Dac Report

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 51)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Beatrice in Detroit, Michigan

60 months ago

I paid for the company dacfix to fix my dac report. I waited a month to get it back. Dacfix did not fix my dac report an I cannot get a refund from these scammers. Dacfix is a lot of lyers trying to get drivers with bad dacs to get it fixed with them don't be fooled like I was now I'm out of 169.00 because they could not fix my dac. Dacfix Sucks.............

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

dacfix in Dallas, Texas

57 months ago

Beatrice in Detroit, Michigan said: I paid for the company dacfix to fix my dac report. I waited a month to get it back. Dacfix did not fix my dac report an I cannot get a refund from these scammers. Dacfix is a lot of lyers trying to get drivers with bad dacs to get it fixed with them don't be fooled like I was now I'm out of 169.00 because they could not fix my dac. Dacfix Sucks.............

Beatrice,

We do not ever promise 100% success rate ever. We inform each person when they contact us that we have a 70% plus success rate. Furthermore, if there was information on your DAC report that we weren't able to get removed it was because the carrier, under FRCA guidelines, was able to prove with evidence that it was accurate. This is the information that we can not get removed.

We do not lie to anyone. In fact, on a daily basis, I turn people away because I know we can not help them.

I understand your frustration but we do an excellent job here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

JohnS in Denver, Colorado

55 months ago

DacFix is no different from some credit repair scam company..

These type of compaines take your money, and do the same
stuff that you could be doing yourself..they are disputing
stuff on your dac that you could very well do yourself...

If you pay for credit repair - its a scam...

if you pay to get your dac fixed - its a scam...

DO IT YOURSELF!

Whats the worse that can happen?

your dispute will be denied...

DACFIX is taking your money to file the very
same disputes that you can be filing yourself..
they have no more power then that...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dacfix in Dallas, Texas

55 months ago

JohnS in Denver, Colorado said: DacFix is no different from some credit repair scam company..

These type of compaines take your money, and do the same
stuff that you could be doing yourself..they are disputing
stuff on your dac that you could very well do yourself...

If you pay for credit repair - its a scam...

if you pay to get your dac fixed - its a scam...

DO IT YOURSELF!

Whats the worse that can happen?

your dispute will be denied...

DACFIX is taking your money to file the very
same disputes that you can be filing yourself..
they have no more power then that...

John,

While you are correct that information on a driver's DAC report can be disputed by the driver, why would a driver want to do that?

Under FRCA guidelines an item can ONLY be disputed ONE TIME ONLY.
A driver who disputes the information themselves has less than a 10% chance of having the information removed.

Our company is not a scam. We have assisted thousands of drivers dispute information from their DAC reports and they now have successful careers.

A driver disputing the information himself is like going to a dentist when you need open heart surgery.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

midnightrider in Lima, Ohio

55 months ago

DEAR DAC WHAT YOUR PERCENT RATE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

FedUpWithCA in Ripley, Tennessee

55 months ago

DAC sucks, plain and simple. Any member can put whatever they want to on a driver's report. Dispute it??? That's funny, try it and let me know how it turns out. I signed up for a contract position once, never actually worked, because once I relized it was all a greedy scam, I called the manager "out" on it and alerted everyone of the scam. I was only signed on for a couple of weeks and like I said, never actually worked. The so called manager put all kinds of negative stuff on my DAC. I NEVER could get it removed, which is even harder when the company has closed the doors. There is no chance of having anything removed without spending some money on legal fees, so I just left it alone. Any company associated with DAC is ignorant and one day they will find themselves involved in a class action lawsuit. When did it become okay to buy, store and sell (false)information on people anyways? It's wrong for these type of transactions when DAC just assumes it's correct information, that could potentially ruins someones livelyhood, with no penalty to any company that provides false or misleading data. DAC sucks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

B. Smith in Detroit, Michigan

55 months ago

I've been trying to seek employment now for a year but I cannot find a job with what Koch has on my dac followed buy J.B Hunt Koch has that I violated company policy an J.B.Hunt has that I had a miscellaneous accident and also reported to dac services that I had A unsatifactory safety record. I tried dacfix an that does not help at all I just think they are a bunch of scams cause they did not help me at all. I think It's just time for me to get the real lawyers involved to get this removed so I could go back driving to take care of my family. Any helpful comments would help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

