team trucking companies that will hire someone with a 5 year old felony

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 129)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

tlynn1116 in Canton, Ohio

42 months ago

frost12011 in Orlando, Florida said: yes the world does owe us who have done things in the past, because we have paid that debt in full required by the law. so when a debt is paid should you have to continue to pay for the same thing youved already paid for? this has gone further than it should have and a rally needs to happen because now our rights are being taken away(the pursuit of happiness)

I think everyone is the ETHICS of the situation. BY law u paid yur debt. Ethically it shows bad judgement. Bad Ethical decisions. That's what hard for a company to over look. Have u ever thought of getting yur own authority? ya know as an owner operator? then u could broker yur own freight and work for yourself..just a thought to herlp yurself and not rely on others...look for state grants and check w yur local small business association for start up costs. good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

tlynn1116 in Canton, Ohio

42 months ago

crockett in Portsmouth, Ohio said: I have a felony from '01 convicted in '02 went to prison for 1 year, i was relaeased in 03 was supposed to server one year parole but was released after 9 months because i had no problems at all. I have always dreamed of being a truck driver and can't get a chance can anyone help me? what do i have to do to prove the man tha i am? its been 7 1/2 years and have not been in trouble since. Can anyone give me a break?

check into yur own own authority...the start up cost and what not...being an owner operator..some companies will allow u to buy the truck from them...if that's not an option then look at financing and state grants for felons.. they have start up programs to help because of yur situtation.... try checking yur local better business bureau and small business assocaiton for help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mike677 in Meridian, Mississippi

41 months ago

runabout500 in Monticello, Kentucky said: I got a felony for child support in KY I have 23 years driing experence with a perfect driving record looking for a driving job

with that felony being nonviolent, yes you can get on with covenant trucking and walpole trucking, no violent or sex crimes allowed period yours will be fine i meet several drivers with these companies with felonies. just google their web sites it says they will hire felons.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Freddie in Marlinton, West Virginia

41 months ago

RabyEnterprises said: Double Take.... Give me a call. I might be able to get you on driving one of my trucks. (5 zero 1) - 7 seven 3 - 6 six 8 eight

Sorry it doesn't like letting a phone number in the reply. So I kinda coded it.
Thanks,
Matt Raby

Do u know if there is anyone out there that will hire me as otr trucker and let me take my wife.. I have an open container ticket on my license.I've been looking for a while. i got the ticket in jan. 2009 It will be off in jan. 2012... Right now i live in Slatyfork wv. wanted to move maybe to romney wv. not sure looking for a job first.I've been drivin for 21 yrs just not the last 1yr. Plz Help if u can thx u

harold in Georgetown, Texas

40 months ago

double take in Bolingbrook, Illinois said: 10/4sounds good to me butler transport is who iam working for now they will hire you just put my name Paula Hosey tr# 7624 so i get the referrel fee please

hey paula my name is harold delgado and i have a felony on my record and was wondering if i can use u as a refrence so u can get the fee. thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

snowman141 in Ozark, Arkansas

39 months ago

JohnS in Denver, Colorado said: I guess that is a decision that a felon has to make, but you can not
blame the trucking industry or anyone else for that matter because
of your past mistakes, and once you cross that line, then it is
unlikely you will be able to redeem yourself..not matter how good
you have been sense, stop thinking the world owes Mr Felon something,
they do not...

it is fairly hard to get a job with just a minor violation
or two on your record, much less being a felon...trucking
compaines are not going to ignor insurance regulations, or
the huge liability for them if they put a felon in a truck...
I know if a truck hit me, and I found out the driver was
a felon that should have been prevented from driving..
whozoom...once I got done suing, I would be set for 2 lifetimes...

I am not trying to be rude, or mean..but the trucking industry
just does not want felons, dui/dwi, messed up MVR's, messed up dac's...

find a new career...trucking is not it...

Its not just the truth, its reality...

thats sad you have to put us down like that,i have a felony thats 5 years old,its not hard just dont give up.theres 2 companys that hire felonies if you want the job,melton out of tulsa ok,and and one out of ohoma neb,oh if i hit you in my truck,good luck on suieing me,im a owner and operator,my insurence says try!!!!!!

trucker42 in Syracuse, New York

39 months ago

Jason Schaffner in Oakwood, Ohio said: Not everybody that has a felony thinks that the world owes them anything. A truck driving job should be no different to get than any other job. Why should someone with a felony not be aloud to drive a truck? What makes a difference if a driver that gets into a wreck has a felony or not? Does a felony make that person a bad driver?

