FAILED PREEMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 875)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Steven in Brooklyn, New York

82 months ago

I recently was hired by a company. I had to travel half way across the country to do thier orientation. To keep it short I came up possitive for marajuana. I have been a driver for 5 years pulling tanker and mostly hazardous material. I have been drug screened on average twice a year. Prior to truck driving I have been tested on average once a year all my adult life. I have never failed a drug in my life until then. Honestly I don't know how the result came back positive. I can't say I have never done marjuana, however, I had not done any since I started driving back in 2001. The company said they could offer me a rehab program and I was offended. I now have a failed screen showing up on my DAC report and am being black balled from every good job I try to get. I have no clue what I can do to fix this, and it is extremely frustrating that I can not get a good job. I am stuck working for small companies who don't check DAC. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (493) / No (81) Reply - Report abuse

Jim in Brooklyn, New York

82 months ago

I read about drug testing and found out that in cetain tests if the machines are not kept extremely clean your results could be contaminated by previous samples. If you have not smoked weed in 5 or more weeks there is no way you should have tested positive. You could be the victim of a sloppy doctors office. I would ask to take the test again!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

K Kidd

81 months ago

DAC is NOT allowed to disclose drug and alchohol results after 3 years.This includes companies releasing the info as well... ITS THE LAW, i would wait a little after the 3 year mark just to be sure its not disclosed. Good Luck !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

sean stevens in Los Angeles, California

80 months ago

????? i drove for a trucking company for 3 and half years i have 1 accedent on my dmv record witch is 1 accedent on my dac report my ??? if can be answeard i find my self in a catch 22 position with every trucking company i apply to and somtimes they want me to wait 6 months from now witch will be 3 yrs of my accedent witch i over turnd a truck and got a prventable for the past yr and half after the fact iv been doing yard hostling and yet it doesnt count towards driving i just want to drive iv made alot of mistakes and should have treated my license like it was gold my ?? is is there any way around this accedent without have to sit it out until 3 yrs of my accedent

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

steve in Brooklyn, New York

80 months ago

I wish I could answer your question. However I could not with clean conscience give you an answer that I know to be a fact. But I do know that if you would like to talk to someone who does hold those answers you might call the DAC help line at 888-707-8437. I also have another number for DAC 800-381-0645. I don't recall which of the two numbers was best to call, but one of them might be able to help you if you ask the right questions. I don't know that this will solve your problem, but I hope it helps. Good Luck!!! If you have luck, call me at 423-972-9225. I would like to know how this plays out for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

ill keep u posted just want to know becouse i was terminated for accedents and i have 3 and a half points on y dmv record and it doesnt fall off for another 6 months that 3 yrs since my accedent and every trucking company almost every one and they want me to drive with another trucking company for 6 months and some 3 and half points is to many there for catch 22 but thank u for the advice im not going to stop trying to get back into the trucking industry im trying to be very persitent in geting back in to it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

the last company i workd for swift transportation inc terminated me for accedents and in order for e to get rehired with them i have to drive with another trucking company for 6 months to a yr but becouse i have 3 and half points 2 points of that falls off 6 months from now and most companys wont hire with 3 and a half points due to insurance resons just leting u know why its a catch 22 for me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

steve in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

80 months ago

Excellent point gramps and I couldn't agree with you more!!! I am a PRO, I do NOT use drugs, I have NO points on my license, have never had a DOT reportable accident, and MY starting rate on my last tanker job was 55 cents per mile driving and $23.50/hr for all non driving related tasks!!! Your comment, while correct, is pointless since you are only one false test result away from my situation and I don't use drugs. I now know what options were available for me went it first happened. However when the test result came back positive I was lost! I had no idea what to do because I never thought it could happen that a person could not use drugs for over 5 years and still come up positive!!! Also I was too angry to think straight since it was obvious I was going to pay a price for something I didn't do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Ronnie in Los Angeles, California

