Failed drug test and refusal on dac report

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 224)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Mary English in Birmingham, Alabama

64 months ago

I am currently looking for a job in trucking. Back in 2005 I was smoking Mary Jane and came up dirty with swift and my brother refused to test on a pre employment test for swift. I completed the SAP program and went to get help with my problem with weed. I've been clean now for 4 years. My question is can I get a second chance at driving with a failed drug test or refusal on DAC report after 5 years or should I just turn in my cdl's and get regular class c licenses to drive my car and go on to another career. Majority of people I talk to say keep them and keep my medical card current. But when I go to fill out an online application those questions are there about have you ever failed or refused a drug test and it does not specify the time frame. If anybody can clarify this for me and tell me some trucking companies to apply to email me at ajr3473@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (521) / No (117) Reply - Report abuse

IChristopher J. Faison in Fair Bluff, North Carolina

59 months ago

I cant get good truck job because of my dac report.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

tool in Newton, New Hampshire

54 months ago

Has anybody ever tried the product "Spike" by Clear Choice when taking a random DOT drug test? Any info would be a great help. I smoke weed on my own time, don't drink at all and would like to smoke from time to time. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (66) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

dncholas in Charleston, West Virginia

54 months ago

Drug screens are not good to fail or refuse, you will get smae result with either and that's not hired again. @ dliski.. if you walk into an orientation for a company and sign their paperwork and fail the drug screen then that equals the same as failing one after working there for years. Just how they do it. Overall if you have any failures, refusals or alcohol in system ticket (not DUI), then you will no longer be hired by any major trucking company and not just for 5 years but probably forever. What I suggest is to ONLY apply for jobs that either local or tiny that state they need a MVR report. This means they will not be checking your DAC/USIS or NDR report like all major carriers do. You're simply wasting your keystrokes or ink applying to all others. You can still get a job with your cdl but getting one with a local or tiny company is much harder to get. Trust me I know. This last year I was only able to work in hvac as a grunt tech until I got a job with some crooks in Beckley that screed me good until I quit and they ripped me off last two checks when they already owed me money, and badmouthed me also. GOtta be careful with who you work for, many are desperate now and especially if they are secretly going out of business expect to be screwed. I'm now looking for a driving job locally only and having a tough time. I refuse to work long haul any more after all of the bad treatment and bs I have endured for a number of years. You kill yourself 7 days a week for some scumbags that lie to you every day. No thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (56) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

sticky in Dunn, North Carolina

54 months ago

did you have to turn your cdls in for 30 days.did you do sap progarm

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

haywe2004 in Chicago, Illinois

53 months ago

I gave notice that I would be quitting at the end of my shift. To my surprise a week later I recieved a letter from the DOT informing me that becasue I had refuse to take a random drug test I must complete an SAP. I called the 800 numbers and explain that I had quit and was never asked to take a random drug test. Now I can no longer get a job and have hire a lawyer to clear my name. Is there anyone out that with a similar case or know of a company that will hire me. I never losted my CDL license.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (62) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

JohnS in Denver, Colorado

53 months ago

haywe2004 in Chicago, Illinois said: I gave notice that I would be quitting at the end of my shift. To my surprise a week later I recieved a letter from the DOT informing me that becasue I had refuse to take a random drug test I must complete an SAP. I called the 800 numbers and explain that I had quit and was never asked to take a random drug test. Now I can no longer get a job and have hire a lawyer to clear my name. Is there anyone out that with a similar case or know of a company that will hire me. I never losted my CDL license.

It is not the first time a company has lied...if you are telling the truth, then it sounds like your company reported you for failing a random drug test, and reported it to dac and DOT. When it comes to dac, compaines are not really held accountable, they seem to have run of the mill, and I have seen no lawsuits of making false statements...I doubt you will find an attorney to help you either..
how will you prove that you say is true? This is how trucking compaines get away with this, it is simply their word against yours...since there is no real
proof, paperwork, then you are screwed like so many other fallen (former)
truck drivers...our govt does not seem to care about the abuse...
it does not matter to them that you are now not hireable (forever!)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

JohnS in Denver, Colorado

53 months ago

I am also entertained by you guys that say you smoke weed on your
own time, or got a DUI in your personal vehicle...

all I can say: You are a dumbass!

If your caught; your career is over!

simple, period, and forever most likely!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (58) Reply - Report abuse

Bob T in Cleveland, Ohio

53 months ago

I am looking to get into truck driving. No DUI-- 1 arrest for possession of pot in 96-- can i get hired? The economy is bad here and there is nothing else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Big M Trucking in Sacramento, California

53 months ago

Bob T in Cleveland, Ohio said: I am looking to get into truck driving. No DUI-- 1 arrest for possession of pot in 96-- can i get hired? The economy is bad here and there is nothing else.

