FAILED PREEMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (251 to 300 of 883)
Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »   Last »

stoney in Brea, California

81 months ago

Hey guys (drivers) maybe if you guys left your email address you guys can continue sending to eachother. Buy the we its ok if everyone don't no how to do everthing that someone else does. Give the guy a break, and give him some positive feedback please, cause this is what this forum is all about. Good luck to you both.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

adam edward

81 months ago

See that was nice a cool person I diddent start this I just wanted some info they where the one being dicks first you get what you give

Bosco in Orlando, Florida

81 months ago

adam edward said: See that was nice a cool person I diddent start this I just wanted some info they where the one being dicks first you get what you give

You were the one who started all the name calling and insults when you went off on "Springtime in Daingerfield, Texas" when he responded to you. You need to grow up and get into a different line of work. One where you won't interact with others or put them in danger while you drive under the influence of drugs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

adam edward

81 months ago

You people are dumb I wasent asking if I should stay in trucking I know I am so get over it I just wanted to know what's up but I know I can pay for my own schooling and get signed on to a smaller company and I can goto ma meetings to prove the im clean and that should show bigger trucking companys im sober I will be on the road very soon so watch out for me and the other majority of the truckers cuz they have smoked something that's not sold in stores

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

springtime in Mount Enterprise, Texas

81 months ago

Well, Mr Edward..I see you are still stewing over a factful answer to a question you had. Do you even remember what started this whole conversation? Probably not, you may have been "high".!! If you ever get a job as a truck driver..what out world, because here comes "Road Rage Deluxe." I would suggest you use that has your CB handle. Also, thanks to Bosco in Orland for the support!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

springtime in Mount Enterprise, Texas

81 months ago

Bosco in Orlando, Florida said: You were the one who started all the name calling and insults when you went off on "Springtime in Daingerfield, Texas" when he responded to you. You need to grow up and get into a different line of work. One where you won't interact with others or put them in danger while you drive under the influence of drugs.
Thanks for your support Bosco in Orlando, Florida. You sound like a true professional. Springtime

mike035 in Miami, Florida

81 months ago

Bosco in Orlando, Florida said: Oh sure, you're not angry. Yeah, my mistake. You should go back and read your previous posts. Yep, no anger there . . .

u know Bosco is just using this forum to make people mad just ignore a man with a dog name and give him a bone

stoney in Los Angeles, California

81 months ago

Listen Guys (Drivers) in case you guys didn't read this forum, it does say FAIL DRUG EMPLOYMENT TEST or something of that nature. The person who is asking for help is on the right forum. Guys (Bosco and the other guy that jumped on his band wagon)they do have other forums that you guys may have a much nicer conversation. But this is the forum for the person that is seeker answers to his issue. Please give him the repect that you will want from others, even if they don't give repect to you. There's enough BS in the world, and we don't have to be part of the negative just the positive. With love Ronn (not Stoney from wherever they have me on this forum) Thanks for reading this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Butch in the boro in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

81 months ago

Now ... of all the forums I've read this is the funniest... roflmao
Keep On trucking!
I like this one!

fishn in Gulfport, Mississippi

81 months ago

has any one used dacfix

springtime in Marshall, Texas

81 months ago

Butch in the boro in Murfreesboro, Tennessee said: Now ... of all the forums I've read this is the funniest... roflmao
Keep On trucking!
I like this one!

Yes, this forum has been very enlightening and quite entertaining to say the least! - from Texas

mrbreeze in wyoming, Michigan

81 months ago

what trips me out about this forum is how many on here condem a person because they smoke or have smoked a little pot but how many of them have gotten behind the wheel after a weekend of hangin out or just drinking alcohol on there time off or break and getting behind the wheel within the required 4 hrs common if you drank alot before going on duty your still buzzed or better yet and honestly still intoxicated in that 4 hr period but ohhhhhh thats ok you havent heard of a man or woman who smoked a little taking out a family on the road but how many have taken lives with alcohol in there system still hmmmmm

budderballxpress in bullhead city, Arizona

80 months ago

Steven in Brooklyn, New York said: I recently was hired by a company. I had to travel half way across the country to do thier orientation. To keep it short I came up possitive for marajuana. I have been a driver for 5 years pulling tanker and mostly hazardous material. I have been drug screened on average twice a year. Prior to truck driving I have been tested on average once a year all my adult life. I have never failed a drug in my life until then. Honestly I don't know how the result came back positive. I can't say I have never done marjuana, however, I had not done any since I started driving back in 2001. The company said they could offer me a rehab program and I was offended. I now have a failed screen showing up on my DAC report and am being black balled from every good job I try to get. I have no clue what I can do to fix this, and it is extremely frustrating that I can not get a good job. I am stuck working for small companies who don't check DAC. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

can't much on how you get out of coming up positive. but sesame seeds show positive on screening tests. very low level, but positive none the same. watch out for burger buns. other foods that contain sesame seeds.

