I have 4 moving violations, but none in over a year and a half.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 186)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Richie in Orange, New Jersey

67 months ago

I don't understand why all these companies will hire new drivers with litterally ZERO hours of driving. I have over 2 years of OTR experience and and several years of local, but I have 4 moving violations in the last 3 years and I can't even get anyone to talk to me about a job. I am working local again, and I just don't like it. Can anyone reccomend a company?

HELP ME!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

jerry in Chattanooga, Tennessee

67 months ago

Richie in Orange, New Jersey said: I don't understand why all these companies will hire new drivers with litterally ZERO hours of driving. I have over 2 years of OTR experience and and several years of local, but I have 4 moving violations in the last 3 years and I can't even get anyone to talk to me about a job. I am working local again, and I just don't like it. Can anyone reccomend a company?

HELP ME!!!

try ash trucking their in tennessee they dont cared bout nothing n u dont pay tax

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Richie in East Orange, New Jersey

67 months ago

I will check Ash. Thanx for the tip!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Richie in Montclair, New Jersey

67 months ago

Richie in East Orange, New Jersey said: I will check Ash. Thanx for the tip!

I can't find Ash trucking anywhere on the internet. I also tried ash transportation. If anybody has a phone number, or any info that you think would be helpful, please post it... JERZEE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Randall in Washington, District of Columbia

67 months ago

Robards Express
2802 S Market Street,
Chattanooga, TN 37410
Email: www.robardsexpress.com

Robards Express has the same address and phone number as the carrier you are searching for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Richie in Irvington, New Jersey

67 months ago

Actually, I already got through to them. They said they don't have any trucks availabe. thank

DAVE in Whittier, California

67 months ago

Richie in Orange, New Jersey said: I don't understand why all these companies will hire new drivers with litterally ZERO hours of driving. I have over 2 years of OTR experience and and several years of local, but I have 4 moving violations in the last 3 years and I can't even get anyone to talk to me about a job. I am working local again, and I just don't like it. Can anyone reccomend a company?

HELP ME!!!

i am in the same boat are they on your DAC or your H-6

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Richie in West Orange, New Jersey

67 months ago

they are on my DAC and my MVR. i found a website with tons of companies and spent about 3 hurs calling almost all of them. if i had more than 3 violations, they won't even talk to me. I found one that i may have a chance with. who knows.
good luck brother.

67 months ago

i have 4 on my DAC 3 of them are a year old and i have been looking for a job since march

Richie in Glen Ridge, New Jersey

67 months ago

Once you're down to 3 in 3 years, you can apply anywhere. If I come across anything I will let you know. I sending an application out tomorrow. If I get any hits, I will tell you... later

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

hey thanks alot that will be great

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

james in Gaffney, South Carolina

66 months ago

I asked this question before(probably in the wrong place-sorry)but I would really like an answer. I have two speeding tickets on my MVR,one in 06 and one in 08, for speeding 10 or less miles over the limit.I am thinking of going to truck driving school and was wondering if this will hurt my chances at employment when I am finished?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

If you have three moving violations or less in the last 3 years, you can get a job with almost anyone. As far as I know, if your license is valid you can go to school for your CDL.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

DAVE in Whittier, California said: i have 4 on my DAC 3 of them are a year old and i have been looking for a job since march

Hey Dave, try smx in fort dodge, iowa. I will be out of contact for a while, so I can't respond right away. But let me know, and I'll check back with you when I get access to a computer. good luck!!!

loren in Jacksonville, Texas

66 months ago

Hi Guys,
I found some companies that will hire with 4 or 5 moving violations
www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=companies+hiring+4+moving+violations+last+3+years+&btnG=Search

Hope this helps you guys find the jobs you all are trying to find.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Natalya in Cleveland, Ohio

66 months ago

HELP ME!!!

