retrain

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

mike G in Colusa, California

80 months ago

Havent drove truck for 4 months, have about 2 years with Swift will I have to retrain if I go to another company? I dont think I need to but I dont know if another company will require me to retrain.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Larry in Covington Ga.

79 months ago

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and don,t let anyone tell you anything different,just take a road test and a physcial and pass drug screen and good driving record and go to work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

mike G in Colusa, California

79 months ago

well I guess that answeres that

zvezda in Chicago, Illinois

76 months ago

from trucking company.
if interested in job reply on following email adress
zvezdanamilosevic@yahoo.com

Anonymous in Gulfport, Mississippi

74 months ago

This will help with training, It goes over frieght and dealing with companies.

truck-driver-training.blogspot.com

Ronald in BR,LA in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

74 months ago

I have 4 mo. with Swift, 2 yrs ago. Would there be a company that would send me to a refreasher? If not what is my avenue for returning to trucking. I am a really good driver.

mike in jacksonville, fl

73 months ago

Ronald in BR,LA in Baton Rouge, Louisiana said: I have 4 mo. with Swift, 2 yrs ago. Would there be a company that would send me to a refreasher? If not what is my avenue for returning to trucking. I am a really good driver.

covenant transport would put u through thier refresher..its a 4 day refresher immediatly following orientation..it's basicall 4 days of backing practice to get u use to being behind the wheel again..its a good program.

DINOSAUR in Visalia, California

71 months ago

mike G in Colusa, California said: Havent drove truck for 4 months, have about 2 years with Swift will I have to retrain if I go to another company? I dont think I need to but I dont know if another company will require me to retrain.

Absolutely not---a road test at most. When you have been off two or more years retraining may be asked of a driver, depending on the amount of experience.

tom in Gainesville, Florida

58 months ago

i have 18 months in trucking after graduating from roadmaster of jax. got laid off from a local job a year ago and no budy will pick me up again. I have a perfect record half was otr half local have hazmat what can i do????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.