GETTING A DRIVING JOB AFTER A BAD DAC REPORT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 106)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

cmckean in Dallas, Oregon

22 months ago

I went through C.R England as well. They put a bunch of non preventables over my head. You didn't burn them fast enough. Go down and get your doubles and give Fed Ex a call. Not even one of my class mates made it. Serves us right for not looking up the reviews. I had a marijuana violation so I had no choice but to ride for them. Youll get one. Try Fed Ex if not you can probably get a forklift position anyways.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

I got 2 non-preventables for carrier damage because of their back woods span on fall apart crates. I went solo for a year to work on my backing skills since their trainers were under tense leases. I never seen a company break so many laws in my entire life. I told an England to shove a load up his ass. I still drive. Shouldn't be that hard. Call Fed Ex.

Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

They even were nice enough to pay me unemployment until I found a new one. They were sure nice about it over at the unemployment office.

Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

Its been a year since I worked for England and everytime I hear about one of their victims it makes me want to take a leak on Chester Rodneys grave, dig him up and slap him around a little bit.

Reply - Report abuse

Tony Armstrong in Grand Prairie, Texas

19 months ago

I'm open to the idea of providing a 2nd chance opportunity to re-establish credibility and reputation. We are a small carrier focused on developing and maintaining profitable professional relationships. Must be willing to run OTR at 14 to 21 days out - Home Time and pay is negotiable ...

www.alliancetransportationsystems.com/

Reply - Report abuse

joe in Valley, Alabama

18 months ago

babynate in Winchester, Kentucky said: I have a 100% on my license with no tickets no fines no DOT fines nothing. My background is 100% clean and still the only thing that is stopping me is that damn dumb ass DAC. That all with this new CSA2010 stuff that came out since then not even a well qualified canadite like myself can even find a job.

hey man did u ever find a job, I have the same problem too, I been driving goin on 12 years now, never had an accident til last year, the accident I did have was no injury no fatal non dot recordable minor damage about $5000, left the company I was with and I cant go to any big company just because of that dac and psp score what companies or out there

Reply - Report abuse

littlepeekapoo in Cheyenne, Wyoming

18 months ago

Who were you able to find this job with? My husband is in a similar situation. Thank you.

Reply - Report abuse

littlepeekapoo in Cheyenne, Wyoming

18 months ago

Anyone in Cheyenne , Wyoming know where a hard working trucker that got scores of a 15 year veteran can get a decent driving job? I had worked for Swift after being trained by SAGE but Swift put 2 bad marks on my DAT report that aren't true. Having trouble finding a job. One says I left trailer in undisclosed area, I parked it in their terminal and handed keys to dispatch; and two they say I have an unreportable incident which DOT says is fraudulent because I wasn't involved in it. Can anyone help?

Reply - Report abuse

kfarley0118@gmail in Ellenwood, Georgia

15 months ago

I have 2 preventables and 1 accident in which I was not given a citation nor deemed at fault does anyone know
any companies or owner operator's that will hire me???

Reply - Report abuse

kfarley0118@gmail in Ellenwood, Georgia

15 months ago

Tony Armstrong in Grand Prairie, Texas said: I'm open to the idea of providing a 2nd chance opportunity to re-establish credibility and reputation. We are a small carrier focused on developing and maintaining profitable professional relationships. Must be willing to run OTR at 14 to 21 days out - Home Time and pay is negotiable ...

www.alliancetransportationsystems.com/

Im imterested my email is kfarley0118@gmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

Alliance Transportation Systems in Dallas, Texas

13 months ago

Family owned and operated carrier of 15 drivers now hiring for 4 additional dry van drivers for OTR, no NYC or Jersey. If you have a challenged DAC or CSA , we may be willing to work with you only if you exhibit professional traits and a desire to make a change for the better. We know there is no such thing as a perfect driver and we do believe in a 2nd chance if you didn’t get it right the first time…

Must have 2yr experience to be considered for insurance approval. Driving record and background is viewed case by case ..

www.alliancetransportationsystems.com

Reply - Report abuse

Alliance Transportation Systems in Dallas, Texas

13 months ago

bigshon43 in Chicago, Illinois said: I have accident on my DAC report do anyone know any truck company that will hire me

www.alliancetransportationsystems.com

Reply - Report abuse

Brandon in Arlington, Tennessee

11 months ago

I recruit for Total Transportation of Mississippi. I can be reached at bbeverly@totalms.com

Reply - Report abuse

judypridemore in Greenwood, Arkansas

10 months ago

Over turn reefer blew steer tire out can't get job now

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

codenamemongoose in PETERSBURG, Virginia

9 months ago

lavarjarrell in Greensboro, North Carolina said: I call Celadon and they said they,d take me as long as I didn't have any accidents.

