FAILED PREEMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (701 to 750 of 871)
Page:  « First « Previous   12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next »   Last »

KWH024 in Jonesboro, Georgia

48 months ago

thank you so much. I was on some medication (effexor) that I think caused the problem. Not on it anymore and have passed two screens in 2 months. Are any of these companies in GA? thanks again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

tomspraguer in Holiday, Florida

48 months ago

r there any companies that r hiring out of florida that don't jeck ur dac?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

pedirocks in Lenoir, North Carolina

48 months ago

what companys in GA

Lucy in Chicago, Illinois

47 months ago

Jim in Brooklyn, New York said: I read about drug testing and found out that in cetain tests if the machines are not kept extremely clean your results could be contaminated by previous samples. If you have not smoked weed in 5 or more weeks there is no way you should have tested positive. You could be the victim of a sloppy doctors office. I would ask to take the test again!

The sample goes into new sterile cup and is then poured in front of the driver into new sterile bottles = no chance of contamination. Every driver should make sure the urine sample is poured in front of him.

rmduos in Shreveport, Louisiana

47 months ago

dumbfoundeddriver in Lakewood, California said: Attention drivers with false positive drug results. I am trying to determine if any connection exists in false positive results. Please answer the following questions to help.

1. What drug did you test positive for?

2. Have you ever taken this drug? If so, when was the last time
you used?

3. What was the name/location of the lab that processed your
sample? *Please note this is different than the name/location of
where the sample was collected. There are only 42 labs in the US
authorized to process the tests. You can view the list be
visiting the website: www.drugfreeworkplace.gov/DrugTesting/Level_1_Pages/CertifiedLabs.aspx

4. What was the name of the MRO that provided your results?

5. What company did the MRO work for? *This is usually the name of
the company that you had to request the split sample through.
Should also be listed on your results paperwork.

6. Was your split sample tested? If so, what was the name/location
of the lab that processed second sample?

7. What company did you work for when the test was taken?

8. When did your false positive occur (date)?

9. Did you have any follow-up or independent testing done? If so,
what type and what were the results?

The reason that I bring this up is that I recently met someone through this site that had the same experience as mine. It turned out that we were tested by the same labs and our results were given through the same MRO, even though we live across the country from each other. It occurred to me that this may happen more often than we think and that maybe we just need to ask the right questions to see a pattern.

God Bless you all!

how much does it cost for the DOT-SAP in Louisiana?

frosty23 in Indianapolis, Indiana

47 months ago

i failed a return to work drug test. neither the company or the test are on my dac report or background check...i've looked already. i have a friend that will say i drove for their company...do i have a chance to get hired? thanks

Timber in Baltimore, Maryland

47 months ago

If I were you guys,I would just let it go.With the Csa2010 regulations having started,I'm not sure if it worth it anymore.Something as simple as a broken tail light on your trailer will show up on your driver's record.Small instances like this will now be considered a moving violation and will accumulate on a point system.If you go over this point system in a three year period,your license will be suspended or revoked,depending on the number of points in that time frame.Now they're talking about making it mandatory to have recording devices in the truck and video monitors on the driver.At the rate that its being regulated,drivers will become rare.Small companies will be going out of business while big companies will have to do alot more to attract drivers.Veteran drivers will be leaving and prospective recruits will no longer consider truck driving a way to make a living.Personally,I don't think there's much of a future for truck drivers.I think that truck driving as we know it will be a thing of the past within the next 25 years.I believe this cause I once watched a program on the history or discovery station on cable in which they were experimenting with computer controlled big trucks.Please don't be mad with me or think that I'm crazy.I,like you,am a truck driver too.I love truck driving.I been doing it for 20 years and come from a family of truck drivers.Anyway, I gotta get out of here.I have a run to Harrisburgh,Pa.Sorry for not editing.Good luck to you all.

jayslay34 in Sanford, North Carolina

47 months ago

Well Timber, I totally agree with what your saying and your not crazy!! My company already have cameras and mics in the trucks... Its a system called smartdrive and it records various (so called) violations ie,. not stopping completely at stop signs and lights, no seat belts, and so forth... It's a real pain in the ass have some idiot second guesting you from a cubicle.. But what can you do... I tell you.. go back to school and get a new trade cause it's not getting any better out here .... I'm not trying to be political but the Bush admin really f-ed it up for trucking and I for one think that the road is coming to an end for alot of us!!

lilly in Irvine, California

47 months ago

Just. Quick note vitums and poppy seeds along with natuarl foods can give you a false positive you need to get intouch with management tell them you will go to a real doctor to prove you have no drugs in your system the test they are not that reliable.

