Ultrasound Technician Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (1365) - Start a Discussion

Lev in California

Updated 8 months ago

New Grad - 16 Replies

I graduated from ultrasound school in January and got my registries, but I got fired from my first job after 2 1/2 months because I didn't have the...

o_oreally in Torrance, California

Updated 8 months ago

Platt College vs. Coast Community College- Ultrasound Tech Program- What was your experience like??? - 2 Replies

I’ve been researching medical careers for the past year that I’ve been interested in, and so far I’ve narrowed it down to three choices: Respiratory...

Jseda in Florida

Ardms pediatric registry

Hello has anyone taken the seminar or the actual pediatric registry now being given by ARDMS? If yes what did you use to study and are you...

Rkn in Knoxville, Tennessee

Updated 8 months ago

Cardiac Sonographer job - 1 Reply

I am cardiac sonographer perform Adult echo only I scan with both hands, though I need training with stress Echo. I am looking for a job in my field...

TheConferenceBoardofCanada in Toronto, Ontario

Did you train as an ultrasound technician in Canada?

If so, this survey of graduates and students of career colleges might be for you. This brief online survey is meant to learn more about the...

Updated 8 months ago

How hard to get into Vanderbilt's sonography program? About to graduate with BA in psych - 3 Replies

I'm about to graduate college with a bachelors in psychology. I really want to get into a sonography program and am willing to relocate anywhere. I...

jkar in Texas

Updated 8 months ago

How hard is it to get into NY Methodist Sonography program? - 3 Replies

I'm about to graduate from college and I'm getting my bachelors in psychology but I really want to go into sonography. Since I live in NYC, I'm...

sahar in Calgary, Alberta

Updated 8 months ago

Diagnostic medical sonography at CNIH and SAIT any advice - 3 Replies

Hello, I am an international medical graduate who currently live in Calgary, Alberta. I have a master degree in Audiology from my home country and...

Sleepless in Brooklyn in Brooklyn, New York

Updated 8 months ago

Diagnostic Medical Sonography - 452 Replies

I'm 21 years old and want to be a ultrasound technician.I currently am going to the El Paso Community College. To get in to this program you have to...

Rita in Etobicoke, Ontario

Looking for study partner for spi exam(exam in September

Looking for study partner for spi exam(exam in September ) Hi , I am looking for study partner for spi exam ,if any one i looking for study partner...

Rita in Etobicoke, Ontario

looking for study partner for vascular exam(exam in September ) Hi , I am looking for study partner for spi exam ,if any one i

looking for study partner for spi exam(exam in September ) Hi , I am looking for study partner for spi exam ,if any one interested please contact me

rginna7 in California

Updated 9 months ago

ARDMS Breast Davies CD Mock Exam - 11 Replies

Hello, I am selling my current Davies CD Mock Exam for the Ultrasound ARDMS Breast exam. It was bought new from Davies website. It is in mac...

Meg in Plaquemine, Louisiana

Updated 9 months ago

Opinions about IUD and SMAHE online programs - 68 Replies

I am intrested to know more information from current and former students expereinces of these 2 institutions IUD-Institute of Ultrasound...

MEG in Mobile, Alabama

Updated 9 months ago

Abdomen registry exam - 1 Reply

ESP the way to go. Make pass with flying colors

kaseyyxo in Allentown, Maryland

Best way to become ultrasound tech if?

I am going into my third year at a community college. Last year I was part time because I was going to do an RN program but am now feeling I should...

bubblytoes in Cropwell, Alabama

Breast Registry

I'm wanting to study for the breast registry and am open to all recommendations from those who have passed. Did you attend a conference, what...

Temi in Mississauga, Ontario

Updated 9 months ago

ARDMS - 1 Reply

HI, does anybody know about atif ARDMS course preparation in mississauga.I need contact no.and address if anyone know please do share and want to...

Temi in Mississauga, Ontario

ultrasound teaching

Can anyone help me by providing number of Mr Atif Moin in mississauga or know any other authentic person for ultrasound courses.

Bordersvm in Columbia, South Carolina

Updated 9 months ago

ESP Physics and Abdomen review books - 13 Replies

I have spiral bound copies of the ESP physics from 2009, and Abdomen review books from 2009. They are copies, so the pics in the abdomen are not the...

Pinky P in Memphis, Tennessee

Background check for DMS Program

I will be applying at MLH University Hospital Program and I know there is a pre-admission background check. Is this credit check plus criminal? Or...

legnally in New Jersey

study partner for vascular exam ( exam in august)

Hi, I am looking for study partner for my vascular exam , if any one interested please email at an87788@gmail.com

legnally in New Jersey

looking for study partner for vascular exam(exam in august)

Hi , I am looking for study partner for vascular exam ,if any one interested please contact an87788@gmail.com .

Updated 10 months ago

Salary Expectations - 6 Replies

Hi everyone! I just completed school as well as my registries and am finally about to begin the process of looking for a job. I have been told a...

Karry in Massachusetts

Updated 10 months ago

Diagnostic Medical Sonographer Program - 43 Replies

Hi everyone. After too much time struggling and suffering, trying to find some direction for my life, I've finally done it. Sonography! I honestly...

NHS0782 in Portland, Oregon

Updated 10 months ago

From Brazil - 5 Replies

I am a Doc from Brazil and would like to know which school have courses for people abroad US.

