FAILED PREEMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (351 to 400 of 878)
Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next »   Last »

Billy in Joplin, Missouri

63 months ago

Bosco in Orlando, Florida said: I'm sorry. Do you mean your Constitutional rights to do drugs? I'm glad I don't have to share the road with you . . .

on average, 1 in 10 people do drugs of one kind or another so if that scares you then you probably should stay off of the roads altogether

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bosco in Orlando, Florida

63 months ago

Billy in Joplin, Missouri said: on average, 1 in 10 people do drugs of one kind or another so if that scares you then you probably should stay off of the roads altogether

Gee, thanks Billy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Huckfappy in Brandon, Mississippi

63 months ago

"But before you apply you should go take you a drug test before so that you no that you are clean for your self. Then try to explain to them that you probly ate a poppy seed that is most commonly in McDonalds food."

Please look into things before you advise people on what you heard recently, especially when their lives/jobs are at stake. Poppy seeds WILL NOT produce a positive test for THC,the active pyschotropic substance in marijauana. Poppy seed comes from the poppy plant...where opiates (opium,heroin,morphine,etc)are derived from. Poppy seeds can make you test positive for opiates but you typically would need to ingest the seeds within 18 hours of the test. Some companies use the threshold 300ng/ml,others have started using 2000ng/ml because of this issue. Over the counter medicines also WILL NOT produce a positive test for THC (but can cause positive results for other drugs). Youre tested for individual substances at threshold levels. You are not tested for just ANY traces...just a certain amount considered unexplainable by other means. I work in HR and deal with these tests often. If you popped positive for THC and told me you must have eaten a poppy seed...I would laugh in your face and tell you good luck with your future employer. B y the way...don't say you were around people that smoked either. I hear this most often. Minimum threshold measured for most THC tests (and ours) is 50 ppm. If you sat with a friend in a 3 ft x 3 ft closet while he smoked a huge joint, you might produce 20 ppm AT MOST. If you produce a positive result at threshold levels, it is too late. The idea is to prepare for the tests beforehand (if you insist on using banned substances). My confidence lays with synthetic lab produced urine when I have no access to real dehydrated human urine (my fav for random tests). Expensive but worth it!Additives and dilutants are very very risky nowaday and synthetic is becoming riskier. Dont count on saying that you ate poppy, as a plan! Good luck

Big Rig in Bristol, Tennessee

63 months ago

Any of you guys ever been owner operators, just wandering if they check your dac reports and all that stuff when you own your truck. Thinking about buying me a truck because i love to drive. But cant find anyone that will hire me rite now because i failed a random drug test. If i had my own truck can i get someone to let me pull frieght for them. thx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Big Jay in Chicago,IL in Westchester, Illinois

63 months ago

Can some one help me? I failed an pre-employment drug screen(hair sample)for J.B. Hunt. I was told that the results wouldn't show up on my DAC, because the test wasn't DOT it was a company. Is this that true or false?

BigShot in Asheville, North Carolina

63 months ago

Big Rig in Bristol, Tennessee said: Any of you guys ever been owner operators, just wandering if they check your dac reports and all that stuff when you own your truck. Thinking about buying me a truck because i love to drive. But cant find anyone that will hire me rite now because i failed a random drug test. If i had my own truck can i get someone to let me pull frieght for them. thx

You need to go through a SAP before you can drive again -- but at least if you own your own truck, you can still keep your job and find work. Good luck.

63 months ago

Big Jay in Chicago,IL in Westchester, Illinois said: Can some one help me? I failed an pre-employment drug screen(hair sample)for J.B. Hunt. I was told that the results wouldn't show up on my DAC, because the test wasn't DOT it was a company. Is this that true or false?

No, don't worry about it and you don't want to work for them anyhow. Hair tests have no legal weight, and are not recognized in DOT regs or drug abuse laws. Some lower end companies no use hair tests more for discrimination, then for screening applicants. If you have a reasonably clean record and can pass a urine test, try Werner. They are very legit and have good loads. Also Swift is decent. As for the company that took your hair test -- I've heard nothing but problems from them, including old and faulty equipment. Hope that helps --

coolmoo7 in Bertram, Texas

63 months ago

Would you guys like to know how to pass a drug test For Wacky Tabacky ? Here ya go you need fresh Papaya, or papaya enzimes, I also take spiruilla, bentonite clay, and cranberrys sauce in a can and then flush for a few days with lots of water and it works like a charm for one papaya breaks down the cannaboids and all the other stuff removes toxis from your system check them out on the super highway "internet". The reason i also know this is because I have 10 years working with Gas chromatography i used it to test for c-1 to ic-4, c-1 is methane gas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Storm'n in Eden Valley, Minnesota