bill in Las Vegas, Nevada

47 months ago

sean stevens in Los Angeles, California said: ok my acedent il explane what happend i have never used drugs either and anyone who does shouldnt drive my acedent in close detial i was driving down i 70 i felt somthing on my shoulder i lookd down at my shoulder to see what it was it was a bug that spooked me and i tryed to flick it out the window next thing i know i driving into the ditch to this day i dont know why i panic when i saw a bug on my shoulder a to this day becouse i have a careless and neglegent on my dac and dmv record and 2 points that come off in 6 months still make it very hard to get a job in the trucking industry i just want to drive i love it every night i wish i was in a truck people can say what they want they cant put it in and they cant take it out of u i will drive agian

How about going back to school and learn how to spell

rambler in Saint Albans, West Virginia

47 months ago

Drewman in Garden Grove, California said: I had the same crap happen tome. BTC Trucking will hire even recent graduates after 6 months after messing up a DAC. I called them the moment I failed my DAC.

How about a phone number or web address for BTC?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Johnny Dallas Tx in Arlington, Texas

47 months ago

I,ll share my nightmare with yawl. On 3-17 this year I took a hairtest with JB Hunt for time time in my life.(23yr vet of truckin)I was told I tested positive for coke,and when on phone with drug compliance lady she told me if I didn,t have nothing to hide I,d pay for restest. I refused cause they want to test another sample of the same hair.FMCSA reg, we,re not responsible for paying for retest. She also asked if I hung around people doing drugs, i said I know alot from where i used to live in the hood,but i don,t smoke period myself. No MRO contact from Midlothian who they were using. So i researched and talk with another MRO and a month and few days later from income tax money I got retested by them and the results were Negative. I,d requested the results from their test and they refused to send it to me FMCSA violation from MRO. I checked with lawyer and found Texas has law on books a company nor testing lab can,t be held for civil damages. Lawyer referred me to FMCSA and head guy in wahington talked to me like I stole Gov property that he didn,t care about my retest I should,ve let JB folks retest me and as far as he was concern I,m a habitual druguser.So I called him back a week and let him know that the stilled refused to send me results and to let him know about RESPECT for someone you don,t know. First it is not on DAC cause it was a NON-DOT test I paid them to but they couldn,t get them to take off my personel records. So I,m 50 and diabetic but that did,t cause false positive cause if did it would have shown in second test also. But it can cause false positive. Now here in first wek of October i finally got my results and I was shocked they put me as a moderate user. So now after loosing brand new home in Frisco and other finacial things and having to move in with sister I,m listed as a habitual user when i don,t do anything. Lawyer told me to get over it and find something else to do cause there no legal ramifications due to Texas law.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

slugger332 in Ames, Iowa

47 months ago

what we need to do is unite and change things. im in the same boat as most of you. should our lives be ruined over a simple mistake. no it shouldnt be. as some of you i had an excellent driving record. no criminal record. i think things should change. but one person or even a hundred. posting comments on the internet isnt going to change it. if there is accident forgiveness we should have a chance for failed drug test forgiveness. yeah we would see alot more drug tests. but having a good job is more important.

Chuck in Belleville, Illinois

47 months ago

bill in Las Vegas, Nevada said: How about going back to school and learn how to spell

First, learn to spell.
Second, learn to drive a big truck without running it off into a ditch.

I have had many things go on in the cab of my truck as to have a driver door window bust in, as though I was shot at. A fire Extingisher go off under my seat while driving 60 mph. A small snake under the seat on passanger side. A rash of bees came into my truck as I was rolling and yes I got bit a few time but kept it on the road. I even crapped my pants in thinking I had to just fart. Thats just to name a few...

You guys just dont get it.
I guess I need to draw you fellows a picture.
In todays trucking industry you only get one chance at it.
If you blow it or screw it up your done!
Yes, you might get some small company hire you but you wont be earning a quarter of the national average pay, nor will there be any health insurance.
If they don't report to DAK, then there isnt much proof you even drove other than the word of the small company.

I just don't understand why your so obsessed with driving a truck anyway.
IT IS NO FUN!
GONE ALL THE TIME WITH NO LIFE OTHER THAN THE TRUCK AND COMPANY YOUR DRIVING FOR.
THE FRIENDS YOU MAY HAVE NOW WONT BE AFTER YOUR NOLONGER AROUND FOR WEEKS ON END.
IF YOU GET SICK, YOU ONLY HAVE ONE OPTION AND THATS GO TO THE ER AND PAY OUT THE REAR.
IF YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE NOW, YOU WONT HAVE AFTER A FEW MONTH ON THE TRUCK.
ARE YOU GOING TO BE ABLE TO RUN THAT TRUCK FOR 11 HOURS EXCEPT FOR FUELING?
WHAT ARE GOING TO DO WHEN YOU REALIZE YOUR FAT FROM VERY LIMITED EXERCISE AND CAN NOT DO ANYTHING BUT SLEEP, EAT, POOP AND DRIVE?