thats right truck driving should not be this way I honestly believe this is just another way to keep a people down this is a system thay we live in set up for and against certain people

trucker42 in Syracuse, New York

39 months ago

can anyone help me I have a felony for cds back in 2001 I got my cdl in 2008 all I've been able to get is trucking jobs like moving companies but i did not get my cdl for that where you still have to work hard physically where can i get a over the road trucking job

r.conley84@yahoo.com in Louisville, Kentucky

39 months ago

i have been out of trucking for 3 years i had a roll over acciden.
is there a o/o out there that will let me work for them i have all
my points and 1 accident on record.
need to try and get back in the trucking busness.
let me know at my user name or r.conley84@yahoo.com serious replys onley....

lost169 in Columbus, Ohio

39 months ago

r.conley84@yahoo.com in Louisville, Kentucky said: i have been out of trucking for 3 years i had a roll over acciden.
is there a o/o out there that will let me work for them i have all
my points and 1 accident on record.
need to try and get back in the trucking busness.
let me know at my user name or r.conley84@yahoo.com serious replys onley....

dont fill bad ive been looking for almost two years to get back in the driver set but with a roll over on your dac report insurance wont take you until 5 years old i rolled a dump truck back in 09 and been looking ever since so if you hear anything please let me know....thanx my email in nance_m169@yahoo.com

39 months ago

i have reports onn my dac and there is nothing on my report on my accident

lost169 in Seymour, Indiana

39 months ago

r.conley84@yahoo.com in Louisville, Kentucky said: i have reports onn my dac and there is nothing on my report on my accident

mine is not on mine either but when they call to verified if you work there.....they will tell them everything that you have done wrong....like i said im in the same boat and it is not me that im worried about it my wife and kids that i most concern about

pbtrucking in Rock Hill, South Carolina

39 months ago

If there are any owner operators looking work please email pbtransportllc@yahoo.com. 53' reefers are preferred but we can discuss other options as well. I run my business out of Rock Hill, SC.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

steve in Houston, Texas

39 months ago

JohnS in Denver, Colorado said: I guess that is a decision that a felon has to make, but you can not
they do not...

you're an idiot

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

snowman141 in Siloam Springs, Arkansas

39 months ago

for comment,thats why i make 6 digit figure a year and you dont,quit giving those guys the wronng impression,there is alot of companys out there that give felonys a second chance,so im not an idiot,a well paid OWNER & OPERATOR,and my company knows about my felony,so shut the hell up,and go get a real job,sounds like you dont have one.lmao

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

cary in Mesquite, Texas

39 months ago

RabyEnterprises said: Double Take.... Give me a call. I might be able to get you on driving one of my trucks. (5 zero 1) - 7 seven 3 - 6 six 8 eight

Thanks,
Matt Raby

yes i have drivin truck simce 1990 have deferred adjudication case in 2005 and finished amd cant get a trucking job pls hlp me mr raby

cary in Mesquite, Texas

39 months ago

mr raby pls contact me at im interested in a trucking job

Tonyandmary06 in Ottawa, Illinois

38 months ago

Adriane P in Lithonia, Georgia said: Send me your contact info.

Sending you the contact info, would you accept contact info from anyone? My husband has a felony charge for drug possession from 2004. Has been clean ever since. He had his CDL and has been out of a truck for 10 years. He is wanting to go back to school but does not want to spend the money on it if he can't get a job. Please let us know.

Donna in Lagrange, Georgia

38 months ago

To anybody who slams on one-time offender felons who have made a mistake... SHAME ON YOU!! There's not ONE person out there who hasn't broken the law, just a bunch of finger-pointers who have yet to be caught. If you go 56mph in a 55 zone, YOU HAVE BROKEN THE LAW!!! So look at your own self before you go slamming on someone else. You may not want to drive near a truck driver with a felony, but I bet your ass they don't wanna drive near you either!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

khcslip in Johnston, Rhode Island

38 months ago

Hello, I'm a new driver...just got my Class A...held a class B for 20 years...drove 10 wheelers but am fairly new to tractor trailer...I have driven before and I can drive, no doubt....does anyone know who may hire a new driver and an experienced (my fiance has over 25 years OTR)driver as a team? No drug charges, no felonies, no criminal record! Thank you so much!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dex9 in Newark, New Jersey

37 months ago

Having that same problem here up north can't do any thing about the 10 year back round check its there five years ago the threat with former wife have not found a company that would except with 7 years exp.newark,nj 07103 DEX1968

Dex1968 in Newark, New Jersey

37 months ago

Do anyone know of any companies' that are Felony friendly up north Newark area Class A Drive with 7 years experience BECAUSE IT'S NOT (SALSON) ooooohs.salutions to you all

indymama61 in Indianapolis, Indiana

35 months ago

does any company out there take a driver with there trying to say 2 accidents but they where insident.have 6 months with one company and 5 months with one that shows been with a trainer. thanks indymama61

indymama61 in Indianapolis, Indiana

35 months ago

does any company out there take a driver with there trying to say 2 accidents but they where insident.have 6 months with one company and 5 months with one that shows been with a trainer. thanks indymama61

TruckForce Enterprises in Scottsdale, Arizona

35 months ago

double take said: does anyone know any companys that will hire teams with one driver having a 5 year old felony and 17 years of driving over the road

We are currently looking for drivers. If you are interested (no experience is ok), email us your resume at trukforce.road@gmail.com along with a brief summary about yourself.