pedirocks@yahoo.com in New Bern, North Carolina

80 months ago

I just completed SAP program hard time looking for a job driving local or OTR .SO if anybody knows where I can find a job just let me know ASAP.I failed a drug screen in school but i have my CDL

Mary English in Birmingham, Alabama

80 months ago

From what I get out of all this is that if you fail a test or refuse to be tested your driving career is over period. If you do go to a sap and complete the requirements guess what you still will not be hired, No if Ands or Butts. You just gave them that $1,000 to $3,000 and 4 months of your life for nothing. Companies will not look at you at all not the really good ones or the crappy ones for that matter. All trucking companies do a background check and verify your past employments between the two, They'll find it and use it as a tool not to hire you. Some people say companies will consider a person after five years but that is a load of crap too. The key word is "consider you". Maybe states should just say we'll suspend them indefinitely and give you regular licenses for a car instead of trying to get you to spend the money to see a sap and it is of no use. They are Training new students everyday and the government give the companies good money to hire a newbie not give a tarnished driver a second chance. Only kids and teenagers get second chances not adults. At the end of the day it's all about the Money. DOT should just cut the crap and state the facts and quit leading people on like there is a chance they'll get back in a rig. You do drugs we well take your licenses plain and simple even a dummy and comprehend that. I should be mandatory that a company come right and tell you on the application that we cannot hire someone with a past drug conviction no matter how little or big it is instead of having a person waste the time and effort to fill it out in the first place and get turned down that is time that can be put on someone coming fresh out of trucking school. Trucking school should be under the same guide line stop taking people money and lying to them just come right out and say it. That person probably can use the money elsewhere. It's a shame how Americans has turn out to be a bunch of liars, cheats, and thieves to make a buc

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

stoney in Whittier, California

80 months ago

Well Mary, I agree with you on most of your comments, however, I can tell you and those reading this that you can have a drug related FELONY and still land a good and well paying job w/good and big companies. If your crime has been at least 7 to 10 years then drivers will have a good chance on landing that driving job for that good paying company. Drivers dont give in to all that you read, please please do some looking into thing on your own. Continue to monitor this forum so you can stay positive in making your goal to be a truck driver.

1gogetter09 in Durham, North Carolina

80 months ago

i kinda agree with u cause why would a company hire a driver with DRUG CONVICTION when they have new drivers comin out all the time with NO CONVICTIONS.and a nother thing.why do allthe drivers who tested positive for a drug act so INNOCENT like they have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW IT CAME OUT POSITIVE.

U DID CRACK,DOPE,SPEED,MTH,SOMETHING

Bosco in Orlando, Florida

80 months ago

mike035 in Miami, Florida said: u know Bosco is just using this forum to make people mad just ignore a man with a dog name and give him a bone

What a funny guy. Is that really the best you could come up with? As if Bosco is my real name . . . what an idiot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

driver976 in Alexandria, Virginia

80 months ago

1gogetter09 in Durham, North Carolina said: i kinda agree with u cause why would a company hire a driver with DRUG CONVICTION when they have new drivers comin out all the time with NO CONVICTIONS.and a nother thing.why do allthe drivers who tested positive for a drug act so INNOCENT like they have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW IT CAME OUT POSITIVE.

U DID CRACK,DOPE,SPEED,MTH,SOMETHING

This is the kind of replies we don’t need here. I HOPE YOU NEVER HAVE A POPPY SEED BAGEL FOR BRAFAST. I know I am paying three thousand to a lawyer for taking Tylenol 3. The RX was old and I didn’t keep the bottle. All the print out from the pharmacy and the MD will not help you, so save the bottle.
If you want to reply please try to help not just point finger.

pedirocks in New Bern, North Carolina

80 months ago

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY I SPENT $560.00 DOLLARS ON SAP PROGRAM @ WAS NOT DRUG TESTED NOT ONE TIME AT ALL.I COULD OF JUST KEPT ON SMOKING POT THE WHOLE TIME HAD I KNOW I WASN'T GOING TO BE DRUG TESTED.FACT OF THE MATTER IS I GOT MY CDL BACK AND NOW LOOKING FOR WORK OF ANY KIND LOCAL OR OTR JOB OF ANY KIND I DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS.I FAILED MY DRUG SCREEN DURING TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL BUT I GOT MY CDL BEFORE I FAILED MY DRUG SCREEN.SO IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND WORK JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL PEDIROCKS@YAHOO.COM TO U PEOPLE LOOKING FOR WORK WITH FAILED DRUG TEST GO TO CAROLINA CARGO.COM