You can do better than Celadon't. They only start you out at .32 a mile. You'll be lucky if you see over 2000 miles a week. The wagelock guarantee is rife with loopholes that ensure you won't see top wagelock pay, if you see it at all. They also like to play dirty with DAC/PSP reports. Their 'fleece' program is a bad joke that will keep you broke and far from home for the duration of your lease. As one of their drivers, I've often been asked if they are good to drive for. My answer, after I stop laughing, is no. If I hadn't had a couple of screwups in my first year, I'd already be driving for someone else.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

frustraded in Crystal Lake, Illinois

9 months ago

marysgurl68@*****.*** in Baraboo, Wisconsin said: I went through my cdl training at CR England,Although im a damn good truck driver i got mixed up with the larger companies like Werner,Swift,CR England. And it has just been a nightmare since.I have a clean driving record and no criminal backgound, But the lies that these companies put on my DAC reort have made it imposable to get a job.Ive worked so hard to make it as a truck driver.And im proud to be a truck driver. These people should be ashamed to treat good drivers the way they do.If i could just find a honest company to give me a chance to prove that im a hard working driver would be great.

I know what you are going thru a dear friend of mine is going thru the same thing he graduated has a clean MVR and werner put something on his DAC which are preventing companies in hiring him smdh then you have these companies that are suppose to be 2nd chances and it seems like you still can't even show them what a good driver and dedicated you can be for there company, cause they 2 are turning him down somebody please help.. this is so frustrating..

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Alliance Transportation in Dallas, Texas

8 months ago

I'm open to the idea of providing a 2nd chance opportunity to re-establish credibility and reputation. We are a small carrier focused on developing and maintaining profitable professional relationships. - Home Time and pay is negotiable .

www.alliancetransportationsystems.com/Now-Hiring-Drivers-.html

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Yelo in White Hall, Arkansas

8 months ago

Steven in Brandon, Florida said: I recently got my cdl class a .I start working for Swift drove for them till Aug 9th when i had a backing indecent at truck stop i got to close to the other truck so swift fired me i only have had my cdl since March 15th 2013 so only 6 months and when i applied for other companys swift said i had 3 accidents now no one will touch me does anyone know anyone out there that will hire me i am an OTR Driver

Was it at the terminal in SLC, Utah?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Yelo in White Hall, Arkansas

8 months ago

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

jane varga in Los Angeles, California

7 months ago

if you are in need of a very good hacker check up on jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is very good at hacking he helped me hack into my husband whatsapp and found out he was dating my sister behind me jeajamhacker@gmail.com hacked into my husband call logs,text messages and facebook and i found out the truth about my husband thanks to jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is fast and his services are cheap you all can also contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com for any kind of hack.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sylvia in Houston, Texas

7 months ago

patriciajnsn in Sioux City, Iowa said: So whats on your DAC as to why you can't find a job.You have a clean MVR,I dont see what could be that bad on your DAC to disqualify you from employment.

Can dac repair clean my dac up

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sylvia in Houston, Texas

7 months ago

Can dac repair clean my dac report

Reply - Report abuse

Sylvia in Houston, Texas

7 months ago

I have a positive ua on my dac can dac repair help me to fix it

Reply - Report abuse

PETER in Los Angeles, California

7 months ago

why are you always crying about your cheating spouse contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he will help you hack into any form of hacking problem he helped me hack into my wife phone and went through her call logs,text messages,kik,facebook and deleted messages then he found out that my wife was dating another man behind me thanks to jeajamhacker@gmail.com for making me find out the truth about my wife

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

PETER in Los Angeles, California

7 months ago

why are you always crying about your cheating spouse contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he will help you hack into any form of hacking problem he helped me hack into my wife phone and went through her call logs,text messages,kik,facebook and deleted messages then he found out that my wife was dating another man behind me thanks to jeajamhacker@gmail.com for making me find out the truth about my wife

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

john in Fremont, California

5 months ago

i was lost with no hope for my wife was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on her. with the help a friend who recommended me to accesshacking@gmail.com who help hack her phone, email, chat, sms and expose her for a cheater she is. I just want to say a big thank you to accesshacking@gmail.com . am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, you can also contact him for all sorts of hacking job..he is fast and reliable.

Reply - Report abuse

ARDavis in Huntington, New York

4 months ago

I am Having a big problem , I have been driving for about a year, was having problems with the work and pay ethics of my former employer. So I told the that I no longer will be working for them . While packing up my stuff to leave. they ask me to take a test, knowing that I already quit. I did not take the test. Now they put it on my Doc that I refused while being employed. No one wants to hire me because of this Can I get some imputs? has anyone experienced this? and if so, how did you handle it?? Desperately need to work..

