GETTING A DRIVING JOB AFTER A BAD DAC REPORT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 57 of 57)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

patriciajnsn in Sioux City, Iowa

6 months ago

pqwbb0927@gmail,c om in Dawson, Georgia said: wher did u get job at

It takes time.I have exp so I don't fill out one size fits all applications anymore.Many of these companies to be honest with you,im too good for themThe starter companies,i'd rather pick up cans for a living.CDL A DRIVER,the post ahead of this one,I wouldn't be so quick to fill out an application. at weebly.com.Do your homework first.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pqwbb0927@gmail,c om in Dawson, Georgia

6 months ago

ok thank you i have 34 years experience but still cant find a compny that will hire me do you have any suggestions of any companies. i would greatly appreciate. thank you and be safe out there. i hope i run in to you to thank you properly

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

patriciajnsn in Sioux City, Iowa

6 months ago

pqwbb0927@gmail,c om in Dawson, Georgia said: ok thank you i have 34 years experience but still cant find a compny that will hire me do you have any suggestions of any companies. i would greatly appreciate. thank you and be safe out there. i hope i run in to you to thank you properly

Why won't any companies hire you?Can
t remember you ever mentioning it.Why don't you try tanker?Thats what im going to do.Im tired of van and reefer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

pqwbb0927@gmail,c om in Sycamore, Georgia

6 months ago

good idea i been thinking about that

nealhollis72@yahoo.com in Shamokin, Pennsylvania

4 months ago

pqwbb0927@gmail,c om in Dawson, Georgia said: wher did u get job at

what sites did u use? my

lanamae in Colorado Springs, Colorado

3 months ago

patriciajnsn in Sioux City, Iowa said: Unfortunately companies frown on drivers getting fired believe me I know.I got fired last dec 19 to be exact right at the receiver.But I found a company that actually values drivers and knows companies are at fault in many cases.With u having little exp you'll have to settle for another starter company.I would keep on looking,you'll find something.Go to theses sites that you only have to fill out 1 online application and it goes to many companies.Do just stop at one site,fill out many applications.Each site has different trucking companies.Thats how i got this job.I must have went to 10 different sites and filled out an online application at each site.

what company did u find to help u get a trucking job after bad dac, please help

lanamae in Colorado Springs, Colorado

3 months ago

What company did u find to help find a trucking job, after bad Dac report, need to find a company that will help me

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.