I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU LOOK INTO A DIFFERANT LINE OF WORK.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Johnny Dallas Tx in Irving, Texas

47 months ago

Well chuck I will say this I respect someone,s opinion whether I like it or not but one thing you MUST CONSIDER we all have choices but due to peolple making changes to fit their private AGENDA it will eventually affect you unjusticely or leave you in a position of DIRE or Drastic effect. I,ll let you in on what happened to me a Dupre Transport.I finally got local good paying job and due to me not being the bow-down old school brotha I was threatened with my job from my operation manager from wanting to file complaint on my 31yr old fleet manager. I followed company procedure and it never got address even in corporate office cause he was part of the clique. A month later they got client company to send out email banning me from wharehouse after 1 day from 3yrs being there. I got lied on even by manager in branch that never seen me cause I ran at nite. So did I screw up? NO they got mad cause i didn,t fear them and I wasn,t the type of brotha that walk in fear other than having the fear of GOD. Some people say they are not predjudice so you be the judge. I wish you could,ve heard phone converstion between oper mang and myself. Plz note manhood is extemely important cause that all you have left, it,s call self PRIDE. It was done to ruin someone cause of a finacial accomplishment while working there. On the other end he new if I was fired it would be hard to get another good job cause of rules that have changed in trucking.Am I mad I,m mad at Texas cause they won,t enforce their LABOR LAWS. As for my sitaution at JB if EEOC don,t enforce it i,ll have to get a lawyer just to get this off my record when I didn,t flunk test it was just a mistake in lab but they won,t live up to it. They gross 60 million a year so you be the judge do we loose this for a old brotha we could care less about him looosing his brand new home and career He can do like Chuck says he can find something else to do.We don,t care about putting a jacket on him as being a drug user that,s his problem

justinstall in Oviedo, Florida

47 months ago

I failed a drug test for preemployment I have cdl learners permit will this be reported to dot? anybody?

rick7669 in Las Vegas, Nevada

47 months ago

OK heres what you need to do challenge it with a hair test hair goes back as long as it is long or if you shaved your head in 2001 say march and you quite in feb you would not show usage get it... Hair tells all.

Richard R Gilmore

P.S I would of demanded another test they get these things mixed up all the time you test and joe pot smokers obisley got mixed up so you got burnt and he still smokin and drivin.

Steven in Brooklyn, New York said: I recently was hired by a company. I had to travel half way across the country to do thier orientation. To keep it short I came up possitive for marajuana. I have been a driver for 5 years pulling tanker and mostly hazardous material. I have been drug screened on average twice a year. Prior to truck driving I have been tested on average once a year all my adult life. I have never failed a drug in my life until then. Honestly I don't know how the result came back positive. I can't say I have never done marjuana, however, I had not done any since I started driving back in 2001. The company said they could offer me a rehab program and I was offended. I now have a failed screen showing up on my DAC report and am being black balled from every good job I try to get. I have no clue what I can do to fix this, and it is extremely frustrating that I can not get a good job. I am stuck working for small companies who don't check DAC. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

jayslay34 in Sanford, North Carolina

47 months ago

rick7669 in Las Vegas, Nevada said: OK heres what you need to do challenge it with a hair test hair goes back as long as it is long or if you shaved your head in 2001 say march and you quite in feb you would not show usage get it... Hair tells all.

Richard R Gilmore

P.S I would of demanded another test they get these things mixed up all the time you test and joe pot smokers obisley got mixed up so you got burnt and he still smokin and drivin.

This is so true!!! I personally have had a mix up in the lab before so if there is a way to dispute it, do it!!! I've just really learned that hair isn't as expensive as I thought, so if they won't retest you and you know that your clean, take a hair test and pay for it yourself. If it is negative it will take sometime but they will be forced to remove it from your Dac.. Hair test overrides urine test!

oldman48 in Ann Arbor, Michigan

46 months ago

i was think about driving for knights transport and i was just wounder what type of drug testing they did is it urine or hair for per employment i don't use drugs but my friend do so if anyone can tell me what type of test they perform would really help me