Not likely, but its possible with a smaller outfit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Bob T in Cleveland, Ohio

53 months ago

Big M Trucking in Sacramento, California said: Not likely, but its possible with a smaller outfit.

big m how far do they go back and check isnt 14/15 years long enough to pass a background check

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Gene in Columbus, Ohio

53 months ago

Bob T in Cleveland, Ohio said: Gene can i get one of those if i dont have a cdl--ty

Information for your dac report is compiled from trucking companies who subscribe to their service. If you don't have a cdl there would be nothing in your dac report.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

try small campanies local

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

henro in Montebello, California

52 months ago

so its five years till the pop comes off your dac

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

dacfix in Dallas, Texas

52 months ago

timber in Aberdeen, Maryland said: i was recently hired by a major company for o/o.they ran my mvr and background.nothing came up.i didn't tell them that i have a refusal for a pre-hire back in 07.it's not showing up.i'm sorry but i have to make a living and that part of my life is behind me.people do make mistakes.i'm just exploiting a loophole. something else i want to:if you've completed both parts of sap,and a company turns you down,its quite possible that you might have a lawsuit.its a against the law to discriminate and addiction is considered a disability.

Addiction is not considered a disability and it is not basis for a lawsuit under federal guidelines. The company has the right to hire someone who has completed an SAP course but an SAP class is not a promise you will get hired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

diane in Massapequa Park, New York

50 months ago

before you fill out any more applications be aware that drug test information must be released by you directly to each company - DAC cannot use a blanket signature... Also DOT requests are limited to the past 3 years under FMCSA requirements.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

jrtrukr in Ravenna, Ohio

50 months ago

diane in Massapequa Park, New York

Hi, can u explain what u mean? Does each company have to have a directly signed release for the drug screen history? And, after 3 years, can I leave that box blank on an app. if I'm asked if I ever had a failed screen? I hope to be able to drive again, myself. Had a failed test when I, unfortunately chose to smoke a small amount on my b-day weekend. Just bad timing on the test and not a regular habit of mine at all.. Other than that, I have a good work and driving history and would hate to have it all be in vain. Thanks for your info.
jrtruckr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

dncholas in Sayreville, New Jersey

50 months ago

My advice is forget about long haul altogether because they are going to run your DAC/USIS report and even if not on there (mine isn't) it will be on the national driver registry thing they ARE also going to check. Be freak chance it's not on that and even if it isn't by some miracle by God they will call your previous employers and these trucking company scumbags will bad mouth you to the end of time if you quit them or was fired. You can't really get around it. Focus ONLY on small local companies that only ask for MVR's and maybe a quick background check which should reveal much except criminal charges. Then pass a drug screen so don't be smoking weed. With the economy in the toilet and only getting worse these scumbag long haul companies can now be choosier than ever and also slave drive more than ever. Go the local route even if just a box truck. That's what I'm looking for. I did apply to a bunch of long haul companies just to see what they would say and all either turned me down immediately, totally blew me off with no answer or pretend all was good and then suddenly blow me off. Just thinking of all the bs I've been put through by every company I drove OTR for is all the reasons not to go back knowing it's only going to be worse now with the current financial problems and lack of freight. You might also take into consideration how all production jobs and businesses are leaving this country so the future in long haul is not bright regardless. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Tomkat in Florence, Alabama

50 months ago

I can tell you if its a DUI or minor traffic, or fail drug test, or workers comp. claim it all goes on your DAC ther are some sorry people in this world that wants life bad for everbody !!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

50 months ago

it will be easy for you, i failed a random on my day off the sh..t my mvr record. i was working at sunbelt rentals.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

jrtrukr in Ravenna, Ohio

50 months ago

johnprt
I Would advise being up front about any potentially narcotic substance with any company you interview with. It could save you a lot of trouble down the "road". Consider your honesty as a "cover your ass" move and get them to acknowledge that you have discussed it with them ON PAPER so they can't come back later and lie about a bad pee for that substance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

johnprt

50 months ago

Yea good point about letting them acknowlege it on paper that I told them. But can that perscription sleeping pill stop me from getting a job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jrtrukr in Ravenna, Ohio

