Work over seas make big money

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 216)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

soheil rajabi in San Jose, California

78 months ago

i am 1 year experence and iam not happy with my job i need a find the new truck drivin job please help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (194) / No (43) Reply - Report abuse

Jay Rollins in Montclair, California

77 months ago

Yeah, I'm interested in what's overseas!
Let us know who's the hotspot...
I'm tired of DAC and DOT and the BS they represent about otherwise good drivers.
Keep on truckin'!
J

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (191) / No (31) Reply - Report abuse

milton s in Austin, Texas

73 months ago

I am looking to go overseas and work.Most of the sites I am finding you have to pay for.Any imformation for me would be good at this point I am green.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (213) / No (46) Reply - Report abuse

yogi in West Chester, Pennsylvania

72 months ago

you wanna work over seas go to kbr and go to iraq and drive truck if you dont mind getting shot at or road side bombs or incomming then go there i drove there for a year its not bad but you got no life give it a try all i hear on the raido is how much you guys are men well go try it like i said i did it you take a turn at it. good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (112) / No (36) Reply - Report abuse

Morris Blackmon in El Paso, Texas

71 months ago

Fuel is to high rates are to low.I have been trying to get over seas to drive for about 4 months,just dont know who to contcat and where to start.I prefer middle east.Kuwait D.o.t local police,sherift dept e.t.c. are all making revenue off trucking companies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (48) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

daryl nutgrass in Louisville, Kentucky

71 months ago

James Brown65 in new lexington, Ohio said: yeah let me know also

let me know also about overseas jobs in iraq

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

jd in West Alexandria, Ohio

69 months ago

milton s in Austin, Texas said: I am looking to go overseas and work.Most of the sites I am finding you have to pay for.Any imformation for me would be good at this point I am green.

hey driver cut your teeth over here before you go anywhere try kllm i ran for them a while not to bad

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

sh in Clearwater, Florida

68 months ago

I agree with you on dot and dac. But i have filed only 2 app on over seas trucking job but did not here back from them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Old Timer in New Albany, Mississippi

68 months ago

d surratt in Bradenton, Florida said: i was not able to find out how to fill out a application even. can you help me do that.

KBR.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

gwtarizona in Pheonix, Arizona

67 months ago

tell me when they are hiring for overseas jobs

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Eric G. in Greensboro, North Carolina

67 months ago

Some overseas jobs have Cabovers that have been fitted with Right side steering wheels and related mechanical apparatus (like in Australia and New Zealand) and these trucks offer little room compared to standard Left side driven trucks.
This is merely for information so don't be surprised should you find yourself being offered such a vehicle to drive.
Also these are usually called Lorries and may require additional Licensing or separate Licenses altogether.
- - -
For those interested in KBR:
IF there is still the training facility in Houston, TX., you may be required to spend up to 1 month there AT YOUR EXPENSE before or if you're even accepted.
This is culled from the KBR website and may or not still be available to peruse.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

True Bill in Wilson, North Carolina

65 months ago

No have not heard anything; but please let me know how to sign up. I;m ready. ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Charles J in Houston, Texas

65 months ago

If you can get that information about your friend please help. That's an even better deal with a two year contract. So if you hear more please provide the info!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

TRAININGWHEELS in Stone Mountain, Georgia

65 months ago

Looking to roll clean mvr experienced and can stayout 3-4 weeks o/o give me a holla wants driver out of Ga if possible in town this week need to run team exp gets paid 678 nine zero seven four 6 zero 1 asl for Training wheels let's do this truckers. Believe me I know what you going thru....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Red Baron in Swartz Creek, Michigan

65 months ago

Red Baron in Swartz Creek, Michigan said: Hey Greg
Get the information from your friend!!

--OR--

Start with these Sites:
www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/logcap.htm
www.army.mil/-newsreleases/2008/04/17/8573-logcap-iv-logistics-contract-awarded-through-full-and-open-competition/
www.dangerzonejobs.com/artman/publish/index.shtml
www.indeed.com/forum/cmp/KBR/KBR-Salaries-Bonuses-Benefits/t9293

Everybody needs to read about LOGCAP IV, this contract will cover mostly everything that is going to happen in Afghanistan for the next 3 to 5 years.

Logcap III is just finishing up its contract life in Irag.

The three companies awarded under the full and open competition process of LOGCAP IV are DynCorp International LLC of Fort Worth, Texas; Fluor Intercontinental Inc., of Greenville, S.C.; and Kellogg, Brown and Root (KBR) Services of Houston, Texas. A total of five companies submitted offers.

