Ultrasonographer Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (1279) - Start a Discussion

SheenaRT

Updated 5 months ago

Echo Student....Is CAAHEP accrediation necessary? - 4 Replies

Anybody have experience or knowledge about the AZ Heart Institute Echo Program? It's now 18 months long and 32k but not accredited by CAAHEP. I'm...

LaurenAlexis0924

Updated 5 months ago

ESP Physics and Abdomen review books - 13 Replies

Is this the actual workbook or a copy

Karry

Updated 5 months ago

Diagnostic Medical sonography programs - 1 Reply

Your going to need to look at http://www.caahep.org/ and find a school you wish you attend. This site has all the accredited programs. Some school...

Chris

Updated 5 months ago

question about ultrasound images - 2 Replies

[QUOTE who="Amanda in Liberty, Texas"]Not familiar with Veterinary ultrasound but every ultrasound machine I have worked with we were able to burn...

Amanda

Davies Vascular Mock Exam CD-ROM

I am looking for Davies Vascular CD-ROM if anyone has a copy for sale please email me at amanda.d.denny@gmail.com Thanks!

deltasquadron

Updated 5 months ago

Questions on getting certified in specialties after the SPI - 5 Replies

Bcc and tcc are very good schools based on previous students I've spoken with (and they are caahep accredited). To answer your question, depending on...

Travis Cram

Updated 5 months ago

ultrasound physics tutor - 2 Replies

I am a tutor for ultrasound physics If you are still in need of a tutor feel free to contact me Travisleecram@gmail.com

Dontbelieveit

Updated 5 months ago

Who would give new grads a break? - 20 Replies

[QUOTE who="ThinkAgain in Cleveland, Ohio"]The question was not if ultrasound is a needed tool, this goes without saying. The question is about new...

Karry

Updated 5 months ago

Looking at three different DMS programs - opinions needed - 2 Replies

You need to look at accreditation? Just bc they say they will get you a job doesnt mean they will. I see lots of empty promises. I wouldn't do #3 at...

Karry

Updated 5 months ago

Ultrasound hard to find jobs - 1 Reply

A year is really not that much. Many jobs want 2/3. Id stay put until you get a chance. I'm from Cal too but don't want to move back, but surely...

Daniel

Updated 5 months ago

Criminal background and ARDMS - 14 Replies

Help!!![/QUOTE] I am in my second semester of an Ultrasound program and have come across the nightmare of the same issue that you are ...

Pricilla93

Updated 5 months ago

applying to Kaiser CAAHEP accredited school - 7 Replies

where are you going to school?

viks

Updated 5 months ago

Opinions about IAMP in New York? - 504 Replies

I agree. This school is a joke. I graduated in 2010 and yet to find a job. I have $25000 in loans that went to no good use. Terrible mistake going to...

Elina

Updated 5 months ago

Thinking about ultrasound tech or sonorgrapher - 19 Replies

[QUOTE who="huh in Harrisonburg, Virginia"]I actually used to work at a hospital in Illinois,also California. I'm from florida. My first job was in...

CFIscammed

Updated 5 months ago

Central Florida Institute - 378 Replies

If you we're a victim of CFI and never got an externship or a job but paid your tuition and were funded by Salle Mae contact me at kemzs@tampabay.rr.c...

Michelle000

Updated 5 months ago

ARDMS Ultrasound Certification vs. Accredited Sonography Program - 1321 Replies

Central Florida Institute!

Michelle000

Updated 5 months ago

Don't go to Central Florida Institute - Bait and Switch Scam - 2 Replies

i think our dream came true!! it looks like it's closing on their website and Facebook and it says they withdrew from their accreditation on caahep....

Lola

Updated 5 months ago

abdomen ultrasound - 8 Replies

Hi awan! I have few abdominal ultrasound book. let me know your email, I'll email you. Thanks http://www.rbisolar.com http://www.roughbros.com

KT

Updated 5 months ago

ATTENTION all 3D 4D ultrasound buisnesses! Owning your own 4d ultrasound clinic. - 4 Replies

Thank you for your help. I will keep you updated. No new news as of yet.

Chozin

Updated 5 months ago

Yale-New Haven Hospital's School of Diagnostic Ultrasound in New Haven, Connecticut - 28 Replies

[QUOTE who="Think in Suffield, Connecticut"]There are no to few ultrasound jobs in CT. I'm about to graduate from Gateway & no one has a job lined...

ray

Updated 6 months ago

Getting a job as an Ultra Sound Tech? - 1 Reply

Very hard to find a job, even part-time. Just remember, you will be competing with other techs who have more experience & credentials than you (as a...

ihaveaquestion

Ultrasound for cattle on humans?

Hi there, I'm trying to get an answer to a a question regarding ultrasounds. So far, I've had no luck. Maybe someone on this forum will have the...

Fatima M

Updated 6 months ago

ARDMS exam material - 1 Reply

Im selling the ESP workbook.. i have the obgyn and vascular also the davies CD obgyn and vascular all you need to pass either exam!! message me...

Fatima M

Updated 6 months ago

ARDMS Vascular Exam - 5 Replies

Im selling the ESP workbook.. i have the obgyn and vascular (2013 edition) also the davies CD obgyn and vascular all you need to pass either...

