Failed Hazmat Test! Help!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 170)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Russell White in Hixson, Tennessee

78 months ago

Well, I just took the Hazmat and Doubles endorsement tests in Tennessee and, to my surprise, failed both. It's unbelievable. I've been studying for a month and I went to cristcdl.com and took the free practice tests. I passed those with flying colors. But when I took the tests today, I hardly recognized any of the questions. What's going on? Has anybody here taken this test? Does anyone know of a good website to get study help without having to pay a lot of money? Please help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (435) / No (39) Reply - Report abuse

Gene Prowant in Elkridge, Maryland

77 months ago

Same thing just got back from dmv failed, but yet passed 100% with on line testing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Adrian in Clarksville, Maryland

77 months ago

I just returned from taking the hazmat test here in MD. Failed! I passed every online test I took 100%, but when I took the MD./MVA test, every question was different. I could also use some advise around this problem.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (75) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Dywana in Atlanta, Georgia

76 months ago

Hey Guys,

The hazmat test is hard as hell. I studied for over a month and still failed. We are not stupid these test are confusing. Some of the questions contradict them selves. Thank you very much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Ricky in Atlanta, Georgia

76 months ago

you guys should consider training

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

bobby in Murrieta, California

74 months ago

Russell White in Hixson, Tennessee said: Well, I just took the Hazmat and Doubles endorsement tests in Tennessee and, to my surprise, failed both. It's unbelievable. I've been studying for a month and I went to cristcdl.com and took the free practice tests. I passed those with flying colors. But when I took the tests today, I hardly recognized any of the questions. What's going on? Has anybody here taken this test? Does anyone know of a good website to get study help without having to pay a lot of money? Please help!

same here!im in cali and these tests are blown...but i have learned alot just from the dmv handbook...thats the only way i will be able to pass.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Mozzi in Champaign, Illinois

73 months ago

Hey all... check out this site... www.testanswers.com
It'l cost you around $50.00 or less. They guarantee that you will pass the test on the first or you money back. And they are right, if you use their study material and honestly try.
I used their study program for about 3 days and passed my Hazmat & Tanker both the first time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

MadDog in West Hartford, Connecticut

72 months ago

Russell White in Hixson, Tennessee said: Well, I just took the Hazmat and Doubles endorsement tests in Tennessee and, to my surprise, failed both. It's unbelievable. I've been studying for a month and I went to cristcdl.com and took the free practice tests. I passed those with flying colors. But when I took the tests today, I hardly recognized any of the questions. What's going on? Has anybody here taken this test? Does anyone know of a good website to get study help without having to pay a lot of money? Please help!

For the hazmat test go to www.enfield-ct.net/hazmat-test/ I took the test in Connecticut about a month ago and these are the same questions and answers that are on the test at the DMV. As far as the other tests go I can't help you with those (been driving 30 years and only need to renew the hazmat test).
Good Luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (64) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

cdl2009@yahoo.com in Nashville, Tennessee

71 months ago

RUSSELL YOU NEED A COMMERICAL MANUAL TO PASS THIS TEST GOOD LUCK IN TENN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

cdl2009@yahoo.com in Nashville, Tennessee

71 months ago

LOOKING FOR CLASS B JOBS IN NASHVILLE TN e-mail THANKS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ChayT in Hobbs, New Mexico

71 months ago

I have had my Class A CDl for 4 years now I need to take my Hazmat in order to get a job in the town I live in. I have taken it 2 times already. The first time I failed by 2 questions and the second time I missed it by 1. Let me know if you have any information on what I need to study, or what web site I can go to to practice...I have to pass it this time or wait a whole year!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dbmontag in Burlington, Colorado

70 months ago

you can buy the answers on e-bay for less than five bucks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Eric G. in Greensboro, North Carolina

70 months ago

I do not comprehend the complexities involved in a simple Hazardous Materials (written) test.
Here in NC I merely studied the CDL Manual available at any location of the NCDMV and while I failed the first time, I passed the second and at the time of testing, the questions were in two somewhat identical formats.
YES, there are some questions that are similar yet worded differently just to catch you if you're not paying attention at least from my perspective.
I have NEVER PAYED anyone or any site for THE FREE STUDY MATERIALS.
I did learn that Common Sense was not utilized in the construct of the tests, therefore the logical answer is not a constant.

