FAILED MY CCI ECHO EXAM PLEASE HELP

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2051 to 2100 of 2266)
Page:  « First « Previous   39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next »   Last »

Tony in Houston, Texas

11 months ago

Jam1004 in Carlsbad, California said: Hi buffalo can I get a copy of the Terry Reynolds flashcards. Thank you
Jpadilla619@gmail.com

Can you email me the flash cards as well. Tonyvu409@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sol in Auckland, New Zealand

11 months ago

Can you email me the flash cards as well. shawn.patricia@xtra.co.nz

Angie in Saint Louis, Missouri

11 months ago

sol in Auckland, New Zealand said: Can you email me the flash cards as well. shawn.patricia@xtra.co.nz

Hi, Sol. Your email is incorrect. Please update it and I will email you the flash cards.

martha in Union City, New Jersey

11 months ago

Hi Angie,
When possible please email me the flash cards as well.
Thanking you in advance!
Martha_mora2097@hotmail.com

Junior 76 in Dallas, Texas

11 months ago

Hi Angie,

Could you please email me the flash cards. Thanks
tiq2@msn.com

Linda in Dublin, Georgia

11 months ago

Santosyeral in Hialeah, Florida said: No problem just send me your email and will send you what i have.

Can you please send me information for CCI exam. I have taken once but did not pass
My email address is zekpooler @yahoo. com
Thank you in advance for any study material you still have
I have that GOD see me through

Linda in Dublin, Georgia

11 months ago

buffalo in Las Vegas, Nevada said: excuse me. this forum is not for solicitations. kindly refrain from doing so!

Buffalo if you still have the terry Reynolds 500 flash card. Will please help me by via mail them to me. I have take the CCI exam but did not pass and I purchased the ESP study card and loops

11 months ago

Linda in Dublin, Georgia said: Buffalo if you still have the terry Reynolds 500 flash card. Will please help me by via mail them to me. I have take the CCI exam but did not pass and I purchased the ESP study card and loops

I don't think Buffalo gets on the forum any more but if you give me your email, I can forward them to you. Thnx!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ladyecho in Warner Robins, Georgia

11 months ago

gcu71 said: Hello once went through the Owen Brown workshop, I have been doing echos since August and would like to see if anyone has flash cards that they would like to sell I really would like to take my test by the end of the year.Any info would greatly be appreciated my email is gcu71@hotmail.com

Congrats on surviving "Owen Brown" I completed his course 17 years ago and have been a successful cardiac sonographer since. I will admit that I only recently took the CCI echo exam an passed the first time. I used several sources for study material, Eldeman echo, X zone, Gulf coast "PASS Echo" book. The one source that I felt helped the most was from "Ocean Ultrasound" they have a PDF I down loaded for the CCI cardiac exam.

Good luck,
Wendy

11 months ago

Angie in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I don't think Buffalo gets on the forum any more but if you give me your email, I can forward them to you. Thnx!

Hi Angie,

Could you please email me the flash cards. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks tiq2@msn.com

Linda in Dublin, Georgia

11 months ago

Thank, Angie I would greatly appreciate it and any thing else you have that would be a blessing. Pass this test is needed for my career path. I Believe that God is going to se through and the reason I know is because when I was down and out about me not pass the exam, God lead we to this sight to give me hope and encouragement to not give in to the enemy. I am passionate about my job, so I can not give up. Thank you enadvance for being kind to someone you have never seen but willing reach out too. You just don't know that what a Good Samaritan is all about.

BE BLESSED!

My. Email address zekpooler@yahoo.com

sol in Auckland, New Zealand

11 months ago

Angie in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Hi, Sol. Your email is incorrect. Please update it and I will email you the flash cards.

Hi, Sorry about that.

My correct email address is patricia.shawn@xtra.co.nz

Thanks!

Shawn.

Hanadi in Austin, Texas

11 months ago

Tony in Houston, Texas said: Can you email me the flash cards as well. Tonyvu409@gmail.com

Hi I am also going to take the adult echo CCI exam and I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me those flashcards as well. My e-mail address is hanadi.musleh@yahoo.com

thank you very much

John in Saint Louis, Missouri

11 months ago

Hello, just dropping by and seeing how everyone is doing. Hope the studying goes well.

