the entire industry had a sale-o-thon through CLIA (Cruise
Lines International Association) during which its members sold nearly 4,000
cruise cabin state room bookings. The participants comprised generally of the
"brick and mortar" agencies many of which do not have customer who book their
travel online. As you are aware, there has been considerable skepticism
expressed by these traditional travel agencies as to whether or not YTB agents
even know how to book cruise travel.

Shockingly, in only two weeks, YTB put together their own cruise sail-o-thon
for which all bookings were restricted to the period from midnight Wednesday
to midnight Thursday. At twelve o'clock sharp Thursday night, the
sail-o-thon shut down with folks still trying to call to book cruises.

87 months ago

WHAT KEISHA SAID:
"I would seriously question your coach and top folks."

BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ON THE CEO LEVEL OF YTB OR YOUR COMPANY, YOU DON'T HAVE THE RESOURCES, EXPERIENCE AND BUSINESS SENSE TO QUESTION ANYTHING. IF YOU ARE A VIABLE TRAVEL AGENT, THEN YOU SHOULD ONLY KNOW ABOUT TRAVEL.

WHAT YOU ARE IS A PLANT OR AGENT FOR YOUR COMPANY WHO IS PAID ONLY TO GET INTO BLOGS AND OTHER ONLINE CHANNELS TO SLANDER OF COMPANIES.

I DON'T THINK YOU WERE EVER WITH YTB. ONLY A FOO WILL BUY A BUSINESS AND WALK AWAY AFTER 7 MONTHS. SHE IS SUCH A LIAR!

87 months ago

Carl,

How old are you?

Congrats on booking your cruises that's wonderful. If ya'll did that everyday, you would surely blow everyone out of the water. I think what ya'll did is awesome. Are these the official numbers? Not being smart, just a question.

So you are angry with me. So I'm a liar. OK if that helps you with your anger. I said my comment would probably piss people off.
And apparently I am pissing you off more.

And you know what Carl? I'm not even mad at you. That's the great thing about it. I learned through prayer, and through my Saviour Jesus Christ, not to hold on to that or to let it control my day.

I hope for your sake and others in YTB, that the info is not true...

I'm not a fool. And like I said you needed to hear the whole story. It was a difficult decision to leave YTB. But it has been the best decision for ME and my FAMILY. Things did NOT sit well with me and I moved on. I ain't worried about it. You win and lose some. Heck I'm over that. I still have friends with YTB that I converse with in a professional manner.

Call me what you want Carl, like I said, I ain't mad at ya.

87 months ago

Documentation beats conversation.

Pansy, you quoted what I said, persay, how is the truth, talking negatively?

Here is one clue. Go to CheckACode.com Mind you, look at the site itself.

Type in your IATAN # under
VALIDATE AGENCY NUMERIC CODE:
I checked myself yesterday and yours came up. Today it doesn't. I pull up ours, and ours is still valid.

I'm very happy with what I'm doing. Not happy with what's goin on with YTB I have a few friends. I ain't mad at you either Pansy.

87 months ago

i am old enough to recognize a liar and/or phony. that's why i recognize that you're a true loser in the travel business. in 7 months you'll be doing something else, because you're obviously aren't capable in looking long-term. this is based on reviewing all of your post.

but, i think you are a plant for some sleazy agency some where. like, i've heard of YTB, but not the one you say you're with.

87 months ago

Keep it up Carl, you are only creating more stress for yourself. I will continue to pray for you and love you even though you hate me.
Again, you can talk and attack all you want, I made the best decision for me and my family. You know nothing about me, so anything you say about really holds no merit.
Carl I used to be YTB...and it's crazy... my site still pulls up. Don't know why though. And I still get emails too. ytb.com/elitechoicetravels

I wish you would understand that I am not here to make you feel like crap. I am just the messenger. Again, I'm not mad at you.

87 months ago

your website is not a booking engine. you were not a YTB Referring Tavel Agent with that website. You were a Marketing Rep, which meant you didn't sell travel.

Does anyone see a booking engine on her website?

And maybe you could of used a better picture of yourself! Just kidding about the picture. You don't look as crazy as you type.

87 months ago

No Pansy, I'm not 'trying' to do anything actually. Ya'll really are a trip. So because you didn't like what I said, IF YOU LOOK AT PRIOR POSTS, I HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT TRAVERUS. WHEN YTBERS CAME ON HERE I LEFT FOR A BIT TO AVOID ANY OF WHAT'S GOING ON RIGHT NOW. Because in my prior experience, that's what YTB folks did everytime I was happy about TraVerus. As a matter of fact Carl, when you came on here, I still was not talking about YTB. I only came back here when I heard the news, and put it out there. I didn't go on about YTB still. I was still talking about TraVerus. You guys are so angry, you don't even see what I write. You guys are going to keep coming at me in hopes to accomplish what? I'll pray for you too, so I guess we'll be one prayin family.
You said you used to be GTI, and you don't see me calling you less than because you made the decision to go with YTB. So don't fault me, look in the mirror first. I left for similar reasons you left GTI.
Ya'll got angry with me, because you didn't like what I said. I showed you a site to check one source. Choose to believe it or not. Great thing about life is we have choices.
Like Carl, you guys can call me all out my name, but I will never dissrepect you and call you out of yours. Never have on this thread and never will.
I still love you too Pansy and not mad at you either, and you also, continue to be blessed.