80 months ago

gramps17 in Sebastian, Florida said: anyone who takes a chance with their licence by using drugs or alcohol deserves what happens to them. I know here in Florida we are starting to see people losing their jobs or not being able to be hired because of any kind of points on their record because the insurance companies tell the truck owners they will either raise their rates or cancel them.This can be a good thing for those of us who have excellent driving & criminal records, weeds out the people who should'nt be driving anyway. Its not hard to not get a ticket,or have your beers on a saturday night & not drink. Like I said, this opens up the market for the pros, (people who take their cdl seriously).I managed to get a higher starting rate & this was before this recent insurance situation because I could save my employer $$$$. Keep this in mind when applying: Things are tight all over diesel is $4.00 gal., insurance, up over 20% so a trucking company has to save $ any way they can.They used to absorb the slight increase, but no more

Let me say this everybody is difference. I been driving for 3yrs. Retired from office work, and I have a few things in my past that I am not proud of. Some of us have done things in the past like 20yrs ago and it is still biting us in this field. And I think if the courts (Federal, State) can forgive y not this field of work that we're n can't. Dont make since.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

ok my acedent il explane what happend i have never used drugs either and anyone who does shouldnt drive my acedent in close detial i was driving down i 70 i felt somthing on my shoulder i lookd down at my shoulder to see what it was it was a bug that spooked me and i tryed to flick it out the window next thing i know i driving into the ditch to this day i dont know why i panic when i saw a bug on my shoulder a to this day becouse i have a careless and neglegent on my dac and dmv record and 2 points that come off in 6 months still make it very hard to get a job in the trucking industry i just want to drive i love it every night i wish i was in a truck people can say what they want they cant put it in and they cant take it out of u i will drive agian

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jill in San Diego, California

80 months ago

steve in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Excellent point gramps and I couldn't agree with you more!!! I am a PRO, I do NOT use drugs, I have NO points on my license, have never had a DOT reportable accident, and MY starting rate on my last tanker job was 55 cents per mile driving and $23.50/hr for all non driving related tasks!!! Your comment, while correct, is pointless since you are only one false test result away from my situation and I don't use drugs. I now know what options were available for me went it first happened. However when the test result came back positive I was lost! I had no idea what to do because I never thought it could happen that a person could not use drugs for over 5 years and still come up positive!!! Also I was too angry to think straight since it was obvious I was going to pay a price for something I didn't do.

You didn't happen to eat a muffin or some other food with poppy seeds did you? I heard they fixed that, but am not sure. Could have been food, or slovenly cleaning of the equipment.
jill

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

so let me ask u this my situation happened in 2005 are u saying i should never drive agian and that im not profesional enough i drove for 3 and half yrs i have not had any points or accedents in almost 2 yrs since 2005 but instead i got to wait 3yrs of that ticket

steven in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

80 months ago

Jill in San Diego, California said: You didn't happen to eat a muffin or some other food with poppy seeds did you? I heard they fixed that, but am not sure. Could have been food, or slovenly cleaning of the equipment.
jill

Jill, I don't recall what I ate before the test. I do eat poppy seed muffins from time to time but don't recall if I had any just before the test. I guess sloppy cleaning at the lab could explain it too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

i guess nobody can help me in this situation

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sean stevens

80 months ago

i hate my dac report keeps u from geting a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sean stevens

80 months ago

KKidd said: We will do what we can for you...

