Truck Driver Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (569) - Start a Discussion

KC212

Failed Alcohol test

I went to truck driving school through a company got my CDL through there company was hired on after i finished i was told i would be leaving out the...

Fortunate in Ontario, California

California drivers legal advice.

A co-worker and I was involved in an work-related accident in the end of 2005. Working very long hours most of it was from driving. California to...

recruiter in Bemidji, Minnesota

Updated 41 months ago

I had a DUI in 1991,and a OWI in 2005 in wisconsin, can i still get a CDL, and if so will I be able to find work? - 1 Reply

Can some one give me som feedback

John in Denver, Colorado

Updated 41 months ago

Failed Drug Test - 3 Replies

Had a refusal on a pre emplyment drug screen back in 05 from a major trucking company, It is now 2011 do I have a second chance at driving...

newbietruckerdude in Sacramento, California

thinkin about own good decent truck

I would like to ask all of you feedback to me about owning a decent used affordable truck to go work for a hays or tomatoes hauling so what else...

dam yankee in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Updated 42 months ago

werner training - 6 Replies

has anyone heard anything about traning programs,good or bad ? are they a good company after training ?

Gabo in Fontana, California

HOS

Is the new proposal of HOS will effect anyone in this forum?

Gabo in Fontana, California

To all Truckers

Does a trucker in California or came from another state into California run out of HOS? If so, must you wait to recover HOS after 10 hours? I went...

B A Swamprat in W N C in Atlanta, Georgia

overseas truckdriveing

I have 25 yrs plus driving haz mat,over size, flat bed, van,dump and bulk looking for overseas work.Where do I start looking

BrownDaryl11 in Covington, Georgia

We are starting a Car Hauling Company...

We are wanting to start up a car hauling company where do I find loads for local and sister state transports?

pbtrucking in Rock Hill, South Carolina

Updated 42 months ago

Looking for advice from knowledgeable truckers about a failed pre-employment test 7 years ago - 1 Reply

Hello Everyone. I have a question I have been wondering for awhile. In 2002 I obtained my CDL with a company that trains drivers and offers...

cruz marquez in daly city, California

commercial license disqualification

hi every body 4 years ago i got a wet reckless no contest conviction.. before i lost my hearing at dmv got license suspended 4 months --- dmv just...

volvo51 in Camillus, New York

Expedited Carrier

Is anybody familiar the Expedited commercial driving? If so, is normal for a trucking company to make you pay for your own drug test? Also, has...

You're blaming the wrong people... in Washington, District of Columbia

Updated 43 months ago

All of the world wants to come to America,, while all of our Jobs are being sent Oversees - 1 Reply

Yes, I am on a rant. I am an Unemployed American... I was a Truckdriver. My company shut down, regulated and taxed to the point where it sent its...

ron l in Chipley, Florida

Paid Training

Turning 21 in approx 1 month and wish to follow in my father's footsteps. I'm looking for a local "paid training" driving school/employment close to...

norman in Cookson, Oklahoma

Updated 43 months ago

NEED HELP GETTING JOB (Im not giving up) - 6 Replies

Hello every one reading this. I need help finding a job. I went to school here in Little Rock Ar attended for 5 months graduated with a 95 GPA went...

WAYNE BUTCHKO in Valencia, California

NEED TO RENEW MY CLASS A TX LIC

DMV SAID I NEED TO RE-TEST BECAUSE MY LIC EXP MORE THAN 3YEARS AGO. I NEED A TRUCK FOR ROAD TEST AND WALK AROUND.I HAVE 8YEARS OVER THE ROAD PULLED...

truly blessed in Montgomery, Alabama

filling out logs in ink

can u fill a log book out in two different color ink

Dolmain Dricketts in New York, New York

Cant get a job

I have 1 supspendion 2009 no inc and re for my car now I cant find a job comeone can help

dennis j brewington in Durham, North Carolina

Updated 44 months ago

Truck driving job with felony - 1 Reply

My husband is wanting to get into truck driving. His felony is three years old now. Are there any trucking companies in the Tampa, FL area that would...

al daneils in Goldsboro, North Carolina

Updated 44 months ago

dui - 1 Reply

I had a dui two years ago, they suspended me for one year,didnt have a laywer so just plead guilty and took what they gave me. I had to take all the...

ohiolooking1 in Fairbanks, Alaska

NEED Company CDL training have minor misdemeanour

I am located in Ohio, I have a class b cdl looking to get class a do have a possesion from 2003 not sure if it shows up as in Ohio its a minor...

Dan Nguyen in Houston, Texas

Updated 45 months ago

Class A CDL, I have a DWI in New York about 2 years ago, can't find work limited expirience will anyone hire me - 3 Replies

i have a class A CDL license and a DWI in nys about 2 years ago can't seem to get a job in houston texas. would like to work, have limited experience...

Alfred Martinez

Updated 45 months ago

Hiring Roll Off Drivers - 2 Replies

We are currently hiring Roll Off drivers. 95% local work in Los Angeles / Long Beach area. Great Hourly Pay with Overtime after 8 Hours. Medical,...

Chuck

Updated 45 months ago

Things that make you go hmmmmm!!! - 1 Reply

i have been reading some of these comments on here and alot of them make you go hmmmmmm. This is the way i see it....If you have DUI,RECKLESS...

Chris in Jackson, Mississippi

I have been away from driving for 2 years

I ahve been away from driving for 2 years and I want to drive again I have 5 misdemenor bull crap charges pending can anyone help with direction on...