50 months ago

johnprt
It depends on the meds, your physiology, and physicians (DOT and your own). If , ultimately, the DOT physician decides that the meds inhibit your driving abilities then u will NOT be hired while on it. Nor should u want to drive if there is a chance this is true as an accident in a CMV is investigated with microscopic scrutiny. If the meds in question are approved by your own doc (and u should b honest about the job u hope to get) and u have been on them for some time with no adverse effects, then u will probably pass a DOT check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

floormanshine3 in South Point, Ohio

49 months ago

I failed a random and am unclear about the laws in ohio concerning cdl's. Can anyone fill me in, please?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

freed10 in Kingsport, Tennessee

49 months ago

Mary English in Birmingham, Alabama said: I am currently looking for a job in trucking. Back in 2005 I was smoking Mary Jane and came up dirty with swift and my brother refused to test on a pre employment test for swift. I completed the SAP program and went to get help with my problem with weed. I've been clean now for 4 years. My question is can I get a second chance at driving with a failed drug test or refusal on DAC report after 5 years or should I just turn in my cdl's and get regular class c licenses to drive my car and go on to another career. Majority of people I talk to say keep them and keep my medical card current. But when I go to fill out an online application those questions are there about have you ever failed or refused a drug test and it does not specify the time frame. If anybody can clarify this for me and tell me some trucking companies to apply to email me at ajr3473@yahoo.com

try carolina cargo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

freed10 in Kingsport, Tennessee

49 months ago

try carolina cargo.good hunting

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

timber in Baltimore, Maryland

49 months ago

haywe2004 in Chicago, Illinois said: I gave notice that I would be quitting at the end of my shift. To my surprise a week later I recieved a letter from the DOT informing me that becasue I had refuse to take a random drug test I must complete an SAP. I called the 800 numbers and explain that I had quit and was never asked to take a random drug test. Now I can no longer get a job and have hire a lawyer to clear my name. Is there anyone out that with a similar case or know of a company that will hire me. I never losted my CDL license.

i didn't know dot sent out letters,informing drivers that they failed or refused a dot drug test.that's a new one on me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

CedLyons in Griffin, Georgia

49 months ago

Bob T in Cleveland, Ohio said: I am looking to get into truck driving . No DUI-- 1 arrest for possession of pot in 96-- can i get hired? The economy is bad here and there is nothing else.

yes u can

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jstlikeme in Lillington, North Carolina

48 months ago

I have failed a urinate test for smoking weed back in 2007,Ihad drove cross country for two years,just wondering before i tie my time up looking for tha school to re certified me which i have recently offers to attend,has anyone every had a second chance after failing a drug screen,if anyone have any comments or information to lead me back on track I would appereciated it.i do know it wont be easy jst want to know if its possible

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jrtrukr in Ravenna, Ohio

48 months ago

jstlikeme in Lillington, North Carolina
My advice to you is to wait 3 years before you try to get a new trk job. After that time prev company cannot check yes on q if yo9u had a bad drug screen in past 3 years. If you apply to places and they have the info on file now, they can refuse to hire you later due to their previous knowledge. It is not to b mean but because of their liability. Any truck school could look back 5 years into your past history and may b trying to get your $ for no results. research their integrity first. you could get recertified only to still be unemployable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jstlikeme001 in Fayetteville, North Carolina

48 months ago

thanks for tha reply,I was sort of thinking that way,but didnt want to discourage myself of correcting a mistake,again thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

DIXIEGIRL54 in Brookhaven, Mississippi

48 months ago

Your dac usually only show a failed drug test if its a d.o.t.violation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

sschwimm in Bellmore, New York

48 months ago

Every request for prior history must have an original signature of donor/applicant - DAC might be utilizing a signature on file, make sure this is not the case!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

yea

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

scott1982 in des moines, Iowa

47 months ago

i have not had a moving violation in 5 years graduated from transportation school but had a suspension like 2 and 1/2 years ago now cant find a job i have no speeding our reckless driving our duis the only tickts i had were driving while susp and no insurance tickets i have a class a with all endorsements for way over a year does any one have any advice every one keeps telling me wait tell its exactly 3 years with no susp