Hanadi in Austin, Texas

11 months ago

desi0522 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: can you please send me your cards!
desi.05220@gmail.com

can you please forward me those cards please my email is hanadi.musleh@yahoo.com

Hanadi in Austin, Texas

11 months ago

Smitty in Martinez, California said: Hello Buffalo, could you send me anything you have? Thank you so much! stacylvs4@ comcast .net

hi i would greatly appreciate any information you have. I'm studying for the CCI echo exam and need as much study material as possible. My e-mail address is hanadi.musleh@yahoo.com

Kate in Brooklyn, New York

10 months ago

If someoen has Terry Raynolds Echo flashcards Plz email meeeeeee. at QETATOW@YAHOO.COM thank u guysssss and good luckkkk. The exams now are super hard.... also if u have images plz let me knowww,. thanks and god bless u allllllllll

John in Saint Louis, Missouri

10 months ago

Hello again everyone! Could someone email me the Terry Reynolds flashcards? I'd like to have them for review in the future.

blinkinsum224@yahoo.com is my email address.

Also, feel free to ask any me questions regarding Adult Echo. Best of luck.

John, RCS, RDCS

Joan in Bensalem, Pennsylvania

10 months ago

Hi Angie,

I am hoping you are still sending out the flashcards. If possible can you email them to me at joan19701@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

ESP Ultrasound in Spring, Texas

10 months ago

Hanadi in Austin, Texas said: hi i would greatly appreciate any information you have. I'm studying for the CCI echo exam and need as much study material as possible. My e-mail address is hanadi.musleh@yahoo.com

Hello,

You should consider attending an ESP Ultrasound registry review. We remove all of the mystery and drama. www.esp-inc.com

Neste35 in Hialeah, Florida

10 months ago

Hi everyone, I need a big favor, if you have the answers for Susan Dewitt book, please
let me know to compare with my answers. Thank you, !!!!!so much.

10 months ago

Neste35 in Hialeah, Florida said: Hi everyone, I need a big favor, if you have the answers for Susan Dewitt book, please
let me know to compare with my answers. Thank you, !!!!!so much.

I have the answer key you are looking for. a4nelle@ymail.com

Susan King DeWitt, Author/Publisher in Chesapeake, Virginia

10 months ago

If you are looking for my books, ECHO...THE NOTEBOOK & THE WORKBOOK, please visit my website, www.echonotebook.com and purchase them. Copyright infringement is illegal !!! I work really hard to write & publish useful, affordable books. Patients, physicians, and coworkers count on the integrity of the medical professional. On that note, I don't have a CD of my book, so if somebody is selling or distributing one, it is illegal and it is not the real deal. In addition, rather than seek out my answer key and undermine your goal to learn echocardiography, you should take the time to study and read my books--you owe it to yourself and to your patients! For all those who are genuinely dedicated to the field, keep on reading, I wish you all the best! Susan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ninanguyen in Clearwater, Florida

10 months ago

Angie in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Hi, Sol. Your email is incorrect. Please update it and I will email you the flash cards.

Hi Angie, Can you also email me the terry reynold flash cards also please? Im taking the test on August 10, 2013 and this is my second time taking it :( Is there any suggestions that you have for me? thanks!!
My email is ninanguyen@outlook.com
Thanks

Ninanguyen in Clearwater, Florida

10 months ago

buffalo in Las Vegas, Nevada said: greetings from buffalo,

hey everybody, to everyone i sent the terry reynolds 500 flash cards to, and the susan dewitt book on disc, please check your inbox for some special info. anyone who wants the tr 500 flash cards or the susan dewitt book on disc send me your email in this forum.

buffalo

Hi buffalo,
Im taking the CCI on august 10, can you also email me the flash cards please!!! I would greatly appreciated it. Thank you
Thanks

kukla in Montville, New Jersey

10 months ago

Ninanguyen in Clearwater, Florida said: Hi buffalo,
Im taking the CCI on august 10, can you also email me the flash cards please!!! I would greatly appreciated it. Thank you
Thanks

lorraine1229@gmail.com is my email; anything tou have is greatly appreciated

pinkflamingo26 in American Fork, Utah

10 months ago

Looking to buy esp echo workbook. For adult echo exam

10 months ago

buffalo in Las Vegas, Nevada said: i got them free, pass them around, nobody should be paying for them. send me your email address and i will send them to you. there are 88 pages so i can't send them in this format. IF ANYONE WANTS THE TERRY REYNOLDS 500 FLASH CARDS, SEND ME YOUR EMAIL. I WILL GIVE THEM AWAY FREE.

