GETTING A DRIVING JOB AFTER A BAD DAC REPORT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 69 of 69)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

river in Florida

17 months ago

Junk people put junk on DAC anyway. Most safey directors or managers make decision on feeling not on the fact therefore all junks DAC collects.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Reef in Dallas, Oregon

16 months ago

I don't have any accidents. I drove for C.R England for a year. I got a ticket for not moving over for an officer but I couldn't so I applied the brake. The officer said I didn't. I also got a ticket for Careless Driving in Colorado it was supposed to get reduced to a non moving equipment violation but comes up a Reckless Driving and my attorney pulled out from under the case. Currently disabled.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

BX in Austin, Texas

12 months ago

Beltran in Fort Worth, Texas said: www.maalt.com

Try BX out of Austin. burtonxpress@outlook.com

jg in Salt Lake City, Utah

10 months ago

marysgurl68@yahoo.com in Baraboo, Wisconsin said: I went through my cdl training at CR England,Although im a damn good truck driver i got mixed up with the larger companies like Werner,Swift,CR England. And it has just been a nightmare since.I have a clean driving record and no criminal backgound, But the lies that these companies put on my DAC reort have made it imposable to get a job.Ive worked so hard to make it as a truck driver.And im proud to be a truck driver. These people should be ashamed to treat good drivers the way they do.If i could just find a honest company to give me a chance to prove that im a hard working driver would be great.

one way to maybe find something is to go through a temp service like www.prodrivers.com they will find a company in need of a driver for short term or long term driving positions, and if the company you are sent to really likes you and you prove to be a good driver they may just ask you to hire full time. I have had plenty of companies ask for me to stay on after an assignment , just have not found one that I am ready to commit to full time.

cmckean in Dallas, Oregon

10 months ago

I went through C.R England as well. They put a bunch of non preventables over my head. You didn't burn them fast enough. Go down and get your doubles and give Fed Ex a call. Not even one of my class mates made it. Serves us right for not looking up the reviews. I had a marijuana violation so I had no choice but to ride for them. Youll get one. Try Fed Ex if not you can probably get a forklift position anyways.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

10 months ago

I got 2 non-preventables for carrier damage because of their back woods span on fall apart crates. I went solo for a year to work on my backing skills since their trainers were under tense leases. I never seen a company break so many laws in my entire life. I told an England to shove a load up his ass. I still drive. Shouldn't be that hard. Call Fed Ex.

10 months ago

They even were nice enough to pay me unemployment until I found a new one. They were sure nice about it over at the unemployment office.

10 months ago

Its been a year since I worked for England and everytime I hear about one of their victims it makes me want to take a leak on Chester Rodneys grave, dig him up and slap him around a little bit.

Tony Armstrong in Grand Prairie, Texas

7 months ago

I'm open to the idea of providing a 2nd chance opportunity to re-establish credibility and reputation. We are a small carrier focused on developing and maintaining profitable professional relationships. Must be willing to run OTR at 14 to 21 days out - Home Time and pay is negotiable ...

www.alliancetransportationsystems.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

joe in Valley, Alabama

6 months ago

babynate in Winchester, Kentucky said: I have a 100% on my license with no tickets no fines no DOT fines nothing. My background is 100% clean and still the only thing that is stopping me is that damn dumb ass DAC. That all with this new CSA2010 stuff that came out since then not even a well qualified canadite like myself can even find a job.

hey man did u ever find a job, I have the same problem too, I been driving goin on 12 years now, never had an accident til last year, the accident I did have was no injury no fatal non dot recordable minor damage about $5000, left the company I was with and I cant go to any big company just because of that dac and psp score what companies or out there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

littlepeekapoo in Cheyenne, Wyoming

5 months ago

Who were you able to find this job with? My husband is in a similar situation. Thank you.

littlepeekapoo in Cheyenne, Wyoming

5 months ago

Anyone in Cheyenne , Wyoming know where a hard working trucker that got scores of a 15 year veteran can get a decent driving job? I had worked for Swift after being trained by SAGE but Swift put 2 bad marks on my DAT report that aren't true. Having trouble finding a job. One says I left trailer in undisclosed area, I parked it in their terminal and handed keys to dispatch; and two they say I have an unreportable incident which DOT says is fraudulent because I wasn't involved in it. Can anyone help?

Christopher01 in Guilford, Connecticut

4 months ago

I know of an hacker who could clear your driving records so you can be hired by any company..This dude is world class.He hacks from destroying data and evidence against you,changing school and university grades,hacking into your cheating spouse phone to someone who is trying to blackmail you and etc.His services are top class! You can drop him an email "derickjane@mail.ru"..He's kinda picky though so make mention of the reference Christopher waymire referred you...Goodluck!

kfarley0118@gmail in Ellenwood, Georgia

2 months ago

I have 2 preventables and 1 accident in which I was not given a citation nor deemed at fault does anyone know
any companies or owner operator's that will hire me???

kfarley0118@gmail in Ellenwood, Georgia

2 months ago

Tony Armstrong in Grand Prairie, Texas said: I'm open to the idea of providing a 2nd chance opportunity to re-establish credibility and reputation. We are a small carrier focused on developing and maintaining profitable professional relationships. Must be willing to run OTR at 14 to 21 days out - Home Time and pay is negotiable ...

www.alliancetransportationsystems.com/

Im imterested my email is kfarley0118@gmail.com

Alliance Transportation Systems in Dallas, Texas

11 days ago

Family owned and operated carrier of 15 drivers now hiring for 4 additional dry van drivers for OTR, no NYC or Jersey. If you have a challenged DAC or CSA , we may be willing to work with you only if you exhibit professional traits and a desire to make a change for the better. We know there is no such thing as a perfect driver and we do believe in a 2nd chance if you didn’t get it right the first time…

Must have 2yr experience to be considered for insurance approval. Driving record and background is viewed case by case ..

www.alliancetransportationsystems.com

Alliance Transportation Systems in Dallas, Texas

11 days ago

bigshon43 in Chicago, Illinois said: I have accident on my DAC report do anyone know any truck company that will hire me

www.alliancetransportationsystems.com

Malcomwillzz in Manassas, Virginia

20 hours ago

Vlad Bogdan is the best hacker i have ever worked with. There are no hacking
services he can't offer. He has done a lot of hacking jobs for me in the last 6
months. Contact him for legitimate hacking services such as:
1-facebook, emails,twitter,instagram hack
2-cloning phones
3-Changing school grades
4-Changing DMV record
5-Retrieving hacked accounts
6-Credit card hack
7-Website hack and so many other services not mentioned
Contact frank on his email- vladhackworld@gmail.com or kik-vladtech

Emily Brown in Manassas, Virginia

20 hours ago

I was able to catch my cheating husband when i hired this Russian hacker.
He cloned his phones i was recieving all his messages on my phone.
His emails,facebook,twitter and text messages all appeared on my phone.
He also helped me track his calls and i listened to his conversations with
his mistress. Contact him if you ever need professional hacking services
Email- vladhackworld@gmail.com or Kik- Vladtech

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.