63 months ago

Hello to all my fellow drivers, future drivers and others reading this informative blog...I am an owner operator in central MN with 12 years experience and have been running a dedicated run from Mpls to points east, then reload back home. Every week was the same, out 4, home 3...I had a random piss test last week, came up positive for THC, smoked during Superbowl...no excuses. I never smoked up on the road or prior to leaving. It was just a social situation and hadn't even worried about it. Like having some brews with friends at a game...I am a responsible driver, with an excellent driving record, over 1 million miles...now I lost my lease with the company I pulled for. He says all I need to do is just apply for a new job in the area and not list the company on my previous history...my question is can I get away with this? Can the prospective employer find out I worked for such and such during this time period? The boss assures me the only reason he cant keep me on after I provide a clean specimen is because of the high insurance. I've got a few options lined up but just want to get some feedback from everyone who reads this.

63 months ago

I was thinking about getting my own authority...or going into a treatment program through the VA...or just hiring a driver to drive my truck/trailer and continue doing my run weekly. The driver would have to go through all the pre-hire requirements with my company and get paid through me but report to them...anyway you slice it, my business is in jeapordy and not sure if I should try and fly under the radar! Just a bit sore on all the crap we have to go through when our private lives are put under the DOT magnifying glass.

63 months ago

If any driver in central MN is looking for a good job with great pay driving my tractor (2000 Volvo 660 pulling a 2003 Great Dane reefer) and you have experience and the right attitude send me an email and we might be able to work something out in the immediate future. nhagelund@yahoo.com

dianah657@yahoo.com in Mobile, Alabama

63 months ago

i was at a new years eve party, took a couple of puffs, and 6days later came back positive. knight trans,in gulfport let me go before drug test came back. then once i got to olive branch,ms terminal. they called and said test was positive. i had to get my own way home and they never paid me for run. and safety in pheonix, loved messing my dac up forever. i have never had anything on me,or drove under any influence.i cant't believe they let me drive before test came back. once i got in trk i thought test was good and i was going out for several weeks. hayes, in pheonix love screwing my life up forever. they violated their own policy by putting me in trk. and even hiring me.got copy of drug test, my original test said random-but paper from medox paper said pre-employment. has asked layer about it, but since my levels were positive, very low low levels. doesn't matter, positive is positive. would love to go in on class action suit against company. anyone interested can email me. good luck

Four One Five in Pacoima, California

62 months ago

I've been lucky to have only failed 1 pre-employment piss test for a company that decided NOT to report it to DOT. They gave me the option of being hired immediately after enrolling in a $350.00 SAP program, with the downside of the failed test being on my DAC, or going somewhere else and this incident never happened. I called the clinic and had them test the second sample and I'm currently waiting for the results. I took a product called "Test Pure" that was 100% gauranteed to work. I followed the instructions closely and still tested positive for THC on my first sample test. I decided to research any options for Drivers who fail drug tests just out of curiosity and have found a wealth of information not limited to this website. Thanks to all who contribute and please ignore the suckas who judge for they are not worth the typing effort. I make no apologies for what I legally do through a cannabis club prescription behind closed doors. I never smoke or carry weed while in a commercial vehicle or while representing any client. As with my alcohol intake, I only partake of the good green when I am off-duty and inside my house. I take my CDL too seriously not to exercise self-control while working. I am proud to be an American Truck Driver and sites like this make it easy to be. Keep helping each other and send that spirit of unity among drivers out to all who sweat and bleed like us Roughnecks & Line Riders.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

to the driver who company gave you some options, well good for you. i have never done anything in a big truck either. i took a couple of puffs at a new years eve party. then 5days later pissed positive, very low amount. but knight trans. was happy to screw me for the rest of my life in the industry. now cannot get a job anywhere and really nobody really cares. i mean things are so bad now days,everyone is out for themselves. and will gladly take sap program if i thought i could really get a job. but man we are screwed. we should open up a trucking company for drivers who have failed one test.of course insurance would be higher. but i would be willing to pay the difference in insurance costs if i could get back out on the road. my family is upset with me. i was out there for 5and 6 wks at a time. never did anything. all past jobs were listed satisfactory on my dac. but what the hell. each day i wonder how long i can go on like this. but good luck to you, and your company was right to give you some options. dianah657@yahoo.com

62 months ago

well you sound like a real butt hole, why don't you go crawl back in it.

