Failed Hazmat Test! Help!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 170)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

djsuisav1 in Cibolo, Texas

56 months ago

ljova in Ballwin, Missouri said: Cindy in Garden Grove, California said: I have the study guide for hazmat, this is an actual questions from the test of DMV. I study from these question and passed it on my first try. If anyone need the Study guide just email me

please send me this information
ljova2802@yahoo.com

could i get the questions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

djsuisav1 in Cibolo, Texas

56 months ago

ljova in Ballwin, Missouri said: Cindy in Garden Grove, California said: I have the study guide for hazmat, this is an actual questions from the test of DMV. I study from these question and passed it on my first try. If anyone need the Study guide just email me

please send me this information
ljova2802@yahoo.com

could i get the questions? djsuisav1@gmail.com please and thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

elijah n in Basking Ridge, New Jersey

55 months ago

JoeJoe in Fresno, California said: Hi Cindy, Can you please send me those study guides I really need to pass this exam and would appreciate all your effort. Thank you and hope with the info you send me i will be able to pass the exam just like you. Thanks so much, my email is mymusicworld36@yahoo.com

Thanks Cindy for being helpful.I have done hazmart 3 times feel like i won't pass again.please can u send the quiz en answers to nyamongoe@yahoo.com

Cindy in Garden Grove, California

55 months ago

I am not giving the Hazmat for free any longer,sorry I get hundreds of email each day and have ask many people that got my free Study guide to help pass the information over to whoever requested, and i still get hundreds of email, I decided to sell this hazmat at ebay for $4.00. Thank you for your understanding

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jbo in Saint Augustine, Florida

55 months ago

i would like to hump everybody

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ed Lee in Hollywood, Florida

54 months ago

Hi everybody I just read the book and studied these questions I have and passed the test with ease email me if u need a copy notadamsfault@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Al

53 months ago

Dywana in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hey Guys,

The hazmat test is hard as hell. I studied for over a month and still failed. We are not stupid these test are confusing. Some of the questions contradict them selves. Thank you very much.

The study manuel you get a drivers license places has questions you can look up the answers to. Study it well, you will need to underline key areas to make studying easier. Read it 3 times then start with the questions. Read and then read more. Memorize the underlined areas and you`ll pass.

Luke in Sacramento, California

53 months ago

Check out this free hazmat tests on this site: www.truckertest.com/hazmat%201.htm

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

unemployed in Santa Maria, California

52 months ago

anybody hiring in or around santa maria ca. i have class a. clean dmv on everything,good worker good driver,i,ll take part time ,full time,any time.e-mail-(citytee98@yahoo.com.

Kristi Newman in Wexford, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

Cindy in Garden Grove, California said: I have the study guide for hazmat, this is an actual questions from the test of DMV. I study from these question and passed it on my first try. If anyone need the Study guide just email me

Please send me the study guide.
Thanks

Jennifer in San Diego, California

52 months ago

Kristi Newman in Wexford, Pennsylvania said: Please send me the study guide.
Thanks

Hi Kristi!

Do you have the study guide for California? If so I would really appreciate if you could email it to me!

Jen3808@yahoo.com
Thanks a bunch!

Jennifer in San Diego, California

52 months ago

Hi Kristi!

Do you have the study guide for California? If so I would really appreciate if you could email it to me!

Jen3808@yahoo.com
Thanks a bunch!

Tim in Calvert City, Kentucky

50 months ago

Jennifer in San Diego, California said: Hi Kristi!

Jen3808@yahoo.com
Thanks a bunch!

Hi Jennifer,

Do you have the study guide for the hazmat and if so could you send it to me?

tda2316@yahoo.com
Thank You.

sliverbreed in San Antonio, Texas

50 months ago

Russell White in Hixson, Tennessee said: Well, I just took the Hazmat and Doubles endorsement tests in Tennessee and, to my surprise, failed both. It's unbelievable. I've been studying for a month and I went to cristcdl.com and took the free practice tests. I passed those with flying colors. But when I took the tests today, I hardly recognized any of the questions. What's going on? Has anybody here taken this test? Does anyone know of a good website to get study help without having to pay a lot of money? Please help!