I am woman looking for ko-driver,and partner to work together on truck.
I have CDL and Authority,truck,treiller
I would like to work with good person, why have experiance and speak English.
If you ok to be with woman on truck, please call to me. 561-38five0438

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Richie from nj in Des Moines, Iowa

66 months ago

DAVE in Whittier, California said: hey thanks alot that will be great

dave, i finished orientation at smx. i'm waiting about 5 days now for a truck. but they took me with 4 moving violations, and and accident. if you do come to smx, use my name. richie. contact me through my email. richiesaladino@msn.com this website will not allow me to post a phone number.
ANYBODY WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR INTEREST IN SMX, CONTACT ME AT

richiesaladino@msn.com

Richie from nj in Des Moines, Iowa

66 months ago

send me an email, and leave me yoiur phone number. or i will email you with my number.

Natalya in Cleveland, Ohio

66 months ago

Please send phone to yshevchenko20@yahoo.com

dave in Whittier, California

66 months ago

Hello I am looking for a job as a co driver on a team i have 13mo experance hazmat and tanker endorsment. and refer exp. want to get back on the road. please let me know if you are interested.Thank you.

Natasha in Lake Orion, Michigan

66 months ago

dave in Whittier, California said: Hello I am looking for a job as a co driver on a team i have 13mo experance hazmat and tanker endorsment. and refer exp. want to get back on the road. please let me know if you are interested.Thank you.[/QUOTE

please send your phone # to : yshevchenko20@yahoo.com,
I will call to you. Natasha

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mike in jacksonville, fl

66 months ago

HELP ME!!!

Try Covenant in chattanooga Tn..i was in the same situation and they hired me now problem...they may require u to go through thier driver refresher cours..it is a 4 day free course u do immediatley after orientation basically assesing your skills and giving u pratice if you have been out of a truck for a while..they don't count local axperience so u would probably have to go through it..good luck

robert hooks in Denver, Colorado

65 months ago

mike in jacksonville, fl said: Try Covenant in chattanooga Tn..i was in the same situation and they hired me now problem...they may require u to go through thier driver refresher cours..it is a 4 day free course u do immediatley after orientation basically assesing your skills and giving u pratice if you have been out of a truck for a while..they don't count local axperience so u would probably have to go through it..good luck

hi rob from grand junction looking to relocate i need a job are they still hiring.if so can you give me contact info. i have three tickets on my record. contact me on

monika-mh@hotmail.com or leave me a mes at this site

Richie in Newark, New Jersey

65 months ago

robert hooks in Denver, Colorado said: hi rob from grand junction looking to relocate i need a job are they still hiring.if so can you give me contact info. i have three tickets on my record. contact me on

monika-mh@hotmail.com or leave me a mes at this site

if i were you, i would stay away from covenant, and other larger companies if you want to make decent money. i worked for covenant and us express. they have pretty good work, but they don't pay squat. 3 tickets is the max, but you can still go just about anywhere. i work for smx, and i am happy so far. if you are want some more info, contact me at richiesaladino@msn.com . i will be home again around christmas and will get back to you. good luck and merry christmas... Richie

matt scanlan in San Diego, California

65 months ago

hey,ive been driving for about two years otr/hazmat,have 4moving violations,and no one will talk too me either.i have learned from my mistake of speeding!i have no accidents&drive excelent just cant get a job cause of being in a hurry,if any one nows where to find a company that will hire someone with 4speed tickets please help us/keep an eye out,thanks!

Richie in Orange, New Jersey

64 months ago

matt, if none of your tickets exceed 14 mph over, try SMX in Fort Dodge, Iowa. Use my name, Richie Saladino... let me know what they say. email me at richiesaladino@msn.com

michael in Arlington, Virginia

62 months ago

hi,
i am a truck driver with with 5 months of experience(including 2.5 months of company training). I am in a fix nd need a job. I do not have a job now because got into a snow jacknife with no injuries or no ther cars involved. I have only one ticket in 3 years other than that. can anybody give me a second chance. i am a dependable and respectful person.my email address is michellangelo05@yahoo.com. thanx

richie in Rochester, New York

62 months ago

try smithway moters xpress, also known as smx. if you want to call me, my cell is nine73 six34 two953. richie

Richard in Daytona Beach, Florida

62 months ago

HELP ME!!!