BigShot in Commerce City, Colorado

62 months ago

dianah657@yahoo.com in Mobile, Alabama said: well you sound like a real butt hole, why don't you go crawl back in it.

Dude, FYI, this Bosco dude is not a driver. He's a cop, probably a DOT cop and trolls this forum looking to harass drivers, for some bizarre reason. So feel free to respond if you want, but you are wasting your breath. He's just here tell us what Captain America would do, like anyone cares what cops think, or trust them for that matter.

driver976 in Alexandria, Virginia

62 months ago

Bosco in Orlando, Florida said: Wow, you see what drugs can do to your brain? I've told BigShot that I'm not a cop on numerous occasions but all that pot smoke has killed his memory. Oh well . . . go take another bong hit and try again.

Please go away Bosco.

62 months ago

To all my fellow "professional commercial drivers",
This person "BOSCO"is trying his best to upset one and all who have any comments concerning the topic of this blog. His screen name is truely living up to it true meaning. He consistently talks foolishly at length by leaving incidental remarks that cause slumbering feelings all the while waiting for someone to correspond with a harsh expression of disapproval...
B-"blatherskite"
O-"obiter-dictum"
S-"soporific"
C-"coherence"
O-"objurgation"

With your unlimited amount of time available, tell us more about the ramifications of your testing positive on a drug screen? I have yet to read a comment on this subject from your perspective sir. If not, we would ask you to please cease as desist with your immature suggestions to everyone seeking constructive criticism. Regards Storm'n

62 months ago

driver976 in Alexandria, Virginia said: Please go away Bosco.

Since you asked nicely . . .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

roxhound777 in Costa Mesa, California

62 months ago

steve in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Excellent point gramps and I couldn't agree with you more!!! I am a PRO, I do NOT use drugs, I have NO points on my license, have never had a DOT reportable accident, and MY starting rate on my last tanker job was 55 cents per mile driving and $23.50/hr for all non driving related tasks!!! Your comment, while correct, is pointless since you are only one false test result away from my situation and I don't use drugs. I now know what options were available for me went it first happened. However when the test result came back positive I was lost! I had no idea what to do because I never thought it could happen that a person could not use drugs for over 5 years and still come up positive!!! Also I was too angry to think straight since it was obvious I was going to pay a price for something I didn't do.

Any false positive results can be/and should be challenged by taking a confirmation test (gas chromatographic/GC test) that will either verify or nullify the previous drug screen, in addition if the results of the drug screen are used in a way to deny you employment or cause harm in any way, and the company causing the negative information did NOT comfirm with additional test, you have legal recourse. If the aforementioned confirmation test was conducted, and the confirmation results indicate a positive test, you loose. If it is in your favor, you should be back at work. Usually, if you are a drug user, demanding a confirmation test places you in further jepordy, by proving beyond a shadow of doubt that you used, so in some cases it's

better to let well enough alone.

roxhound777 in Costa Mesa, California

62 months ago

Bosco in Orlando, Florida said: Stop doing drugs

hey, bosco why don't you go catch some flies and pull thier wings out...make you feel better.

62 months ago

roxhound777 in Costa Mesa, California said: hey, bosco why don't you go catch some flies and pull thier wings out...make you feel better.

I was going to leave but I can stay . . . So you didn't like my post 'stop doing drugs?' I could post the opposite which would be to 'keep doing drugs?' Is that better?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

BigShot in Commerce City, Colorado

62 months ago

roxhound777 in Costa Mesa, California said: Any false positive results can be/and should be challenged by taking a confirmation test (gas chromatographic/GC test) that will either verify or nullify the previous drug screen, in addition if the results of the drug screen are used in a way to deny you employment or cause harm in any way, and the company causing the negative information did NOT comfirm with additional test, you have legal recourse. If the aforementioned confirmation test was conducted, and the confirmation results indicate a positive test, you loose. If it is in your favor, you should be back at work. Usually, if you are a drug user, demanding a confirmation test places you in further jepordy, by proving beyond a shadow of doubt that you used, so in some cases it's

better to let well enough alone.