NHS0782 in Portland, Oregon

Updated 10 months ago

How long does it take to finish Ultrasound tech school? How do I get started? - 385 Replies

I have been looking into going to school to be a Ultrasound tech and I was wondering how long does it take from start to finish, and does anyone know...

adgst2 in Somerset, Pennsylvania

Updated 10 months ago

ESP BREAST REVIEW BOOK - 9 Replies

I am looking to buy a recent esp (edeleman) breast review book.

1 in San Francisco, United Kingdom

1 in San Francisco, United Kingdom

JasMcCory in Chino Hills, California

Updated 11 months ago

BEWARE OF POSTERS WHO WORK AT RIVALS OF West Coast Ultrasound Institute - 37 Replies

I have noticed a disturbing trend on this forum. It seems that many negative posts have been written by people who are employed by rivals of West...

simplysak in Portland, Oregon

Updated 11 months ago

Washburn University - 19 Replies

I have been excepted at Washburn University and hope to get into the cardiac sonography major. Has any one had experience with this school? how good...

joyce credle in columbus, Georgia

Updated 11 months ago

Ultrasound Classes - 2 Replies

I contacted Sanford Brown about taking the Sonography Classes, the informed me that they were closing. A friend told me about IMU, any one know...

Borkn in Pensacola, Florida

Updated 11 months ago

Ultrasound...worth it? - 2 Replies

My husband and I will be moving to Virginia next month and I am really hoping to get back to school. I originally wanted to be a nurse, then...

erin.leighh in Westminster, California

Updated 12 months ago

Orange Coast College - 29 Replies

Hey everyone...I was wondering if anyone here attended/is attending Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa...I am thinking about attending and I wanted...

IK in Roswell, Georgia

medicare reimbursement Abdomen registrant by ARDMS

I am registered in echo and vascular.. but I do abdomen studies as well..^^ I am the only tech from my lab. Recently someone told me that I...

Cassie Earley in washington court house, Ohio

Malpractice insurance

I currently work for a 3D-4D imaging center and am looking at doing some contract work for a medical imaging center. I am RDMS certified and the...

sono man in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

work

it seems that most of the hospitals are only hiring young female with no experience only to let them go after a month just to do Transvaginal exams...

Orkin in Pensacola, Florida

Updated 13 months ago

Diagnoatic Sonography Daily Task Questions - 2 Replies

Hi! I'm currently looking into taking this program and I have some questions for anyone who is currently a sonographer. 1) When I look at any...

Laholb in Mocksville, North Carolina

Updated 13 months ago

Is this reasonable - 27 Replies

My wife is an ultrasound tech with 5 years experience,professional registration, and has a BS in radiologic technology. She works at at our local...

tareq in Bronx, New York

job availability after passing ultrasound tech from sandford

I want how is the sandford brown for ultrasound in newyork. how is the job availabiity after I pass. please suggest me.

Preety in Brampton, Ontario

Ultrasound school in Toronto

Hi Fellows ! Just to let you know that i just graduated from a school in Brampton in Abdomen / Small parts / OB/ GYN and then after doing my...

Edgar in Brooklyn, New York

Updated 13 months ago

Pediatric Echo Study Material - 2 Replies

Please share your experience what to study for ARDMS pediatric echo. I have hard time to obtain necessary study material for it. Thank you.

Pablo Honey in Brooklyn, New York

Has anyone attended Sonography program in Sanford Brown or AIMS after they have been accredited by CAAHEP?

Has anyone have any information about these schools? I see all the information about these school and most of the comments are inaccurate and old....

sonographyexams in Patiala, India

Online Physics Help

Hi i run online classes for physics(ARDMS).you can get in touch with me via email to get further details.My email is sonographyexams@gmail.com

xboxer in Cactus, Arizona

Updated 14 months ago

Radiology technologist/ Medical diagnostic Sonographer advice - 4 Replies

I'm in my late 20's and I want to go back to school. I attended art school 8 years ago but gave up on that dream. Now I'm feeling lost and confused...

Administration in Stratford, Connecticut

Updated 14 months ago

AIHT (American Institute of healthcare and technology) - 15 Replies

Any one have any idea about this? I would like to go for the DMS(ultrasound tech) it is a total of 20 months, plus a year of internship to be able to...

Gina in Arlington Heights, Illinois

Updated 14 months ago

3D/4D ultrasound wages - 6 Replies

I work for a 3D/4D imaging place. I'm a new grad, I have my ARDMS in OB/GYN. I'm on call all the time and I feel like I get paid very little per...

Shannontm in Glenwood, New Jersey

Updated 15 months ago

AIMS education:nj review? - 2 Replies

Does anyone have any reviews on AIMS Education in South Plainfield NJ? How is the ultrasound program? Is the market over saturated?

breeann in Houston, Texas

Updated 15 months ago

Sanford Brown College - Cardiovascular Sonography/Technologist program in Houston Tx - 4 Replies

Good Evening, I am interested in attending this program but I am unsure of the idea on whether, upon graduation, I will be a cardiovascular...

Jam in Chicago, Illinois

Buying ESP Abdomen book 2009 or more

Hi guys, I am looking to buy esp abdominal ultrasound 2009 or above. Just leave your email here with the edition and I'll be in contact!

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.