46 months ago

justinstall in Fla here,s they way it works if it is a DOT drugtest it automatically goes on DAC and DOT report,if Non_Dot like mine at JB it just goes on company personel record. Note it still has the same effect and it is reported to SAMHSA cause it is the gudelines for substance abuse it must be reported. They are thebible of drug abuse. Rick in NEV the company that did my test at JB was Psychemedics in Culver City CA plz pull them up under complaints, of wrong drugtest you will be astounded. They first started having problem 1995 and to let you in on secret race plays a problem for them on outside contaminants and also du to the melinan in our race on both the hair test and urine test. The bigest problems is certain conditions like my diabetes and other medicines will throw off false positives. But in my case psychemedics went the race route cause they made a vital error. The amout of BZE in my test put me at over moderate user. That,s the metabolic that body produces from coccaine use. So P.S.I. was right the guy is working and I,m suffering for their mistake. When I got retested 41 days by Quest Diagnostics they got it right but no trucking company safety wants to believe me even with retest. Now you see how the trucking ind upholds one another in there mess and also to make 189.00 for DAC if they go thru with rebuttal. I paid DAC also. So now you see who profits not the wronged driver. I,m not good with computers but Dupre and JB has made me do a lot of research and question asking. I,m not saying for just starting drivers it,s always gonna be like this; JUSY PRAY you don,t get caught up in the mess of trucking, it,s just look at the no respect for 23yrs of my life then you set out to destroy someone that will not bowdown or kissup or be apart of the clique. But that,s what trucking has come to a SOAP OPERA cause these folks don,t APPreciate you risking your life for their finacial benefit, unfortunaely the don,t give a ;;;; we,ll get rid of you then blackba

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

46 months ago

justinstall in Oviedo, Florida said: I failed a drug test for preemployment I have cdl learners permit will this be reported to dot? anybody?

yes it will it is automatically reported if DOT test if you flunked urine test I presume. You are listed with SAMHSA as we speak

46 months ago

oldman48 in Ann Arbor, Michigan said: i was think about driving for knights transport and i was just wounder what type of drug testing they did is it urine or hair for per employment i don't use drugs but my friend do so if anyone can tell me what type of test they perform would really help me

oldman i think they only do urine I,ve never heard anything else about them using a hairtest.This with JB was my first time of hearing of hairtest. But England is fixing to use and go back to 7yrs with there,s

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pigtail in Dallas, Texas

46 months ago

BRAD in Wichita Falls, Texas said: I WAS HIRED BY ATRUCKING COMPANY. THEY SENT ME TO SCHOOL FOR TRAINING. I HAVE A FAILED DRUG TEST AND THEY HAVE TESTED ME 3 TIME IN 3 MONTHS. SAD TO SAY I DID NOT GET THE JOB. WHO WILL GIVE ME A CHANCE?

You're screwed! See if your local McDonald's is hiring...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Freddie in Arbovale, West Virginia

46 months ago

Does anyone one know if anyone will hire me. I have a {OPEN CONTAINER TICKET} it will come off my recored in 2012.. I don't have anything else. I've drove for 21 yrs.. I want otr again. I was a o/o but went out of busness in nov. 2009.. I also want to take my wofe with me so we can stay gone longer don't have to come home very much... just want to drive again... can anyone help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Messed up in Saint Petersburg, Florida

45 months ago

I failed a dot pre employment drug screen. I am not in the trucking industry, I am in the aviation industry, but this is the closet I can find to getting information I need...my question is, if I apply again to another airline, how exactly will it be found out that I failed previously if I never mention that I even took the test for the company I failed with??? Please any info is helpful... Please no anti-drug lectures.... I know I messed up and I am paying for it...thanks

45 months ago

Dff

KWH024 in Jonesboro, Georgia

45 months ago

gramps17 in Sebastian, Florida said: anyone who takes a chance with their licence by using drugs or alcohol deserves what happens to them. I know here in Florida we are starting to see people losing their jobs or not being able to be hired because of any kind of points on their record because the insurance companies tell the truck owners they will either raise their rates or cancel them.This can be a good thing for those of us who have excellent driving & criminal records, weeds out the people who should'nt be driving anyway. Its not hard to not get a ticket,or have your beers on a saturday night & not drink. Like I said, this opens up the market for the pros, (people who take their cdl seriously).I managed to get a higher starting rate & this was before this recent insurance situation because I could save my employer $$$$. Keep this in mind when applying: Things are tight all over diesel is $4.00 gal., insurance, up over 20% so a trucking company has to save $ any way they can.They used to absorb the slight increase, but no more

I dont disagree with you if you are guilty, but what about those who are victims of false positives, and it happens more than you want to think about. I got that straight from a Gov official. so there are guys who work as hard as you, and take their license as serious as you , but are victims to the process...it's fortunate it has not happened to you but it could

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Pigtail in Dallas, Texas

45 months ago

If aviation companies are like trucking companies, and they probably are, they will report the positive hit to the state. Companies then can inquire with the state, and the state is obligated to report your positive hit. In trucking you are required to go through a rehab program before you can ever drive again for anyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jay in Sanford, North Carolina

45 months ago

Freddie in Arbovale, West Virginia said: Does anyone one know if anyone will hire me. I have a {OPEN CONTAINER TICKET} it will come off my recored in 2012.. I don't have anything else. I've drove for 21 yrs.. I want otr again. I was a o/o but went out of busness in nov. 2009.. I also want to take my wofe with me so we can stay gone longer don't have to come home very much... just want to drive again... can anyone help

Yeah, there are a few companies but most of them aren't places you may want to go and/or stay.. CR England(They talk big but I know guys there with alcohol movement and a guy who fail a drug test) is one, CRST (and this is a maybe), and they are some others... Just start tryin website... www.bestdrivingjobs.com/ is a pretty go one. Good luck on your search.

minvike in Calumet City, Illinois

45 months ago

hm in Oviedo, Florida said: Hey Sean were you working for us xpress? I was a trainner there, may be I know you.

does u s express do hair follicle drug test for pre employment?