Just do some reading like about 3-4 hours and you'll educate yourself really good on driving jobs oversees.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

madcois in Johannesburg, South Africa

65 months ago

Hi there truckers.

Does anyone know of a company that pays well? I am a truck driver with 10 years exp and looking for a job to pay my bills. I need a job that pays about R16000 per month but i do need about 5 hours sleep between or after trips.
Feel free to sms me on zero , eight , two , six , seven , zero , eight , nine , four , zero. If not possible to sms just post a comment.

Thanks alot hey.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

jay jay in Atlanta, Georgia

63 months ago

TRAININGWHEELS in Stone Mountain, Georgia said: Looking to roll clean mvr experienced and can stayout 3-4 weeks o/o give me a holla wants driver out of Ga if possible in town this week need to run team exp gets paid 678 nine zero seven four 6 zero 1 asl for Training wheels let's do this truckers. Believe me I know what you going thru....

Lookin for work, live in stone mtn. have over 7 years exp.over-the-road and clean mvr email me back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dhighbeamz

63 months ago

CDL holder looking for work, I live in columbus, GA. Will work for o/o out of georgia or alabama. 17 years experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

driver47 in Wilson, North Carolina

62 months ago

joe33 wants 50$ to tell you how to get a job overseas. hey drivers this guy is out to rip you off

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

val in Greeley, Colorado

58 months ago

Joe33 in dayton, Ohio said: Having trouble getting a job you can go over seas and make big bucks driving ....... ixltruckjobs.ixltrainingbooks.com for more info

not knowing any information about what type of truck you drive. I can give you some advice. No truck driving job is perfect, not even fantastic. The big companies are lowering drivers pay.Sometimes the best bet is a small local company. I know that in Pa. you can get a delivery job directly with McDonalds and make fantastic money. But, you have to physically work hard unloading at each McD's. Nestle chocolate in Illinois was just hiring and paying well. I can tell you not to go to the "big boys" JB hunt, Knight (they will screw you) Swift, werner etc. they are "starter" companies. Most good jobs are not in the magazines or the paper. You might want to go to a headhunter, or one of those places where you pay to get a job. The fee usually comes out at a small amount per check. Those jobs don't pay to bad and most are home daily. The more experience you have the better opportunites you get.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shane kingman in Round Lake, Illinois

57 months ago

val in Greeley, Colorado said: not knowing any information about what type of truck you drive. I can give you some advice. No truck driving job is perfect, not even fantastic. The big companies are lowering drivers pay.Sometimes the best bet is a small local company. I know that in Pa. you can get a delivery job directly with McDonalds and make fantastic money. But, you have to physically work hard unloading at each McD's. Nestle chocolate in Illinois was just hiring and paying well. I can tell you not to go to the "big boys" JB hunt, Knight (they will screw you) Swift, werner etc. they are "starter" companies. Most good jobs are not in the magazines or the paper. You might want to go to a headhunter, or one of those places where you pay to get a job. The fee usually comes out at a small amount per check. Those jobs don't pay to bad and most are home daily. The more experience you have the better opportunites you get.

i knew a guy who was hauling cars to california and back to dealerships makin a good or what seemed to be a great buck does anybody have experiance in that field of trucking the truck he drove was his own

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Trucker dude in Jacksonville, Florida

55 months ago

I want to go cross seas for a year or two driving a rig. 7 1/2 ys exp.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Capuano Management Inc in Friendswood, Texas

55 months ago

Greg in Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania said: I freind of mine is going to Kuwait to drive semi truck for
a large construction firm.
He will NOT pull fuel trucks to Bagdad in Iraq.
He will be involved with construction projects throughout Kuwait.
Pay is $300,000 a year tax free!
Must sign a two-year contract.
Anyone else hear bout this??

Sorry to tell you, but $300,000 is not tax free. Only the first $92,500 can have the EXPAT tax credit per year. You have to spend 330 days in a 360 day period overseas. You will have to pay tax on that amount if the tax year ends before you meet the 330 day period. After you reach the 330 day point, then you can file the tax return to have the mondy refunded.

If people are telling you that all the money is tax free overseas, you are setting yourself up for failure.