Do you still have the terry reynolds flash cards

Xxx in Saint Louis, Missouri

10 months ago

pinkflamingo26 in American Fork, Utah said: Do you still have the terry reynolds flash cards

Pls send your email address for the cards a4nelle@ymail.com

10 months ago

My email is devrimichelle@hotmail.com. Thanks

I_c_with_sound in Northern, New Jersey

9 months ago

Hi all,

I have some Adult echo review materials for sale (inexpensively). If interested, please email me at amah22001@yahoo.com

Deannamarie in Tampa, Florida

9 months ago

Angie in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I don't think Buffalo gets on the forum any more but if you give me your email, I can forward them to you. Thnx!

Hi Angie or buffalo,
Could you please email the cards or any other information you may have pls,,,,I'm getting ready to sit for rdcs in a month my email is
D_carpenter00@yahoo.com

I have the ESP book from the seminar I've been studying from but can always use more info!!
Thank you

9 months ago

I was wondering how different are the terry Reynolds cards from the ESP adult echo from David Adams???I have those cards I see everyone post about terry Reynolds,, I have been studying the workbook from ESP seminar in adult echo.... or if anyone could pls give there input on what they studied and passed the rdcs with or even cci?? im getting ready to sit for boards, I'm wondering as well which is everyone's input on the test that may of been a bit easier to pass not saying there easy at all cause I know they r extremely difficult but which one do u prefer to take over other
Thank you very much for anyone's help!!
My email is d_carpenter00@yahoo.com

Martha30 in Grand Prairie, Texas

9 months ago

Angie please email me the flash cards. I am sitting within the next 2months
Thanks mbpippin29@gmail.com

9 months ago

Ladyecho in Warner Robins, Georgia said: Congrats on surviving "Owen Brown" I completed his course 17 years ago and have been a successful cardiac sonographer since. I will admit that I only recently took the CCI echo exam an passed the first time. I used several sources for study material, Eldeman echo, X zone, Gulf coast "PASS Echo" book. The one source that I felt helped the most was from "Ocean Ultrasound" they have a PDF I down loaded for the CCI cardiac exam.

Good luck,
Wendy

Hi. I was wondering if u are able to forward that pdf file? Im getting ready to sit in 2months and I have already spent alot on study material (but always need more) if its not an inconvenience. mbpippin29@gmail.com

9 months ago

Thanks

please let me know how u do. & what to expect! Im taking it in late August
Thanks

9 months ago

Whoo hoo passed my RCS on the first try with a 750. Thanks everyone for the great advice. Good luck everyone out there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Martha30 in Dallas, Texas

9 months ago

Junior 76 in Dallas, Texas said: Whoo hoo passed my RCS on the first try with a 750. Thanks everyone for the great advice. Good luck everyone out there.

CONGRATS!!!!! I'm taking it in a few wks. Help me out! What were some questions, what should I be studying more? I REALLY need to pass 1st time. mbpippin29@gmail.com

9 months ago

I studied the adult echo workbook, Terry Reynolds pocket book, the flash cards, and went over x zone adult echo. Know your basic vascular terms (prf,pulse length, spatial pulse length, etc..) Also make sure you know your Cardiac Anatomy, Cardiomyopathies, vascular diseases, hemodynamics, pressures, wiggers diagram. It was actually pretty easy. Good luck

Martha30 in Dallas, Texas

9 months ago

Junior 76 in Dallas, Texas said: I studied the adult echo workbook, Terry Reynolds pocket book, the flash cards, and went over x zone adult echo. Know your basic vascular terms (prf,pulse length, spatial pulse length, etc..) Also make sure you know your Cardiac Anatomy, Cardiomyopathies, vascular diseases, hemodynamics, pressures, wiggers diagram. It was actually pretty easy. Good luck

Thanks!