35 months ago

melindamewborn@yahoo.com in Douglasville, Georgia said: I have a drug charge from 2001 and i just git my cdl have you found a job. got my cdl oct 8, 2010 want to work

We are currently looking for drivers. If you are interested (no experience is ok), email us your resume at trukforce.road@gmail.com along with a brief summary about yourself.

35 months ago

khcslip in Johnston, Rhode Island said: Hello, I'm a new driver...just got my Class A...held a class B for 20 years...drove 10 wheelers but am fairly new to tractor trailer...I have driven before and I can drive, no doubt....does anyone know who may hire a new driver and an experienced (my fiance has over 25 years OTR)driver as a team? No drug charges, no felonies, no criminal record! Thank you so much!

We are looking for team drivers...if you are interested, please email us at truckforce.road@gmail.com

Eric in Tulsa, Oklahoma

34 months ago

Im in desperate need of a job i have a class a license and i Paid 5 grand for it on top of that i have a perfect driving record i hae 0 marks on my license since i got my license when i was 18 im now 42 if any one could help please let me know thanks

PeterbiltMan in Littleton, Colorado

34 months ago

Hey everyone i am 18 years old and i am getting my class a cdl shortly but i would like to have a job set up. Problem is i can only drive intrastate. I would be willing to relocate if anybody knows a good company.

doward1 in Romeo, Michigan

34 months ago

I would check out www.otrdriversneeded.com I am hired by these guys and am pretty sure that as long as its a non-violent crime and is decently old (not sure where the cut off point is) they dont really care but im not sure.... oh wait no its within the past 10 years.

So if its 10 years or older than your ok. sorry..

TruckDriverPositions.com in Indianapolis, Indiana

34 months ago

We have over 100 Partner Carriers you can apply to instantly, all at once. Most of them are forgiving when it comes to 1 DUI. Especially after 5 years.

www.truckdriverpositions.com/get-hired-now.html

doug in Columbus, Ohio

34 months ago

I have 7 year old felonies for drugs in ohio and filed to get them expunged and isnt looking so well. I have been clean and well for the 7 years and am starting a trucking school, but i dont want to waste my time nor money if it is going to be hard to find a job driving. Anyone know of anywhere or any options for me to drive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mitchell in Delton, Michigan

33 months ago

oldpunko in Sacramento, California said: my name is kevin black i am hearing impaired just fresh out of school last year 2009 and only issue is driving record one speeding ticket since 2008 and one minor accident reported but no ticket writin /july2007 I have no other issues dui oor felony none so what soever. so what gives ?

As long as you can pass the physical, you should not have any problems getting hired. I don't believe a hearing impairment would disqualify you as long as it can be corrected or improved with hearing aids to within acceptable stadards(you have to be able to hear for oncoming trains, sirens, and probably instructions from DOT officers.) Check out DOT regulations on it to be sure. Other than that, maybe your just looking at the wrong companies.
I'm assuming that your talking about just getting out of driving school and not high school, but if not - you have to be 21 to hold a Federal CDL.

Jonezin in Golden, Colorado

33 months ago

I'm looking for some drivers, some ups and downs are OK, must have at least 2yrs that are verifiable. Must be able to run at least 600 miles a day consistently 650 to 700 a day would be better. Teams are OK. Pets and riders ok.

Also looking for those who want to be owner operators.
Same as above apply. And 1500 down.

Both groups no forced dispatched, runs start in Idaho on potato loads to the east cost. Broker loads back to Idaho. 2 1/2 to 3 weeks out. NO NYC, New England states or Florida. We mostly run east of I-15.

Please email me with your question if your interested as well as your MVR an DAC issues. I want to know these up front. Pay rate is based on my insurance rate if I get you approved.

Jonezinrc@gmail.com

steve in chandler in Chandler, Arizona

33 months ago

i am looking for a driving job out of phoenix' its been hard for me last year i have gotten a speeding ticket. in my own car doing a 48 in a 25, and i also have a miner accident if u can hire me please get back to me at

Jonezin in Dover, Pennsylvania

33 months ago

email me with the details

33 months ago

i am i search of a driving job frome louisville ky my rollover accident is almost 3.5 years old and althoe it has been long enough for a 3 year clear history i stilll can't get a job driving because i was out so long can some one help me find a job i am almost on the street reach me a r.conley84@yahoo.com or 5 zero 2 2 nine 5 4 nine four fourthanks