Nick Capuano
Capuano Management Inc.
[Contact information has been removed by a forum moderator]

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

matchlight43 in Denton, North Carolina

54 months ago

1 in Ottobrunn, Germany said: I work for KBR in Iraq driving trucks. You work 7 days a week and 12 hours a day. They deduct $ from your check every month for insurance and after that you """"""" bring home right around $ 7,ooo a month "" It's a pretty easy job but you put up with a whole bunch of b/s. You get three vacations a year. To apply go to KBRjobs.com and hit the middle east section. They will most likely call you back in a couple of days. God bless and good luck.

just wanted to know are they a good company to work for , thinking about putting my name in the hat , and are the drivers over there like a brother hood , you hear some ex drivers talk about that has been over there, ,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

matchlight43 in Denton, North Carolina

54 months ago

I,m a driver as well , I been mostly looking and getting info on KBR . and all the others over there but can,t find no Phone # to contact anyone , have you tryed , Fluor.com I hear they pay better, if I do find anything out I will let you know ,and you as well 10/4

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

s[pilt1033 in Birmingham, United Kingdom

54 months ago

Living in UK, looking for job in Iraq/Afganistan? Anyone know a decent employer taking on at moment and how you go about it. Ex British Army, Already served in Bosnia and Kosovo, So know the risks already. Looking to earn good money (Isnt everyone)?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kimharmantas in La Grange, Illinois

53 months ago

adam locke in Vancouver, Washington said: yeah how do i make the big bucks? im there

what is a phone number to kbr to get a over seas job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

don in Marysville, Ohio

53 months ago

i'm trying to get info on going overseas driving.i have 15 years experiance.can somebody help me.i have no militarl background

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Nick L in Medford, Massachusetts

52 months ago

Sure is it really that easy?? My experience is in accounting & finance. I cannot find anything and since I am blacklisted my this industry by recruiters spreading untrue info I cannot get a job. Should I just train for this then apply for a job overseas

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Adam in Atlanta, Georgia

52 months ago

Got my training and cdl-a with Central Refrigeration. Went out on the road with my trainer and got a warning ticket the first week I was out in Reno NV. When I got back to upgrade to my tractor they wouldnt hire. The sorry m. effers let me stay out the whole time and drive knowing they wasnt gonna hire me. Its a piss poor outfit and just wanted everyone to know.
I wouldnt piss on them pos people if they was on fire!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Adam in Atlanta, Georgia

52 months ago

Got my training and cdl-a with Central Refrigeration. Went out on the road with my trainer and got a warning ticket the first week I was out in Reno NV. When I got back to upgrade to my tractor they wouldnt hire. The sorry m. effers let me stay out the whole time and drive knowing they wasnt gonna hire me. Its a piss poor outfit and just wanted everyone to know.
I wouldnt piss on them pos people if they was on fire!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Pontiacman in Columbia, South Carolina

52 months ago

I'm kind of interested in driving in Kuwait. I don't want anything to do with Iraq or Afghanistan. Anyone here who has done that or knows someone who did that with no lying truck driver b.s. attached, let me know. I have all endorsements except "S" (school bus). I don't plan on driving anyone's ugly, bad, dumb-a$$ kids around anyway. Back quiet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Miquel Brown in Waldorf, Maryland

52 months ago

Would love to get some REAL information on Truck driving jobs overseas.. Have all endorsements. If you have a contact name/number. please provide and/or direct me to a site or whatever. Much respect - Thanks in advance. Email me on jtill5@comcast.net.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Big Daddy B in Waldorf, Maryland

52 months ago

Wow - This site is interesting what a way to network...10+ years driving truck, tanker, HazMat, TWIC card, Passport. Currently Owner/Operator however, contracts nor the money is like it use to be I went from 6 figures to 5. Eventually I will be going from contract to no contract. Please provide me information on Kuwait, would consider Iraq and Afghanistan. How can I get started... Family to support...HELP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kallie in Durban, South Africa

52 months ago

Does anyone know which companies are hiring South African drivers? Please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

CJ in Florida

52 months ago

I'm looking in KBR.com for truck driving jobs in Afghanistan...no such job or category...any clue on how to search for it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

CJ in Florida in Menlo, Georgia

51 months ago

Gone Fishing in Forsyth, Georgia said: Hey guys Fluor has a half dozen driver jobs on there website for Afghanistan. CJ the reason you can't find anything in Afghanistan for KBR is that they lost the contract here. Fluor and Dyn-Corp now share the contract. KBR has a renewed contract for Iraq, I can't believe there isn't jobs posted for it because a bunch of the guys are failing their physical. Driving here in Afghan is a lot different than in Iraq, here you never leave the wire, although that may change in future.