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

GMILLER in Round Rock, Texas

47 months ago

I WORKED FOR A REG/OTR COMPANY IN TX FOR OVER A YEAR PASSED ALL DRUG TEST UNTILL FAILING A RANDOM AFTER A CHRISTMAS PARTY.I GOT LAID OFF /FIRED THEY SAID I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE A SAP PROGRAM IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH DOT REGS.I ATTENED AND COMPLETED THE PROGRAM. I THEN GOT MY JOB BACK. I HAVE BEEN WORKING THERE NOW FOR ABOUT TEN MONTHS. THEN LAST WEEK I GOT LAID OFF .THE COMPANY IS SELLING EQ I BELIEVE THEY ARE JUST ABOUT TO CLOSE DOWN. THEY ONLY HAVE A FEW DRIVERS /3 O/O ANY WAY AFTER A FEW TRYS WITH OTHER OTR COMPANIES BIG ONES NO ONE WILL HIRE ME. DOES ANY BODY WHAT TRUCKING CO IN TX OR ANYWHERE THAT WOULD CONSIDER HIRING ME I HAVE ABOUT TEN YEARS EXP. FLATBED/REFER IT IS ON MY DAC. I WILL SAY THIS DO NOT EAT ANYTHING AT SOMEBODYS CHRISTMAS PARTY!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

frosty2307 in Indianapolis, Indiana

47 months ago

my failed return to work test isn't on my dac. I was fired and the company isn't on my background check or dac. i have someone who owns a company that will vouch for me and say I drove for them. there is some new gov. report that supposedly is stoping me from getting hired. one company sent me for a phys and screen and i passed both. what, if any are my options. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Waterbury, Connecticut

47 months ago

i was a school bus driver and memorial day weekend i went away with a few girlfriends a joint was being passed and stupidly i took a couple hits. the day i went back to work i was given a random drug test and i had forgotten what i had did over the weekend since i havent smoked pot since highschool. a couple days later i was told i failed my drug test and i am terminated. i made a mistake and it was on my time and now i feel like its gonna be held against me for the rest of my life. i loved my job and now no one will hire me cause of the failed test. there are people who smoke crack shot up herion and drink and pass there drug tests because it doesnt stay in there systems to show up on a drug test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

tommy in Salisbury, North Carolina

46 months ago

getting a cdl was a waste of my time. i went to work for a co. got piss poor training,every team partner i got with liked to drink or drug.medical reasons i quit for several reasons.still have cdl and was wanting to drive again,cant find a job lack of experience.CDLS waste of time not worth the card it was printed on!!!!!

kke in Columbia, South Carolina

46 months ago

Mary English in Birmingham, Alabama said: I am currently looking for a job in trucking. Back in 2005 I was smoking Mary Jane and came up dirty with swift and my brother refused to test on a pre employment test for swift. I completed the SAP program and went to get help with my problem with weed. I've been clean now for 4 years. My question is can I get a second chance at driving with a failed drug test or refusal on DAC report after 5 years or should I just turn in my cdl's and get regular class c licenses to drive my car and go on to another career. Majority of people I talk to say keep them and keep my medical card current. But when I go to fill out an online application those questions are there about have you ever failed or refused a drug test and it does not specify the time frame. If anybody can clarify this for me and tell me some trucking companies to apply to email me at ajr3473@yahoo.com

I have for the last 5 years been filling out applications for my brother, who had the exact same event or situation happen to him. Now I'm just trying to help him get a decent job. if you or anyone out there knows of a trucking company in the Kansas City Area, please email kkeasta@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sschwimm@optonline.net in Massapequa Park, New York

46 months ago

DAC REPORTS SHOULD NOT BE USED FORE PRIOR DRUG AND ALCOHOL HISTORY. AS REQUIRED YOU MUST LIST THE JOBS THAT YOU HELD FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS FOR CONTACT BY YOUR PERSPECTIVE EMPLOYER AND YOU MUST SIGN THIS REQUEST. BLANKET REQUESTS TO AGENCIES SHOULD NOT BE USED. IF YOU DO NOT AUTHORIZE THIS REQUEST YOU WILL NOT BE CONSUDERED FOR THE POSITION. NEVER LIST AN AGENCY AS A REFERANCE LIKE DAC OR ANY OTHER SERVICE. IF YOUR PRIOR EMPLOYERS WERE NOT IN THE INDUSTRY THEY SHOULD REPLY AS SUCH. THE QUESTION IS DO YOU WANT TO BE IN THIS INDUSTRY OR NOT?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

rubinjen in Richmond, Virginia

45 months ago

i also failed radon for pot 2 1/2 years ago. 30 years good record. does anybody know anyone who is hiring with my record. email at doadoadoa01@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

wildbillhendrix@aol.com

45 months ago

I failed an alcohol breath test. Drank the night bebfore, did not alow enough time before clocking in for work the next day. Still some in my system .041 did complete the SAP course. No ticket, No DUI, DWI just positive. Company found another reason to fire me. Testing positive does not go against my insurance, no points no convicion. Still having a hard time seeking employment driving. Also herd if you have a good drving record years back, one may have one thing expunged. Is this possible?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dolmain Dricketts in New York, New York

