are there any companies who will hire possession charges from 1984/85 mar/coc

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

tomcat in Indianapolis, Indiana

29 months ago

my wife and i though that with hard work and change a person would not be penalized for life and be given a second chance to make a life in an over the road career can any one give me some advice my charges are in 1985/84 i was young and dumb have a clean driving record and haven't been in trouble just minor misdemeanors thats only been on in ten years

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Pro Advance Trucking in Brooklyn, New York

24 months ago

If you are still looking for work, you can contact me with your situation. Then we can take it from there.

Dan

The Logistics Group in Chandler, Arizona

21 months ago

Are you still looking for work? Please email me for details on the driving positions we have available.

Thanks,
Rachel

rrichdale@logisticsgroupaz.com

goldenrule in Birmingham, Alabama

8 months ago

tomcat in Indianapolis, Indiana said: my wife and i though that with hard work and change a person would not be penalized for life and be given a second chance to make a life in an over the road career can any one give me some advice my charges are in 1985/84 i was young and dumb have a clean driving record and haven't been in trouble just minor misdemeanors thats only been on in ten years

You might try this site. There are several companies on there that hire drivers with records like yours:
truckdriverjobsinamerica.com/

You could also just call and ask the companies directly from the companies page on that site. Pretty slick.
truckdriverjobsinamerica.com/companies/

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.