ARDMS RDCS test Adult Echo

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (20)

Lowell in Phoenix, Arizona

38 months ago

Hello my name is Lowell I passed my RDCS in Adult Echo on June 18th. I studied the CD that comes with the “Feigenbaum’s Echocardiography” textbook to prepare for my exam. I found it very helpful along with the “Adult Echocardiography Case Studies” CD by Terry Reynolds. I bought the CD, flash cards and “Cardiovascular Principles A Registry Exam Preparation Guide” all by Terry Reynolds, on Pegasus Lectures web site. I would recommend the CD and the flash cards, they were both very useful. I passed my first time taking the test.

I am now looking for a job, a whole new challenge. I am interested in any suggestions on agencies to use, or where to look for a position. I am in Arizona and the market here is very bad. I am willing to relocate, but the agencies and positions mostly want at least a year’s experience. Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you for reading this, hope it helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

alexazus in Phoenix, Arizona

35 months ago

If anyone has materials for adult echocardiography that would be useful and helpful for ARDMS refistry exam, please let me know!Any CD's-DVD's and books with test questions... It would be greatlty apprectated!

alex

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

alexazus in Phoenix, Arizona

35 months ago

alexazus in Phoenix, Arizona said: If anyone has materials for adult echocardiography that would be useful and helpful for ARDMS refistry exam, please let me know!Any CD's-DVD's and books with test questions... It would be greatlty apprectated!

alex

email address, alexazus@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ketu in Longwood, Florida

35 months ago

HI I have ultra P.A.S.S adult echo workbook from gulfcoast and
davis Q&A Review for ardms ADULT ECHO email at pujanaseeb@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kevin in Winder, Georgia

35 months ago

You said you looking for job and Arizona is saturated. Over the east we through the west is less saturated but man..

Humaira Farukh in sugarland, Texas

34 months ago

Hi any material help in passing the adult echocardiography that would help me in passing the Ardms exam plesse let me know ur help is greatly appreciated any dvd cds books test questions etc
my email address is farukhhumaira@yahoo.com

6870NY in Hampton, Virginia

33 months ago

Does anybody have a copy of "Echocardiography from a Sonographers Perspective" by Susan K. Dewitt available?? I need it ASAP!!!! Please?! Contact me at Leigh6870@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

student in Hollywood, Florida

33 months ago

Lowell in Phoenix, Arizona said: Hello my name is Lowell I passed my RDCS in Adult Echo on June 18th. I studied the CD that comes with the “Feigenbaum’s Echocardiography” textbook to prepare for my exam. I found it very helpful along with the “Adult Echocardiography Case Studies” CD by Terry Reynolds. I bought the CD, flash cards and “Cardiovascular Principles A Registry Exam Preparation Guide” all by Terry Reynolds, on Pegasus Lectures web site. I would recommend the CD and the flash cards, they were both very useful. I passed my first time taking the test.

I am now looking for a job, a whole new challenge. I am interested in any suggestions on agencies to use, or where to look for a position. I am in Arizona and the market here is very bad. I am willing to relocate, but the agencies and positions mostly want at least a year’s experience. Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you for reading this, hope it helps.

How long did it take u to prepare for the exam?

newbee in Newhall, California

32 months ago

Lowell in Phoenix, Arizona said: Hello my name is Lowell I passed my RDCS in Adult Echo on June 18th. I studied the CD that comes with the “Feigenbaum’s Echocardiography” textbook to prepare for my exam. I found it very helpful along with the “Adult Echocardiography Case Studies” CD by Terry Reynolds. I bought the CD, flash cards and “Cardiovascular Principles A Registry Exam Preparation Guide” all by Terry Reynolds, on Pegasus Lectures web site. I would recommend the CD and the flash cards, they were both very useful. I passed my first time taking the test.

Do you still have your material? I am interested in them. Please email:
xlucyxnguyenx@gmail.com

newbee in Newhall, California

32 months ago

ketu in Longwood, Florida said: HI I have ultra P.A.S.S adult echo workbook from gulfcoast and
davis Q&A Review for ardms ADULT ECHO email at pujanaseeb@gmail.com

Do you still have your material? Please let me know as i am interested:
xlucyxnguyenx@gmail.com

rvtultrasound in Wheeling, Illinois

32 months ago

I have a 2005 copy of the Davies ADULT ECHO registry review BOOK. The questions are EXACTLY like the NEW edition. I checked and returned the new copy I had just bought when I figured it out.
I also have other material I'd like to sell that I used this to pass the RDCS.

rvtultrasound.email@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rvtultrasound in Wheeling, Illinois

32 months ago

also have other material I'd like to sell that I used this to pass the RDCS.

Echocardiography: The Normal Examination of Echocardiographic Measurements Bonita Anderson

Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography, 3e [Hardcover] Catherine Otto

Essentials of Echocardiography: An Illustrative Guide by Mark J. Harry, RDCS 2004

Angie in Saint Louis, Missouri

25 months ago

I'm looking to purchase Adult Echo Digital loops DVDs to help me prepare for taking the ARDMS. If anyone has a set, please let me know if I can purchase them from you.
Thnx much!

kelly in Fort Worth, Texas

25 months ago

Angie in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I'm looking to purchase Adult Echo Digital loops DVDs to help me prepare for taking the ARDMS. If anyone has a set, please let me know if I can purchase them from you.
Thnx much!

I have the ESP/David Adams Adult Echo Digital Loops, the quiz cards and the book from the ESP review course with hints and a few notes in it. I just passed the test this week and would like to sell it all if possible. my email is slapdsh@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Angie in Saint Louis, Missouri

25 months ago

kelly in Fort Worth, Texas said: I have the ESP/David Adams Adult Echo Digital Loops, the quiz cards and the book from the ESP review course with hints and a few notes in it. I just passed the test this week and would like to sell it all if possible. my email is slapdsh@gmail.com

Hi Kelly
I sent an email to you and haven't heard back yet. Please contact me so I can talk to you about your materials. My email is a4nelle@ymail.com

Grace in Castaic, California

18 months ago

Hi Lowell, do you still have the case study CD by Terry Renolds? I'd like to buy that. Email me at grace6677@hotmail.com. Thax!

muniza in milton, Ontario

12 months ago

pleease some body help me for adult echo ardms i have 20 days and i lost

rvtultrasound in atlanta, Georgia

12 months ago

I have a 2005 copy of the Davies ADULT ECHO registry review BOOK. The questions are EXACTLY like the NEW edition. I checked and returned the new copy I had just bought when I figured it out.
I also have other material I'd like to sell that I used this to pass the RDCS.

Echocardiography: The Normal Examination of Echocardiographic Measurements Bonita Anderson

Textbook of Clinical Echocardiography, 3e [Hardcover] Catherine Otto

Essentials of Echocardiography: An Illustrative Guide by Mark J. Harry, RDCS 2004

hammer in Anchorage, Alaska

10 days ago

I am interested in purchasing study material necessary and useful for ARDMS adult echo exam.
Please contact me at curiel2667@hotmail.com
Thanks...

Zoom in Waltham, Massachusetts

6 days ago

hammer in Anchorage, Alaska said: I am interested in purchasing study material necessary and useful for ARDMS adult echo exam.
Please contact me at curiel2667@hotmail.com
Thanks...

I have these,

-Adult Echocardiography Spiral-bound by David B. Adams
-Essentials of Echocardiography and Cardiac Hemodynamics, 3rd Edition Spiral-bound
-ECHO 500 Study Card Set

Please let me know if you are interested.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.