Reply - Report abuse

SPLITTER in Pennsylvania

4 months ago

Hey they ARDavis. Without getting into specifics(legal). Sounds like you need to latch on else where. Hence independent aka if you can drive. Someone will give you a shot.Everyone has been dumped b4. Just get a new

Reply - Report abuse

Sylvia in Houston, Texas

4 months ago

I got a positive on my dac.i had a shot done in my Lower back.and the next day a went to u.a.for a job and they put a positive on my dac.knowing that I got this shot. I don't get hire and i cant get a job...i went to dac repair and they could not get it off but they put a comment underneath it saying this a false and the company want remove it.will i be able to get a job some where?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sylvia in Houston, Texas

4 months ago

I got a shot done in my Lower back and the next day i went to u.a for a job and the test come back positive.the co knew i was going for shot and they still put positive on my dac.tried to get it off with dac repair.they said the company would not remove.so the lawyer put a statement under the report saying the reason why it showed positive.will i still be able to get a driver job?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sylvia in Houston, Texas

4 months ago

I got a shot done in my Lower back and went the next day to u.a for a job and they put a positive on my dac knowing that I had a shot done.i contact dac repair to help me to fix it.but they could not remove it.they only put a statement under it say this is a false positive and the company want remove it.can I still get a driver job?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sylvia in Houston, Texas

4 months ago

No company have not hire me yet

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sylvia in Houston, Texas

4 months ago

I am still looking for a good driver job.i just can't believe that the company mess me up like that.my doctor even sent the paper work to them showing that the shot was done the day before dam.dam.dam

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Daniel Richee in Montréal, Quebec

3 months ago

if you want an ethical hacker to work for you contact JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL.COM he is good at hacking JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL.COM hacks Facebook,unlocking of phones,whats-app,call logs,emails,text messages,deleted text messages,viber,kik and any other hack if you are interested you can also contact JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL.COM his services are cheap tell him Daniel Richee referred you

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Vienna, West Virginia

3 months ago

I have a question for my brother he just recently got some damage on his truck that was his fault while he was backing up in a Coca-Cola plant he swiped a trailer that was parked there was no truck attached to it the only damage was to his truck a broken mirror and a scratch on the paint he reported it to his company but did not call the police and inform them of the incident was he supposed to call the police and if so what happens to him from here on out

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

EmilyW474 in Corona, California

2 months ago

I am a stay at home mom, my credit score is about 530- I have charged off several things on my report and have been working At this for years, I literally have 30 pages of a credit report. No matter what I do to pay a bill off it doesn't improve my score. I have never had a store card or any unsecured credit card. It's like a right of passage for teens(18 year olds, etc) to get a basic card and I'm sitting here at 32 and I can't even get anything. I've never even been able to get an apartment on my own. I feel like a failure. I can't travel because I can't book hotels, rent cars, etc. I just want to be like everyone else..So I got fed up and talked about my credit woes with my uncle,he gave me the contact of one of the expert professionals at Global Hell he's been working with for years..I got intouch with this expert and shared with him my problem,to my greatest surprise he took those things off my report and boosted my scores..Now I am typing this from the comfort of my home..I can travel,pay hotel bills do all other stuffs I wasn't able to do because of this man..He's a life saver and my savior and I strongly recommend him to whoever needs help with their credit.Leave Global Hell an email and tell them you are in need of one of their expert professionals (gregoryivan07@gmail.com)

Reply - Report abuse

thompsonwhite91@*****.*** in Clifton, New Jersey

1 month ago

All i see here are all fake hackers until i saw this true hacker named JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL.COM who helped me hack into my cheating spouse.this hacker is a dream come true he helped me hack into my spouse phone without my spouse knowing such a hack was done on her phone JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL.COM hacked into her phone under 24hours he is cheap and affordable try him and tell him i refereed you to him.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

jacob ruth in Clifton, New Jersey

1 month ago

I have been scammed 5 times until i met this true hacker named jeajamhacker@gmail.com who helped me hack into my cheating spouse phone with out touching her phone jeajamhacker@gmail.com hacked into my wife whats-app,text messages,deleted text messages,call logs,viber and many more and got me prove that she was cheating on me under 24 hours i got result thanks to this great hacker you all can also contact him tell him i refereed you to him am sure he will help you

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Aaron A. Chernak in Clifton, New Jersey

1 month ago

I have always wanted to spy at my wife phone but it was not possible because she has a strong passcode on her phone and picks up late night call then i suspected that she was cheating then i went online and contacted this hacker named jeajamhacker@gmail. com who helped me hack into her phone without having physical assess to her phone jeajamhacker@gmail. com brought me results of her whats-app chats,pictures,Facebook,text messages,deleted text messages,viber and many more he is a true hacker he has just worked for me and i saw results you all can contact him for solutions he is real