33 months ago

lost169 in Columbus, Ohio said: dont fill bad ive been looking for almost two years to get back in the driver set but with a roll over on your dac report insurance wont take you until 5 years old i rolled a dump truck back in 09 and been looking ever since so if you hear anything please let me know....thanx my email in nance_m169@yahoo.com

my roll over is not on my dac.. nor is the accident but it is on the psp

Terrence in Springfield, Ohio

33 months ago

All reply's must email me I don't check this broad often. I'm working on a few guys who has emailed me. Thanks

hammond100 in Redcar, United Kingdom

33 months ago

What Don Tyler in Vernal has not told you about is the sheer number of suicides that he has on his conscience. This is because of his attitude towards everyone he knows and meets. He ran a business doing steel decking with Jim Dover, and several of their employees committed suicide. This business was based on Skippers Lane in Middlesbrough.

I have just discovered that the name of the company Don Tyler was running with Jim Dover was called Deck 'n' Steel Site Services Limited which was run from the Evans Business Centre on Skippers Lane, Middlesbrough.

They disappeared owing many hundreds of thousands of pounds to many cliants, and the business was part of the Carnaby Structures Limited business based in Bridlington. They had several other companies such as a company supplying building supplies and materials. This was called Equipt.

Don Tyler's has many suicides on his consience and his wife Jan Tyler presently works for DTW in Guisborough. Jim Dover drove his own wife to suicide.

I run a charity organisation which is presently based in the building where they occupied, and we are having to deal with all their former clients who constantly visit looking for their money. I have had a visit from someone this morning who is owed £98,000 by them, and would be interested if anyone knows their whereabouts.

If you come across them, do not have any business dealings with them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

riley in Lafayette, Louisiana

32 months ago

double take said: does anyone know any companys that will hire teams with one driver having a 5 year old felony and 17 years of driving over the road

I am in the same boat as you i have a five year old conviction and having hard time finding a job if you hav any info that can help me i wouldbe thankful. My email is rileydugas@yahoo.com.............thanks riley

presey in Pioneer, California

31 months ago

hi all, i just want to reply to the new drivers out there looking for company driving employment and that is>>>Prime,Inc.and CRST, both hire on new CDL drivers, my husband and were brand new CDL grad/student inexperienced drivers right out of a private CDL school in CO, we are both native northern Californians,we drove for both companies as new drivers, on dedicated accounts, made money, and then we decided to lease with cr england,,,BAD MISTAKE!!!do not lease any truck with any company!!!Bad jew jew, and you'll be in the poor house quick!! Well now after 3 driving for us both, we are checking out Crete, and Schneider right now,,,,any comments on those two companies we would welcome. We will not drive at all for any morman trucking companies; cr england, pride, knight!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lee in Mahomet, Illinois

31 months ago

they do not...

Wow, you're one ignorant hick.

sap4670 in Decatur, Georgia

31 months ago

Adriane P in Lithonia, Georgia said: Send me your contact info.

Adriane P,

I am currently attending GA Driving Academy,pursing a CDL license. I am finding it difficult finding a trucking company who will employ someone who has a misdemeanor (drug charge) which will be 5 years old in December 2011. I am wondering if you would be able to assist me with my search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mark12 in Benton, Arkansas

30 months ago

Thanks,
Matt Raby

could you give me more information on how to begin driving with having a three to four year old dwi i on my record

mark12 in Benton, Arkansas

30 months ago

Can you please post me with information on how to begin driving again with a three four year old dwi on my record

Freddie in Grantsville, Maryland

30 months ago

Thanks,
Matt Raby

Raby Enterprices do u hire solo drivers Otr... I have a ticket open container it comes off in jan 2012.. I live in WV. Do u hire there?

rtaylor1969 in Denver, North Carolina

30 months ago

I am looking at buying a truck within the next 3 weeks and I will need a driver based out of Smyrna, TN (Nashville, TN) area to drive my rig....Please let me know if there is anyone out there that would be interested in long haul trucking. Pay will be based on experience.

jdonnellsr in Winter Haven, Florida

29 months ago

recentcdlgraduate in Forrest City, Arkansas said: I too am having a hard time finding anyone out there in the trucking industry to give me a break. I was convicted in 2003 for obtaining prescription drugs by fraud x2 and served almost 2 years in Mississippi prison. I have been out since November 2005 and maintained steady employment and am no longer on any type of probation. I never failed any drug test while on probation and I recently graduated from truck Driving school. If society isn't willing to give a rehabilitated felon a chance at a life to suceed and be productive this is a reason why so many people give up and end back up in prison somewhere.

that is so true because won't nobody give a convicted felon a second chance and we do deserve one.

crhord in Redding, California

29 months ago

Adriane P in Lithonia, Georgia said: Send me your contact info

chris crhord at gmail. i needthesame help. i got a reward for somebody that get me on with my felonies.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.