Work over seas make big money

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 216)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Trucking1 in Columbia, South Carolina

50 months ago

Driver Wanted in Norfolk, Virginia said: Looking for CDL Driver to start work ASAP! Auto transport interstate, no experience necessary. CDL should have clean record. MosesTransportation.com

Where do you have to live to qualify for this position? What is the webisite to go to.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Roo1 in Dickinson, Texas

50 months ago

Pontiacman in Columbia, South Carolina said: I'm kind of interested in driving in Kuwait. I don't want anything to do with Iraq or Afghanistan. Anyone here who has done that or knows someone who did that with no lying truck driver b.s. attached, let me know. I have all endorsements except "S" (school bus). I don't plan on driving anyone's ugly, bad, dumb-a$$ kids around anyway. Back quiet.

I have driven a bus for 20 years, soon to retire from it. You might try it, it could be a huge lesson in humility. I am attending college as well and hope to have my degree to teach before I retire. Just can't get enough of those kids!

Why am I on this blog? My husband is busting his behind in Afghanistan(Fluor)for his kid who by the way rides my bus.

"Be careful of the words you say, to keep them soft & sweet.
You never know from day to day which ones wou'll have to eat."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

cj in Houston, Texas

50 months ago

Hey if anyone is trying to go to KBR as a truck driver good luck. They have just laid off half of the drivers with TTM and I was one of the lucky bachelors. Right now you can check their website but that new contract put a lot of people out of business. Everyone best bet is to try Fluor are ITT and some of the other contractors in Afghanistan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kosta in ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

50 months ago

Anyone working a s a truck driver for Dyncopr in Afganistan?I am wondering about salary???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Gabe j in Fayetteville, North Carolina

50 months ago

I trying to get a job with dyncorp can any one tell me how to get my resume to be look at I have 21 + year driving tractor trailer and I work as loader driver now I driver a truck and I drive a fork lift also I load at chicken processing plant.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff in Kamloops, British Columbia

50 months ago

Most of my experience it with super bee . I have also done some work with step decks, and am currently just doing temp work for a guy with a Dump truck, and am on E.I .Main runs I use to do where B.C and Alberta. I do not have a perfect abstract. There are a few speeding tickets , 2 undo cares (both explainable. and also a 24 hour(2 years ago) due to possession of marijuana in my truck. Yes i know it sounds bad. It was a bad time in my life .Something i am now past, and have removed my self from the negative things in my life. I am willing to pay for my own drug tests if need be . I just would like to get back into driving. If anyone is more then willing to help a guy out i would love to hear any feed back you have

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gone Fishing in Forsyth, Georgia

50 months ago

Gabe j in Fayetteville, North Carolina said: I trying to get a job with dyncorp can any one tell me how to get my resume to be look at I have 21 + year driving tractor trailer and I work as loader driver now I driver a truck and I drive a fork lift also I load at chicken processing plant.

There is no magic to getting your resume looked at besides making sure it is as good as it can be. You also need to apply with ITT and Fluor. Apply for each and every job you are remotely qualified to do. There is thousands of people applying for these jobs, so it can take time. If your resume doesn't stand out, pay someone to make it stand out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kosta in ThessalonĂ­ki, Greece

50 months ago

I have 4 years od driveing truck experience and they offered me that possition but sallary sucks better even not to writte how much they offer me l mean in greece l am earning even more!

plm55 in Sanford, Florida

50 months ago

I have been in Iraq for the past 3 years. Company downsized. Are there any other companies hiring drivers overseas?

Get an EDUCATION

49 months ago

Trucking1 in Columbia, South Carolina said: Where do you have to live to qualify for this position? What is the webisite to go to.

Tard.

Get an EDUCATION

49 months ago

If you do not have a proper education, then please use the "spell check" feature on your computers. It will do ALL THE WORK FOR YOU, so you won't even have to think.

Get an EDUCATION

49 months ago

Let me correct my last statement: SO YOU CAN CONTINUE NOT TO THINK.

rick in Eufaula, Alabama

49 months ago

i am a cdl driver have been driving dump trucks and ref. trucks coast to coast for 12 years i have a good driving record would like to drive over sea;s my contact number info is rharbuck@eufaula.rr.com

sharky13 in Cape Canaveral, Florida

49 months ago

any suggestions on where to get help with getting tanker and hazmat skills third party testing in florida? thanks

49 months ago

C. Bronson in Huntersville, North Carolina said: I've been Driving Tractor Trailer for 15 years now,i worked mostly in the USA.but i would like to get a driving job in IRAQ,KUWAIT,or any where in the gulf states,being arabic and i speak the language i would be a perfect one for this job but yet i still can't get work overseas.In order to work oversease you need a pull rather connections to get in and with all honesty that is not fair at all. C.BRONSON-TRACTOR TRAILER DRIVER From North Carolina,USA.