Chris in Jackson, Mississippi

Updated 45 months ago

Driving Legally - 1 Reply

A dispatcher wanted me to take a load for which I did not have enough hours to run it legally. I asked him - over a recorded line - how was I...

ME in Hackettstown, New Jersey

Updated 45 months ago

Have Class A license but dont have the experience - 3 Replies

I want to know is there any company that will hire me with no exp but got the license.

russshum@yahoo.com in Clarinda, Iowa

Updated 46 months ago

pre employment drug screen - 2 Replies

wanting to know if precription sleep meds ambien will be detected in dot drug screen and if found will that give me a failed drug test and will a...

looking4Work in Baltimore, Maryland

Updated 46 months ago

Driving work guides? - 2 Replies

Looking to drive for work and I wanted to know where to look for a job? Where do I start to get my CDL in Pennsylvania?

djbrezze in East Elmhurst, New York

A&P license with conviction

How long do I have to wait to sit my A & P license with a conviction. Some say after 10 years from the date of arrest, others say from the date of...

djbrezze in East Elmhurst, New York

A&P license with conviction

How long do I have to wait to sit my A & P license with a conviction. Some say after 10 years from the date of arrest, others say from the date of...

sharky13 in Cape Canaveral, Florida

Updated 47 months ago

tanker endorsement question - 2 Replies

i have passed tanker written test,and am i need to have tanker road test??? but i have class a cdl already .where can i get the information about...

john s in Paris, Tennessee

highly skilled driver in hazmat, and specialty operations.

a former resident of detroit michigan, i lost my last job on june of 2009, and was forced to relocate with family in tennessee. i am willing to drive...

MACK MANE in Memphis, Tennessee

Updated 47 months ago

how to start a trucking business with a bad record, and with credit. - 3 Replies

I need anyone assistance on starting my own business with authority and business credit.

Kevin in Sacramento, California

Updated 48 months ago

have more than 5moving violations on DMV report nothing major stupid ones seatbelt, phone use,not having insurance on my caretc - 3 Replies

i have been driving regional in nothrern and central california with a refrigerated trucking company based in san lorenzo ca (sf bay area)also doing...

Zephyr in Saint Paul, Minnesota

Updated 48 months ago

New Team of 2 Drivers, One has DUI - 1 Reply

Me and my very close friend want to get into team driving for over the road transporting very badly. However unfortunately I personally have a DWI...

Barney Rubble in Madison, Wisconsin

Updated 48 months ago

EMPLOTMENT WHAT'S THAT - 5 Replies

I'VE HAVE BEEN UNEMPLOYED SINCE JUNE 2009 AND IT IS NOW THE END OF AUGUST AND STILL NO WORK FILLING OUT ON-LINE APPLICATION'S SEEM'S FRIVILLOUS BUT...

TigerCatBrandon in Detroit, Michigan

Updated 49 months ago

Moving up from a B to an A - 1 Reply

I was in the past a school bus driver, with class B CDL air endorsement and passenger endorsement, I still have the license but gave up the low...

Kate in Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania

Updated 49 months ago

History of Prescription Pain Med use - 1 Reply

My Husband recently started trucking school and his Dr. put on his Physical form that he had a history of "drug" us because he got hooked on them. ...

Othello4U in Bakersfield, California

Employment

I have one felony that is two months shy of ten years. I have some experience about 12 months, yet I am unable to find an employer. Why do I keep...

johnprt

becoming a class a cdl truck driver

I am in the process of looking for truck driving schools in New Jersey and I came across Smith and Solomon. Is this a good school to learn from? Do...

Zane368 in Suncook, New Hampshire

Updated 50 months ago

Trucking and Insurance Companys - 2 Replies

I wasted $4,000 to go to Diesel Driving School in Wisconsin so I could drive OTR got my class A/B/C all I been able to get is a Crappy $12.00pr hr...

rl in Mckinney, Texas

Updated 50 months ago

Trucking School or Driver Training Recommendation? - 1 Reply

Hi everyone, and thanks in advance for your help. My husband is seriously considering getting his CDL A license and we're looking into some driver...

newport131 in Tampa, Florida

Updated 50 months ago

off road for while wanting to get back in - 7 Replies

Hi this is my first post. I drove truck since i was in high school back in the mid 70s. When cdls came out I grandfathered in. I got off the road in...

dan in Evergreen Park, Illinois

Updated 50 months ago

pay - 1 Reply

i started working for a company that we are out of Chicago so we are by a few state lines close by this company trys to pay 100 miles from yard on...

Erin at CCS in Anaheim, California

Updated 50 months ago

looking for some help - 2 Replies

HELLO IM 28 JUST GRADUATED FROM NATIONAL TRACTOR TRAILER SCHOOL IN NY AND DID 3 1/2 YRS IN THE ARMY AS AN INFANTRY MAN TEAM LEADER . MY QUESTION IS,...

bryant in North Hills, California

dui dwi or under the influence

hello fellow truckers. there is an example what how bad it is to fail a drug screen. drugs and alcohol in your car or at work can destroy your family...

C Larson in Saginaw, Michigan

Updated 50 months ago

Doubles driver looking for work - 4 Replies

I have 8 years doubles exp. clean class-A cdl..PXT endorsements..TWIC card..Looking for work in NE CT/ Central Mass.

Drive Hard in Hilliard, Ohio

Updated 50 months ago

Cdl - 1 Reply

I just got my Class a CDL & can't find a job because of a driving to endanger i got on my dirt bike 4 years ago can anyone help me out?

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.