FedUpWithCA in Ripley, Tennessee said: DAC sucks, plain and simple. Any member can put whatever they want to on a driver's report. Dispute it??? That's funny, try it and let me know how it turns out. I signed up for a contract position once, never actually worked, because once I relized it was all a greedy scam, I called the manager "out" on it and alerted everyone of the scam. I was only signed on for a couple of weeks and like I said, never actually worked. The so called manager put all kinds of negative stuff on my DAC. I NEVER could get it removed, which is even harder when the company has closed the doors. There is no chance of having anything removed without spending some money on legal fees, so I just left it alone. Any company associated with DAC is ignorant and one day they will find themselves involved in a class action lawsuit. When did it become okay to buy, store and sell (false)information on people anyways? It's wrong for these type of transactions when DAC just assumes it's correct information, that could potentially ruins someones livelyhood, with no penalty to any company that provides false or misleading data. DAC sucks.

I hate to spend money on legal fees but I will because If I could get the crap removed from my dac report I will showed will de worth it cause I need to bee working!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

I Think DacFix Is A Bunch Of Garbage! They Just Robbing Driver Out Of There Money. They Don't Help Save Ur Money N Get A Real Lawyer Thats Going To Bring U Some Major Results. Dac fix lies N Say They Went To Court On Your Behalf! Yeah Right I Want To C Some Documents. Any One No A Good Lawyer Please Help! DacFix Please Do Not Reply To My Message! Save That Space For Someone That Really Has Important Information That Will Help Me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

sound like dac work for the gov and the carrier that the promblem smaller gov and no dac they haven justfi their job to wrigh stuff down about someone is a chep shot in this line of trucking co lie 20 year ago fellow truck toll me this carrier lie lie u no why your not their your drive their truck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

B in Detroit, Michigan

55 months ago

I Was Told Buy A Advocate That When They Went To Court They Did Not Win The Case. That Means That I Was Lied To Buy The So Called Driver Advocate Then.

55 months ago

B. Smith in Detroit, Michigan said: I've been trying to seek employment now for a year but I cannot find a job with what Koch has on my dac followed buy J.B Hunt Koch has that I violated company policy an J.B.Hunt has that I had a miscellaneous accident and also reported to dac services that I had A unsatifactory safety record. I tried dacfix an that does not help at all I just think they are a bunch of scams cause they did not help me at all. I think It's just time for me to get the real lawyers involved to get this removed so I could go back driving to take care of my family. Any helpful comments would help!

If every thing on your dac is true and correct, then even
"real" lawyers will not do you anygood. Even if everything
on your dac is false, I surely have not run across any
cases where compaines are being sued..all i see is a lot
of moaning, groaning, and Bitc%^&

all i see is a lot of claims saying that trucking
compaines are putting false info on dacs - what
I am not seeing is any law suits...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

joe g in Brookhaven, Pennsylvania

55 months ago

dacfix in dallas: you say the company has to hand over to dac documents verifying what they say is true and accurate. what documents would these be? i got a company saying i had too mny complaints against me for my work status. i dropped out at orientation but its on my report. never been written up or anything wasn t there long enough 2 days total. so it goes to show dac and the companies reporting to them can put what they want. wheter there is proof or not

55 months ago

joe g in Brookhaven, Pennsylvania said: dacfix in dallas: you say the company has to hand over to dac documents verifying what they say is true and accurate. what documents would these be? i got a company saying i had too mny complaints against me for my work status. i dropped out at orientation but its on my report. never been written up or anything wasn t there long enough 2 days total. so it goes to show dac and the companies reporting to them can put what they want. wheter there is proof or not

think of dac being your credit report...when you file a dispute with
your credit report, and they send out notices to creditors..what do
you think creditors send back? Do you think they send back tons
of proof, signatures, paperwork? nope, they just send back, dispute
has been verified as correct...then your credit report tells you,
well they verified the info as being correct...thats it..what do
you think trucking compaines do? Do you think they send DAC
proof, paperwork, etc...? nope..the trucking company will notify
dac, and tell them the dispute has been verified as correct...

