FAILED MY ARDMS VASCULAR AGAIN!!!! =(

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 103)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Vascularguy in Havre De Grace, Maryland

50 months ago

Hello
I am selling my ESP seminar's Vascular Flash Crads for 40$.
Davies Vascular Mock Exams CD 40$.
please email me vascularguy1@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kaitlin in Lebanon, Tennessee

50 months ago

I recently graduated from school. I have passed the ARRT and physics portion of the ARDMS. I either need to take the ABD or OB/GYN registry. If anyone has one of those registry CD's from Davies please let me know! Thanks :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

JDD1 in Milford, Connecticut

49 months ago

Kaitlin in Lebanon, Tennessee said: I recently graduated from school. I have passed the ARRT and physics portion of the ARDMS. I either need to take the ABD or OB/GYN registry. If anyone has one of those registry CD's from Davies please let me know! Thanks :)

Hi
I was wondering, how much prep did you need for ARRT?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kathleen m foster in Cumberland, Rhode Island

47 months ago

Danna in Alabaster, Alabama said: Hello everyone! Just wanted to share my two cents worth while things are still fresh on my mind. This was the first time I had taken any of the tests. I passed the SPI exam Aug 6th and the Vascular tech registry today. My materials for the SPI were mainly eddleman's book and cards. I would also recommend a 5 day access on his x zone site or buy the book from his website and you get a free 2 week access that you determine when to start! I also took practice exams on a site called sonoreview (I believe) they had 10 120 question exams. For the vascular registry, I did have a copy of the eddelman seminar book although I did not attend the seminar, the vascular practice cards (new for 2010) and the davies note cards (800 questions with explainations). The book I feel you need for the vascular registry is Rumwell's vacular technology. Eddelman's seminar book is a cliff note version of this book. They are written by the same person. The key to succeeding to me, is the time you put into it. I spent every hour I could studying and on weekends, studied day and night and did nothing else. Practiced taking the tests I mentioned online to get into that habit and signed up for the 5 day access to x zone (vascular) right before the test, but allowed a couple of days to research the answers. Neither of these exams are just a memorize the answer type test. You must understand the question and the answer. I personally do not recommend the questions on the ARDMS website because they do not give you the answers and you never know what you missed or got right or a copy of the questions for 30.00$ Did have a voice recorder though. I hope this helps and best of luck to you guys!

would you have the eldeman workbook i could buy?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

allsnamr@*****.*** in Belleview, Florida

47 months ago

which,if any, of your study materials could i buy from you?
thanks.

Naveed Ahmad in Portage La Prairie, Manitoba

46 months ago

Hello , Im taking my spi exam on Aug 31/2012. if you have some spi exam material plz. my email shama2tahir@yahoo.com

6870nyc in New York

46 months ago

Kaitlin in Lebanon, Tennessee said: I recently graduated from school. I have passed the ARRT and physics portion of the ARDMS. I either need to take the ABD or OB/GYN registry. If anyone has one of those registry CD's from Davies please let me know! Thanks :)

I have the Davies OB/GYN Mock CD (for MAC) if you're interested! Email me: leighann.fields@gmail.com

6870nyc in New York

46 months ago

monica in Virginia Beach, Virginia said: I don't know who said that OB was the easiest to pass...I love OB & have attempted the test twice now...at this point, I am very discouraged. One cannot possible know every anomalie there is in utero. I have studied the Davies OB/GYN Cd, Appleton & Lange & and a few other books...Does anyone out there know another source to review/study?

Monica:
I completely agree. I was lucky enough to pass on the first try using Davies and the Stephen Penny book. BUT, I found it VERY difficult because like you said, you need to know all of the bazillion anomalies that goes with each abnormality, which I found so hard!! And my test was VERY heavy on pelvic muscles and vasculature....which I hadn't studied as in depth for. Try the Penny book. It was helpful in reviewing, and I found Davies useful for the questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Monica Keller in Virginia Beach, Virginia

46 months ago

I finally passed...three is a charm. It was very hard!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kaitlin in Brentwood, Tennessee

45 months ago

I am looking to buy vascular study material. Preferably Davies or an ESP seminar book! Thanks!

HP in Suwanee, Georgia

45 months ago

Kaitlin in Brentwood, Tennessee said: I am looking to buy vascular study material. Preferably Davies or an ESP seminar book! Thanks![/QUOT

I have Davies Vascular Scanning book (A guide for the complete beginner), Flashcard (Newest edition), and Mock Exam CD (this CD is for Mac computer only). The total of 38 hours CME Credits, and yes, I used these materials to pass my RVT. I'm asking for $150 shipping included.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anderfan in Gulf Breeze, Florida

45 months ago

Hi Needing a Job,

I see that you went to Florida Institute of Ultrasound. I'm thinking about attending their program starting in January of next year. I have some questions about the school I'd like to ask if you don't mind. Do you mind if I send you an email? Thanks.