I JUST WANT TO SAY I REALLY THANK U FOR LOOKING INTO THIS FOR ME IF IT HADNT BEEN FOR THIS SITE I WOULDNT HAVE KNOWN SUCH AGENCYS EXISTED

80 months ago

sean stevens said: I JUST WANT TO SAY I REALLY THANK U FOR LOOKING INTO THIS FOR ME IF IT HADNT BEEN FOR THIS SITE I WOULDNT HAVE KNOWN SUCH AGENCYS EXISTED

A Sean could you inlighten me on what happen for you to thank this form for helping you w/ your issue. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mamma bear in chicago, Illinois

80 months ago

Steven in Middletown, Delaware said: I am really grateful for all of you who have taken time to give me your advice.
I did not think about retesting at the time it occured. I was half way across the country from my home when this happened and was only thinking about getting back home! It took me 3 days to get back home so retesting would probably not been an option due to the laps in time. I have heard that some people think DAC can't disclose reports after 3 years and others say that's not true at all. It has been a year since my failed screen. Can anyone confirm or direct me to the answer if I have two more years to get my hard earned respect back? Honestly I have always thought drug testing drivers was a good idea! UNTIL NOW!!!

Can't you have a hair analysis drug screen. It would show what has been in your system for the past several months. I would think that would hold up in court or with DOT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

sean stevens

80 months ago

Ronnie in Los Angeles, California said: A Sean could you inlighten me on what happen for you to thank this form for helping you w/ your issue. Thanks

well i found this form helpfull becouse u can talk with drivers and other agencys that help drivers with past problems believe me i still have issues with my dac report and geting a job becouse of 2 preventable acedents i have but if it wasnt for this form i would have never have known about usa cdl jobs a company that helps drivers get a truck job regardless of past problems and there advice and services are free for a 1 yr and a half iv been trying to get back into the trucking industry but also still trying just with there help i hope to drive agian soon

sean stevens

80 months ago

getting a job is very dificult when u have preventables on ur dac report every trucking company iv been to iv been turned down as to be 3 yrs old or drive for another trucking company for 6 months for me this is a catch 22 becouse i have 2 preventables and and no company is willing to hire me becouse of those preventable there insurance company will not cover me i have 3 and half yrs experiance otr and most companys want to c me drive for 6 months accedent free what im geting at is if no company will hire me becouse of there insurance company wont cover me how am i supposed to get the 6 month requried if someone knows the answear to that let know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

mamma bear in chicago, Illinois said: Can't you have a hair analysis drug screen. It would show what has been in your system for the past several months. I would think that would hold up in court or with DOT.

Cant You fool hair analysis as well as urine??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

80 months ago

Keep the "Faith" driver and there will be a door that will open and you will walk through it with pride. Just Dont Give Up

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sean stevens

80 months ago

thanks u 2 for that matter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Uber Elvis in Qualicum Beach, British Columbia

80 months ago

Steven in Middletown, Delaware said: I am really grateful for all of you who have taken time to give me your advice.
I did not think about retesting at the time it occured. I was half way across the country from my home when this happened and was only thinking about getting back home! It took me 3 days to get back home so retesting would probably not been an option due to the laps in time. I have heard that some people think DAC can't disclose reports after 3 years and others say that's not true at all. It has been a year since my failed screen. Can anyone confirm or direct me to the answer if I have two more years to get my hard earned respect back? Honestly I have always thought drug testing drivers was a good idea! UNTIL NOW!!!

There have been documented instances of a positive for THC ( the active ingrediant in pot ) when a person is taking high doses of ibuprophen (advil and the like )... just info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jim in Madison Heights, Michigan

79 months ago

sean stevens in Los Angeles, California said: ????? i drove for a trucking company for 3 and half years i have 1 accedent on my dmv record witch is 1 accedent on my dac report my ??? if can be answeard i find my self in a catch 22 position with every trucking company i apply to and somtimes they want me to wait 6 months from now witch will be 3 yrs of my accedent witch i over turnd a truck and got a prventable for the past yr and half after the fact iv been doing yard hostling and yet it doesnt count towards driving i just want to drive iv made alot of mistakes and should have treated my license like it was gold my ?? is is there any way around this accedent without have to sit it out until 3 yrs of my accedent