KBR.com, they have the LOGCAP IV transportation mission in Iraq.

C. Bronson in Charlotte, North Carolina

49 months ago

Hi, I worked for this Trtucking company for 5 years first time then i quit i went to work for another company but i left and went back to the old company and i worked there for 6 months till one day i was called to the Boss office and was told i was laid off,i did not ask why nor argue,instead i went right to the employment office, apperently the employment office received all the documents from the company because i started drawing checks after one week and up to this day. Now the problem is that the old company gives wrong statement by telling other companies that I apply for that i was discharged and not laid off.Now for God sake would I be able to collect an employment right a way if I was realy FIRED? after all the employment office has all the documents and they are at this point my best reference and evidence,but with all honesty that wrong references kind of set me back and some companies would not hire me,I was thinking a bout to get me a lawyer to fight this out law company.please let me know what you think. The un justly done Bronson.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

bensin in Strand, South Africa

48 months ago

Kallie in Durban, South Africa said: Does anyone know which companies are hiring South African drivers? Please let me know.

Hi Kallie,

Send me an e-mail (bfbezuidenhout@yahoo.com).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

imranali139 in abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates

48 months ago

sir i need this job before i work in KBR iraq as a convoy driver in logcap 3 anaconda iraq
so if you have any chance for me please contact with me on this nimbers
+971-55-610 60 53
e-mail: imranali139@gmail.com

imranali139 in abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates

48 months ago

i want to job in afghanistan if you have any chance for me so please contact with me please
+971-55-610 60 53

Shuiayshuay in Copperas Cove, Texas

47 months ago

james beale in LEBANON, Indiana said: i need a job with trucking firm overseas,my last employer keeps bad mouthing me every time i apply for a new drivng job can anyone help me?

If that's true and you can prove it sue them for preventing you from obtaining gainful employmen

Steven in Plant City, Florida

47 months ago

Greg in Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania said: I freind of mine is going to Kuwait to drive semi truck for
a large construction firm.
He will NOT pull fuel trucks to Bagdad in Iraq.
He will be involved with construction projects throughout Kuwait.
Pay is $300,000 a year tax free!
Must sign a two-year contract.
Anyone else hear bout this??

How did he get that job? I have been looking for work for 2 years over there and have nothing to show for it. I do have 6 months experience driving a truck now, but I really want to go over there and drive a truck. do you have any details that you can give me to get me hired on over there ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kenneth delio in las vegas, Nevada

47 months ago

sorry to tell you but there are no 300.000 dollars trucking jobs over there.krb in houston paying bad money i look into it.its 80.000 dollars to get take a shot to the head not me.

47 months ago

I am not scared of being shot at. I want to drive a tuck overseas to take supplies to our troops and other people. I will not back down from anyone. I just wish someone would offer me a job over there. KBR isn't hiring anymore for drivers.

47 months ago

80k is more than I am making now. I will take any offers.

spoilt1033 in Kuwait, Kuwait

47 months ago

hi guys, working as a truck driver in kuwait at moment for the US Military with a Civilian Contractor.

If your looking for work in Kuwait as a Truck Driver, Try Either M&E Group (UK Registered) or TXM (Also UK Registered but take Nationality's).

Moneys okay, Take home in your hand is around £750 to £800PW (Paid Every 2 Weeks), Not sure of amount in US Dollars, You would need to check exchange Rate.

Accommodation with M&E is Free, but there is a waiting List, not sure about TXM, Risks are from local Drivers on way to work mainly(They drive like it's Allah's Will if they crash - Most dangerous part of job.

Hope this is of some help

47 months ago

I work for werner right now. I am looking at other options for the future. that is why I want to go over seas for a while. There is a company based out of Evansville Indiana, but I don't know the name of it. You go over to Iraq for 6 months and then come home for 6 moths and get paid well. I would like to work for them. Does anyone know what the name of the company is?

bronson_ali in Gastonia, North Carolina

47 months ago

Hi there,I've been driving Tractor Trailer for 15 years local & on the road,i got laid off back in December of 2009 i decided to go back to college to earn a degree in Radio &TV Broadcasting but now i'm out of income and i have four young kids and a wife,things got really bad i'm going back to driving bloody truck, as much as i hate it but i have to,the only broblem it is hard to find a local tractor trailer job and as you all know trucking companies do not pay as good as they used to, now that is a shame

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

cohenawc@aol.com in Cleveland, Ohio

46 months ago

is there any companies that i can reply to direct to work overseas i want a company here from the us to work for and send me overseas

46 months ago

Bronson in Belmont, North Carolina said: You all out there looking for overseas job might as weel just forget it because if you do not know any body to get you over there KBR or who ever out there will not get the job for the simple fact that you are no body untill you know some body and they don't care if you've been driving truck all your life it is all politics and that is that.
Best regards,
Bronson-professional Tractor Trailer Driver.

