NEED HELP GETTING JOB (Im not giving up)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

edic73 in conway, Arkansas

51 months ago

Hello every one reading this. I need help finding a job. I went to school here in Little Rock Ar attended for 5 months graduated with a 95 GPA went to 2 companies to train the last one down in Dallas treated me aweful I sat in a truck terminal for weeks waiting on training I was told every day that they could not find a trainer because I am a female by JD if you now him. They put me in a local truck which i enjoyed JD asked me how it was going and I said im enjoying my trainer so what does he do he took me out of his truck after just 2 days. I met a few females who said they would train but JD told them no.So i sat for 3 weeks every day in terminal waiting and after you get to this company you got to get your own tranportation to get food so i had to walk 3 miles a day in december along side of iterstate 20 every day (i only ate once a day)to get food so i got sick and rhonda sent me home on a bus she sat up I sat here for 3 more weeks and she called and said get on a bus that was a 5 day ride I talked to the trainer he said stay here at home he would get a load here to get me that was on sunday called in on monday to talk to rhonda she refused to talk to me so she in return she put on my DAC that i quit in unauthorized location under a dispatch load and mis use of company funds. I have tried every thing to get that removed and I CAN NOT so if any one knows of a company that is willing to hire me let me know please I have a very clean lic no tickets or accidents no criminal back ground i have been looking for over a year now and been turned down by a numerous amount of companies I would greatly appreciate ay help on this thank you Edith

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

edic73 in conway, Arkansas

51 months ago

Im also willing to work for a o\o

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dacfix in Dallas, Texas

50 months ago

have you disputed this yourself?

edic73

50 months ago

dacfix in Dallas, Texas said: have you disputed this yourself?

Yes i have. Even contacted attorneys no help. I have done absolutly every thing I can think of Federal Trade com,Labor board you name it I have tried

Eric

49 months ago

edic73 in conway, Arkansas said: Hello every one reading this. I need help finding a job. I went to school here in Little Rock Ar attended for 5 months graduated with a 95 GPA went to 2 companies to train the last one down in Dallas treated me aweful I sat in a truck terminal for weeks waiting on training I was told every day that they could not find a trainer because I am a female by JD if you now him. They put me in a local truck which i enjoyed JD asked me how it was going and I said im enjoying my trainer so what does he do he took me out of his truck after just 2 days. I met a few females who said they would train but JD told them no.So i sat for 3 weeks every day in terminal waiting and after you get to this company you got to get your own tranportation to get food so i had to walk 3 miles a day in december along side of iterstate 20 every day (i only ate once a day)to get food so i got sick and rhonda sent me home on a bus she sat up I sat here for 3 more weeks and she called and said get on a bus that was a 5 day ride I talked to the trainer he said stay here at home he would get a load here to get me that was on sunday called in on monday to talk to rhonda she refused to talk to me so she in return she put on my DAC that i quit in unauthorized location under a dispatch load and mis use of company funds. I have tried every thing to get that removed and I CAN NOT so if any one knows of a company that is willing to hire me let me know please I have a very clean lic no tickets or accidents no criminal back ground i have been looking for over a year now and been turned down by a numerous amount of companies I would greatly appreciate ay help on this thank you Edith

Hello Edith,
I work for Maverick Transportation in N. Little Rock, AR. Have you tried to get on with us yet. If you are interested send me an email at enoland@maverickusa.com or my personal email at enoland11@hotmail.com. I prefer my personal because I can check it at home and work

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

norman in Cookson, Oklahoma

43 months ago

I live in Tahlequah,Oklahoma like to get on at Maverick,I'm driving over the road now like to be closer to home with my wife and we both would like to relocate Norman PEARMAN

norman in Cookson, Oklahoma

43 months ago

I live in Tahlequah,Oklahoma like to get on at Maverick,I'm driving over the road now like to be closer to home with my wife and we both would like to relocate Norman PEARMAN

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.