You won't be able to go OTR with a major company until 3 years is up, unless you drive for an o/o that's willing to put you in a truck. The important thing is to stay employed as a driver during the 3 years. Smaller local companies are more flexible with their hiring requirements. I work for a factory that only has 1 truck, a day cab with a 48' trailer that never ventures beyond the 100 air mile radius. By October I should have no problem signing on with a major company again because I have managed to stay employed as a driver while waiting for my record to clear up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sean stevens

79 months ago

yea thats my problem im not driving and it will be 3yrs in 6 months of my major accedent

dliski@hotmail.com in Saint Louis, Missouri

79 months ago

I was starting a job with werner enterprise and everything was going good until my posative drug test came I was in ahh I have not touched marijuana since high school in 05 the company told me I was being kicked out of my motel and had to find my way home the worst part is that they told me to go to rehab and the posative drug test will be on the DAC for five years five years is this true I cant drive now until I am 26 years old .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

anybody know a company or website for jobs that dont check DAC report.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Dubuque, Iowa

79 months ago

Does dac only keep record for three years

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

socaldude in San Diego, California

79 months ago

dliski@hotmail.com in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I was starting a job with werner enterprise and everything was going good until my posative drug test came I was in ahh I have not touched marijuana since high school in 05 the company told me I was being kicked out of my motel and had to find my way home the worst part is that they told me to go to rehab and the posative drug test will be on the DAC for five years five years is this true I cant drive now until I am 26 years old .

same thing happened to me man. same company..but ill be honestly i smoked up till feb. but i quit cause i knew about DOT regulations and all that. I smartened up, i wanted a great career and love to drive. went through school got my license and did the prehire thing then to find out my system was still dirty for weed. which blows cause i did at home tests and i was clean. i know it was stupid to do it the first place but i was smart enough to know i couldnt be doing that sh*t for this type job. hopefully i can get local job driving with my cdl cause i doubt i can do otr..anyone have any advice except for stop doing the stupid sh*t cause i know i shouldnt have and im gonna not do it anymore. i know working is way more important that being a stoner..

Stoney in Los Angeles, California

79 months ago

How can I get my hands on my MVR or DAC report. Cause all I can get from my DMV office is my H-6 printout??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sean stevens

79 months ago

to get ur dac report go to www.usis.com its free to get ur dac but u can only do it once every 12 months if u do this once its free if u do it before 12 month u have to pay for it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

t.vinent99@yahoo.com in Chicago, Illinois

79 months ago

BRAD in Wichita Falls, Texas said: I WAS HIRED BY ATRUCKING COMPANY. THEY SENT ME TO SCHOOL FOR TRAINING. I HAVE A FAILED DRUG TEST AND THEY HAVE TESTED ME 3 TIME IN 3 MONTHS. SAD TO SAY I DID NOT GET THE JOB. WHO WILL GIVE ME A CHANCE?

no one will it's a damm shame!!! and they don't care. no ones perfect

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sean stevens

79 months ago

i want to drive but nobody will take the chance with my dac i have a roll over and a rearend the rollover comes off in less then 6 months yet me waiting for the points to drop off may be for nothing

79 months ago

gramps17 in Sebastian, Florida said: anyone who takes a chance with their licence by using drugs or alcohol deserves what happens to them. I know here in Florida we are starting to see people losing their jobs or not being able to be hired because of any kind of points on their record because the insurance companies tell the truck owners they will either raise their rates or cancel them.This can be a good thing for those of us who have excellent driving & criminal records, weeds out the people who should'nt be driving anyway. Its not hard to not get a ticket,or have your beers on a saturday night & not drink. Like I said, this opens up the market for the pros, (people who take their cdl seriously).I managed to get a higher starting rate & this was before this recent insurance situation because I could save my employer $$$$. Keep this in mind when applying: Things are tight all over diesel is $4.00 gal., insurance, up over 20% so a trucking company has to save $ any way they can.They used to absorb the slight increase, but no more

that's good that you have a clean history on cdl career but you're not perfect. people make mistakes everyday just look around you. i'm a hard working family man who made that mistake and it's been two years ago. still paying for it should still be punished or given a second chance. oh yea i've been clean since then a had no relapes . should i get a second chance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sean stevens