Good hunting yet DO NOT PAY FOR STUDY MATERIALS THAT ARE FREE!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Pauly Walnuts in New York, New York

70 months ago

Eric G. in Greensboro, North Carolina said: Good hunting yet DO NOT PAY FOR STUDY MATERIALS THAT ARE FREE!!

It depends...for some people, under some circumstances, it's worth spending $30
or $40 for the online practice tests. I used it to study for the CDL geeral knowledge test(the DMV's book was a pain in the arse), crammed for 2 days until I consistantly passed the test over and over, then hurried over to the DMV to
take the test before my brain started leaking the info back out, LOL - i passed the first time. WELL worth what Ipaid for the online testing. To each his own, I suppose.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Godz in Chandler, Oklahoma

70 months ago

I read the chapter once and got 100, were you high? do you speak english?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

steve in Vancouver, Washington

70 months ago

I have taken 3 test now at the dmv. And notices that the all the QUESTIONS weren't coming from the manual.
So i dont what the hell too study. I have taken this free tests on the enternet and passed all of them.
Anybody got any ideas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

thebrain in Somersworth, New Hampshire

69 months ago

I Understand that tenn. is under federal review for virtually giving away cdl's. They are probably changing all their requirements

bubbavirus in Cleveland, Ohio

68 months ago

Thanks for the cristcdl.com link,took the seven practivce tests,
wish me luck, BMV was closed today-Monday, maybe for the best...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

blessing072010 in San Antonio, Texas

67 months ago

i am taking hazmat test in ga soon and i am wondering besides crist are there any other sudying material for less i am studying the manual from the dmv
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Frankie Apodaca in San Antonio, Texas

66 months ago

The the phone number from my website & call me, I'll help u www.htctraining.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Frankie Apodaca in San Antonio, Texas

66 months ago

Get the number from my website, www.htctraining.com, call me & I'll help u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cindy in Garden Grove, California

66 months ago

I have the study guide for hazmat, this is an actual questions from the test of DMV. I study from these question and passed it on my first try. If anyone need the Study guide just email me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Cindy in Garden Grove, California

66 months ago

I have the study guide for hazmat, this is an actual questions from the test of DMV. I study from these question and passed it on my first try. If anyone need the Study guide just email me at cindyphan80@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JoeJoe in Fresno, California

66 months ago

Cindy in Garden Grove, California said: I have the study guide for hazmat, this is an actual questions from the test of DMV. I study from these question and passed it on my first try. If anyone need the Study guide just email me

Hi Cindy, Can you please send me those study guides I really need to pass this exam and would appreciate all your effort. Thank you and hope with the info you send me i will be able to pass the exam just like you. Thanks so much, my email is mymusicworld36@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dake in Baltimore, Maryland

66 months ago

Cindy in Garden Grove, California said: I have the study guide for hazmat, this is an actual questions from the test of DMV. I study from these question and passed it on my first try. If anyone need the Study guide just email me

please send me this information
danakel0303@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

dake in Baltimore, Maryland

66 months ago

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ljova in Ballwin, Missouri

66 months ago

please send me this information
ljova2802@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John in Sacramento, California

65 months ago

Here's a site with practice tests wwww.truckertest.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

John in Sacramento, California

65 months ago

One too many w's, there it is again www.truckertest.com

Julian in Indianapolis, Indiana

65 months ago

Just get the cdl book from the licence branch in your area and you should pass the test because the answer are in the book don't mess with the online crap they there to take your money

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pauly Walnuts in Stafford Springs, Connecticut

65 months ago

For some folks(and in MY case), paying for the online practice tests was well worth it - I passed my CDL geheral knowledge test the first time I took it, and I found it much easier to cram for the test and learn the answers to the test questions via the online format, than going back and forth through the CDL manual
and learning the material that way. To each his own, I guess, but want to say that if I hadn't passed the test the 1st time, it would've cost me a lot more than the $39.95(ur whatever it was) I paid for the online practice tests, in lost time, gas, ect, if I had to make a second trip to the DMV to take the test again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kecaspeed

65 months ago

i just took my hazmat test here in pennsylvania and failed they change all the questions at the beginning of 2008 thats what dmv told me after i ask them. so i need help thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

victor presley in Louisville, Kentucky

65 months ago

I got my cdL in march 09,i have applied for severl jobs every body who called told me that they are lookin for six to one year ex...
do anybody know any trucking companys that will hire students out of school last then 6month ago!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

kecaspeed

65 months ago

victor presley in Louisville, Kentucky said: I got my cdL in march 09,i have applied for severl jobs every body who called told me that they are lookin for six to one year ex...
do anybody know any trucking companys that will hire students out of school last then 6month ago!