Jody

Updated 6 months ago

CAAHEP NYC Accredited Sonography School Question - 10 Replies

OMG, I'm so confused after reading all your comment. I'm a 43 year old woman and looking for a career change. I rec'd my Associates Degree and 1 year...

Liz

Edleman Abdomen book from seminar wanted

Please email me if you have one to sell, my email: lizcures@yahoo.com. Thanks everyone!

terri4

Updated 6 months ago

Moving out of state for jobs. Advice appreciated. - 8 Replies

[QUOTE who="BN Collins in Texas"]Should I apply before I have passed my registry exams? From what I’ve heard, hospitals will throw your application...

KT

4D ultrasound business in NY

Im looking to start a 4D ultrasound business in NY. Does anyone know what the laws, rules, and regulations are on this kind of business in NY? Does...

Zayna Maaz

Updated 6 months ago

I'm selling my Ultrasound books & Davies CD Rom - 25 Replies

I have the Davies CDROM OBGYN FOR MAC if interested email me zoonzoon@Live.com

wendy

Updated 6 months ago

ARDMS SPI - 4 Replies

[QUOTE who="Gemini_breeze in Rutherford, New Jersey"]I'm taking the ARDMS April 19th. Anyone local want to form a study group? Local to me is...

atlgirl

Updated 6 months ago

selling all the books for echo and vascular registry stuff - 1 Reply

i mean 2000 dollar.. i added one more zero. please email me if you are interested.

Hillary

Updated 6 months ago

Want to buy Adult Echocardiography workbook - 10 Replies

My email address is: Imagoofball12@gmail.com

Dontbelieveit

Updated 6 months ago

! year program in FL - 3 Replies

One year of schooling? How are you going to get several years of clinicals then?

ray

Updated 6 months ago

Thinking of becoming a Sonographer in New York City. Any advice? - 3 Replies

[QUOTE who="Yakymi in New York, New York"]Hi all.I am thinking of becoming a Sonographer, I currently applied for LIU Brooklyn. Is it a good college...

Britni

Updated 6 months ago

How much would a cardiovascular Sonography command in the form of an hourly salary? - 3 Replies

However, I should mention you can work your way up by being registered in more than just one field and especially if you work in pediatrics you'll...

Andromeda

Updated 6 months ago

Cypress College, CA - 2 Replies

[QUOTE who="LoganJohn in Los Angeles, California"]Hi Andromeda, There is a long waiting list at Cypress college right now, I know cuz I'm in U/S...

LetsShareKnowledge

Updated 6 months ago

ARDMS ULTRASOUND DMS SPI QUESTION - 2 Replies

Tony Clement - Thank you very much for your response guidance, reference and support as well as encouragement to push through this all. I contacted...

ray

Updated 6 months ago

Hey! Why are they saying only $25k per anumm for the DMS career?! - 3 Replies

[QUOTE who="nectarbean in somewhere, New York"]I don't mean to be harsh, but if you are choosing a career in healthcare for the money, you might be...

Karry

Updated 6 months ago

Spi material I posted on eBay. - 2 Replies

If you email me ill explain Sonostudent14@yahoo.com

larry

Updated 6 months ago

Help! Need more ultrasound training. - 29 Replies

Yeah, we do that too with our employees. You need to keep getting trained in order to keep it up with the technology. <a href="http://www.ultrasoun...

Karry

Updated 6 months ago

Any advice for HS students??? - 1 Reply

I have found most require the same prerequisites. If you can take any courses in HS that get college credits, DO IT. Eng,college algebra, anatomy...

L6870

Study Materials for Sale!

I finally passed my RVT exam, and have study materials for sale. I also have some general and echo materials for sale as well. I've taken my RDMS and...

Karry

Updated 6 months ago

No sonography programs around.. - 1 Reply

Do you have any college work? I would start with the basics if you havent yet. ( eng, anatomy,physics,algebra, speech) You could go the xray route...

brasherk

Updated 7 months ago

IUD Med in Mobile Alabama - 1 Reply

[QUOTE who="Meg in Baton Rouge, Louisiana"]Looking for input from current/past students that have attended the Institute of Ultrasound Diagnostics in...

Amber

Updated 7 months ago

Salary in South Florida - 3 Replies

No it's usually not that bad.45k is an insult.Just like any career path, salary of course is lower down south than the north eastern states,cost of...

LGR from New Jersey

Updated 7 months ago

Does anyone know about something " Kirtland Community College" vascular sonography online program ??? - 2 Replies

Karry THANK you so much for you time, that was very helpful. I will try to see how can I talk to people that work in hospitals in my area to get some...

jobseeker76

Updated 7 months ago

Exchange ARDMS, SPI (physics), ARDMS Abdomen, & RVT (VT) - 4 Replies

Do u have audio for breast and vascular.I am interested

brasherk

Updated 7 months ago

Opinions about IUD and SMAHE online programs - 67 Replies

[QUOTE who="Megan in Baton Rouge, Louisiana"]Just curious if anyone has completed the 1 year resident program with IUD recently?[/QUOTE] Were you...

Greenies02

Updated 7 months ago

OB/GYN ARDMS exam - 24 Replies

Does anyone have notes for the ARDMS Ob/GYN board exam they would be willing to share? If so please send to Greenies02@hotmail.com

ilena

breast ultrasound boards

Hello, Does anyone have review material for breast ultrasound boards? I will purchase it from you. Email me at ilenadova@gmail.com Thans

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.