79 months ago

hell iv been lookin for a secound chance this industry dosnt believe in secound chances

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

sean stevens in Los Angeles, California said: yes september 27th 2005 wish there was a way to remove it from my dac

april 15,2006 was my date.

sean stevens

79 months ago

its not right not fair is it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sable in Saint Louis, Missouri

79 months ago

Steven in Brooklyn, New York said: I recently was hired by a company. I had to travel half way across the country to do thier orientation. To keep it short I came up possitive for marajuana. I have been a driver for 5 years pulling tanker and mostly hazardous material. I have been drug screened on average twice a year. Prior to truck driving I have been tested on average once a year all my adult life. I have never failed a drug in my life until then. Honestly I don't know how the result came back positive. I can't say I have never done marjuana, however, I had not done any since I started driving back in 2001. The company said they could offer me a rehab program and I was offended. I now have a failed screen showing up on my DAC report and am being black balled from every good job I try to get. I have no clue what I can do to fix this, and it is extremely frustrating that I can not get a good job. I am stuck working for small companies who don't check DAC. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Just an idea...though it will cost a bit. Get a lawyer...request a retake of the drug screen and ask for a confidential copy (no name) report of the drug screen before yours and after yours...if you can. But, here is a heads up that will also cost a bit, but might be worth it. Since men aren't regular visitors to the doctor (and most women are) you could have asked for an independent drug screen from your doctor...anticipating a pre-employment drugs screen...it "might" have helped your case...just a thought.

Anthony in Fort Wayne, Indiana

79 months ago

In September of 06, I failed a drug test. Its the first I have ever failed in 26 years of driving big truck. My boss allowed me to take Federal S.A.P I paid for it out of my pocket. I kept my job. Here's the kicker, The test was false positive. My boss cocered me into admitting somthing I did not do. Now wait a minute, I know what you're going to say, why would I allow this if I did'nt do it? I have a family. They come first. I take specific medication for stomach ulcers that test positive for THC. Also, my personal physicion has told me he has seen this come up positive many times. Now I am out of work due to the company almost folding and, I am hitting a brick wall when I apply with other Trucking companies. Hellllllp!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Wheeler in Los Angeles, California

79 months ago

Thanks Sean for that info. I have just printed out this usis document to have everything that a employer see, cause I want to see if it came from a company or they are just messing with me (wanted to say something else, but this is not the forum to do it on I guest) bout my criminal record or what. Thanks again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

Hey whats up I am in the same damn boat u are in the only thing I can tell you is get with small operations for experiance. I have been looking everywhere and I finally found one arrow energy hired me with no prior expeirience and no Dac report thats all you can do man or cement work any thing to get experiance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tyrone Smith in Augusta, Georgia

78 months ago

Hey Steve, I have a class a cdl and I recently failed a preemployment drug test for weed. I was hoping you could give me some of the names of those companies that don't check your dac report. I need a job!!!!!

Steven in Brooklyn, New York said: I recently was hired by a company. I had to travel half way across the country to do thier orientation. To keep it short I came up possitive for marajuana. I have been a driver for 5 years pulling tanker and mostly hazardous material. I have been drug screened on average twice a year. Prior to truck driving I have been tested on average once a year all my adult life. I have never failed a drug in my life until then. Honestly I don't know how the result came back positive. I can't say I have never done marjuana, however, I had not done any since I started driving back in 2001. The company said they could offer me a rehab program and I was offended. I now have a failed screen showing up on my DAC report and am being black balled from every good job I try to get. I have no clue what I can do to fix this, and it is extremely frustrating that I can not get a good job. I am stuck working for small companies who don't check DAC. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