pedirocks in New Bern, North Carolina

80 months ago

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY I SPENT $560.00 DOLLARS ON SAP PROGRAM @ WAS NOT DRUG TESTED NOT ONE TIME AT ALL.I COULD OF JUST KEPT ON SMOKING POT THE WHOLE TIME HAD I KNOW I WASN'T GOING TO BE DRUG TESTED.FACT OF THE MATTER IS I GOT MY CDL BACK AND NOW LOOKING FOR WORK OF ANY KIND LOCAL OR OTR JOB OF ANY KIND I DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS.I FAILED MY DRUG SCREEN DURING TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL BUT I GOT MY CDL BEFORE I FAILED MY DRUG SCREEN.SO IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND WORK JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL PEDIROCKS@YAHOO.COM TO U PEOPLE LOOKING FOR WORK WITH FAILED DRUG TEST GO TO CAROLINA CARGO.COM TO ALL YALL DAC SERVICES CAN NOT HELP U AT ALL WITH A FAILED DRUG SCREEN AT ALL DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY AT ALL ON DAC SERVICES IT A RIP OFF

mrmonorail in Hobbs, New Mexico

80 months ago

If a company removes a failed pre-employment test from your DAC can they put it back on at anytime and if so does that start the 3 year reporting period over?

big lu in Waxahachie, Texas

80 months ago

man i need some help, i have a cdl but no exp and i also have a felony conviction 4 years ago and i cant find a company that would hire me.can any body help or give me some leds? im in tha dallas texas area.

80 months ago

Drivers temp it can help get you started. The comp I us to work for used them all the time.

BigShot in Asheville, North Carolina

80 months ago

driver976 in Alexandria, Virginia said: Drivers temp it can help get you started. The comp I us to work for used them all the time.

Driver: Please post this web site with cut and paste. Thanks

big lu in Waxahachie, Texas

80 months ago

where is drivers temp is at or do you have a number?

80 months ago

big lu in Waxahachie, Texas said: where is drivers temp is at or do you have a number?

Most city’s have driver temp agency’s. Here in Washington DC their where two Sunbelt and Trans labor. Just like a day labor poll but for truck driver. In your area you’ll have to look. I will try to find the number here.

Jejuan6 in laurel, Maryland

80 months ago

driver976 in Alexandria, Virginia said: Most city’s have driver temp agency’s. Here in Washington DC their where two Sunbelt and Trans labor. Just like a day labor poll but for truck driver. In your area you’ll have to look. I will try to find the number here.

i live in laurel md & would like some infro about the temp driver job b/c i fail my drug test aswellif u could send me infromation on everything u know this driver temp

80 months ago

80 months ago

Job Seekers: Home My CareerBuilder Find Jobs Job Recommendations Post Resumes Post Resumes Free Resume Critique Create Free Professional Online Profile Job Alerts Advice & Resources Advice & Resources Career Resources Education Center Career Fairs Salary Calculator Career Tests Skills Training
Your Job Center: Recently Viewed Entry Level TRUCK DRIVER (TruckingPays.com)
Driver - Class A CDL (Sunbelt Rentals)
Driver - Class A CDL (Sunbelt Rentals)
Recommended For You Saved Jobs Search:

Search Again Advanced Search Keywords: Location: Posted within: Last 30 Days Last 7 Days Last 3 Days Last 24 Hours Narrow Search
Category:
Transportation (2473)Skilled Labor - Trades (2277)Sales (1861)Automotive (1550)Distribution - Shipping (1350)Entry Level (1248)Management (1075)Installation - Maint -... (924)Other (840)Admin - Clerical (621)Retail (609)Customer Service (605)Warehouse (424)Construction (387)General Business (376)Supply Chain (353)Business Development (345)General Labor (343)Manufacturing (289)Engineering (268)Finance (228)Accounting (216)Marketing (199)Information Technology (188)Training (162)Government (140)Professional Services (115)Facilities (109)Inventory (74)Telecommunications (52)Strategy - Planning (49)Design (49)Restaurant - Food... (47)Banking (46)Insurance (43)Consultant (40)Legal (39)Education (33)QA - Quality Control (31)Grocery (30)Health Care (30)Human Resources (29)Hospitality - Hotel (24)Purchasing - Procurement (18)Science (16)Media - Journalism -... (14)Biotech (14)Business Opportunity (11)Executive (9)Pharmaceutical (9)Nonprofit - Social... (9)Nurse (8)Real Estate (7)Research (6)Government - Federal (5)Legal Admin (3)Franchise (1)Veterinary Services (1)Company:
U.S. Army (692)Automobile Dealership (579)C.R. England, Inc (264)PepsiCo (249)DriverCareers (116)Air National Guard (114)Sears Home Services (107)Firestone Complete Auto... (101)TruckingPays.com (86)Schwan's Home Service,... (71)P.A.M. Transport

80 months ago

Who put names on the DAC list is the drug tester is it the comp the big wigs. I need to know w-

mike in Waxahachie, Texas

80 months ago

alexandria thanks 4 the info about the agencies,but i look some up in texas and none will except ex felons with no exp.matter of fact they dont wont no felons. good lookin but if you have more info its will thanks ,mean time i'll keep looking until something comes up thanks.

