Read me

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Ronzo89 in Sacramento, California

21 months ago

Hi, I'm a recent truck school graduate and now hold my class A license with air brakes and doubles/triples. I've applied to many companies. I used to smoke weed, but quit when I decided to get my class A several months ago. I've passed all the DOT required urine tests, but one company I tried to get hired on with did a pre-employement hair folical test. Since signs of drugs stay in your hair longer I tested positive for marijuana... needless to say I did not get the job. But while trying to find another job I've been denied several times because of this past drug test, even tho now I can pass the hair folical test. Did this get on my DAC report? If so How can I clear it? None of the big name companies will hire me because of this, but they'll hire someone that's wrecked a vehicle and then blown twice the legal limit. This seems absurd to me that they would treat marijuana the same as if I had been doing meth... My driving record is spotless, anybody with a similiar experience or experience in law, your advice is much appreciated.
Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.