87 months ago

Carl, if I could send you documentation I would.
I paid $500 and then paid for my website fee the whole time, was even paying it 2 months after I left.

My site is no longer active b/c I cancelled.
I wanted to show you that I was in fact an RTA/Rep. I'm actually surprised myself that my site still even pulls up.

I even printed off that refund sheet that Chuck King made up, but didn't use it b/c i was over it.

I see you have a little humor peeping out.

87 months ago

Once again Pansy, reread my post....as a matter of fact read all my posts from beginning to end.
I only came back on the scene when I shared what I did. I told you in the beginning of meeting you, that I apologized for offending you.
I'm over YTB, just because I shared that doesn't mean I was all up in YTBs behind. Again I have friends in YTB, so yeah...the word 'YTB' will be mentioned from time to time. And I'm happy with TraVerus, so I will go back to talking about it.
Continue to do your thang.

87 months ago

i do have a sense of humor. however, when you come online spreading false rumors about my investment, then i take it all personal.

87 months ago

carl mcgill in LOS ANGELES, California said: i do have a sense of humor. however, when you come online spreading false rumors about my investment, then i take it all personal.

I feel you Carl, I would feel the same way. I apologize for offending you too.
I won't mention another word about it.
Continue to do your thang. I wish you nothing but success.
Lakeisha M.Ford
cater2utravel@gmail.com
TakeGreatVacations.com

ChucKling in Atlanta, Georgia

87 months ago

87 months ago

I got an email from ChucKling? He is with you Pansy. He's YTB.

Carl McGill in Los Angeles, California

87 months ago

more bs. if you are not tit for tat, and have no time to participate in what company is better than another, why post a blog with no corporate sources about what's a mill card or not show some corporate news if you can and not rumors from co-hates. an if it were true, we still are in business with the best looking sites and compensation model. royal carbbean is not the best cruise line in my opinion. i prefer carnival. never send any on on a royal caribbean cruise who i like. but iwould send you folks.

87 months ago

Carl, what is goin on??? You seemed to have mellowed out!

It seems Chuckling (and I can't believe I'm saying this, he's with YTB) is doing something right by doing his research!

My question. And please answer without name calling if you can, but have you contacted your upline and asked the hard questions? Have you done your research? Have you called IATAN, before stating someone is trying to tear you down?

I just read TreCanon's post, and she was offering some excellent advice that I'm going to use myself. I'm going to start blogging! Heck, it'll help me with online marketing, since I do it anyway.

Carl. Scratch all the hype and everything else. I KNOW, and I FEEL YOU when you put in your heart, effort and time, and investment into something only to hear something that COULD change things drastically. If I were in your shoes, I'd be raving mad, and I would start asking my company questions.

No matter what I'd still greet you with open arms if I saw you.

87 months ago

i just closed two cruises last night Keisha. That's what I do. And you?

87 months ago

also, if you go to visit www.blackchambertravel.com you will see they have a YTB travel website, and you see my name. What to see who else is a client of mine with a YTB booking engine website?

87 months ago

Woo hoo!

I booked 2 vacation packages for my business clients! Getting ready to put together a group cruise...

BNTG, have you set up a conference/convention trip for your business clients? I have a question.

87 months ago

residual income, yeah! i agree pansy.

87 months ago

i agree pansy. her company only accept YTB left overs, and she is definitely a quiter.

87 months ago

she is not on our level to tear us down.

87 months ago

Carl that's excellent, keep it goin.
I still didn't say anything about ya'll not doin cruises, so I don't know why bring it up.
And Pansy I wasn't even talkin to you, but yet, you come on here name callin again. Who's being 'unprofessional'?
Pansy it's TraVerus not Traversus. Keep throwing that I left YTB out there..you left GTI, tit for tat...so what who cares???

Pansy, stop talkin and go talk to your upline. Better yet go talk to your coach. I dare you.

Don't use God name and your words in the same sentences anymore....but I see you stopped cause you know you wrong.

No one answered my questions....all you are doing is name calling again.

87 months ago

YA'LL can't tear me down.

Sticks and stones.

Stick to facts not emotions please.

87 months ago

Not that any of you have the gall to do it.

But call me. 770.884.7428. Leave a message with your number...and I will get you on the phone with someone who will break it down to you.

.........????

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.