Dolmain Dricketts in New York, New York

45 months ago

Yes

Jayslay34 in BENSON, North Carolina

45 months ago

Dolmain Dricketts in New York, New York said: Yes

Wow!! That's messed up.. If I was someone else I would have been set up.. LOL!!

45 months ago

Messed up in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: I failed a dot pre employment drug screen. I am not in the trucking industry, I am in the aviation industry, but this is the closet I can find to getting information I need...my question is, if I apply again to another airline, how exactly will it be found out that I failed previously if I never mention that I even took the test for the company I failed with??? Please any info is helpful... Please no anti-drug lectures.... I know I messed up and I am paying for it...thanks

well I don,t know on you all appl that it ask if you flunked drugtest or not but your profession falls under the same as ours because your are in an exteremely safety sensitive profession

45 months ago

KWH024 in Jonesboro, Georgia said: I dont disagree with you if you are guilty, but what about those who are victims of false positives, and it happens more than you want to think about. I got that straight from a Gov official. so there are guys who work as hard as you, and take their license as serious as you , but are victims to the process...it's fortunate it has not happened to you but it could

I wis gramps in fla would ask Mr Long and the sista,s in Chicago in 1995 and the police officers in boston and New york City and the list goes on. Gramps nedd to go to Psychemedics lawsuits and complaints,, then he will see the madness and the company is still operating with all their mistakes. The only good thing for the boston Newyork and Chicago people is their laws ain,t like good ole Texas protecting the lab and trucking company for Civil damages. Gramps plz go to that website and see for yourself, it will amaze you what you will find out even from a race stand point on the effects of ths test to melinan. Go there and you,ll see the innocent have been false accused and wronged from their showdy lab testing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

Johnny Dallas Tx in Arlington, Texas said: well I don,t know on you all appl that it ask if you flunked drugtest or not but your profession falls under the same as ours because your are in an exteremely safety sensitive profession

The appl asks have you ever failed a dt but if you don't disclose that you did, I am wondering how they can actually find out because we don't have a drivers license that it would be listed on like a truck driver does, bit it is still a dot test. I am speaking of a flight attendant position. I failed a pre employment test. How would anyone know I am wondering if I don't list that company? They tell mr I am suspended for 2 years from profession, but I'm thinking because of privacy laws they can't actually find out.

bcpug in Seattle, Washington

45 months ago

CFR's state a falied PREEMPLOYMENT drug test is cause for the airline requesting the test not to hire that individual. And that record is confidential. A DOT/FAA test of a working airline employee(flight attendant) that tests positive requires drug abuse treatment programs as the airline deems necessary prior to returning to active flight status. Two failed mandatory DOT/FAA drug tests permanently eliminate that person from working with the industry ever again, and if a flight attendant fails a single mandatory DOT/FAA drug and leaves the airline for another airline, the failed test will be reported to the new employer, but you must provided written permission. preemployment drug test usually are not DOT controlled, that is why in some circumstances the airline hiring can give a hair test in liu of a urine test which is what the DOT/FAA require...

bcpug in Seattle, Washington

45 months ago

CFR's state a falied PREEMPLOYMENT drug test is cause for the airline requesting the test not to hire that individual. And that record is confidential. A DOT/FAA test of a working airline employee(flight attendant) that tests positive requires drug abuse treatment programs as the airline deems necessary prior to returning to active flight status. Two failed mandatory DOT/FAA drug tests permanently eliminate that person from working with the industry ever again, and if a flight attendant fails a single mandatory DOT/FAA drug and leaves the airline for another airline, the failed test will be reported to the new employer, but you must provided written permission. preemployment drug test usually are not DOT controlled, that is why in some circumstances the airline hiring can give a hair test in liu of a urine test which is what the DOT/FAA require...

45 months ago

bcpug in Seattle, Washington said: CFR's state a falied PREEMPLOYMENT drug test is cause for the airline requesting the test not to hire that individual. And that record is confidential. A DOT/FAA test of a working airline employee(flight attendant) that tests positive requires drug abuse treatment programs as the airline deems necessary prior to returning to active flight status. Two failed mandatory DOT/FAA drug tests permanently eliminate that person from working with the industry ever again, and if a flight attendant fails a single mandatory DOT/FAA drug and leaves the airline for another airline, the failed test will be reported to the new employer, but you must provided written permission. preemployment drug test usually are not DOT controlled, that is why in some circumstances the airline hiring can give a hair test in liu of a urine test which is what the DOT/FAA require...

