Comments (1 to 50 of 211)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Lyn in Bellwood, Illinois

44 months ago

What are you using to study now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

swalsh114 in Burlington, New Jersey

44 months ago

Davies, the review book from sdms and my notes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

I'm taking it tommorrow. I think you can order the book for the Edleman website. It's not that expensive. Pray to St. Jospeh of Cuppertino, too. He's the patron saint of test takers and students. I did this for my Physics in December and passed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

swalsh114

44 months ago

I think you can only buy the quiz cards and x zone access. Good luck. If you don't mind can let me know what was on it. :) ill say a prayer for you. How did u study?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

swalsh114

44 months ago

I will say a prayer for u. If you don't mind can u share some info that was on exam. How did u study? Thank u so much for replying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

You're right. They don't sell the books on the website. Do you have a current SDMS magazine? I know in the back of it, they sell review material there. Sure, I'd be happy to share my stuff with you. Prayers are always appreciated. (I'm not the "holy roller" type, but my friend passed this prayer to me and it worked, so it can't hurt.)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

I studied the Edlman book and flashcards.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

swalsh114

44 months ago

Is there anychance you could photocopy the book for me? I would be so grateful, I passed echo using his book and physics. I could overnight u a money order tomorrow. Id cover all costs plus extra for ur trouble. :) I'm desperate for this book. I have a lot riding on my exam next week.
My email is swalsh114@yahoo.com
Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

swalsh114

44 months ago

Thinking of you today!!!!! Hope you will consider my offer. Sending good vibes my dear!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jenny in Miami, Florida

44 months ago

i'm taking my test of OB/GYN sat aug 27 any advice lyn??? thanks! :/ scared!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

O humble Saint Joseph of Cupertino, singularly favored by God in the
difficulties of study and the worries of examinations, implore the Holy Spirit
to enlighten my mind and aid my memory in the search of His truth and wisdom.
Help me especially in the decisive moments of examination, protecting me from
that forgetfulness and disturbing anxiety which often accompany them, so that I
may grow in knowledge, love, and service of God from whom flows that wisdom
which leads to eternal life. Amen

It wasn't as bad as I thought. Really. If I can get my scanner fixed this weekend, I can send you some really good notes that someone passed on to me. This person took the test in July and the notes are really spot on. Pray to St. Joseph. Questions were simple worded, but some of them were asking for the "most likely" answer. Not alot of images, but they were very crappy. About 2 images on Doppler waveforms, a few questions about Physics, one on patient care, a bunch on orientation, what do you see at this particular level, several on fetal cardiac and CNS...if I think of more, I'll post again. Jenny, send me your email. Pray to St. Joseph of Cupertino, he's the patron saint of test takers and students. I'm not a "holy roller", but my friend who's a sonographer shared this with me and it worked, it can't hurt. I was studying Edlman and the flash cards for about 2 months. I passed with a score of 591. (The score really doesn't matter, it matters that I finally passed. Happy Friday.)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

swalsh114

44 months ago

Congrats Lynn!!!!! Yay!!!! Ill take any notes you are sending. Thank u.
swalsh114@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jenny in Miami, Florida

44 months ago

MY EMAIL IS JENISET@MSN.COM THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOU HELP LYN!!! :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I WILL PRAY BELEVED ME. I WILL DO ANYTHING I CAN TO PASS THIS TEST THANKS AGAIN!!

jenny in Miami, Florida

44 months ago

swalsh114 said: Congrats Lynn!!!!! Yay!!!! Ill take any notes you are sending. Thank u.
swalsh114@yahoo.com

HI, SWALSH114 WHAT DAY R U TAKING THE TEST????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

swalsh114

44 months ago

Aug 25

44 months ago

Swalsh and Jenny, I haven't forgotten about you. I am having problems with my scanner and can't scan the notes. I will have my son look at the computer and help me out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jess Mawson in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

44 months ago

Lyn in Bellwood, Illinois said: Swalsh and Jenny, I haven't forgotten about you. I am having problems with my scanner and can't scan the notes. I will have my son look at the computer and help me out.

