Ultrasonographer Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (1365) - Start a Discussion

ryanw4130 in San Diego, California

Updated 9 months ago

ATTENTION all 3D 4D ultrasound buisnesses! Owning your own 4d ultrasound clinic. - 6 Replies

I have a lot of ob gyn experience (and 3d/4d) and am looking into starting my own 3d 4d buisness. I have completed a lot of research from what name...

amazing tech in idaho falls, Idaho

Updated 9 months ago

How many exams do you do per shift? - 9 Replies

Just curious what the average workload was for most people. On a day shift here it is between 8-11. On nights I usually do 5-8.

S Mayer

Updated 9 months ago

Has anyone volunteered in a Medical Mission Trip as an Ultrasound Technologist? - 42 Replies

Hi, We are looking for a volunteer ultrasonographer to help at our free clinic in Baja, Mexico (between Rosarito and Ensenada.) We have had...

lazurm in East Meadow, New York

Updated 9 months ago

Opinions about IAMP in New York? - 480 Replies

I'm currently a student at the Manhattan campus and I' very dissapointed with the quality of education and with the school being run more like a...

indecisivekat in Memphis, Tennessee

Updated 9 months ago

sonography at 37+ - 88 Replies

With a Bachelor in Education and Literature, I still wish for a career as a Sonographer. But worry about being able to get through the pre-req.s and...

Tiffanylola in Weston, Florida

NSU vs BC

Can anyone compare NSU and Broward College? Is one program better than the other?

indecisivekat in Memphis, Tennessee

Ultrasound or Physical Therapy Assistant

Hey...I need help..does anyone have any opinions about these fields? I am at Southwest for trying to be approve for their physical therapy assistant...

Andrew Zinovyev in Hong Kong

Updated 10 months ago

So many questions.... - 9 Replies

I'm thinking of getting a medical sonography degree, but I have a ton of questions about the job! There are so many specializations in this field....

probelogic in Perth, Australia

Are you seeking for ultrasound care help ?

Are you seeking for your ultrasound care help ? Probe Testing,Probe Repairs,Probe Care,Probe Labs,Probe Replacements

Tiffanylola in Weston, Florida

Updated 10 months ago

ARDMS - 189 Replies

Im hearing from alot of people how hard it is for folks coming from unaccredited schools to get their first job. Let me set the record traight....

Mehak in Elk Grove, California

Updated 10 months ago

Ultrasound Jobs in Canada - 7 Replies

Does anyone know the job market in Canada? Are jobs hard to find like they are in the U.S.? If not where exactly are the jobs in Canada?

Lana in Rancho Cordova, California

Updated 10 months ago

Ultrasound Tech Programs in San Jose - 106 Replies

Has anyone ever heard of the school Institute for Medical Education in San Jose? I am looking to get some information at this fairly new school and...

Britt Reid in Asheville, North Carolina

Updated 10 months ago

Medical sonography with expunged record - 7 Replies

Hello, I am looking to peruse a career in medical sonography. A couple years ago I was wrongly charged with simple assault - domestic violence....

Sage in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Updated 10 months ago

Ultrasound/ RVT Schools in Oklahoma?? - 10 Replies

I was wondering if anyone has attended any of the sonography programs in the OKC area?? I know that University of Oklahoma offers a Bachelor's degree...

Anxious in Mobile, Alabama

Ultrasound abdomen registry

Hi everyone! I'm getting ready to take my abdomen registry soon and would greatly appreciate any tips, notes or anything that could help/make me feel...

car199 in Pharr, Texas

sonographer

Clinical office high volume must be register or eligible with the ARDMS no call or weekend

o_oreally in Torrance, California

Updated 11 months ago

Platt College vs. Coast Community College- Ultrasound Tech Program- What was your experience like??? - 2 Replies

I’ve been researching medical careers for the past year that I’ve been interested in, and so far I’ve narrowed it down to three choices: Respiratory...

Jseda in Florida

Ardms pediatric registry

Hello has anyone taken the seminar or the actual pediatric registry now being given by ARDMS? If yes what did you use to study and are you...

Rkn in Knoxville, Tennessee

Updated 11 months ago

Cardiac Sonographer job - 1 Reply

I am cardiac sonographer perform Adult echo only I scan with both hands, though I need training with stress Echo. I am looking for a job in my field...

TheConferenceBoardofCanada in Toronto, Ontario

Did you train as an ultrasound technician in Canada?

If so, this survey of graduates and students of career colleges might be for you. This brief online survey is meant to learn more about the...

Updated 11 months ago

How hard to get into Vanderbilt's sonography program? About to graduate with BA in psych - 3 Replies

I'm about to graduate college with a bachelors in psychology. I really want to get into a sonography program and am willing to relocate anywhere. I...

jkar in Texas

Updated 11 months ago

How hard is it to get into NY Methodist Sonography program? - 3 Replies

I'm about to graduate from college and I'm getting my bachelors in psychology but I really want to go into sonography. Since I live in NYC, I'm...

sahar in Calgary, Alberta

Updated 11 months ago

Diagnostic medical sonography at CNIH and SAIT any advice - 3 Replies

Hello, I am an international medical graduate who currently live in Calgary, Alberta. I have a master degree in Audiology from my home country and...