Thank you soooo much for that information..It really helps..I am one of the people who didnt scream false positive (I know it can happen0, but in my case, I used bad judgement and acted like a teenager and partied when i know i shouldnt have!! I am not a user, I used in a cloud of bad judgement and I m paying BIG TIME for it, so I appreciate not being lectured, Ive beat myself up a million times for it!!

I didnt actually work for the company, I only took a test, and from what you say, it seems that if I do not reveal I will be ok. I did work for another airline previously that I reavealed but never ever failed a test for many years because like I said, it was a one time cloud of judgement. I will take this as a big time wake up call and move on. I am going to keep my mouth shut that it ever happened and hope that this skeleton never comes to bite me in the butt!!! BTW, I had a friend who works in a lab do a hair follicle and it came up clean...I guess it take repeated use to show???

Johnny Dallas Tx in Grand Prairie, Texas

45 months ago

Messed up in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: Thank you soooo much for that information..It really helps..I am one of the people who didnt scream false positive (I know it can happen0, but in my case, I used bad judgement and acted like a teenager and partied when i know i shouldnt have!! I am not a user, I used in a cloud of bad judgement and I m paying BIG TIME for it, so I appreciate not being lectured, Ive beat myself up a million times for it!!

I didnt actually work for the company, I only took a test, and from what you say, it seems that if I do not reveal I will be ok. I did work for another airline previously that I reavealed but never ever failed a test for many years because like I said, it was a one time cloud of judgement. I will take this as a big time wake up call and move on. I am going to keep my mouth shut that it ever happened and hope that this skeleton never comes to bite me in the butt!!! BTW, I had a friend who works in a lab do a hair follicle and it came up clean...I guess it take repeated use to show???

well that,s what in trucking they want to dicate your after hours one time pleasures so to be in airline prof or trucking pro they want you to go cold turkey. i never blast someone when they have their moment, but what pisses me off with mine is the lack of rspect when I told JB<s lady and the head of the FMCSA i,ve never smoke did drgugs and I don,t drink even before I became diabetic, that what furiates me is type casting me. even with my retest everyone is stll trying to protect psychemedics credibilty and all I want them is to say I,m sorry we made a mistake. Then cover my losses I lost my brand new home but most importantly I,m tired of people not knowing me talking ==== to me when they don,t know a damn thing about me. Swith places with someone who has been falsely accused or incarserated and yor plea of innocense goes not acknowledged. The amount of cocaine they said after months of them refusing to send test result

45 months ago

Johnny Dallas Tx in Grand Prairie, Texas said: well that,s what in trucking they want to dicate your after hours one time pleasures so to be in airline prof or trucking pro they want you to go cold turkey. i never blast someone when they have their moment, but what pisses me off with mine is the lack of rspect when I told JB<s lady and the head of the FMCSA i,ve never smoke did drgugs and I don,t drink even before I became diabetic, that what furiates me is type casting me. even with my retest everyone is stll trying to protect psychemedics credibilty and all I want them is to say I,m sorry we made a mistake. Then cover my losses I lost my brand new home but most importantly I,m tired of people not knowing me talking ==== to me when they don,t know a damn thing about me. Swith places with someone who has been falsely accused or incarserated and yor plea of innocense goes not acknowledged. The amount of cocaine they said after months of them refusing to send test result

the amout was staggering i wish i cold let you see test results i sit and just look at it like now. I retested the mont after and it was negative like what the should,ve came up with but on one good note the lady a Quest in Dallas was foreignor and she asked me the most important question Let Me See Your Hands. She stated they were dead wrong and that,s the first thing crack shows from your hand meth shows from your mouth esp your teeth. I did appreciate her for that. But here,s the dilema a multi-million dollar companys credentials are at stake compared to some 50 yr old brotha that was from hood but didn,t partake but was type casted and shouldn,t had oppurtunity to make a financil progerss from the GHEETO to Frisco in an elaborate neighborhood setting, and that,s why that was done along with 2009 being wrongfuuly fired from company to start the hating madness off.I wish I could let you had opportunity to see what lengths they went to from lying to state to rid themself of one man