Except for the gaschromotography test can cost $250 dollars, and will only confirm that the MRO dosen't need to his lab in order, meaning it is a good way to for the Doctor to negate a false positive. You need to remember, that drug testing is only as accurate as the lab, and in many parts of the US, these labs are at best a chemistry set bought at ToysR'Us and some afterschool nurse aides with little or no clinical background. All positives must be challenged legally so as not to destroy and lives and careers. A positive test can make a law abiding person, an instant felon. I think testing should be done every morning before a driver gets in a rig. If its positive, he waits to drive, but the record of it stays in the garbage where it belongs, and not in the Federal Governments data base where it destroys the working man, and puts him in Jail. Federal Drug testing is an overbearing method of criminalizing otherwise legit citizens. If America was a better place, people wouldn't need recreational drugs to escape from reality. But look around at all the crap, the school shootings, forclosures etc. You can't blame peolple for this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

pawsaint in Ellijay, Georgia

62 months ago

fredrick in Johnson City, Tennessee said: i didnt know that option was available to me.never been in this situation.i dont do marijuana so i wasnt prepared for this.im sending for my dac report to see what it says also to dispute the results this has rocked my marriage and my world

I know how you feel! 5 months ago I failed a random drug test and no one was more surprised than me. I told them , no way! I am 53yrs old and had a heart attack 2 yrs ago, why would I after driving a truck for 15yrs decide to start smoking pot? but no one would lesson to me, and I didn't! my wife put me out and of course I lost my job. But while in exile I went through the SAP program and after putting i a hundred apps I am back driving, and back home. I don't trust drug screening, and for good reason.I am sure there are drivers who have failed a drug screen and have never done drugs. If you are one of these, you need to challenge the results! If you failed because you did do drugs, then Finnish the SAP program and keep looking, don't give up and maybe you will get lucky. I don't know if my test went on my DAC, my employer didn't use DAC.

pawsaint in Ellijay, Georgia

62 months ago

PS. I sent for a copy of my DAC just to be sure. I"LL let you know.

jejuan6 in Elkridge, Maryland

62 months ago

what's tha name of tha trucking company u work 4

jimi in Rocky Point, North Carolina

62 months ago

Steven in Brooklyn, New York said: I recently was hired by a company. I had to travel half way across the country to do thier orientation. To keep it short I came up possitive for marajuana. I have been a driver for 5 years pulling tanker and mostly hazardous material. I have been drug screened on average twice a year. Prior to truck driving I have been tested on average once a year all my adult life. I have never failed a drug in my life until then. Honestly I don't know how the result came back positive. I can't say I have never done marjuana, however, I had not done any since I started driving back in 2001. The company said they could offer me a rehab program and I was offended. I now have a failed screen showing up on my DAC report and am being black balled from every good job I try to get. I have no clue what I can do to fix this, and it is extremely frustrating that I can not get a good job. I am stuck working for small companies who don't check DAC. Does anyone know how I can fix this?[/QUOT

Call DAC AND ASK , YOU CAN GET THE NUMBER ON THE WEB , YOU CAN ALSO GET A FREE COPY OF YOUR DAC REPORT.( USIS , Tulsa Ok )

jimi in Rocky Point, North Carolina

62 months ago

You can call USIS (DAT) and ask them , You can also get a free copy of your DAT report once a year. go to usis.com

BigShot in Ithaca, New York

62 months ago

jimi in Rocky Point, North Carolina said:

Call a transport lawyer and fight. Best way.

Sara in Lake Havasu City, Arizona

62 months ago

I am about to start truck driving school and am scared to death when my recruiter checks my background they will find that 2 years ago I failed a drug test(marijuana) for a previous non trucking job. Can anyone give me any advice?

BigShot in Churchville, Virginia

62 months ago

Sara in Lake Havasu City, Arizona said: I am about to start truck driving school and am scared to death when my recruiter checks my background they will find that 2 years ago I failed a drug test(marijuana) for a previous non trucking job. Can anyone give me any advice?

How exactly are they going to find that ?

Sara in Lake Havasu City, Arizona

62 months ago

BigShot in Churchville, Virginia said: How exactly are they going to find that ?

I thought there might be a national database for people who have failed drug test, am I wrong?!?!

62 months ago

Sara in Lake Havasu City, Arizona said: I thought there might be a national database for people who have failed drug test, am I wrong?!?!

Failed DOT tests are reported to go into a National Database, which makes you a criminal. The other tests such as hair and non-DOT tests just go into a circular file, aka garbage can. This is based on here-say.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

jimmy in La Porte, Texas

62 months ago

I failed a pre-employment for waste management, is it up to them or the lab to report it on DAC. Do you get notified?

