grain hauler

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

elvismatson in Bryan, Texas

87 months ago

I was wondering if anyone knows of any grain hauling companies near Caldwell Texas that need any drivers? Iam a 46 year old driver looking for work. Thank-you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Transman in Council Bluffs, Iowa

85 months ago

Same here. I'm also looking for a job pulling grain wagons in the Omaha,Ne. area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

CASEY in Nashville, Tennessee

83 months ago

hey i myself am looking to pull grainbut i dont care where it is im 29 good driveing record clean cut guy just need a job .
THANKS CASEY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ron G in Denton, Texas

80 months ago

I've got 172 days, 46,000 mi behind me, no nothings to mentions except, not enough work ! I can handle the freightliners in/out the old mill/elevator's, never once scraped a mirror, nothing. I'm mindfull thou-out all task's.
I really dig driving.
I've just recently completed a 200hr.accredited trucking program at Dallas/Farmer Branch, TX. Brookhaven Community College: "FLUID ACADEMY" 9/2009 to help satisfy the insurance companies.
I'm a man of my word, I hope to prove to you I am just that.
Sir, I can do the work, and I really enjoy the job.
Lets make a team better. Thanks for your time, and consideration.
Sincerely,
A good man, who enjoys pulling loads/delivering the goods on time, and legal.
contact "Ron" email: rdeangolden@gmail.com
or cell phone:
again.... Thanks, and let talk about making a better team.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

joe garcia in Gainesville, Georgia

69 months ago

iam lookingfor a company that can hire owners operators i have over 10 yrs over the road experience and a good truck to work as a owner op. i can stay on road 10 to 15 days

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

thecrazytrucker in Panorama City, California

68 months ago

freightmaster21 in Kansas City, Missouri said: I was wondering if anyone knows of any grain hauling companys -- following the harvest -- that needs any drivers ?? I am a retired trucker -- 32 years with my last company-- looking for some summer work -- are there still companys doing that kind of jobs ?? Would love to follow the harvest from texas to the north-- excelent driving record -- non drinker--smoker-- 64 yrs old -- thank you

Hey freightmaster21 check this page on my site. They are looking for an owner op part time to haul. It is not grain, but i don't think you have to bring a trailer to the table.
www.lifeasatrucker.com/owneroperator-looking-for-driver.html
also here...
www.lifeasatrucker.com/looking-for-owner-operators-we-pay-90.html

For those of you who I see have tickets and such Carolina Cargo has been recommended my many drivers to give second chances

www.lifeasatrucker.com/carolina-cargo.html

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

danny in Hays, Kansas

65 months ago

freightmaster21 in Kansas City, Missouri said: I was wondering if anyone knows of any grain hauling companys -- following the harvest -- that needs any drivers ?? I am a retired trucker -- 32 years with my last company-- looking for some summer work -- are there still companys doing that kind of jobs ?? Would love to follow the harvest from texas to the north-- excelent driving record -- non drinker--smoker-- 64 yrs old -- thank you

clayton befort befort harvesting and trucking out of hays ks his harvest starts in fredrick ok and goes all the way to pasco washington and states in between and he trucks and builds trialers during the off season

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

freightmaster21 in Kansas City, Missouri

65 months ago

danny in Hays, Kansas said: clayton befort befort harvesting and trucking out of hays ks his harvest starts in fredrick ok and goes all the way to pasco washington and states in between and he trucks and builds trialers during the off season

THANKS DANNY... BY CHANCE YOU DON'T HAVE THAT PHONE NUMBER DO YOU-- OR E-MAIL ... I HAVEN'T EVER FOLLOWED THE HARVEST ... BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO DO .... AT LEAST ONCE ... BILL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

AJ in Clovis, New Mexico

65 months ago

am looking for grain hauling job,I live in the Clovis NM area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Debbie

57 months ago

Just moved from South Carolina to Burleson, TX. anyone know of any grain or livestock companies that are hiring?

Karl Doffing in Faribault, Minnesota

57 months ago

Am looking for a Hopper driving position in the south eastern Minnesota area, have 30 years+ experiance. Karl

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.