Needing a job in Everett, Washington said: Yes.. I did go to the FIU. I think the good ol days are long gone. I realize how important the registry is, and have been attempting to pass.... I feel if I don't, then there is no chance of finding a job.... It's pretty discouraging. Have you gotten registered? Any suggestions for me?

anderfan in Gulf Breeze, Florida

45 months ago

Hi CCIQuestions,

I saw on here that you graduted from Florida Institute of Ultrasound. I'm thinking about starting classes there in January of 2013. I'm doing research on some ultrasound schools, so would you mind if I asked you a couple questions about FIU. May I email you? Thanks.

CCIQuestions in Sevierville, Tennessee said: You went to the Florida Institute of Ultrasound ....didn't you? I graduated from their program in 1995. I don't know how the school is now but we had a pretty good program back in the old days and some good instructors. I was lucky because my wife at the time was already working in the field and we had several hospitals in our area about 2 hours from Pensacola where we could work that had more ultrasounds than we could do. I arranged all of my scan time (except for scan lab night) at the hospitals where my wife worked so I was able to get an excess of scanning time without any competition. That gave me an advantage and one hospital hired me in 1995 before I even finished the FIU program. Eventually I was working 4 hospitals at one time in the Florida Panhandle and had more than I could do.
I think those types of opportunities are gone and registry along with at least two years of experience is a big deal to most employers. Having scan experience is very important to radiologists since they rely on what we see and document.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Stacy in Slidell, Louisiana

43 months ago

CCIQuestions in Sevierville, Tennessee said: You went to the Florida Institute of Ultrasound ....didn't you? I graduated from their program in 1995. I don't know how the school is now but we had a pretty good program back in the old days and some good instructors. I was lucky because my wife at the time was already working in the field and we had several hospitals in our area about 2 hours from Pensacola where we could work that had more ultrasounds than we could do. I arranged all of my scan time (except for scan lab night) at the hospitals where my wife worked so I was able to get an excess of scanning time without any competition. That gave me an advantage and one hospital hired me in 1995 before I even finished the FIU program. Eventually I was working 4 hospitals at one time in the Florida Panhandle and had more than I could do.
I think those types of opportunities are gone and registry along with at least two years of experience is a big deal to most employers. Having scan experience is very important to radiologists since they rely on what we see and document.

I graduated from the Florida Institute of Ultrasound in December 2011. I found out I was pregnant, had complications, now, my son's 4 months old and I can't find a job. I don't have any post-graduate experience and I'm not registered. I went to school, because I knew I would enjoy it. I love OB/GYN, if I found a job in that I know I'd love to stay there for years. I knew the money was good, but I really knew I'd love it. In April I'll have to pay back my student loans, it's starting to really be about the money. I NEED A JOB. It's so miserable knowing that I workded so hard and can't find a job. I wouldn't wish this on anybody. I wish someone would just give me a chance. I CAN scan!! I NEVER failed a scan test. I enjoy it. Anyway, it sucks :'( and I envy everyone with a job...

asma aqib in montreal, Quebec

42 months ago

Danna in Alabaster, Alabama said: Hello everyone! Just wanted to share my two cents worth while things are still fresh on my mind. This was the first time I had taken any of the tests. I passed the SPI exam Aug 6th and the Vascular tech registry today. My materials for the SPI were mainly eddleman's book and cards. I would also recommend a 5 day access on his x zone site or buy the book from his website and you get a free 2 week access that you determine when to start! I also took practice exams on a site called sonoreview (I believe) they had 10 120 question exams. For the vascular registry, I did have a copy of the eddelman seminar book although I did not attend the seminar, the vascular practice cards (new for 2010) and the davies note cards (800 questions with explainations). The book I feel you need for the vascular registry is Rumwell's vacular technology. Eddelman's seminar book is a cliff note version of this book. They are written by the same person. The key to succeeding to me, is the time you put into it. I spent every hour I could studying and on weekends, studied day and night and did nothing else. Practiced taking the tests I mentioned online to get into that habit and signed up for the 5 day access to x zone (vascular) right before the tesi
t, but allowed a couple of days to research the answers. Neither of these exams are just a memorize the answer type test. You must understand the question and the answer. I personally do not recommend the questions on the ARDMS website because they do not give you the answers and you never know what you missed or got right or a copy of the questions for 30.00$ Did have a voice recorder though. I hope this helps and best of luck to you guys!

hi thanks for great advice ..can you please forward me vascular notes especially quiz cards or any mcqs..it will be great help for my upcoming exam..

