Looking for Class B over OTR job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Kellam

81 months ago

I live in Va. I have 10 yrs exp. looking to go over the road with class B license +3 on driving record no accidents. Can someone point me in rite direction please Thanks email is kcmkllm33@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

said senami in Boston, Massachusetts

81 months ago

I have CDL class A with NPT Endorsment , I was working with Dunkin Donuts Truck driver ,Olso I was working with Veolia Transportation of las vegas bus driver, and Coca-Cola Enterperise of Morocco Truck driver delivry for 8 years, Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

karim sefiane in Salé, Morocco

80 months ago

I have ben driving for the last 7 years. i have driven for 3 different families all over morocco. I have been to almost every big city in morocco. Worked 24/7.I also have a very good knowledge of the English language.I am looking at the moment for a driving job with people from The UK or the USA. I tend to get along with those kind of people very well.I have never had an accident nor have any tickets against me. Please if you know anyone here in morocco that needs an English speaking drive let me know aether by phone or email. Thank you.

phone (212)74037146 Email, karimmoroc@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

warren warner in Danville, Virginia

80 months ago

I would just like to know if their is a company out there that run straight trucks over the road with limited mileage.I see them with sleepers on them all the time on the highways.Can someone give me information please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Karim in Salé, Morocco

80 months ago

warren warner in Danville, Virginia said: I would just like to know if their is a company out there that run straight trucks over the road with limited mileage.I see them with sleepers on them all the time on the highways.Can someone give me information please.

Warren.
Was that question for me? Are you asking about that here in Morocco? Let me know.

Karim

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

moe smith in Topeka, Kansas

79 months ago

Recruiter4420 in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Truck Transfer Service, Inc. is currently hiring Contractors. The qualifications are:

• You must be 25 years old or older
• Have less than 4 points on your license with no accidents or tickets within the same year
• 2 years over the road driving experience.
• 10 years verifiable work experience.

We also do piggyback transport and you must have:

• Double and triple endorsements on you license
• Must be able to assemble a saddle mount
• Be physically fit to lift at least 150 lbs.
• And be able to deck and undeck

If you have these qualifications, please contact recruiting at (704)392-6376

my # 785-231-9513

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LKF85@yahoo.com in Atlanta, Georgia

52 months ago

I have a class b cdl and I have hazmat and tanker endorsment and no points on my license I have 10yrs driving exp and have never had a accident could someone tell me if their are any company's hiring in the atlanta area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

bill.brunswick@yahoo.com in Danville, Virginia

31 months ago

I was wondering if anyone out there new of any companies interested in a cdl B driver with hazmat and tanker endoresments,+5 on driving record,more than 20 yrs. exp.,just renewed d.o.t. physical.Very sakety oriented with exellent work history.Any help would be appriciated.I've have operated all sorts of commercial vehicles.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.