45 months ago

Johnny Dallas Tx in Grand Prairie, Texas said: the amout was staggering i wish i cold let you see test results i sit and just look at it like now. I retested the mont after and it was negative like what the should,ve came up with but on one good note the lady a Quest in Dallas was foreignor and she asked me the most important question Let Me See Your Hands. She stated they were dead wrong and that,s the first thing crack shows from your hand meth shows from your mouth esp your teeth. I did appreciate her for that. But here,s the dilema a multi-million dollar companys credentials are at stake compared to some 50 yr old brotha that was from hood but didn,t partake but was type casted and shouldn,t had oppurtunity to make a financil progerss from the GHEETO to Frisco in an elaborate neighborhood setting, and that,s why that was done along with 2009 being wrongfuuly fired from company to start the hating madness off.I wish I could let you had opportunity to see what lengths they went to from lying to state to rid themself of one man

I,m not asking for pity I,m just saying that everybody don,t do drugs and in my case why should I be a victim since someone made a mistake and says well maybe you tsted positive cause you been around or go arond some that does drugs. Note they said we will check to see if you Used Drugs in last 90 days. so why is it so hard for them to realize when I said I don,t smoke anything period why is that so hard to believe. I.ll tell you why cause here,s this brotha from the hood and is in that mix so he has to be a smoker or been in trouble some time in his life. When a sherriff looked at me crazy out of wonderment and later apoligized I told him i know why just save it the world will never change cause we are so quick to Judge insead of saying Judge not If not to be Judged. So now life ruined and I have to depend on EEOC to do the right thing and if they don,t a lawyer will cost thousands to right what has been done WRONG..

bcpug in Vancouver, Washington

45 months ago

Hair tests will reveal use for up to three(3) months, and in some cases, longer. They are technically superior to urine tests as long as procedures are followed, but in some cases, the individuals administering the test are not properly trained and/or inept in following the correct method. Urine samples are simple, efficient and inexpensive. They reveal use only up to approximately one (1) week, maximum. With the possible exception of "pot" Hair sampling CANNOT be used as a FAA/DOT drug test, or for that matter, any drug/alcohol use test within any agency in the U.S. Government. Only urine testing is approved by Federal Agencies at this time. With the exception of certain level security clearances.I might caution you or anyone, for that matter, making inquiries about failed drug tests results and ways to obfuscate or eliminate information pertinent to the test. Everyone is listening!

45 months ago

bcpug in Vancouver, Washington said: Hair tests will reveal use for up to three(3) months, and in some cases, longer. They are technically superior to urine tests as long as procedures are followed, but in some cases, the individuals administering the test are not properly trained and/or inept in following the correct method. Urine samples are simple, efficient and inexpensive. They reveal use only up to approximately one (1) week, maximum. With the possible exception of "pot" Hair sampling CANNOT be used as a FAA/DOT drug test, or for that matter, any drug/alcohol use test within any agency in the U.S. Government. Only urine testing is approved by Federal Agencies at this time. With the exception of certain level security clearances.I might caution you or anyone, for that matter, making inquiries about failed drug tests results and ways to obfuscate or eliminate information pertinent to the test. Everyone is listening!

Good point!

45 months ago

bcpug in Vancouver, Washington said: Hair tests will reveal use for up to three(3) months, and in some cases, longer. They are technically superior to urine tests as long as procedures are followed, but in some cases, the individuals administering the test are not properly trained and/or inept in following the correct method. Urine samples are simple, efficient and inexpensive. They reveal use only up to approximately one (1) week, maximum. With the possible exception of "pot" Hair sampling CANNOT be used as a FAA/DOT drug test, or for that matter, any drug/alcohol use test within any agency in the U.S. Government. Only urine testing is approved by Federal Agencies at this time. With the exception of certain level security clearances.I might caution you or anyone, for that matter, making inquiries about failed drug tests results and ways to obfuscate or eliminate information pertinent to the test. Everyone is listening!

I appreciate your concern but that,s what wrong with the world today It,s concealment of scams and wrong doings with the respect of no one will know if something or someone was wronged if you don,t ever think that it may happen to you wouldn,t you feel better if you knew that this went on like BBB things are happening unjusticely right as we speak. I,m not shame or care less who knows cause I,m the one living the nightmare since this ==== happened. I,m not upset but i,m upset cause it happened to me and they treated me with no respect and I know why. I,m not mad with you but that,s what,s wrong her in America we want to shun from the truth of bd things done and protect them Image of the scammers and wrong doers by saying this is confidential but if you were in my shoes at the moment what differnce does it makes. The bottom line is they were wrong, and I,m the victim. Here in this country when you do what,s Right you,re seen as wrong. When you do what,s wrong you,re considered right,Slap On the Wrist. What i,m saying is we protect th