62 months ago

jimmy in La Porte, Texas said: I failed a pre-employment for waste management, is it up to them or the lab to report it on DAC. Do you get notified?

It's up to the employer. WM will probably send it on.

mike in Ozark, Missouri

62 months ago

you can call dac and get a report of your drug tests for free once a year. it takes 2 weeks 2 get. they usually don't report pre-employment failed tests so keep your head up and go on with life

zfeilbach in Marshfield, Missouri

62 months ago

Bea- Bea in Detroit, Michigan said: I do too sweetie. I no how you feel. Try to go to con-way i was told that they do not look at dac reports.

Hi my name is zac and I only have 6 months otr experience, and I failed a pre employment at JB HUNT , last july. What can I do to drive agian and is it true that con-way will hire me with no dac check.

ismaily in Columbus, Ohio

61 months ago

Storm'n in Eden Valley, Minnesota said: If any driver in central MN is looking for a good job with great pay driving my tractor (2000 Volvo 660 pulling a 2003 Great Dane reefer) and you have experience and the right attitude send me an email and we might be able to work something out in the immediate future. nhagelund@yahoo.com

Hello,

Please send me e-mail regarding your offer.

Thanks,

Breath in Mooresville, North Carolina

61 months ago

I have a Class B CDL Licences. I use to work for a Sanitation Company,I was fired because I failed a random drug screen, tested postive for THC. I made a stupid mistake. I need info on what will happen to my CDL and what steps I can take to get back into the Commericial Driving Industry.

61 months ago

Class B ? No worries -- I doubt they reported your drug test. Can you call the DriverManager for the test records and find out what they did with your test. Do not if possible go through the SAP program. It is a load of bull. But if you have to, tell your SAP it was a false positive, and stick to your story. Otherwise, welcome to the House of Horrors.

61 months ago

BigShot in Asheville, North Carolina said: Class B ? No worries -- I doubt they reported your drug test. Can you call the DriverManager for the test records and find out what they did with your test. Do not if possible go through the SAP program. It is a load of bull. But if you have to, tell your SAP it was a false positive, and stick to your story. Otherwise, welcome to the House of Horrors.

Once again BigShot comes through with great advice: Just lie about it! Yeah, you should now start lying about the drug test you failed . . .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

BigShot1 in Asheville, North Carolina

61 months ago

Bosco in Orlando, Florida said: Ahh, poor little BigShot. Is this what they teach you in trucking school: when you're losing an argument, start with personal attacks. It's really funny that you think that what you write does anything except make you look like an idiot and give me a really good laugh. Please keep trying though; it's very entertaining!

You see people, in BigShot's world everyone can just do what they want. If you want to shoot heroin or take bong hits while you drive, go ahead. No one should be able to tell you otherwise, right?

Please bestow more of your wisdom upon us BigShot . . .

Talk about idiots --- Bosco, this forum is for PRE-employment failed drug screens, not drug screens from active drivers. So, no-one is advocating the use of drugs & driving here. So typical of you DOT cops, in that you don't understand your own rules. Hence, the reason why drivers need to break them, and skirt around them. There are No good drivers that don't put safety first. What we are all trying to avoid is being caught up in the the New World Order, where a police state has total control of our Freedoms. Why don't you explain to our readers, Barney Fife, how pre-employment drug screens are loaded up into a huge CIA/DEA/FBI data base whereby the working man is now forever beholden to The Man. Go ahead, Bosco, explain to us how it is ok that otherwise law-abiding citizens can lose there rights for smoking pot. The issue here is not about breaking the law, but how to avoid a corrupt system that is designed for failure. But please stay and make more far Right comments, as you are just adding truth to my statements.

61 months ago

BigShot1 said: "There are No good drivers that don't put safety first. Go ahead, Bosco, explain to us how it is ok that otherwise law-abiding citizens can lose there rights for smoking pot."

Wow, you need to take another bong hit! I love both of these statements. I guess since you don't put safety first, you are saying that you're not a good driver. Too bad.

I really love your 2nd statement though. How can you smoke pot AND be a law-abiding citizen? Duh, yoo is sew smartt . . .

61 months ago

Bosco in Orlando, Florida said: BigShot1 said: "There are No good drivers that don't put safety first. Go ahead, Bosco, explain to us how it is ok that otherwise law-abiding citizens can lose there rights for smoking pot."

Wow, you need to take another bong hit! I love both of these statements. I guess since you don't put safety first, you are saying that you're not a good driver. Too bad.