Try www.cdl-testing.com, there tests are better and more logical. Cristcdl is cool but there questions are pretty stale. My brother used cdl-testing and passed both online and in person at DMV. Just saying. You shouldn't rely on just one website that says they are best lol, look around. And STUDY STUDY STUDY, it certainly can't hurt.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Citrus Heights, California

50 months ago

Try this site www.truckertest.com/hazmat%201.htm
It's free

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jason in Doerun, Georgia

49 months ago

Cindy in Garden Grove, California said: I have the study guide for hazmat, this is an actual questions from the test of DMV. I study from these question and passed it on my first try. If anyone need the Study guide just email me

Could you help me I live in sc

dam yankee in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

48 months ago

Russell White in Hixson, Tennessee said: Well, I just took the Hazmat and Doubles endorsement tests in Tennessee and, to my surprise, failed both. It's unbelievable. I've been studying for a month and I went to cristcdl.com and took the free practice tests. I passed those with flying colors. But when I took the tests today, I hardly recognized any of the questions. What's going on? Has anybody here taken this test? Does anyone know of a good website to get study help without having to pay a lot of money? Please help!

go to the library get how to get your cdl book its exact and easy to understand

Carlos in Barstow, California

48 months ago

Hello, I would be very thankful if you could share you study guide with me. I have to take my haz.endorsment on wed.for C.A.

jboy50 in Atlanta, Georgia

47 months ago

HEY;
I DO NEED THE STUDY GUIDE. CAN YOU HELP ME OUT?
JAY

Abi in Houston, Texas

47 months ago

Cindy in Garden Grove, California said: I have the study guide for hazmat, this is an actual questions from the test of DMV. I study from these question and passed it on my first try. If anyone need the Study guide just email me at cindyphan80@yahoo.com

please email me the info you have. I live in Texas and I noticed you live in California, is it the same information that I need? Thank you!!

Abi in Houston, Texas

47 months ago

Cindy in Garden Grove, California said: I have the study guide for hazmat, this is an actual questions from the test of DMV. I study from these question and passed it on my first try. If anyone need the Study guide just email me at cindyphan80@yahoo.com

my email address ia www.abigailmoran051698@hotmai.com

Abi in Houston, Texas

47 months ago

kentronald46@gmail.com in New Caney, Texas said: If you want yo pass this test I will help you for free.

My husband needs to pass this test and needs help. my email address is www.abigailmoran051698@hotmail.com

Abi in Houston, Texas

47 months ago

Ed Lee in Hollywood, Florida said: Hi everybody I just read the book and studied these questions I have and passed the test with ease email me if u need a copy notadamsfault@gmail.com

can you please email me the info to www.abigailmoran051698@hotmail.com

Thank you

madelynn21 in Yuba City, California

46 months ago

the actual tests are on www.markvestal.com and free. SWEET

46 months ago

JoeJoe in Fresno, California said: Hi Cindy, Can you please send me those study guides I really need to pass this exam and would appreciate all your effort. Thank you and hope with the info you send me i will be able to pass the exam just like you. Thanks so much, my email is mymusicworld36@yahoo.com

go to www.markvestal.com,the actual tests are on there free.

46 months ago

Adrian in Clarksville, Maryland said: I just returned from taking the hazmat test here in MD. Failed! I passed every online test I took 100%, but when I took the MD./MVA test, every question was different. I could also use some advise around this problem.

go to www.markvestal.com, the actual tests are on there free.

46 months ago

fozzybear in Del Rio, Texas said: Hi Cindy i really need that study guide please help me fozzybear604@hotmail.com

got to markvestal.com,the tests are on there free.

William in Sacramento, California

46 months ago

Useful when hauling hazmat: www.youtube.com/user/ezhazmat

jboy in Atlanta, Georgia

46 months ago

Thank you, very much!

NC Trucker in Greenville, North Carolina

46 months ago

I totally agree. I just took my Hazmat test and passed with flying colors. All I did was study section 9 of the NC Commercial Driver's Manual.All the answers on the test was in this book,just study it and you'll pass.You just need to get 24 answers right out of 30 to pass.The questions were very easy (to me) because I studied and the same can happen to you all.Save your money and study for at least 1 weekend. Good Luck.

Eric G. in Greensboro, North Carolina said: I do not comprehend the complexities involved in a simple Hazardous Materials (written) test.
Here in NC I merely studied the CDL Manual available at any location of the NCDMV and while I failed the first time, I passed the second and at the time of testing, the questions were in two somewhat identical formats.
YES, there are some questions that are similar yet worded differently just to catch you if you're not paying attention at least from my perspective.
I have NEVER PAYED anyone or any site for THE FREE STUDY MATERIALS.
I did learn that Common Sense was not utilized in the construct of the tests, therefore the logical answer is not a constant.