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

I,m saying I hope this don,t happen to you or someone close to you we worry about the wrong things here. We are quick to say //// happens but we never think it could be you. That is my point what,s been done has been done and unfortunately I just happen to be the one it happened too. As far as the test are concerned it proves Human Error but what gets me is why in America the people that f---up always want to be warranted special treatment don,t make us look bad our credibilty is on the line, but to hell with the person on the other end it,s just his bad luck. Bad Luck had nothig to do with this,,it,s refusing to accept one,s resposibility by saying Sir we,re sorry we were wrong. But choosig blame on cause I<M and Old School brotha from the hood,that,s passing the BUCK. Again Iappreciate you and I,m not upset with you but I do wish you could be in my shoes as we speak. PLZ don,t evade the real issue here, that,s what wrong in society today We want to pad this up so it won,t look bad on our behalf. People get paid big money for PR

Johnny Dallas Tx in Dallas, Texas

45 months ago

I went through DAC and if you get them in Dallas office best of luck, cause the couldn,t get them to get stuff off me but they did put no company policy violation as rebuttal on DAC statement. Try and see and see what they say and again something I hate dearly calling people when they know what their job is like you have to beg them. Plz note if they can,t do anything about it and you haven,t heaerd from them in 6 weeks I,d advise you to call(that,s what happened to me) and I hate stuff like that you pay someone and you have to stay on them when they can just be straight with you. I,m sorry it happened to you but there is a pattern going on here people just don,t seem to see before there EYES They are doing some Cleansing of said individuals using the already messed up system in their favor to rid particular drivers from thier careers and oppurtunites. Call it a Cleansing of what they would call Undesireables. That happened to my sister today and she don,t drive a truck and it,s hard for her to understand the Plot and the Ploy and Procedures they use to rid themselves of targeted People. It,s a shame but that,s what this world has come to A Game with people Lives, we get what we deserve cause of AT_WILL states system and they know you have no recourse of action that will help. I hope Dac will help you that,s said just cause you just couldn,t pee at the time so now DAC gets 189.00 and you have to pray for a promising result. When are we gonna wake up those same people you stand in line to Vote for are are the same people that won,t stand behind the mess the said System is getting away with and that,s your lively hood. And people just say Oh Well and the lawyer is sitting there hoping you have money for him, but most of us don,t cause that,s why we applied for the job in the First Place.I,ll Pray that you,ll have some Resolve Johnny

Johnny Dallas Tx in Dallas, Texas

45 months ago

oldfashion in Altus, Oklahoma said: Does anybody know what I can do about a refusal to drug test,What happened to me was,I went to do a preemployment drug test I was asked to fill a cup to a certain line and I tried 3 times to urinate but could not get past the line.After 3 hours they said since I couldn't fill it to the line they were going to call it a refusal and put it on my DAC.I also, did the sap program,I haven't done drugs in over 25 years.I don't think its fair,that I tried and couldn't fill the cup up to the line.Is there a way I can dispute the refusal off my DAC?
Thanks,oldfashion

Old fashion hit me up at jlcj4017@yahoo.com and leave me you phone number and we,ll talk I have to go to Phase 4 now and i,l explain that to you but now you,re in extremely bad situation you been lied on and pass out as user. i notice you said you did SAP program I refused that cause that,s what they tried to sucker me into to make themseles look good and unfortunately you,ve also put yorself in harms way. Hit me up we will talk so again welcome to the vteran cleansing process

Sleepwalker61 in Richmond Hill, Georgia

45 months ago

jay in durham in Durham, North Carolina said: Now the DAC part is easier... My friend just call DAC FIX ... I did it and they had to remove that crap from my record. Like I said before, I just have those verification forms to get past. I can't just not list the job cause it's on my DAC but I can't list it cause the verification form will state the drug test. I'm just stuck.. but you may have hope.... it's been ba3 yrs for you. I would call Dac Fix and see if they can help you... I'm still 10 months away from 3yrs and my lady is having to live 8 hrs away cause of medical problems .. lol!! I so mad i can't help but laugh..

Dont believe that for a moment. DAC FIX is a scam and has been proven to be. It's just like those scams that claim to get rid of bad entries on your credit report. Only way to get something off your DAC is to be able to prove that it is incorrect, then get an attorney and Sue the company that put the bad info on. I did it that. Good luck and forget about DAC FIX

Jon in Folsom, Pennsylvania

45 months ago

northpoint57 in Royal Oak, Michigan said: joe i had the same thing i took a pre-employment test for mclane i passed the dot but failed the hair test it has never showed up and i took 3 more pre employment test that same year

joe how far back did the hair test go? And has it showed up on your dac yet?

want to be hired in Tacoma, Washington

45 months ago

Messed up in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: I failed a dot pre employment drug screen. I am not in the trucking industry, I am in the aviation industry, but this is the closet I can find to getting information I need...my question is, if I apply again to another airline, how exactly will it be found out that I failed previously if I never mention that I even took the test for the company I failed with??? Please any info is helpful... Please no anti-drug lectures.... I know I messed up and I am paying for it...thanks

How did the drug test go? did they watch you? etc...?

Page:  « First « Previous   12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.