I'm starting to prep for my OB exam and I'd love to get a copy of the notes. My email is spunkychic81@gmail.com

I don't think I have anything I can share with you unless you need SPI physics stuff.

jenny in Miami, Florida

44 months ago

swalsh114 said: Aug 25

hi, swalsh this is jenny i will be taking my test tomorrow. i know you did it yesterday let me know how it was???? any suggestion. thanks :)

swalsh114 in Babylon, New York

44 months ago

Did you get the notes from Karyn? They were amazing, like 90% of it was on the exam, I took it yesterday. If Not Ill forward. Good Luck. Know your anatomy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

44 months ago

jenny in Miami, Florida said: hi, swalsh this is jenny i will be taking my test tomorrow. i know you did it yesterday let me know how it was???? any suggestion. thanks :)

Jenny, you can do it!!!!! I will pray for you, too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

wendy in Westbury, New York

44 months ago

can someone send me the notes please! Wendyc2009@gmail.com

Gracie in Lincoln, California

43 months ago

hello,
I am in desperate need of OB-GYN and SPI workbooks.... please let me know if anyone selling there books or is willng to give me their notes. I would greatly appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

GRACIE... Email me Wendyc2009@gmail.com i have the esp obgyn

abdel in Jacksonville, Florida

43 months ago

I have a copy of 2010 OB/GYN BOOK,EMAIL ME :abdel.abelhouda@yahoo.com

scanner711 in Canoga Park, California

43 months ago

Gracie in Lincoln, California said: hello,
I am in desperate need of OB-GYN and SPI workbooks.... please let me know if anyone selling there books or is willng to give me their notes. I would greatly appreciate it.

i have ob/gyn & spi cd's...email me: scanner711@hotmail.com

San in Los Angeles, California

43 months ago

taking my ob/gyn exam in 2 weeks!! I'm freaking out! I've been taking practice exams on the davis cd and studying out of the appleton and lange review book. if anyone has any suggestions or information they can pass on to me please please please let me know...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MARIA in Miami, Florida

42 months ago

HELLO. I will be taking my OB test on the 28. Can someone please send me those notes?
belen1184@yahoo.com
Thank you so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

good luck!! i took mine yesterday and didn't pass by a few points :( there were a lot of questions about twins, position of the baby, and dopplers... also know which diseases are associated with which trisomy.

Nicole

42 months ago

Does anyone have any ob/gyn notes that they are willing to share? Also,I need an ESP Ob/gyn book if anyone has one to sell.
Thanks! email:nicfuzz@netzero.com

42 months ago

nicole, its gonna be hard finind anyone with the book... i ended up calling them and they mailed me the book, it was expensive but worth the headache.

Sonotech in Chicago, Illinois

42 months ago

HI , I am looking for the ob/gyn workbook for 2011 if not 2010. I would like to take my test before december. I am willing to buy it and pay for any shipping. Thank you, it is very much appreciated!

42 months ago

I bought a photocopy of the 2010 from this web site, the images are too dark, but the content was super! It took me weeks to find someone with it. Email me if u are interested. I aldo have the edleman ob gyn flash cards. swalsh114@yahoo.com

42 months ago

I have a copy of the 2010,email me:abdel.abelhouda@yahoo.com

Lyn in Chicago, Illinois

42 months ago

Sonotech in Chicago, Illinois said: HI , I am looking for the ob/gyn workbook for 2011 if not 2010. I would like to take my test before december. I am willing to buy it and pay for any shipping. Thank you, it is very much appreciated!

Hi Sonotech. Are you working right now? I'm trying to find a OB/GYN ultrasound job in the Chicagoland area?

42 months ago

I dont have the 2010 or 2011 version but i have a 2006 version. i passed my test on the first try using it so i would assume mine isnt that bad. if anyone needs a copy please email me at Wendyc2009@gmail.com

Sonotech in Chicago, Illinois

41 months ago

Lyn in Chicago, Illinois said: Hi Sonotech. Are you working right now? I'm trying to find a OB/GYN ultrasound job in the Chicagoland area?

