3D/4D ultrasound wages

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

discouraged in San Jose, California

48 months ago

I work for a 3D/4D imaging place. I'm a new grad, I have my ARDMS in OB/GYN. I'm on call all the time and I feel like I get paid very little per patient. If there are other 3D/4D techs out there how much are you getting paid?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dani in Buena Park, California

48 months ago

I work in Orange County and get paid 25 per hour. If you are getting paid per patient i think thats the way to go. Somedays there are only 1 to 3 patients and i get paid only a small fraction of the 25 because the patients don't fill the entire hour.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lola in Los Angeles, California

2 months ago

I work in Los Angeles at a 3d/4d ultrasound studio doing ultrasound /front desk/ and scheduling I originally started working as an volunteer to learn how to work the 3d machine now as an employee I feel as if I am getting taking advance of because she is only paying me $10 dollars an hour. Do anyone know how much should an ultrasound tech get payed doing 3d/4d ultrasounds?

Karry in Massachusetts

2 months ago

Lola in Los Angeles, California said: I work in Los Angeles at a 3d/4d ultrasound studio doing ultrasound /front desk/ and scheduling I originally started working as an volunteer to learn how to work the 3d machine now as an employee I feel as if I am getting taking advance of because she is only paying me $10 dollars an hour. Do anyone know how much should an ultrasound tech get payed doing 3d/4d ultrasounds?

We'll if you went to school and were a registered tech id guess $30-40 or more. $10 is extremely low even for just receptionist. Do you do whole exams, 1-2 a day or all of them? Even $25 (above) is low bc that's the pay where I live and cal is double. Id want at least $30. I'd demand more or quit but not sure who else would hire you for ultrasound.

Lola in Los Angeles, California

2 months ago

Karry in Massachusetts said: We'll if you went to school and were a registered tech id guess $30-40 or more. $10 is extremely low even for just receptionist. Do you do whole exams, 1-2 a day or all of them? Even $25 (above) is low bc that's the pay where I live and cal is double. Id want at least $30. I'd demand more or quit but not sure who else would hire you for ultrasound.

I work 6 days a week, have about 8-10 clients a day I am ARDMS eligible because I have not taking my specialty yet. But I'm looking for more work else where and I plan on quitting it just so hard finding employment as a technician.

Karry in Massachusetts

2 months ago

Ok so you've gone to school. Get registered and find a new job or demand a raise. Sure she doesn't wNt to lose you. But your worth more.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.