9 months ago

Junior 76 in Dallas, Texas said: I studied the adult echo workbook, Terry Reynolds pocket book, the flash cards, and went over x zone adult echo. Know your basic vascular terms (prf,pulse length, spatial pulse length, etc..) Also make sure you know your Cardiac Anatomy, Cardiomyopathies, vascular diseases, hemodynamics, pressures, wiggers diagram. It was actually pretty easy. Good luck

Congrats and thnx for info, getting ready to sit for mine shortly, I have a question if you don't mind.....
The adult echo workbook was that from the edelmens seminar or David Adams actually that they handed out? I have that and also the flash/notecards from the ESP David Adams did you study those or terry Reynolds I'm trying to get feedback which one is better to study and also have the DVDs from the loop w David Adams I study,, hope to hear back or even any one rise that can help out what they used to pass rdcs
Thank you

9 months ago

Thanks

Hi buffalo,
Taking my test very soon pls send any info to help me out if id really appreciate it!!
My email d_carpenter00@yahoo.com
Thank you!!!

kuk1229 in Montville, New Jersey

9 months ago

Junior 76 in Dallas, Texas said: Whoo hoo passed my RCS on the first try with a 750. Thanks everyone for the great advice. Good luck everyone out there.

congrats! what do you feel was the best to study?? any advice would be great! my email is lorraine1229@gmail.com

MER in Denver, Colorado

9 months ago

pinkflamingo26 in American Fork, Utah said: Do you still have the terry reynolds flash cards

Could you please forward the TR flashcards. taking CCI test in 2 weeks. Thx. ,margaretreilly@att.net

MER in Denver, Colorado

9 months ago

Deannamarie in Tampa, Florida said: Hi Angie or buffalo,
Could you please email the cards or any other information you may have pls,,,,I'm getting ready to sit for rdcs in a month my email is
D_carpenter00@yahoo.com

I have the ESP book from the seminar I've been studying from but can always use more info!!
Thank you

Also requesting from Angie, Buffalo, or anyone who has the TR flashcards, to send them to me please, margaretreilly@att.net. Thx.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

9 months ago

Deannamarie in Tampa, Florida said: Congrats and thnx for info, getting ready to sit for mine shortly, I have a question if you don't mind.....
The adult echo workbook was that from the edelmens seminar or David Adams actually that they handed out? I have that and also the flash/notecards from the ESP David Adams did you study those or terry Reynolds I'm trying to get feedback which one is better to study and also have the DVDs from the loop w David Adams I study,, hope to hear back or even any one rise that can help out what they used to pass rdcs
Thank you

Yep. Adult echo workbook by David Adam. I studied the Terry Reynolds flash cards. I don't think anyone is better than the other. I think they both are great, they just give different ways of looking at the question which is a plus. I think you should be good to go sounds like you have everything you need. Just don't try to over think The questions. It's rather easy as long as you know the main concepts. By the way someone downloaded a copy of terry Reynolds cards on Quizlet.com under gahustle RCS 500. Hope this helps

9 months ago

Junior 76 in Dallas, Texas said: Yep. Adult echo workbook by David Adam. I studied the Terry Reynolds flash cards. I don't think anyone is better than the other. I think they both are great, they just give different ways of looking at the question which is a plus. I think you should be good to go sounds like you have everything you need. Just don't try to over think The questions. It's rather easy as long as you know the main concepts. By the way someone downloaded a copy of terry Reynolds cards on Quizlet.com under gahustle RCS 500. Hope this helps

Thank you very much for your Response def helped out,, I appreciate it,, yes I ended up getting the terry Reynolds notecards the other day so now time to buckle down n study those lol!! But your input helped!! Thanks again :)
Deanna

ESP Ultrasound in Spring, Texas

9 months ago

We are having a registry review seminar in Orlando in less than two weeks! July 12-14. www.esp-inc.com We will supercharge your preparation for the CCI exam.

marisar210 in Nashville, Tennessee

9 months ago

Ladyecho in Warner Robins, Georgia said: Congrats on surviving "Owen Brown" I completed his course 17 years ago and have been a successful cardiac sonographer since. I will admit that I only recently took the CCI echo exam an passed the first time. I used several sources for study material, Eldeman echo, X zone, Gulf coast "PASS Echo" book. The one source that I felt helped the most was from "Ocean Ultrasound" they have a PDF I down loaded for the CCI cardiac exam.

Good luck,
Wendy

HI!!
IM about to take my CCI test an i have the eldeman echo an im doing the x-zone but you said that the Ocean Ultrasound book helped the most?

marisar210 in Nashville, Tennessee

9 months ago

Good luck,
Wendy

hi could u please email me marisar210@yahoo.com
thanks!!!im sorry didnt leave my email when i had ask you that question!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.