Not true driver.

I didn't know a single person here and got the call 24 hours after I posted my resume. Flew to Houston 10 days after that and was in Kabul, Afghanistan 2 weeks later.

46 months ago

cohenawc@aol.com in Cleveland, Ohio said: is there any companies that i can reply to direct to work overseas i want a company here from the us to work for and send me overseas

Depends on what you do, who you would look into. The big 3 right now are Fluor, ITT, and Dyn-Corp. KBR used to be the big dog, but about all they have is the transportation mission in Iraq, and that is going to come to a close in a hurry. They are laying off hundreds all the time, especially skilled trades.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Fixxer in Springfield, Illinois

46 months ago

Gone Fishing, Thank you for the information you have provided.

46 months ago

Gone Fishing in Forsyth, Georgia said: Not true driver.

I didn't know a single person here and got the call 24 hours after I posted my resume. Flew to Houston 10 days after that and was in Kabul, Afghanistan 2 weeks later.

Who did you apply with to get the job over there? I have already applied with KBR already. I would really like to make some money sometime soon.

46 months ago

Steven in Plant City, Florida said: Who did you apply with to get the job over there? I have already applied with KBR already. I would really like to make some money sometime soon.

I have been here a while, so it really doesn't matter who. My point was to the person that claimed you had to know someone to get here. I know Fluor, DynCorp, and ITT all have driver and equipment positions that open up on a regular basis. KBR is out of Afghanistan and what they have in Iraq is coming to an end fast. Put together a good resume and submit it online. Sometimes it pays off to pay someone for the resume, I realize that is tough when money is tight.

JWSR0609 in Dallas, Texas

45 months ago

American Truck Driver

Johnathan R. Willis
6708 Sweet Sue Lane.
Dallas, TX 75241
Willjk3025@yahoo.com

APPLICATION FOR:

Heavy Truck Driver's position.
Laborer's position.
Waste Disposal

Education:

6/1999-12/1999
GED/ San Diego job corps
1325 Iris Avenue
Imperial Beach, Ca 9193

College:

1/2003-5/2004
University of Canton ( Criminal Justice)
34 cornell drive
Canton, Ny 13150

7/2004-5/2005
Herkimer Community College ( General studies)
100 Resouvoir rd.
Herkimer, Ny 13150

1/2010-5/2010 ( Criminal Justice)
Cedar Valley College
3030 North Dallas Avenue
Lancaster, Tx

Computer Knowledge or Skills:
Microsoft Word
Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Powerpoint

*51 upper division College credits obtained*

Work History:

09/2010-Present
Conway Truckload
P.O. Box 2547
Joplin, Mo 64803
*OTR truck Driver

03/2009-07/2009
Big M Services
1287 Tanglewood Dr.
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
* protect and transport goods of customers.
* operate and safely inspect semi tractor trailer.
*Reason for leaving: Resigned .career change.

03/2008-10/2008
JB Hunt Transport
615 JB Hunt Corp Dr.
Lowell, AR
*(Rehire) independent contractor
* safely transport goods of customers.
*Reason for leaving:Laid off. driver manager conflicts

10/2007-03/2008
Knight Transportation
3601 W.Buckeye Rd.
Phoenix,AZ
* protect and transport goods of customers.
*Reason for leaving:Resigned.
03/2007-10/2007
JB Hunt Transport
*(company driver)
615 JB Hunt Corp Dr
Lowell, AR
* safely transport goods of customers.
I apologize, this website would not allow me to paste my entire resume or my phone numbers and license info,passport info, referenses, and other credentials. Willjk3025@yahoo.com

45 months ago

JWSR0609 in Dallas, Texas said: American Truck Driver

The reason you couldn't paste your entire resume here is because this site isn't for that. It is to share information about companies that are hiring so you can apply with them. Employers very rarely look here for, much less hire someone from a post.

45 months ago

Gone Fishing in Forsyth, Georgia said: I have been here a while, so it really doesn't matter who. My point was to the person that claimed you had to know someone to get here. I know Fluor, DynCorp, and ITT all have driver and equipment positions that open up on a regular basis. KBR is out of Afghanistan and what they have in Iraq is coming to an end fast. Put together a good resume and submit it online. Sometimes it pays off to pay someone for the resume, I realize that is tough when money is tight.