Thanks! That explains a lot! Why are drivers failing physical exams? Controlled substance testing or strength/endurance tests? By the time I actually get an application, I will have all endorsements...what all is required? or am I facing the same brick wall with too little experience? Your information is more valuable than you know...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gone Fishing in Forsyth, Georgia

51 months ago

Fluor's physical is a little tougher then KBR's was. The biggest reason that guys are failing is their BMI (body mass index.) They also do a complete blood workup. To be a driver you really need to have hazmat and tanker, those guys haul a lot of fuel. I am not a driver so I really don't know what experience they are looking for, but I think they are looking for at least 2 years. If you have any equipment experience apply for the MHE (material handling equipment) jobs. The important thing is getting over here, if you can do that you can post for another job after 6 months. I have a friend that came over as a laborer, posted for a driver job and got it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

CJ in Florida

51 months ago

Gone Fishing in Forsyth, Georgia said: Fluor's physical is a little tougher then KBR's was. The biggest reason that guys are failing is their BMI (body mass index.) They also do a complete blood workup. To be a driver you really need to have hazmat and tanker, those guys haul a lot of fuel. I am not a driver so I really don't know what experience they are looking for, but I think they are looking for at least 2 years. If you have any equipment experience apply for the MHE (material handling equipment) jobs. The important thing is getting over here, if you can do that you can post for another job after 6 months. I have a friend that came over as a laborer, posted for a driver job and got it.

...I was terminated by large company the day I was to go solo for a totally made-up reason (tho because it was "at will" employer..reason not even needed). I have 6 weeks experience, a $7500 tuition bill for CDL school, and a DAC report with false information on it....going by the book has gotten me nowhere...I was hoping for OTR experience overseas - ANYWHERE - I am not fat, not out of shape, healthy, eat healthy, and can pass any substance test given me - planned or on-call....I need a job, I have a partner for Team Driving, and we are willing to purchase our own tractor if necessary...we just need to get that initial 6 months experience....please advise! I was looking at McDonalds...even that is local not OTR....Nestle would be OTR, but they hire out to large companies like Swift (I KNOW that one!)....Thank you again for all your advice and information!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

monita in South Carolina

51 months ago

CJ in Florida said: ...I was terminated by large company the day I was to go solo for a totally made-up reason (tho because it was "at will" employer..reason not even needed). I have 6 weeks experience, a $7500 tuition bill for CDL school, and a DAC report with false information on it....going by the book has gotten me nowhere...I was hoping for OTR experience overseas - ANYWHERE - I am not fat, not out of shape, healthy, eat healthy, and can pass any substance test given me - planned or on-call....I need a job, I have a partner for Team Driving, and we are willing to purchase our own tractor if necessary...we just need to get that initial 6 months experience....please advise! I was looking at McDonalds...even that is local not OTR....Nestle would be OTR, but they hire out to large companies like Swift (I KNOW that one!)....Thank you again for all your advice and information!

Hate to ask you this but have you tried JB Hunt? Schneider? I hate to recommend either of these companies to anyone but seems they are pretty easy to get on with for new drivers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

CJ in Florida in Menlo, Georgia

51 months ago

btw...Nestle in DeKalb, IL is no longer accepting new applications at this time (as of 11:20am today). Any other suggestions? :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

evitta65 in Brentwood, California

51 months ago

I'm looking for small trucking company (car carrier) who can keep me busy. I have own truck and trialer for 7 cars. I will be happy if somebody help me find good company. I & my husband we are team and we work very hard. Now I drive for one company but Imostly seat then drive. I want to work. Thank you foryour help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

evitta65 in Brentwood, California

51 months ago

Capuano Management Inc in Friendswood, Texas said: Sorry to tell you, but $300,000 is not tax free. Only the first $92,500 can have the EXPAT tax credit per year. You have to spend 330 days in a 360 day period overseas. You will have to pay tax on that amount if the tax year ends before you meet the 330 day period. After you reach the 330 day point, then you can file the tax return to have the mondy refunded.

If people are telling you that all the money is tax free overseas, you are setting yourself up for failure.