Rita in Etobicoke, Ontario

Looking for study partner for spi exam(exam in September

Looking for study partner for spi exam(exam in September ) Hi , I am looking for study partner for spi exam ,if any one i looking for study partner...

Rita in Etobicoke, Ontario

looking for study partner for vascular exam(exam in September ) Hi , I am looking for study partner for spi exam ,if any one i

looking for study partner for spi exam(exam in September ) Hi , I am looking for study partner for spi exam ,if any one interested please contact me

rginna7 in California

Updated 11 months ago

ARDMS Breast Davies CD Mock Exam - 11 Replies

Hello, I am selling my current Davies CD Mock Exam for the Ultrasound ARDMS Breast exam. It was bought new from Davies website. It is in mac...

MEG in Mobile, Alabama

Updated 12 months ago

Abdomen registry exam - 1 Reply

ESP the way to go. Make pass with flying colors

kaseyyxo in Allentown, Maryland

Best way to become ultrasound tech if?

I am going into my third year at a community college. Last year I was part time because I was going to do an RN program but am now feeling I should...

bubblytoes in Cropwell, Alabama

Breast Registry

I'm wanting to study for the breast registry and am open to all recommendations from those who have passed. Did you attend a conference, what...

Temi in Mississauga, Ontario

Updated 12 months ago

ARDMS - 1 Reply

HI, does anybody know about atif ARDMS course preparation in mississauga.I need contact no.and address if anyone know please do share and want to...

Temi in Mississauga, Ontario

ultrasound teaching

Can anyone help me by providing number of Mr Atif Moin in mississauga or know any other authentic person for ultrasound courses.

Bordersvm in Columbia, South Carolina

Updated 12 months ago

ESP Physics and Abdomen review books - 13 Replies

I have spiral bound copies of the ESP physics from 2009, and Abdomen review books from 2009. They are copies, so the pics in the abdomen are not the...

Pinky P in Memphis, Tennessee

Background check for DMS Program

I will be applying at MLH University Hospital Program and I know there is a pre-admission background check. Is this credit check plus criminal? Or...

legnally in New Jersey

study partner for vascular exam ( exam in august)

Hi, I am looking for study partner for my vascular exam , if any one interested please email at an87788@gmail.com

legnally in New Jersey

looking for study partner for vascular exam(exam in august)

Hi , I am looking for study partner for vascular exam ,if any one interested please contact an87788@gmail.com .

Updated 12 months ago

Salary Expectations - 6 Replies

Hi everyone! I just completed school as well as my registries and am finally about to begin the process of looking for a job. I have been told a...

Karry in Massachusetts

Updated 12 months ago

Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Program - 43 Replies

Hi everyone. After too much time struggling and suffering, trying to find some direction for my life, I've finally done it. Sonography! I honestly...

NHS0782 in Portland, Oregon

Updated 13 months ago

From Brazil - 5 Replies

I am a Doc from Brazil and would like to know which school have courses for people abroad US.

adgst2 in Somerset, Pennsylvania

Updated 13 months ago

ESP BREAST REVIEW BOOK - 9 Replies

I am looking to buy a recent esp (edeleman) breast review book.

1 in San Francisco, United Kingdom

1 in San Francisco, United Kingdom

JasMcCory in Chino Hills, California

Updated 13 months ago

BEWARE OF POSTERS WHO WORK AT RIVALS OF West Coast Ultrasound Institute - 37 Replies

I have noticed a disturbing trend on this forum. It seems that many negative posts have been written by people who are employed by rivals of West...

simplysak in Portland, Oregon

Updated 13 months ago

Washburn University - 19 Replies

I have been excepted at Washburn University and hope to get into the cardiac sonography major. Has any one had experience with this school? how good...

joyce credle in columbus, Georgia

Updated 14 months ago

Ultrasound Classes - 2 Replies

I contacted Sanford Brown about taking the Sonography Classes, the informed me that they were closing. A friend told me about IMU, any one know...

Borkn in Pensacola, Florida

Updated 14 months ago

Ultrasound...worth it? - 2 Replies

My husband and I will be moving to Virginia next month and I am really hoping to get back to school. I originally wanted to be a nurse, then...

erin.leighh in Westminster, California

Updated 15 months ago

Orange Coast College - 29 Replies

Hey everyone...I was wondering if anyone here attended/is attending Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa...I am thinking about attending and I wanted...

IK in Roswell, Georgia

medicare reimbursement Abdomen registrant by ARDMS

I am registered in echo and vascular.. but I do abdomen studies as well..^^ I am the only tech from my lab. Recently someone told me that I...

Cassie Earley in washington court house, Ohio

Malpractice insurance

I currently work for a 3D-4D imaging center and am looking at doing some contract work for a medical imaging center. I am RDMS certified and the...

sono man in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

work

it seems that most of the hospitals are only hiring young female with no experience only to let them go after a month just to do Transvaginal exams...

Orkin in Pensacola, Florida

Updated 15 months ago

Diagnoatic Sonography Daily Task Questions - 2 Replies

Hi! I'm currently looking into taking this program and I have some questions for anyone who is currently a sonographer. 1) When I look at any...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.