You can have an anoy caller to call in, and say you do this,
or you did that..rest assured your trucking company will believe
them without proof, and place some type of incident on your dac...

DAC services does not need proof, they are a 3rd party service...
you can not sue them for info that others send them. it does not
matter if the info is truth or fiction. Trucking compaines subscribe
to DAC services, and they will submit whatever the &^%$ they want.

If you want to change how DAC operates, then you need
to contact your state leaders and congressmen, otherwise
nothing will change, and since I started driving and
nothing has changed, it has just gotten worse...

Truck Drivers are not in control. Trucking Compaines are....

55 months ago

joe g in Brookhaven, Pennsylvania said: dacfix in dallas: you say the company has to hand over to dac documents verifying what they say is true and accurate. what documents would these be? i got a company saying i had too mny complaints against me for my work status. i dropped out at orientation but its on my report. never been written up or anything wasn t there long enough 2 days total. so it goes to show dac and the companies reporting to them can put what they want. wheter there is proof or not

Trucking compaines appear to have no morals...yes, if you drop out
of orientation, most likely it will appear on your dac...Even if
you quit the company, and they tell you to take a drug test..if
you refuse, it will appear on your dac as refusing a drug test.

If you do not want anything be listed on your dac, then do not work
for trucking compaines that report to dac, this is why they subscribe
to this power. From the time you first walk into their door, then
you are subject for dac reporting...

and other trucking compaines take DAC as the holy grail...
it does not matter if its truth or fiction, because if it
is listed on DAC, then by god it must be true...

55 months ago

DAC WHAT KIND OF DRIVER SHOULD NOT BE DRIVE IF U CANT DRIVE U SHOULD BE AND IAM NOT SAIDING IMPAIR DRIVER ALL DRIVER DONT DRIVER IMPARE BUT THEY GET BLACKALL IF THEY ON THEIR DAY OFF SMOKE POT JUST BECAUSE THEY DID BUT U CAN GO TO A BAR GET SH$$$$$ FACE FIND A RIDE HOME AND GO TO WORK THE NEXT DAY YEA I NO POT IS NOT LEG BUT U CAN DRIVE A TRUCK WITH A HANGOVER AND COP A BAD ATU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

midnightrider in Lima, Ohio said: I WHEN TO ORIENTATION FOR A COMPAINE IN OHIO PAID 900 WEEK THAT WHAT THE NEWS PAPER SAID WHEN I GOT THEIR THEY PUT ME UP IN A HOTEL DID THE DRUG TEST WHEN TO ORIENTATION TOOK IN ALL THE BULL S IN THEN THEY HAND OUT THE JOB I GOT 1 DAY QFF A MOUTH WHEN THEY SAID THAT I GOT UP AND WALK OUT THEY PUT ON MY DAC THAT I QUIT I DID NOT DRIVE ONE TRUCK FOR THEM HOW DO THEY SAID QUIT THEM THEY LIE LIE MORE LIE IT MUST BEN THE HOTEL ROOM THEY PAID FOR CHEP SHOT

How is it a lie? You do not have to step into a truck to be
working for a trucking company...when you started their
orientation, you are on their dime..did you quit orientation?
If so, then you quit the company, so how is this a lie?
anything you do, no matter how small it is, will be reported
to dac, if they subscribe to the service.

nothing is ever reported on how
good you are, it only looks at one side, and shows how
bad you are. If you get a dac posting, it surely will not be good.

The moment you step foot on their property,
you are then subject to dac reporting, and it could start
as soon as you accept the job from home, if you do not want
anything on your dac, then do not accept a job until you are sure.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

WELL ALL I CAN SAID MR IF U NO ANY THINK ABOUT TRUCKING 70 HOUR THING BY THE WAY THIS YOU JUCT GOT TRICK F$$$$$ YOU NO NOTHING DAC IS JUST AS BAD LOW LIFE TRUCKING COMP YOU ARE THE LOWES LIFE I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAID WHO I WORK FOR

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dacfix in Dallas, Texas

55 months ago

JohnS in Denver, Colorado said: How is it a lie? You do not have to step into a truck to be
working for a trucking company...when you started their
orientation, you are on their dime..did you quit orientation?
If so, then you quit the company, so how is this a lie?
anything you do, no matter how small it is, will be reported
to dac, if they subscribe to the service.

nothing is ever reported on how
good you are, it only looks at one side, and shows how
bad you are. If you get a dac posting, it surely will not be good.