45 months ago

Now u cant get a job u have to go to a drug progream

wildbillhendrix@aol.com

45 months ago

Dolmain, I did as soon as I left the the company that gave the test. I enrolled that day, " Raintree " wonderful program. Done the required hours. On my MVR does state that I did. I now will order my own MVR and Dac report so I can look at it myself. I do keep getting truned down for jobs, five sence I posted my problem. Thanks for your input.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sliverbreed in San Antonio, Texas

44 months ago

Hello Everyone. I have a question I have been wondering for awhile. In 2002 I obtained my CDL with a company that trains drivers and offers employment once completed. Without naming names I'll just say this company was a small owner operator fleet (about 100 trucks) for Swift. It was always a dream of mine to become a trucker and was so proud and stoked when it finally happened. I worked for them for about 8 months and took 2 months off. During that time I smoked a little weed and thought it was out of my system before going back to work. Needless to say I failed the "pre-employment" drug test. I needed to retake a pre-employment test because I took more than 30 days off. Company policy was THEY could never rehire me, so i was let go. Obviously I learned a real good lesson that year and was crushed beyond all belief. Well, I have since downgraded my license to a regular DL back in 2005 (out of state and couldn't renew my med. cert. due to family death). I am willing to start from scratch and pay for school and what-not just to go back OTR ( I loved it). My DAC however doesn't mention anything about drugs. Only thing that I wondered when looking at it, where it says "Available for re-hire?" all it says is "contact company". I guess my question is more advice than anything. What do you all suggest I should do to get back in the field of OTR in particular? It'll be 7 years in April. I have since obviously gone on with my life working in a completely different field but I want to go back in. *Haters: No I dont smoke weed or do drugs. I really look forward to any responses. Contact me at sliverbreed@live.com if you have any advice for me. Also what does that mean about when it says contact company when refering to available for re-hire? Thanks in advance everyone. sliverbreed

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jdo35 in Kannapolis, North Carolina

43 months ago

if i was frired from a job for random drug sceen is there something i can do because the act of1973or77 a company is suppose to help you get treatment and allow you to get your job back?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LiLee420@aol.com in Charlotte, North Carolina

43 months ago

JDO35 in Kannapolis, NC. My suggestion to you is to find a company that will hire you. I did not have the same problem as you, but I had a lead foot when I was growing up, and lost my license when I was a 21 for a year. Then when I was 25 I went and got my CDL, thinking because of my work history being good they may over look my mistakes from 4 years ago, wrong. I sent out all the applications and NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE would give me a chance. I finally called Gunther Transport out of Hanover, MD. I can tell you this, there are somethings that go on there that will piss you off, but I make .29 cents per mile, and run at minimum 3300 a week, so I make a nice paycheck for the south. I get home for 3 days every 3 weeks, and I am alright with it for now. I am here for the experience, and to get my foot in the door. With a little patience, I will eventually make a good living. When you have obstacles in your way, you have to find a way around them. If you want more information on the company, and want to hear it from a driver's point of view, and not a lot of garbage from a website, my email address is LiLee420@aol.com. I know they are always looking for driver's and if you do a good job for them, after about a month when they see what you can do, and what you are willing to do. They will treat you with respect, and your money will go up. I am in there lease purchase program, and make .90 c.p.m plus the fuel surcharge. When it is all over said and done with my truck is paid for and I make about .45 a mile. If that is not what you want then like I said. The starting pay for a company driver is between .26-.28 a mile. That will last for at least 90 days. If you want a job, and have a descent driving history, and yes the consider Felons for employment as well. So, like I said this is a second/last chance company that gives breaks when no one else will. Honestly I like working there. I have started to get to know everyone, and they know me, I am reliable, and do my job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

jdo35 in Kannapolis, North Carolina said: if i was frired from a job for random drug sceen is there something i can do because the act of1973or77 a company is suppose to help you get treatment and allow you to get your job back?

I work for a company that will give you a shot, send me an email if you want more info. They are not the best in the world, but it is work, and in this economy, that is all you can ask for. LiLee420@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

Tommy in Salisbury,

I work for a company in Maryland, that a lot of driver's do not care for. I make good money, and get home to see my family when I ask for it, on average every 2-3 weeks. I do not see what all the complaining was about?! If you would like information on who to talk to and would like to use that so called " worthless CDL" then I can try to help you get hired. If you are convinced that Trucking is not for you, or think it is too demanding. Then for both of our sakes, do not waste my time. I would just hate to hear you say that again. My CDL is the best decision I ever made. I make a good living for my family, pay for my truck, taxes, fuel, and still run on average 3300 a week, and make over a grand a week. What else do you want in life?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.