I really love your 2nd statement though. How can you smoke pot AND be a law-abiding citizen? Duh, yoo is sew smartt . . .

Wow -- busted. Yup, There are no good drivers, that don't put safety first. Meaning, Bosco, now stay with us -- that all good drivers put safety first. You failed that test.

There are plenty of law abiding citizens that smoke pot -- because in some states it's LEGAL. Yup, you fail test number two.

How did you get into the police academy ? With donuts ??

Bosco.... smarten up, before you post. Good luck.

61 months ago

BigShot1 in Asheville, North Carolina said: Wow -- busted. Yup, There are no good drivers, that don't put safety first. Meaning, Bosco, now stay with us -- that all good drivers put safety first. You failed that test.

There are plenty of law abiding citizens that smoke pot -- because in some states it's LEGAL. Yup, you fail test number two.

How did you get into the police academy ? With donuts ??

Bosco.... smarten up, before you post. Good luck.

Whoa, you are ignorant. I was not arguing with your statement about good drivers and safety. That was pretty obvious. I was simply stating that you're not a good driver since you don't put safety first. You think that people who fail drug tests should lie and be able to drive.

Oh, and is it legal for truck drivers to smoke pot anywhere? You're a joke . . .

BTW - I guess the weed has gotten to your memory because I've stated before that I'm not a cop. But that donut comment sure was funny!! You should try comedy for a living. Oh wait, you drive trucks because that's all you know how to do. Nevermind . . .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

Bosco in Orlando, Florida said: Whoa, you are ignorant. I was not arguing with your statement about good drivers and safety. That was pretty obvious. I was simply stating that you're not a good driver since you don't put safety first. You think that people who fail drug tests should lie and be able to drive.

Oh, and is it legal for truck drivers to smoke pot anywhere? You're a joke . . .

BTW - I guess the weed has gotten to your memory because I've stated before that I'm not a cop. But that donut comment sure was funny!! You should try comedy for a living. Oh wait, you drive trucks because that's all you know how to do. Nevermind . . .

1) I always put saefty first. When did I ever say I don't put safety first ?
2. I never said it was legal for drivers to smoke pot anywhere. Where did that come from ?
3) I drive trucks for a living because that's what I like to do. I also invest in real estate (like many other drivers). If it weren't for boredom, I would have retired at thirty. Driving is a good money maker.

Listen Bosco, if you are going to be successful as a troll, at least stay on topic. This forum is about failing a pre-employment drug screen, and mostly focuses on cannabis users. I never said I use pot, but I will state that I support other drivers first, before I support the system that wants to tear everyone down. Also, one doesn't need to use drugs to fail a drug test. False positives are all too common in with today's drug testing procedures. It is NOT, by any means 100% accurate test. Also, with any system run by humans, there is lots of room for error, and corruption. There was one local lab that was switching specimens, as the assistant that worked in the lab was dating a meth-dealer that sold clean-pee on the side. So, don't your self-righteousness to us. Drivers are street smart. We know better.

61 months ago

BigShot said: "So, don't your self-righteousness to us. Drivers are street smart."

Hmmm? You're right, drivers are smart . . .

61 months ago

Bosco in Orlando, Florida said: BigShot said: "So, don't your self-righteousness to us. Drivers are street smart."

Hmmm? You're right, drivers are smart . . .

"....don't "sell" your self-righteousness...."

Are you that petty, oh Lazy Troll, that youare going o pick apart gramar, now. Don't you have other chat rooms to troll, or have the your cop friends already kicked you out of those ?

Bosco, try posting an OPINION... That is what forums are for.

61 months ago

Bosco in Orlando, Florida said: Here's another BigShot gem: ". . . that youare going o pick apart gramar . . ."

Careful BigShot, yoo is gettin' smartur bye da' sekund!

Bosco -- why do you bother to harass people ? Is trolling fun for you ?? Do you get off on this ??? Seriously, if are you an adult ? It just amazes me the trouble you put into trolling -- weird. In a way, I feel sorry fo you, because you obviously don't have a life. I just figure you must be kind of a dumb cop with absolutely nothing better to do. Or a dude living in his parents basement --- unattractive, fat loser type. I bet you are unmarried, no friends, and most people don't like you. Very bizarre. With all the posts I've made, I'e never ran across a troll as persistent as you. It's just weird. Why do you do it ?

61 months ago

Page:  « First « Previous   5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.