The moment you step foot on their property,
you are then subject to dac reporting, and it could start
as soon as you accept the job from home, if you do not want
anything on your dac, then do not accept a job until you are sure.

This part about not reporting how good a driver is on a DAC report is untrue. I have seen DAC reports where the driver's work record reads "excellent" among other satisfactory ratings. Carriers report both negative and positive information on a DAC report.

mike jackson in Chicago, Illinois

55 months ago

dacfix plz explain 2 me why your rating with BBB is an F and what warranty are you implied with your service and b4 i sign up can i have at least 5 custmers name and email or ph# who can verify your service work for them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

55 months ago

what alot of people dont know is that the companies get a credit towards their dac bill for every termination they submit. maybe its in their intrest to make bad submitions than to have drivers quit on their own

55 months ago

i first maust say i have nothing to gain with the followin comments for dac fix. i agree with them they dont promise anything there like the doctor who cant promise youll live long with cancer sure they both do what they can but the outcome may or may not be what u want. with that said for anyone to say not to work for a company who uses dac is off their rocker. u gotta work and unfortuantly this dac is like a bad virus spreading thr the industry, its a way of the govt and other entities to trak you. no its not govt operated but it seems dam close to it.dac never existed till they came out with the cdl and the 10 year history rules. companies like these were instituted to trak you especially with way things r 2day. there is no other industry with a reporting agency like dac that i know of.

55 months ago

IT INVASION OF PRIVICEY . LIKE I SAID INSURANCE CO RUN THIS COUNTRY .IF THE PREZ WONT TO FIX HEALTH CARE HOW ABOUT RIGHT TO WORK .IAM SORRY THEY PUT HIM IN THEIR!

55 months ago

JHON I DID NOT ACCEPT THIS JOB FROM HOME I WHEN THEIR TO SEE WHAT IT WAS AFTER I FOUND OUT WHAT IT WAS I LEFT IT MY RIGHT TO WORK WERE EVER I WONT THIS COMP LIE

55 months ago

dacfix in Dallas, Texas said: This part about not reporting how good a driver is on a DAC report is untrue. I have seen DAC reports where the driver's work record reads "excellent" among other satisfactory ratings. Carriers report both negative and positive information on a DAC report.

I would bet mostly negative, or just enough that
another carrier may not pick you up if you quit.
carriers do not like job hoppers or quiters for sure.

teetime in Plainfield, Illinois

55 months ago

JohnS in Denver, Colorado said: Trucking compaines appear to have no morals...yes, if you drop out
of orientation, most likely it will appear on your dac...Even if
you quit the company, and they tell you to take a drug test..if
you refuse, it will appear on your dac as refusing a drug test.

If you do not want anything be listed on your dac, then do not work
for trucking compaines that report to dac, this is why they subscribe
to this power. From the time you first walk into their door, then
you are subject for dac reporting...

and other trucking compaines take DAC as the holy grail...
it does not matter if its truth or fiction, because if it
is listed on DAC, then by god it must be true...

There is a lot of people here that does not know what they are talking about!!!!!!
I have been a RECRUITER for about 17 years and have slways use DAC. and am in chareg of hiring for thirty branches.
JOHN this is for you-- you say trucking companies have no Morals--I take that personally!!
Every driver must do their own little investgation into a trucking company. If you are thinking about going to apply at ABC Trucking, than just don't talk to the recruiter talk to their drivers (and don't start until you do)and yes you will get good and bad comments about every trucking company out there but at least you will know a lot more.
There is always three side to the story 1)driver side 2)company side 3)the truth.
I will look at dac for mainly the dates the driver work there(there are servral companies that I know that drivers will leave during orentation, because they were lied to)A good recruiter will know these companies.
How is DAC bad if I am reviewing an application and the drive has three jobs in the last three years and his DAC shows six, and the three he left out all had bad comments on them. Lets talk about being truthful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A driver can dispute their dac and dac will put that on their dac ( I have seen this)