Jennifer in Cooperstown, New York

41 months ago

I am currently studying for my RVT. I took the old physics but now I have to take the SPI. I heard the SPI was much easier then the older physics from ARDMS. I have the ESP physics and vascular technology book, and the Davies vascular cd. Is their anything else I need to study for both exams? Also, did anyone here take them on the same day? Or should I space them out? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Elchamo in Santa Clarita, California

41 months ago

Jennifer in Cooperstown, New York said: I am currently studying for my RVT. I took the old physics but now I have to take the SPI. I heard the SPI was much easier then the older physics from ARDMS. I have the ESP physics and vascular technology book, and the Davies vascular cd. Is their anything else I need to study for both exams? Also, did anyone here take them on the same day? Or should I space them out? Thanks.

Hi Jenni I would space them out ! too much material to read and comprehend. I am taking RVT on february 14 the only material that I am studying is Davies mock exam, davies flash cards by the way I don't think the SPI is a lot easier in my case one less thing to worry about! let me know when you pass your RVT good luck

Elchamo in Santa Clarita, California

41 months ago

Monica Keller in Virginia Beach, Virginia said: I finally passed...three is a charm. It was very hard!

Congratulations Monica! I know how good it feels to pass the board exam !! it I am working so hard to pass my RVT with CCI and after that challenge the ARDMS

Renee in Louisville, Kentucky

41 months ago

Does anyone know the difference in the CCI and ARDMS? I've heard the CCI exam is easier. Also has anyone taken the CCI exam for Vascular and what study materials were useful?

Jen in Los Angeles, California

41 months ago

I just passed both OB and ABD with 680+. The flashcards I used are available for sale

ULTRA P.A.S.S Abdominal Sonography Registry Review Flashcards
ULTRA P.A.S.S Ob/GYN Sonography Registry Review Flashcards

I bought each for $57 plus tax and sell for $40 including shipping OBO. Paypal (personal).
(I do not have the CD tat comes with it, never used it and misplaced it)

These flashcards were awesome learning tool and I used them together with my school notes. Thank you J

email: bedros2004@hotmail.com

DZHD in Brooklyn, New York

40 months ago

Passed my RVT today. FYI.. The material I mostly studied with, was Pegasus Lectures Vascular Technology along with the online modules. I also used the ARDMS Flashcards app. I was VERY surprised, that many test questions are on the app. Excellent resource.

Lisa L. in Bowie, Maryland

40 months ago

RVT in Liverpool, New York said: Everything you need to pass is listed on the outline from the ARDMS website. I would recommend going through those and completing notes on every topic listed. I went to a vascular program but I picked a lot of things up from the Davies Review (600 question review book) or they have a CD. Know EVERYTHING about Arterial and Venous. Study Carotids, minimal TCD. Know your velocities of cranial vessels, depths, and flow (away/towards) Very minimal abdominal. Study Renals and anatomy. If you need any help, let me know. I can go back through my notes.

I am getting ready to study for the vascular registry. How was the physics portion of the exam? I was going to get the Davies book, I have had alot of people say that was helpful. But I am nervous about it.

i_c_with_sound in Northern, New Jersey

40 months ago

DZHD in Brooklyn, New York said: Passed my RVT today. FYI.. The material I mostly studied with, was Pegasus Lectures Vascular Technology along with the online modules. I also used the ARDMS Flashcards app. I was VERY surprised, that many test questions are on the app. Excellent resource.

Congratulations on passing the exam. I plan to prepare for it after I take adult echo next month. What is this app you are referring to? How do I find it?

mmdieppa@*****.*** in Dallas, Texas

37 months ago

Jen in Los Angeles, California said: I just passed both OB and ABD with 680+. The flashcards I used are available for sale

ULTRA P.A.S.S Abdominal Sonography Registry Review Flashcards
ULTRA P.A.S.S Ob/GYN Sonography Registry Review Flashcards

I bought each for $57 plus tax and sell for $40 including shipping OBO. Paypal (personal).
(I do not have the CD tat comes with it, never used it and misplaced it)

These flashcards were awesome learning tool and I used them together with my school notes. Thank you J

email: bedros2004@hotmail.com

hi do you have material for the OB ARDMS? I just pass my vascular I like to exchange notes end information. my email mmdieppa@yahoo.com thank you

bobbie in Lebanon, Pennsylvania

37 months ago

looking for a Vascular review exam cd or questions. Anyone have one for sale? If so email me bkline@gshleb.org.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lynnmay in Manitowoc, Wisconsin

37 months ago

bobbie in Lebanon, Pennsylvania said: looking for a Vascular review exam cd or questions. Anyone have one for sale? If so email me bkline@gshleb.org.

Hi I am selling my ESP Vascular Technology workbook (182 pages with questions at end and notecards (200 cards both purchased this past Oct)... just recently passed my Vascular board and this is all I studied from.