Just so whoever knows, if your after Heavy Vehicle Drivers with ITT in Kuwait, they sub contract it out at present to M&E Group (My Employer), TXM (Texas Gulf), or Milbrook (new kid on block for this driving position). Hope this is of some Help.

45 months ago

JWSR0609 in Dallas, Texas said: American Truck Driver

Johnathan R. Willis
6708 Sweet Sue Lane.
Dallas, TX 75241
Willjk3025@yahoo.com

APPLICATION FOR:

Heavy Truck Driver's position.

Hi, if your after work in Kuwait, try M&E Group, TXM, or Milbrook. You can find all three online

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John Willis

45 months ago

Ok, Thank you. I will look into those companies.

John Willis

45 months ago

Ok thank you. I will look into those companies. thanks

wildbillhendrix@aol.com

45 months ago

Just found out, if you have tested positive for drugs or alcohol, from the date you are positive. Three years later to the day, it will drop off your MVR. Know way that I have found any earlier. Good luck all you drivers, I am in the same boat too. I am 60 and not going to start all over again at 63, I am done. I been driving 20 years, perfect record.

Fact Sheeet in Austin, Texas

45 months ago

Steven in Plant City, Florida said: How did he get that job? I have been looking for work for 2 years over there and have nothing to show for it. I do have 6 months experience driving a truck now, but I really want to go over there and drive a truck. do you have any details that you can give me to get me hired on over there ?

I think the boy is full-o-sh@t. He has not replied to anybody. It sounds like one of those dream jobs (then I woke up and went to work).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Fact Sheeet in Austin, Texas

45 months ago

Get an EDUCATION said: Let me correct my last statement: SO YOU CAN CONTINUE NOT TO THINK.

Go f@ck yourself. Let me correct myself Go f@ck your self righteous self.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

grdn in Winter Garden, Florida

45 months ago

Big Daddy B in Waldorf, Maryland said: Wow - This site is interesting what a way to network...10+ years driving truck, tanker, HazMat, TWIC card, Passport. Currently Owner/Operator however, contracts nor the money is like it use to be I went from 6 figures to 5. Eventually I will be going from contract to no contract. Please provide me information on Kuwait, would consider Iraq and Afghanistan. How can I get started... Family to support...HELP

Check out KBRjobs and click on Middle East

45 months ago

The KBR jobs aren't in the middle east division most are LOGCAP.

arth Saxon in Melbourne, Florida

45 months ago

soheil rajabi in San Jose, California said: i am 1 year experence and iam not happy with my job i need a find the new truck drivin job please help me

I have 3 yrs ..no kids...no wife..29 yrs old and Hazmat.tamker..doubles and triples..I really want an overseas job..I cant find anything other than Dyncorp who hasent responded

spoilt1033 in London, United Kingdom

45 months ago

Heike Morales in Germany said: hey spoilt1033 can you get in touch with me... I know TXM but I would like to get in touch with the other two companies you talking about. I'm here in Kuwait and still looking.

Thanks

hi, just sent a reply but not sure if you have received it, for (M&E Group), try labourdesk.com, NOT SURE of how to get in touch with millbrook, as i havnt worked for them, M&E is UK Based. Local Rep in Kuwait is Aron (Apartment Room-mate) on , not sure if he is back from xmas hols yet, but should be in next 24 hours. Hope this is off some help.

Tried to put contact numbers in this reply but it wont allow it, sorry, try zero, one, three, eight, four, two, two, one, one, three, three

spoilt1033 in London, United Kingdom

45 months ago

try labourdesk.com for M&E, TRIED to send contact but this site wont allow, sorry

bill in Iceland

45 months ago

send me your cv,to billkunwe@yahoo.com

John Willis

44 months ago

Hey everyone this is johnathan willis again. Im still looking to get to iraq or afghanistan as a truck driver. Im the guy that posted my resume on here accidently. I've applied to KBR, DYNCORP, ITT, and Fluor with no results to show. Even though i'm doing ok with Conway right now, I just really would like a different scene and atmosphere to work in. Of course making better money is good but I'd go to iraq/afghanistan even if i made the same pay here in the states. If any recruiters out there see this email. I'd appreciate a response. The rest of you folks out there just try to keep your heads up and something will come thru for you eventually. Thanks

Willjk3025@yahoo.com

John Willis

44 months ago

Hi sploitt1033. I applied with M&E group and still no response. Thanks

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.