teetime in Plainfield, Illinois

55 months ago

midnightrider in Lima, Ohio said: DAC WHAT KIND OF DRIVER SHOULD NOT BE DRIVE IF U CANT DRIVE U SHOULD BE AND IAM NOT SAIDING IMPAIR DRIVER ALL DRIVER DONT DRIVER IMPARE BUT THEY GET BLACKALL IF THEY ON THEIR DAY OFF SMOKE POT JUST BECAUSE THEY DID BUT U CAN GO TO A BAR GET SH$$$$$ FACE FIND A RIDE HOME AND GO TO WORK THE NEXT DAY YEA I NO POT IS NOT LEG BUT U CAN DRIVE A TRUCK WITH A HANGOVER AND COP A BAD ATU

Your right you can drive a truck with a hang over and if you are in a accident, and you take a breathalizer you and your company better hope it doesn't show any alochol because you will ose the court case. And pot will stay in your system for upto thirty days.

tan_nakliyat@hotmail.com in Istanbul, Turkey

55 months ago

Im from istanbul of turkey Im 47 years old and marrıed I have a driver lincence I drive truck lorry bus ex ex E(CLASS) now Ihave been working since1990 in internatıonal truck company how can I come and take work permite for canada

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mike jackson in Chicago, Illinois

55 months ago

mike jackson in Chicago, Illinois said: dacfix plz explain 2 me why your rating with BBB is an F and what warranty are you implied with your service and b4 i sign up can i have at least 5 custmers name and email or ph# who can verify your service work for them

thank u for your quick response. i would just like to verify a comment your office said that is, "any preventable accident under $500 can be remove" is that a fact or fiction? also the five names i requested can b the satified customers u claim on your website.

B in Detroit, Michigan

55 months ago

I Don't Agree With This Statement Cause I Have Recently Applied To Around 100+ Trucking Companies An Not One Of Them Called Me Back Because Of The Negativity On My Dac Report. I Did Not Ask To Get Fired That Was There Doing I Don't Think Its Fair For Trucking Companies To Lie On The Drivers. No Trucking Company Will hire me at all.

Annot in Detroit, Michigan

55 months ago

Nobody Did Not Ask U For Smart Ass Comment Cause U Don't Take Care Of Me Or My Damn Family So U Don't Have Nothing To Do With This Comment.I Feel Like This If U Cannot Help Me Don't Critisized me about anything. So Until I See Some Damn Improvement U Don't Have Noting To Say Ya Heard That Did U.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dncholas in Charleston, West Virginia

55 months ago

I definitely despise how the DAC/USIS system works or better put abused by spiteful trucking companies. They can ruin your career with lies and it is very difficult to dispute by yourself. I haven't tried Dacfix but I can see the reasoning for using. I've had 2 companies put false info on my dac including Swift that put I was terminated when I turned in truck and quit, even telling them in advance.. and Super Service that put lies saying I showed up late and failed to inform of calf injury but was the reason I was late and did tell them. They left me out in the truck with no assistance 5 miles from their Knoxville terminal. Took a cab there and they couldn't have cared less. I soon after quit, turned in truck, didn't talk any bs. I later learned this by applying to Knight trucking who turned me down and finally told me why and was because Swift and Super Service put negative stuff on DAC. Wasn't hired and have had problems since. If you know the allegation IS true then why would you dispute it at all? Don't blame Dacfix for something you did. Mine are both bogus and USIS will not give me a copy of what's against me required to dispute myself, only the driving and criminal part. USIS is of no help to the driver. The only scam is trucking companies and USIS.

BullSmith in Detroit, Michigan

55 months ago

I already have my dac report thats how I no what on there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Robert Makosky in Salem, Virginia

54 months ago

FedUpWithCA in Ripley, Tennessee said: DAC sucks, plain and simple. Any member can put whatever they want to on a driver's report. Dispute it??? That's funny, try it and let me know how it turns out. I signed up for a contract position once, never actually worked, because once I relized it was all a greedy scam, I called the manager "out" on it and alerted everyone of the scam. I was only signed on for a couple of weeks and like I said, never actually worked. The so called manager put all kinds of negative stuff on my DAC. I NEVER could get it removed, which is even harder when the company has closed the doors. There is no chance of having anything removed without spending some money on legal fees, so I just left it alone. Any company associated with DAC is ignorant and one day they will find themselves involved in a class action lawsuit. When did it become okay to buy, store and sell (false)information on people anyways? It's wrong for these type of transactions when DAC just assumes it's correct information, that could potentially ruins someones livelyhood, with no penalty to any company that provides false or misleading data. DAC sucks.