dumptruck company
the reason why is cause of their insurance carrier

"The Railsplitter" in Coronado, California

61 months ago

You drivers with f/u DAC reports should visit FLEETDIRECTORY.COM and check out some of the smaller outfits. Many of them don't bother to run a DAC, although your MVR is important. Don't waste your time with the large grinder outfits; they're just looking for more grist for their rip-off mills... Historically, I've had greater success with smaller outfits---the best had only six trucks, but drivers turned big ol' 6000-mile triangles and earned heller money... I'd be with 'em still if they hadn't gone toward teamin', which effectively squeezed me out. Anyway, many of those companies listed on the website above have hiring area info or direct links to company websites---you may have to make a few phone calls (better than waiting for e-mail replies), but what's a job worth nowadays?!? Good luck, and hang in there, because this f/u economy will eventually turn around and drivers will once more be in great demand... Adios, "The Railsplitter"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Paul Coleman in Denmark, South Carolina

61 months ago

Drivers I've enjoyed reading your blogs because there's some good information out there. I myself had a situation that I could use some insight on. About 4 years ago I failed a pre-employment drug screen with U.S. Express. I've completed a SAP class and have been cleared to perform safety sensitive duties again. Can anyone recommend a company that may accept me. I would appreciate any help that anyone has to offer. Guys we're human and make mistakes, however, should the punishment be so severe?

Bonstance in Jacksonville, Florida

61 months ago

HELP ME!!![/QUO

61 months ago

HELP ME!!!

Moving violations can be handled so that you won't have these problems. I can be reached at boneycooks@aol.com for more information.

Robert Gasperson in Discovery Bay, California

61 months ago

I have just got my CDL A with all endrosments. I have worked for DHL, Frito Lay, Rainbo and other Delivery type of companies. I got laid off from DHL and now I cant find work as a truck diver. Everyone wants 1 year behind a truck. Any suggestion on trying to find work would be great.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jerome in Sumter, South Carolina

61 months ago

I have 3 speeding tickets 10mph or less and an operating with improper lights ticket and I am having the same problem noone will give me a chance. I assume that because the ticket was for a brake light it would be an equipment violation,if anyone knows of a company please let me know. Thanks

61 months ago

Jerome in Sumter, South Carolina said: I have 3 speeding tickets 10mph or less and an operating with improper lights ticket and I am having the same problem noone will give me a chance. I assume that because the ticket was for a brake light it would be an equipment violation,if anyone knows of a company please let me know. Thanks

Jerome, email me directly and I will give you information on how to help with these speeding tickets and any possible future tickets as well, etc. Email - boneycooks@aol.com so that I may email you directly.

Jerome in Sumter, South Carolina

61 months ago

Bonstance in Jacksonville, Florida said: Jerome, email me directly and I will give you information on how to help with these speeding tickets and any possible future tickets as well, etc. Email - boneycooks@aol.com so that I may email you directly.

Thanks Bonstance, I sent you an email and I look forward to hearing from you.

asphalt cowboy in Onalaska, Washington

61 months ago

i have five moving violations in the last three years two of them were in my personal vehicle one of the two in my personal vehicle was a failure to proove ins i had ins but didnt have a valid cab card so i paid the ticket thinking it would go away and well it didnt to say the least which in turn got me another violation not knowing it was suspended i have three i live to drive and just would like to have a chance to proove i learned my lessons that no job is worth taking a risk on my license if you could help a person like me i couldnt be more thankfull anything would be great i have been driving for four and a half years and have dbls trips and my tanker endoursment have run fourty eight and alberta

Broke N down in Dallas, Texas

61 months ago

I dont enjoy reading these blogs,,,I like U am in hard times. I was layed off 2 months ago...I was a owner op for two yrs But sold my truck in 07 and went into pipelining..The economy is in the dumps as we all know..now finding a company driving job with a careless driving ticket" That is two yrs old" is holding me back..Most companies wont even talk with me...When I tell them my driving record and say I have worked for 6 companies in 3 yrs they all say the samething.. so good luck everyone we all r having the same problems....hope things will get better for all of us

sjb0715 in Cortland, New York

61 months ago

I have been on forum for a while, all comments are good. but are there any jobs out there for drivers needed in and around Syracuse, NY? I am good driver and have many years experience, and took defensive driving course. Please any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot

AO6376 in Detroit, Michigan

60 months ago

what is the oppertunity?