Yes i am currently working at macneal hospital, they are hiring for a weekend person. You should apply!!

boggles in Kissimmee, Florida

41 months ago

swalsh114 in Babylon, New York said: Did you get the notes from Karyn? They were amazing, like 90% of it was on the exam, I took it yesterday. If Not Ill forward. Good Luck. Know your anatomy.

Congrats on passing your OB/GYN boards. I will be taking it in December and would you so appreciate it if you could please forward me the notes from Karyn that you were so amazing. My email address is... amorocco@gmail.com
Thanks

sam in Orchard Park, New York

41 months ago

hi, i am starting to prepare for the abdominal boards, anyone selling any review books that will help...thanks

41 months ago

I have the Abdomen review,email me:abdel.abelhouda@yahoo.com

roks in Los Angeles, California

41 months ago

boggles in Kissimmee, Florida said: Congrats on passing your OB/GYN boards. I will be taking it in December and would you so appreciate it if you could please forward me the notes from Karyn that you were so amazing. My email address is... amorocco@gmail.com
Thanks

Hey Boggles, can you please e-mail me the notes as well??!! I'm haven't studied obgyn for over a year and i need help!!
Thanks! naturalspine@aol.com

mary in Los Angeles, California

41 months ago

Can any one send me the ob/gyn sent to me too please thank you.
malikela1@yahoo.com

Daneille in Rancho Cucamonga, California

39 months ago

San in Los Angeles, California said: nicole, its gonna be hard finind anyone with the book... i ended up calling them and they mailed me the book, it was expensive but worth the headache.

Can I buy this book from you??

Thanks

39 months ago

Daneille in Rancho Cucamonga, California said: Can I buy this book from you??

Thanks

Daneille, i'm still using the book... i'll let u know when i'm done. when are you planning to take the exam?

39 months ago

I will sell you my copy, its a photo copy, is that ok? Email me.
swalsh114@yahoo.com

boggles in Kissimmee, Florida

39 months ago

roks in Los Angeles, California said: Hey Boggles, can you please e-mail me the notes as well??!! I'm haven't studied obgyn for over a year and i need help!!

So Sorry, I just read this.. Leave me your email address and I will gladly forward.
Allison

roks in Los Angeles, California

39 months ago

boggles in Kissimmee, Florida said: So Sorry, I just read this.. Leave me your email address and I will gladly forward.
Allison

Hi Allison!
Thanks, my email is: NaturalSpine@aol.com

Ultrasoundman16 in Kissimmee, Florida

39 months ago

Lyn in Bellwood, Illinois said: You're right. They don't sell the books on the website. Do you have a current SDMS magazine? I know in the back of it, they sell review material there. Sure, I'd be happy to share my stuff with you. Prayers are always appreciated. (I'm not the "holy roller" type, but my friend passed this prayer to me and it worked, so it can't hurt.)

They do, I called and spoke to his female secretary.
It was the full $275 just as if you took seminar, except it's extra
15$ for postage. So $290 gets you book. I told them
My wife was sick and I could not make it to seminar.
They will email you a CC form. Then once you fax it to them
They will charge your CC and send you an email letting you know it's in mail
With track #

Gifty in Naugatuck, Connecticut

39 months ago

roks in Los Angeles, California said: Hey Boggles, can you please e-mail me the notes as well??!! I'm haven't studied obgyn for over a year and i need help!!

Hi can u also forward it to me I haven't study ob/gym in 10 yrs so I really need every help I can get gbonsu@msn.com

Gifty in Naugatuck, Connecticut

39 months ago

boggles in Kissimmee, Florida said: So Sorry, I just read this.. Leave me your email address and I will gladly forward.
Allison

Hi Allison can u pls forward it to me gbonsu@msn.com I haven't study ob in yrs so am in desperate need for help thnx Gifty

Mandy in Beaver Dam, Kentucky

38 months ago

I am getting ready to study for my OBGYN ARDMS boards. Could someone please help me with notes or information to help me study? I recently went through a divorce and my husband threw all my books, notes from school, etc away. Thanks!!!

mandygeary@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.