I know it does,The DAC system is illegal because it's Illegal to defame someone's character to prevent them from gainful employment they should never be allowed to exist in the first place, I'm trying to get them stopped completely and put out of commission. They should be sued for defamation of character on all counts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Robert Makosky in Salem, Virginia

54 months ago

dncholas in Charleston, West Virginia said: I definitely despise how the DAC/USIS system works or better put abused by spiteful trucking companies. They can ruin your career with lies and it is very difficult to dispute by yourself. I haven't tried Dacfix but I can see the reasoning for using. I've had 2 companies put false info on my dac including Swift that put I was terminated when I turned in truck and quit, even telling them in advance.. and Super Service that put lies saying I showed up late and failed to inform of calf injury but was the reason I was late and did tell them. They left me out in the truck with no assistance 5 miles from their Knoxville terminal. Took a cab there and they couldn't have cared less. I soon after quit, turned in truck, didn't talk any bs. I later learned this by applying to Knight trucking who turned me down and finally told me why and was because Swift and Super Service put negative stuff on DAC. Wasn't hired and have had problems since. If you know the allegation IS true then why would you dispute it at all? Don't blame Dacfix for something you did. Mine are both bogus and USIS will not give me a copy of what's against me required to dispute myself, only the driving and criminal part. USIS is of no help to the driver. The only scam is trucking companies and USIS.

Defamation of character is illegal and the DAC system is doing it, no one is allowed to say anything negative about anyone to prevent them from gainful employment, contact a lawyer and sue the USIS DAC system into oblivion.

Slick in Clinton Township, Michigan

49 months ago

midnightrider in Lima, Ohio said: WELL ALL I CAN SAID MR IF U NO ANY THINK ABOUT TRUCKING 70 HOUR THING BY THE WAY THIS YOU JUCT GOT TRICK F$$$$$ YOU NO NOTHING DAC IS JUST AS BAD LOW LIFE TRUCKING COMP YOU ARE THE LOWES LIFE I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAID WHO I WORK FOR[/QUOTE

i do not think you need to be driving a truck.
None of your ALL CAP rants make much sense. Since you do not know how to spell or type (i think it would be safe to say read also) how can anyone take you seriously?

I think for the most part DAC is a good idea, Keeps those drivers
who are half ass or accident prone off the road.

6+ safe years driving............

Robert Makosky in Blacksburg, Virginia

49 months ago

If the DAC system did not exist in the first place, we wouldn't have to worry about the horror stories and we would not be having this discussion about this subject, if a person is truly a bad driver, his company will find out and can take proper procedures, there still is no legitimate reason for the DAC system to exist. Most DECENT trucking companies DON'T use the DAC system, because they know it's NOT accurate information that they are paying for.
GOOD trucking companies however have better resources to check potential new drivers. As a safe driving professional for 27 years and well over a million miles of accident free driving, I know what I'm talking about.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

joey oliver in ruffin, North Carolina

49 months ago

I'm in some similar situations as other drivers,I quit a popular carrier as a lease driver.The truck broke down for a week and the payments keep rolling,I had time to get a local job during that time frame.I picked the truck up from the shop but did not return it to their terminal .They sent a driver to my home to pick up the truck and my fleetmanger told me that if I could not bring backthe truck right away that abandment would follow me forever..I'm seeing 1st hand that is true.I've applied to various companies but has been giving the cold shoulders.I know my situations may or may not help fellow drivers but remember to do your research on the company and try to follow their polocies..Leave on good terms..The worst thing is alot of drivers may get false reports but some reports may not be..Dont put your Dac in the hands of these companies,try to keep tabs on your records.