Good hunting yet DO NOT PAY FOR STUDY MATERIALS THAT ARE FREE!!

slowmotion170yahoo.com in Goldsboro, North Carolina

45 months ago

please email me the the test i have four kids an trying to to get my hazmat

trentoncoward@gmail.com in Columbia, Pennsylvania

45 months ago

Mozzi in Champaign, Illinois said: Hey all... check out this site... www.testanswers.com
It'l cost you around $50.00 or less. They guarantee that you will pass the test on the first or you money back. And they are right, if you use their study material and honestly try.
I used their study program for about 3 days and passed my Hazmat & Tanker both the first time.

thats nice to know but i cant see myself spending the money and its not a sure thing! yes it says money back gaurante what says the company will be there after they get your money?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

trentoncoward@gmail.com in Columbia, Pennsylvania

45 months ago

would like to get a copy of that study guide..

J.hooks in Landrum, South Carolina

45 months ago

Could you email me dmv haz-mat test plz.

J.hooks in Landrum, South Carolina

45 months ago

Could you plz send me DMV haz-mat test?

koakleyz71 in Lagrange, Georgia

45 months ago

Cindy would appreciate if you could email me the hazmat study guide. Thank You

lmc2974 in Houston, Texas

43 months ago

If every body would stop hauling anything that needs has mat to move it,don;t pull it ,about a week the state would change, this stupid test.

john in Mathis, Texas

42 months ago

So I got this job with weatherford in texas but they want me to get my basic cdl permit. Which is class A right? Well what sections are in the basic texas cdl test that i need to be studying (how many total questions to) & is there any free practice tests (sites) out there i could be studying this with. I only see sites that cost and i dont mind paying for a really really good one that allows me to get tons of help with it... I see to many sites for me to just pick one and get screwed... One that pertains to taking a Class A cdl (whatever test is the basic test for just getting a permit to learn to drive one with the company i got hired on with.) Any help would be much appreciated, thanks John

john in Mathis, Texas

42 months ago

So I got this job with weatherford in texas but they want me to get my basic cdl permit. Which is class A right? Well what sections are in the basic texas cdl test that i need to be studying (how many total questions to) & is there any free practice tests (sites) out there i could be studying this with. I only see sites that cost and i dont mind paying for a really really good one that allows me to get tons of help with it... I see to many sites for me to just pick one and get screwed... One that pertains to taking a Class A cdl (whatever test is the basic test for just getting a permit to learn to drive one with the company i got hired on with.) Any help would be much appreciated, thanks John

Pauly Walnuts in Jersey City, New Jersey

41 months ago

I used testquestionsandanswers.com to study for my CDL general knowledge test
and passed the first time. To ME, it was well worth the money. YMMV.

kingsolomon64 in Lithonia, Georgia

41 months ago

Please send guide

... in Groves, Texas

41 months ago

haha.. I planned on taking a course at a local college and he gave us exactly what to study to pass the test, all you have to do is read the CDL book and/or state driving book, which has a section on commercial vehicles......

Must be a bunch of dropouts or retards

Emmy in Wheeling, Illinois

41 months ago

victor presley in Louisville, Kentucky said: I got my cdL in march 09,i have applied for severl jobs every body who called told me that they are lookin for six to one year ex...
do anybody know any trucking companys that will hire students out of school last then 6month ago!

Victor I know who is hiring, "JB Hunt" if you want to work many hours and over the road, that is the company to go, they pay very good, and if you work for them at least one year, anybody will hire you, trust me.

James in Edenton, North Carolina

40 months ago

Hi, Cindy. I will soon be taking the Hazmat Test, so if you have the actual study guide for the Hazmat Test, Please email it to me! I Thank You very, very much for your kindness. God Bless You!

James in Edenton, North Carolina

40 months ago

Hi, Cindy. I`m trying to study the Hazmat Test , so can you Please email me the actual study guide. Thank You!

dh5385 in Rantoul, Illinois

40 months ago

Are you guys retarded? You need the cdl guide from the dmv in the state you are testing. That is the curriculum that the test will be based on. Sure an online study guide may help. But when it comes to the wording of the questions on the test. The only place to find that wording is in the cdl study guide from the state dmv in which you are testing.

CDL-A X-tank/dbl-trpls 8 years

Dustin Covington in Nixa, Missouri

40 months ago

Hey, Im starting a job in two weeks and only lack my hazmat. Please email me at dustincovington@gmail.com

juanwalker in Aiken, South Carolina

40 months ago

I would like to get that study guide.Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Deborah Haggard in San Jose, California

40 months ago

Could you please send me the test i have been studing and need to pass in california.
Thank you very much. Haggarddj@sbcglobal.net

Tina Turner in Albuquerque, New Mexico

38 months ago

Using nothing more than common sense, anyone with an I.Q. equal to a Cocker Spaniel should be able to pass a hazmat test. If you read the questions carefully - they almost answer themselves.

If you're too stupid to pass it, drive a dry box or reefer - or better yet... see if you can successfully fill out an application at McDonalds or Wendys. You'd be doing the rest of the motoring public, and yourself, a huge favor.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.