are you looking for a good company

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Roger Santos in Baldwin Park, California

80 months ago

I have just completed 16,500k miles of driving and I will be completing my last 21 day of training next month. I am interested in getting local work with only occasional weekend work. Does such an animal exist. I live In West Covina. CA Please let me know if there are any possible employment opportunities that I can look into once I get back from my last 21 days of training.

Thank You,

Roger Santos

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

hamid zand in Toronto, Ontario

80 months ago

i am looking for job.i am truck driver.i have good exprience for 5 years

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

daniel cafalone in Canandaigua, New York

79 months ago

my #is [Edited by Host] . im interested in speaking with you about the job that youadvertised for. I meet the prerequisites you mentioned and im a good, safe, lifetime accident free driver. I went to trkjob4u@yahoo.com and this is where it went. Hope im in the right spot. If not, will somone please contact me and direct me? I want to work regionally so I can have consistent visits with my children. please help with suggestions. Thank-you.

***Message from Host***
Contact info deleted Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile Also please be cautious when sending your information to anyone on the forums.

LUIS in Longwood, Florida

78 months ago

I HAVE 17 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN TRUKING AND WILL LIKE TO FIND A JOB FIRST LOCAL AND 2 DEDICATED IF YOU GOT SOMETHING LIKE THAT PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL MY CELL NUM IS 321-437-5347 I ALSO GOT A FRIEND LOOKING FOR WORK I WILL APRECIATE YOU GIVE ME A CALL OR SEND ME YOU NUM TO GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU THANKS

crazyrussian

70 months ago

Hi, I am in Los Angeles CA. Have a class A CDL with double/tripple, tank and hazmat. Looking for reagional work...11 western... Clean MVR. Let me know if you have anything for me. Thanks. CRAZYRUSSIAN3685@YAHOO.COM

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.