49 months ago

If enough truck drivers report these trucking companies to the U.S. Department of Labor and Industry we can fight back against the DAC system. Also file a complaint with the state labor board and possible complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. These trucking companies are scared to death of the Feds, when enough complaints come rolling in, something will get done about these crooked trucking companies and the DAC system. The burden of proof of your record lies with the trucking companies.

fastcar87 in Fresno, California

49 months ago

dacfix in Dallas, Texas said: Beatrice,

We do not ever promise 100% success rate ever. We inform each person when they contact us that we have a 70% plus success rate. Furthermore, if there was information on your DAC report that we weren't able to get removed it was because the carrier, under FRCA guidelines, was able to prove with evidence that it was accurate. This is the information that we can not get removed.

We do not lie to anyone. In fact, on a daily basis, I turn people away because I know we can not help them.

I understand your frustration but we do an excellent job here.

you do not do an excellent job there ,your just trying to look good.i can say i do an excellent job too lol.haha busted you guys stink.i fixed my own no need for ripoffs.no need for you

49 months ago

What a lot of drivers don't know is that trucking companies or any other company for that matter are NOT allowed to force anyone to work or threaten anyone's job over the matter. It is against the law.

out law in Youngstown, Ohio

49 months ago

you know back in the day we was call the last call boys, now we are the last a;; holes.remember drivers its your falt the trucking is what it is today,remember with out us no one gets food clothes, computer, cars or anything else they need. so remember that.when we use to go on strike none of this bull crap happened,we got what we wanted and that was vthat, we never gave in we stood are ground. so most of us is unemployed anyways so why dont the rest of us go on strike and stand our ground drivers. 2 weeks is all it would take to criple the U S A . its time we take back control of our life and stand up for our self. we need to stand up to our goverment because they sure dont stand up for us, and we are the only reason this country is able to function. stand up drivers stand up and say hell no were not going to take it any more.

49 months ago

2010 trucker stike. all drivers will shut down for 2 weeks, and drivers if you think you are going to drive thru the strike think again , or else, the stike will last 2 weeks or longer. how evr longf it take to get what we want and need. ask your self this ? driver our goverment raised min wage to $ 7.25 HOUR, DID WE GET A RAISE HELL NO WE DID NOT, THE COMPANIES OUR LOWERING ARE PAYS. MOST COMPANIES NOW ARE ONLY STARTING YOU AT >34 TO .36 MILE NOW AND IT WAS AT .40 TO .45 MILE TWO YEARS AGO. SO REMEMBER THE TRUCKER STRIKE STARTS SEPTEMBER 10- 2010 AT MID NITE, SO DONT GET COUGHT OUT IN IT. STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE FOR OUR RIGHTS STRIKE FOR OUR RIGHTS .

49 months ago

STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE

supertrucker102 in Crum Lynne, Pennsylvania

40 months ago

by law dac has to release unto you all information pertaining to any records they have on you. when you order your dac file make sure you check off all the boxes on the screen. ive had several copies of my own sent to me and never had a problem receiving all the records. as for disputing the information dac must take your dispute by law. theytake your side then contact the company filing the negative information. if they(the company) do not reply within 30 days the information must be removed by law. if they do reply and can substaniate the information it will stay on the file and your dispute or rather your side of the story must appear rught under it. i take a little time and effort but it is the same thing dacfix will be doing and charging you money to do. do it yourself and it wont cost a dime. dacfix cannot guarentte a better outcome than if you do it yourself. they only do it for those who dont wont to do it or think if a company does it it will fair better. maybe maybe not but the process is the same no matter who does it. the law for reporting information and removal of it is the same. wheter it is dac or trans union or equfax ( the credit card companie) i hope this helps you and if not maybe sombody will get some insight.

paul stutler bring it in Peoria, Illinois

37 months ago

I have been a driver for 4 years and I have nothing nice to say about any trucking co. they are all liars. yeah go talk to the drivers of a co. there not going to say bad things about ther employers in fear they you may tell on them. i quit jb hunt back in 2008 I returned there truck to them in the chicago facility clean it out returned there keys never any accident incidents or damage of any kind and they still had something to report. they put on my report this very vague discription that i was involved in an occurrence or actthat produced unintended injury,death,property damage of any type,or resulted in the equipment requiring a tow(other than mechanical breakdown) while assigned to the driver regadless of fault. this is slander and anyone or any company that would put this kind of untrue info on someones dac report is a piece of crap and anyone wants to back this kind of activity is also a piece of crap.And to "dacfix in dallas who is anonymous" you are acoward piece of crap and a liar and a thief and i would love to see you and hireright and all you other little b&$#hes on your knees you are not a man you are a coward and a slanderer and the law protects little b%&$hes like you and your wife and kids. Go to he!!!