If interested contact me at lbrix@hotmail.com

Thanks

Lilsisnaomi in Los Angeles, California

36 months ago

I am intersted in buying Davies material for the vascular registry. Email me of you have any availale lilsisbaomi@yahoo.com

Vascular nut in Forest Hills, New York

34 months ago

I'm looking to buy the vascular davies CD. Pls email me at oceanriviera@yahoo.com. Thanks

duttasuvsh in Forest Hills, New York

34 months ago

Now I taking preparation for rvt, If anybody have davies cd and others materials for rvt registry please let me know and offer for sale.

cupcake333 in Cape Coral, Florida

33 months ago

I am looking for the ESP vascular review book. If you have it for sale please email me: apple321@outlook.com
THANKS!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

voketza in Birmingham, Alabama

32 months ago

does anyone have the ESP vascular book?? i am willing to buy if need be. I am taking my OB in Nov but i want to take vascular right after. please email me at voketza@bellsouth.net if you have it. thanks!!!

32 months ago

cupcake333 in Cape Coral, Florida said: I am looking for the ESP vascular review book. If you have it for sale please email me: apple321@outlook.com
THANKS!!

were you ever able to find the ESP vascular book???

32 months ago

Kaitlin in Brentwood, Tennessee said: I am looking to buy vascular study material. Preferably Davies or an ESP seminar book! Thanks!

were you ever able to find the ESP vascular book?

Caramel in Pompano Beach, Florida

30 months ago

Hi! Im looking to buy a copy of an 2013 ESP vascular book. If you are wiling to sale, please email me at shannonmrob@hotmail.com Thanks in advance!

Jmiller in Levittown, New York

30 months ago

I am selling all my vascular and echo books. Please let me know if you are interested.

sonographer in Sacramento, California

30 months ago

Jmiller in Levittown, New York said: I am selling all my vascular and echo books. Please let me know if you are interested.

I am interested. What vascular items do you have?

sonographer in Sacramento, California

30 months ago

Taking the RVT exam in January and trying to gather up best resources for study material. Any suggestions from sonographers out there that have passed it recently?

Also if anyone has any good material for sale please let me know! Thanks!

Vips in Edison, New Jersey

29 months ago

sonographer in Sacramento, California said: Taking the RVT exam in January and trying to gather up best resources for study material. Any suggestions from sonographers out there that have passed it recently?

Also if anyone has any good material for sale please let me know! Thanks!

=======================
Hi,

I have Edleman seminar RVT book - 2013.
I am selling it for $200.
Please contact me at vadhiya@yahoo.com if interested.

Thanks.

Vips

Abdel in Macclenny, Florida

29 months ago

If you still looking for study material email me at :

abdel.abelhouda@yahoo.com

Amanda in Liberty, Texas

28 months ago

Looking for Davies Vascular Mock Exam CD-ROM please email me at amanda.d.denny@gmail.com

meg661 in Arizona

26 months ago

Selling my Davies Vascular CDROM. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Rdms in Greenville, South Carolina

26 months ago

Meg661 in Arizona said: Selling my Davies Vascular CDROM. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Is this still available?

meg661 in Arizona

26 months ago

Rdms in Greenville, South Carolina said: Is this still available?

yes, what is your email

vadhiya@*****.*** in Brooklyn, New York

24 months ago

voketza in Birmingham, Alabama said: does anyone have the ESP vascular book?? i am willing to buy if need be. I am taking my OB in Nov but i want to take vascular right after. please email me at voketza@bellsouth.net if you have it. thanks!!!

I have Edlemans Vascular book for $200. Let me know if interested. vadhiya@hotmail.com. Thanks.

laurenalexis0924@*****.*** in Spring, Texas

24 months ago

vadhiya@yahoo.com in Brooklyn, New York said: I have Edlemans Vascular book for $200. Let me know if interested. vadhiya@hotmail.com. Thanks.

I am interested. Please email me at laurenalexis0924@gmail.com

Alen

24 months ago

vadhiya@yahoo.com in Brooklyn, New York said: I have Edlemans Vascular book for $200. Let me know if interested. vadhiya@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Is it still available?

Sandyb498 in utah, Utah

24 months ago

Selling my Davies Vascular CDROM.
Email me if interested.. bsandy498@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

igor/yemiliya in Astoria, New York

24 months ago

what study aerials you used or remember on the spi exam?

alenb623 in Dearborn, Michigan

23 months ago

new RVT in Havre De Grace, Maryland said: ESP vascular book is for sale

Hi do you still have your vascular book?

Lynn in Naperville, Illinois

8 months ago

Hi, I'm getting ready for my vascular registry. Does anyone have course material for-sale?
Davies, Eddleman's, Pegasus? Book, cards or CD-ROM?
What was most helpful?
email me tljeffco10@hotmail.com
Lynn

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.