UpthecreekinPhx.. in Phoenix, Arizona

78 months ago

I'm not exactly sure what the "DAC" in DAC Report stands for, but I can tell what a DAC Report is and does. The DAC Report is kind of like a credit bureau, or "tattle-tale" reporting system for the truck driving industry. Not in so much that it actually rates your credit worthyness, but in the eyes of the trucking companies that utilize it, which apparently, are most, if not all of the "big" companies,it rates your worthyness as a driver. As soon as you are hired, or in my case, even before I was offically hired by a trucking company that reports to DAC, you are entered into the system. In the words of Pink Floyd, "Welcome to the machine"! DAC reporting keeps tabs on everything from your work performance (as rated by the company for whom you work), to any accidents or violations you are charged with, any disqualifications of your CDL, and of course, if you fail or refuse to take any UA, even for pre-employment, that too becomes part of your record. It's my understanding that any failure of, or refusal to submit to a UA will cause a negative reporting of such to your DAC that will remain for a period of three years. Because all of the major trucking companies will pull a copy of your DAC report as standard proceedure during a pre-employment backround check, this will most assuredly negate your chances of getting hired by any large trucking company anytime soon. If you are like me, that being that you're fresh out of trucking school with no experience to speak of, then, like me, you are doubly f*****. An experienced driver can probably still find work with a smaller company that doesn't use DAC but it seems that most of the smaller companies won't even consider hiring a driver without at least six months or more of actual, verifiable commercial driving experience. And most want that experience to be OTR. Furthermore, it seems that the only way to get the experience they desire (continued in next comment)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

is to begin your driving career with a major company that offers training to brand new drivers. It's a viscious circle. I failed my pre-employment test, back in March. As of today, May 23rd, I am still seeking a CDL driving job. The only advice I can offer is, first off stay away from the weed, (LOL) and secondly don't give up trying to find work as a commerical driver. I honestly believe that persistence will pay off. If you want something bad enough, and you don't give up, eventually you will find success. Good luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

josh in Albuquerque, New Mexico

78 months ago

i have been with werner for 18 months and was asked to take a random.this isnt a problem but i do take perscription pain meds which are perscribed to me.the script is 4-5 months old because i only take them a few times a month and havent ran out yet.will this cause me problems?i also have a wonderful driving record with them if that counts for anything.should i demand a retest or tell them about the meds?good luck to all who are having problems.

thanks,
josh

Stoney in Los Angeles, California

78 months ago

josh, if you tell them what u r taking that will or should clear you if u come up w/a dirty test. We all know that some prescibe meds can cause a test to come back positive.
ur best best is to let them know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

78 months ago

Josh,
You should absolutely tell them about the meds. There is a place on the Chain of Custody form that you will sign at the time you submit your specimin to disclose any prescribed meds that you take. Afterall, these meds are most likely going to show up in your urine, so Werner is going to know that you've taken them. If you don't tell them that these are prescribed by a doctor, then your employer may think that you take these drugs unlawfully. The best way to avoid that mis-understanding is disclose your prescription info at the time you submit your specimin. If I were you, I would also call my doc who prescribed those meds and let him know about your situation, just incase you need him to verify to Werner that you are taking the meds as prescribed by him. I hope that this helps. Good Luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bob in Whiteford, Maryland

78 months ago

sean stevens in Los Angeles, California said: the last company i workd for swift transportation inc terminated me for accedents and in order for e to get rehired with them i have to drive with another trucking company for 6 months to a yr but becouse i have 3 and half points 2 points of that falls off 6 months from now and most companys wont hire with 3 and a half points due to insurance resons just leting u know why its a catch 22 for me

Sounds to me like you're a guy that shouldn't be driving a truck anyway...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

josh in Albuquerque, New Mexico

77 months ago

anyone know any trucking companys that dont look at dac reports in albuquerque new mexico? i have found some but they require 2 yr experience and i have 1.5. aint that a son of a gun? just looking for help.

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.