paul stutler bring it in Peoria, Illinois

37 months ago

civilized man can "say" what he wants because the law protects him.while the savage man is respectful because he knows he will get his head split!

carol simmons

31 months ago

JohnS in Denver, Colorado said: think of dac being your credit report...when you file a dispute with
your credit report, and they send out notices to creditors..what do
you think creditors send back? Do you think they send back tons
of proof, signatures, paperwork? nope, they just send back, dispute
has been verified as correct...then your credit report tells you,
well they verified the info as being correct...thats it..what do
you think trucking compaines do? Do you think they send DAC
proof, paperwork, etc...? nope..the trucking company will notify
dac, and tell them the dispute has been verified as correct...

You can have an anoy caller to call in, and say you do this,
or you did that..rest assured your trucking company will believe
them without proof, and place some type of incident on your dac...

DAC services does not need proof, they are a 3rd party service...
you can not sue them for info that others send them. it does not
matter if the info is truth or fiction. Trucking compaines subscribe
to DAC services, and they will submit whatever the &^%$ they want.

If you want to change how DAC operates, then you need
to contact your state leaders and congressmen, otherwise
nothing will change, and since I started driving and
nothing has changed, it has just gotten worse...

Truck Drivers are not in control. Trucking Compaines are....

ok if u do contact ur state leaders and the congressman what will tenhey do? I been saying all the long the the truck driver need to stick togerther. I known something like this would happen.we as truck realy need to stick them some how.Do a convoid like they did in that movie gall the convoid.spead the word

renegade2491 in Ashland, Oregon

20 months ago

So I am a fairly young driver that just recently had some false information added to my DAC. Although its gonna be a tough process to fight this I absolutely have to cause I have bills to pay and no back up.....So the past week I have been thouroghly looking for answers/assistance on every website I can find, every office I can think of, and previous employers that might have experience with the situation... So far I have found the same 2 outcomes- 1 most drivers and people I talked to said I would be better off finding a different career path(easier said than done in this economy)really a bummer to hear this over and over cause Ive worked very hard to get wear I am at not to mention how much money I have forked out to special schools for certifications and all my licensing costs at the DMV. The 2nd thing I have found and hope that the word gets spread out that DACFIX is a huge scam and on the entire interenet there is not one example of a driver using DACFIX with positive results but oh man can you find a lot of drivers that have gave them the 150$ and never heard from them again(they supposedly even screen your calls and wont return messages or anything) So I am not asking for anymore advice or help I just want to inform drivers out there not to use DACFIX, I so almost did but thank god I researched it......Even when I called them with doubts they wouldnt really answer my questions just kept asking if I was ready to pay the 169.00$ today and I kept saying not yet and then they would just try to take a half payment-HUGE SCAM spread the word and good luck with your DAC problems youll need it

supertrucker102 in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

20 months ago

dont pay for dac fix. they cant do anything that you can not do for yourself for free. heres how it goes. get your dac report read over it anything you want to dispute you have to go to hire right(dac) web site you have to file an online dispute. once they receive the dispute they have 30 days to receive a reply from the company that put it ion you. if no reply it by law must come off your record. if they do reply dac will notify you that the company responded and it stays on your record. if the comany can not substaniate their claim with proof and you have proof to say other wise it must be removed. if is true what they say and youcannot not prove otherwiswe they will allow you to have a statement in your own defense put on the report where you dispute what item is in question. they are obligated to do this by the fair credit reporting act. dacfix will do the same thing you can do for free and they wont get anybetter results than you will doing it yourself. save the money do the work yourself. remember company history is 10 years accidents is 3 years and drug results are 3 years. mvr is 3 years also. after such time they cannot report any derogortry information. i hope this helps you im not a know it all driver but i did deal with this situation personaly so i have an idea how it goes. p.s. i got my dispute item removed. it does work you just have to work on it and not let it go. joe(supertrucker102)

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.