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Jocelyn Aldworth in Beauharnois, Quebec

1 month ago

jeajamhacker@gmai.com has been of a great help to me he has worked for me 5 times and to
be honest i am really impressed at his GOOD work.He hacks into whats-app,Facebook,text messages,call logs.deleted text messages,viber and many more if you need his help you can also contact him he has solutions to all problems am sure he will help you.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

pateep in Beauharnois, Quebec

1 month ago

God bless jeajamhacker@gmail.com who helped me hack into my husband phone under 24 hours with out having physical assess to his phone jeajamhacker@gmail.com hacked into my husband text messages,deleted text messages,call logs,viber messages,whats-app messages,Facebook messages and many more this hacker is true and reliable his services are cheap and affordable you all can also contact him for help tell him i refereed you to him am sure he will help you Thank you

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Rachel Olson in Wigan, United Kingdom

1 month ago

if you are in need of a hacker to hack into your spouse phone or any problem contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is very good in hacking he has also worked for me 3 times and i got result under 24 hours he hacks into whatsapp messages,text messages,deleted text messages,call logs,facebook,viber,emails and many more contact him tell him i refereed you to him and he is also cheap and affordable

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

joeybass in Dallas, Texas

28 days ago

HACKER ALERT!!! I just made good grades with the help of a ethical hacker a course mate introduced me to, He has been making use of this hacker in fixing his grades since he got into college and there hasnt been a trace from the school. And now this same hacker has proven himself to be one of the best at what he does by helping me fix my college grades at a reasonable price within just 27hours. Isn't that amazing?, This is for you all interested in the services of a professional hacker, go ahead and reach him via his email address at spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com. Your minds will be blown by his hacking skills.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

David Carozza in Los Angeles, California

22 days ago

My wife comes home late and on her phone has a pass-code that i cant get access to her phone i noticed she always text some one at night i was suspecting her cause she hide her phone away from me then i went online and met this hacker named jeajamhacker@gmail.com who helped me break into her phone without having physical access to my wife phone and i got results under 48 hours then i saw she has been texting her boss in her office where she works i was so disappointed on her but thanks to jeajamhacker@gmail.com who made it possible he is cheap and affordable if you are suspecting your spouse contact him for quick solutions thank you

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Megan Dvorak in Los Angeles, California

21 days ago

if you need a hacker contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com he is good when it comes to this he has also worked for me and he has never failed me contact him if you need solutions

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ramarch in Seattle, Washington

21 days ago

I can't believe what just happened.....A professional hacker just provided me full access to my children's phone calls, text messages and their social media accounts which means i can now monitor their daily activities and also be able to know when they are being misled by anyone. I am happy about this because my kids mean the world to me and ever since the death of their mother, i promised to always be there for them not only as a father but also as a mother...You can contact the brain behind the hack at spystealth.org@gmail.com for any problems you have that relates to hacking.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ramarch in Seattle, Washington

21 days ago

I couldn't believe what just happened.....A professional hacker just provided me full access to my children's phone calls, text messages and their social media accounts which means i can now monitor their daily activities and also be able to know when they are being misled by anyone. I am happy about this because my kids mean the world to me and ever since the death of their mother, i promised to always be there for them not only as a father but also as a mother...You can contact the brain behind the hack at spystealth.org@gmail.com for any problems you have that relates to hacking.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Jamie N. Warfield Miller in Los Angeles, California

17 days ago

i was in need of a hacker until i met this hacker named jeajamhacker@gmail.com who helped me spy at my cheating spouse this great hacker hacked into my spouse whats-app messages,Facebook messages,text messages,call logs,deleted text and many more this hacker is a dream come through try him he is cheap and affordable he is also a solution maker tell him i referred you to him Thank you

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Jamie N. Warfield Miller in Los Angeles, California

17 days ago

i was in need of a hacker until i met this hacker named jeajamhacker@gmail.com who helped me spy at my cheating spouse this great hacker hacked into my spouse whats-app messages,Facebook messages,text messages,call logs,deleted text and many more this hacker is a dream come through try him he is cheap and affordable he is also a solution maker tell him i referred you to him Thank you

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

kellystalnaker in Los Angeles, California

15 days ago

i was in need of a hacker to help me hack into my spouse phone so i was directed to contact jeajamhacker@gmail.com who helped hack into my spouse whats-app messages,text messages,call logs,deleted text messages,Facebook and many more and this was done with out having physical access to my spouse phone thanks to this great hacker he is cheap and affordable contact him if you need to know about your spouse

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.