swift

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kecaspeed

65 months ago

kecaspeed said: i just took my hazmat test here in pennsylvania and failed they change all the questions at the beginning of 2008 thats what dmv told me after i ask them. so i need help thank you

can someone tell me if the hazmat test in pennsylvania was changed (updated) in 09 ?

bonnie4349@yahoo.com in Darien, Illinois

65 months ago

Cindy in Garden Grove, California said: I have the study guide for hazmat, this is an actual questions from the test of DMV. I study from these question and passed it on my first try. If anyone need the Study guide just email me at cindyphan80@yahoo.com

My husband needs to get the hazmat endorsement on his CDL license.
How can I get a copy of the study guide from you?
Thanks.
Bonnie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dale fox in Victorville, California

64 months ago

Cindy in Garden Grove, California said: I have the study guide for hazmat, this is an actual questions from the test of DMV. I study from these question and passed it on my first try. If anyone need the Study guide just email me at cindyphan80@yahoo.com

Hicould you please tell me how much you want for this guide i would like to get it as fast possible. Thank you Dale

ez in Del Rio, Texas

64 months ago

hi cindy...whenever you have time please send study guide. things are getting tough in truck driverland...will reenter workforce after surgery

ez in Del Rio, Texas

64 months ago

hello cindy...please send study guide whenevr possible...thnx

joe in New Haven, Connecticut

64 months ago

victor presley in Louisville, Kentucky said: I got my cdL in march 09,i have applied for severl jobs every body who called told me that they are lookin for six to one year ex...

last than. Need to learn english 1st

CASEY in Mc Ewen, Tennessee

64 months ago

I JUST GOT OUT OF TRUCK DRIVEING SCHOOL AND WITH OUT TIME ON THE ROAD UNDER MY BELT NO ONE WILL TAKE ME .IM GETTING READY TO GO TAKE MY MAZMAT AND YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN A LOT OF HELP THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU TRUCKERS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CASEY in Mc Ewen, Tennessee

64 months ago

joe in New Haven, Connecticut said: last than. Need to learn english 1st

TRY STAR TRANSPORT OUT OF ILL
OR CRST OUT OF IA

Godz

64 months ago

dont get a hazmat! I have one and no one else does so I get loads from the same places but end up with hazmat, need to put placs up (the right ones!) check routing for bypasses, tire checks, more inspections,,,,and what do you get? the same per mile as the people who dont have them,,,just skip the dang thing....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FlyingCowboy in Waterbury, Connecticut

64 months ago

Godz said: dont get a hazmat! I have one and no one else does so I get loads from the same places but end up with hazmat, need to put placs up (the right ones!) check routing for bypasses, tire checks, more inspections,,,,and what do you get? the same per mile as the people who dont have them,,,just skip the dang thing....

Okay I will tell my carrier that says a hazmat endorsement on my license is required, that Godz told me not to get one. Look after you go through driving school and pass all the bullshiit endorsements that are required (hazmat is not) then the hazardous materials endorsement is the only one you will ever have to worry about. The free hazmat tests that you will find around the internet have material that isn't even on the real test. The best place to study for the real test is www.enfield-ct.net/hazmat-test/ and for about a dollar a day its well worth the cost.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

frankewolfjr@yahoo.com in Chicago, Illinois

64 months ago

hi cindy how are you?i took the test for my first time and failed.as i read the book and try to answer the questions i cant find the answer cause the questions r confusing.can u email me the answers?my

CASEY in White Bluff, Tennessee

64 months ago

cindy if you could email me that studie guide that would be grate thanks a lot

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ajamu in San Bernardino, California

63 months ago

you need to find the tests for the endorsments you need,and study from there. Thats the way I did it.I have all my endorsments. Thats the best way. Go to your local trucking school,and ask for the tests. Ten to twenty dollars each..

gfreeman@yahoo.com in Memphis, Tennessee

63 months ago

Hi, I am trying to help my husband study can you please email me the study guide so he can pass an keep his job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

beerman in Dallas, Texas

63 months ago

i would love the study guide for my son in calif,...thank u...what do i need to do

beerman in Dallas, Texas

63 months ago

thank u what do i need to do to gt the guide for my son in california?

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.