Nick Capuano
Capuano Management Inc.
[Contact information has been removed by a forum moderator]

You right. You can make over there that money. It is not worth it risk your life for so poor money over there. They not pay like they pay couple years ago. Everybody needs money but I never go for buck risk my life. My life is the most important thing on the world for me. Think and try somthing else. Good luck

snowman50 in Livingston, Texas

51 months ago

Gone Fishing in Forsyth, Georgia said: Fluor's physical is a little tougher then KBR's was. The biggest reason that guys are failing is their BMI (body mass index.) They also do a complete blood workup. To be a driver you really need to have hazmat and tanker, those guys haul a lot of fuel. I am not a driver so I really don't know what experience they are looking for, but I think they are looking for at least 2 years. If you have any equipment experience apply for the MHE (material handling equipment) jobs. The important thing is getting over here, if you can do that you can post for another job after 6 months. I have a friend that came over as a laborer, posted for a driver job and got it.

Sorry to butt in, but I read your comment and was wondering if you or someone you know there with Fluor might know of a contact person I could email or contact. I worked for KBR as a Truck Driver hauling a tanker for 14 months. I want to go to work for Fluor driving a truck hauling fuel. I sent in my resume and applied for several openings, but haven't heard anything as of yet. I am presently driving a truck hauling hazmat and fuel here in the states, but it doesn't pay very much. I liked working overseas. I know it's dangerous, but driving over here in the states is just as dangerous. There are a lot of people on the roads that cut you off and have no idea what it takes to slow down or stop one of these trucks.

Thanks,
Snowman50 -efw1684@sbbcglobal.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

snowman50 in Livingston, Texas said: Sorry to butt in, but I read your comment and was wondering if you or someone you know there with Fluor might know of a contact person I could email or contact. I worked for KBR as a Truck Driver hauling a tanker for 14 months. I want to go to work for Fluor driving a truck hauling fuel. I sent in my resume and applied for several openings, but haven't heard anything as of yet. I am presently driving a truck hauling hazmat and fuel here in the states, but it doesn't pay very much. I liked working overseas. I know it's dangerous, but driving over here in the states is just as dangerous. There are a lot of people on the roads that cut you off and have no idea what it takes to slow down or stop one of these trucks.

Thanks,
Snowman50 -efw1684@sbbcglobal.net

It sounds like you were an Iraq TTM driver. The trucking mission here in Afghanistan is very different than Iraq. The drivers here NEVER go outside the wire, so they are mainly driving around inside the sites hauling supplies and fuel. Because they don't go outside the wire, there is a lot less of them. As far as knowing someone, it doesn't work like that, the only way to get on is have a damn good resume and submit it through their website. KBR was awarded the CLS contract in Iraq which is the old TTM mission plus ice plant and postal. I know they still need drivers. The other one to keep checking is ITT, they are a sub for Fluor here in Afghanistan and have most of the MHE guys and quite a few drivers. You may want to have someone look at your resume, sometimes what we consider good, just doesn't cut it with computers making the initial choices. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

hard n tha paint in Apo

51 months ago

Pontiacman in Columbia, South Carolina said: I'm kind of interested in driving in Kuwait. I don't want anything to do with Iraq or Afghanistan. Anyone here who has done that or knows someone who did that with no lying truck driver b.s. attached, let me know. I have all endorsements except "S" (school bus). I don't plan on driving anyone's ugly, bad, dumb-a$$ kids around anyway. Back quiet.

Wow and thats proberly why you wont find a job over seas talking like that somebody drove your dumb,ugly butt around when you was a kids

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

jerry cox in Apo

51 months ago

iam looking for oversea job i been in iraq 2 time 04/05 09/10 first time driving truck 2 time witch mrap help me fine a job

51 months ago

jerry cox in Apo said: iam looking for oversea job i been in iraq 2 time 04/05 09/10 first time driving truck 2 time witch mrap help me fine a job

WOW, can anybody make sense of anything past the first few words?

If you are waiting for someone to find you a job, you are going to unemployed a while. There is a lot of information posted on these forums that will help you find yourself a job, just read back through the history.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Driver Wanted in Norfolk, Virginia

50 months ago

evitta65 in Brentwood, California said: I'm looking for small trucking company (car carrier) who can keep me busy. I have own truck and trialer for 7 cars. I will be happy if somebody help me find good company. I & my husband we are team and we work very hard. Now I drive for one company but Imostly seat then drive. I want to work. Thank you foryour help
We are living in Nashville TN

That would be a nice addition to the team, I could keep your trailer full and you can stay in the region that you're used to dealing with. Contact Moses Transportation out of Buffalo, NY and start picking up autos tomorrow, under our authority! akandil32@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Driver Wanted in Norfolk, Virginia

50 months ago

Looking for CDL Driver to start work ASAP! Auto transport interstate, no experience necessary. CDL should have clean record. MosesTransportation.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.