80 months ago

alexandria thanks 4 the info about the agencies,but i look some up in texas and none will except ex felons with no exp.matter of fact they dont wont no felons. good lookin but if you have more info its will thanks ,mean time i'll keep looking until something comes up thanks.""also jejuan6 in laurel maryland thanks alot too..""

Jejuan6 in laurel, Maryland

80 months ago

driver976 in Alexandria, Virginia said: Most city’s have driver temp agency’s. Here in Washington DC their where two Sunbelt and Trans labor. Just like a day labor poll but for truck driver. In your area you’ll have to look. I will try to find the number here.

I live in the Washington D.C area can u give me the number to both those truck temp companies

Gest temp in Alexandria, Virginia

80 months ago

Who puts you on the DAC list? And how do I find out if I am on it.

80 months ago

Who puts you on the DAC list? And how do I find out if I am on it.

Please if anyone can help me with this

80 months ago

Jejuan6 in laurel, Maryland said: I live in the Washington D.C area can u give me the number to both those truck temp companies

The forum will not let me post the phone numbers

jejuan6 in Elkridge, Maryland

80 months ago

driver976 in Alexandria, Virginia said: The forum will not let me post the phone numbers

hanks for the infro i just apply to them hope they hire me

80 months ago

does any body knows any small truck driving company in the dallas or forthworth area texas, that will help a convicted felon and no exp.or any other company? that will give a chance ? thanks

A2theY in Belleville, Michigan

80 months ago

I am currently enrolled in a Cdl training course and was told by Werner that if my current operators license was suspended for any reason at any time then I would not be likely to get hired by their company. My operators lic. was suspended about 6 months ago for failer to pay a ticket on time but no longer is. Is this gonna be a problem with a lot of companys????

lindho8@aol.com

80 months ago

I am having a hard time trying to find a lawyer. Can you recommend one?

kim in Los Angeles, California

80 months ago

lindho8@aol.com said: I am having a hard time trying to find a lawyer. Can you recommend one?

Linda,

Where are you and what do you need a lawyer for?

80 months ago

I live in Alexandria VA I had a posative drug test It was a old RX and now I am trying to fight it.

springtime in Hughes Springs, Texas

80 months ago

mike in Waxahachie, Texas said: does any body knows any small truck driving company in the dallas or forthworth area texas, that will help a convicted felon and no exp.or any other company? that will give a chance ? thanks

Mike, wish I could help, but frankly NO..I do not believe you will have much luck with a sincere trucking company or a small legal trucking company in TX.

Ms Jackson in Las Vegas, Nevada

80 months ago

Please contact me I can show you how to fix the failed test issue with DAC.

1nightcargo@live.com

sunndance in Ozark, Missouri

80 months ago

if you fail a drug test, it takes 3 yrs to be forgiven by federal law. in the meantime... drive a wrecker, its fun, you'll lose weight, you'll make LOTS of money.... but most importantly, you're HOME EVERY NIGHT AND YOU CAN STILL SMOKE WEED!

quiet1 in Los Angeles, California

80 months ago

sunndance in Ozark, Missouri said: if you fail a drug test, it takes 3 yrs to be forgiven by federal law. in the meantime... drive a wrecker, its fun, you'll lose weight, you'll make LOTS of money.... but most importantly, you're HOME EVERY NIGHT AND YOU CAN STILL SMOKE WEED!

What do yu mean by wrecker???

Robb

80 months ago

Sorry to break the bad news to you goober. Its three years [after] you complete your SAP requirement. You know your drug program. New federal law. You "WILL" have to do a drug program period end of story point blank !

If you dont and the paper trail catches up to you,,,,,,,You will have plenty of time to smoke pot. And you will need your friends to drive you to your dealer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jejuan in Elkridge, Maryland

80 months ago

What's a wrecker

bubbaschunk in San Diego, California

80 months ago

springtime in Daingerfield, Texas said: CONISIDERING YOUR HISTORY..PLEASE.PLEASE..do NOT get behind the wheel of a truck!!! There are way too many families, people, and infants life at STAKE!!. one of those family members could be your own someday. THINK ABOUT IT!!!

Im a truck driver and have been doing for 10 years for a major
carrier. The answer to ur qestion.
If u got a drug screen that was a dot federal test, u are screwed because that test is sent to department of transportation
and will be on ur record, so when u apply for any other driving job
the potential employer will make u sign a release for records with dot and past employers, in your case the driving school u were atending ask and see if it was a dot test or just a just a standard

Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.