60 months ago

I take it that you emailed me directly with no response. If that is the case, I apologize because I obviously didn't take it that way because you didnt' give your personal email address. If you contact me by your personal email address, then I will respond. Sorry, but also I have been out of town taking some certification classess and I didn't take my computer because I knew I wouldn't have time to respond by email. Again, I totally apologize if you are looking to get information from me directly. Please just email me directly with your own email address. Thanks.

jjaguar707@yahoo.com in Atlantic Beach, Florida

59 months ago

My problem is several tickets from 2002 and 2003. Six years after I have no tickets at all which gives a six year clean mvr, I was sick for five years and just recently around the end of last year was able to pay for them. Do anyone know if I can actually get driving in a box truck or even go to truck driving school. Recently Florida decided to add points when you pay your tickets even if the tickets are really old. I would appreciate any help.

Bryan in Olympia, Washington

59 months ago

HELP ME!!!

Try FFE Transportaton which looks at 4 moving and 2 accidents toward hiring.

rock19179 in Charlottesville, Virginia

59 months ago

Paul Coleman in Denmark, South Carolina said: Drivers I've enjoyed reading your blogs because there's some good information out there. I myself had a situation that I could use some insight on. About 4 years ago I failed a pre-employment drug screen with U.S. Express. I've completed a SAP class and have been cleared to perform safety sensitive duties again. Can anyone recommend a company that may accept me. I would appreciate any help that anyone has to offer. Guys we're human and make mistakes, however, should the punishment be so severe?

Hi could you please tell me some more about the SAP! cuse im in same boat and i need help with this godbless.

59 months ago

please i need some info about the SAP!

59 months ago

I AM CDL CLASS A DRIVER WITH HAZMAT,HOLDING A FLORIDA LICENCE LOOKING FOR OTR POSITION OR OTHERS ,SOLO OR CO DRIVER.I HAVE ALMOST 2 YEAR EXPRINCE ON OTR I HAVE BEEN EVERY SIBGLE STATE , I AM HONEST ,HARDWORKER,RELIBLE AND BE ALWAYS ONTIME! IS ANYBUDY OUT THERE ,I REALY NEED A JOB ASAP AND WILLING TO START NOW! SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT bardiyaimany@yahoo.com I REALY LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON .GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND YOUR FAMILIS.

Bryan Smith in Olympia, Washington

59 months ago

If you can pass the UA drug test, clear of felony, 3 moving violations (some go up to 4 or 5), and keep any accident minor for past year up to 10 years, you will be good for many companies. Prime, Market Transport, Koch, Hicks, Stevens, Pullen Brothers, Werner, and Heartland Express should be some good companies to investigate.

Bryan Smith in Olympia, Washington

59 months ago

Robert Gasperson in Discovery Bay, California said: I have just got my CDL A with all endrosments. I have worked for DHL, Frito Lay, Rainbo and other Delivery type of companies. I got laid off from DHL and now I cant find work as a truck diver. Everyone wants 1 year behind a truck. Any suggestion on trying to find work would be great.

Depends on how much experience you have, may have to find starter company like Swift, Werner, Knight, US Express, Schneider National, CR England, or Conway. These are some of the good starter companies and there are probably more. GOOD LUCK

Paul Coleman in Denmark, South Carolina

59 months ago

First of all, your sap instructor has to have the proper credentials that will be acceptable by the FMCR. You can find a sap in your area by searching the website. Be sure you check their credential before you spend your money. You will be given an assessment which normally cost from $75.oo to $100.00. This assessment will determine if you need further treatment or not. Normally you will need further treatment because they have to make money. Every location differs in fees therefore, the more class time the higher the fees. You may also have to submit a urine test so be ready. Also, when you finish you'll have to be cleared to perform safety sensitive duties and you will have to take a return to duty urinalysis. Normally most big companies won't touch you until after five years. My suggestion is to find a small company that doesn't check dac. There are some companies that just want you to have a clean mvr. Good luck and you can e-mail me @ laley41@yahoo.com

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.