FINDING A JOB AS ULTRASOUND TECH.IS IT HARD?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

SONJA in Miami, Florida

76 months ago

I AM CURRENTLY TAKING ULTRASOUND AND I AM TERRIFIED I AM AFRAID I WONT BE ABLE TO FIND A JOB APON CMPLETION.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

K in Temple, Texas

76 months ago

Are you willing to relocate. I would could probably get you a contact at my hospital if you wanted to relocate to our area. Email me at lovetexasbluebonnets@yahoo.com if you are interested.
The ultrasound techs are in demand in Texas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SONJA in Miami, Florida

76 months ago

K in Temple, Texas said: Are you willing to relocate. I would could probably get you a contact at my hospital if you wanted to relocate to our area. Email me at lovetexasbluebonnets@yahoo.com if you are interested.
The ultrasound techs are in demand in Texas.

WHAT ABOUT THE ARDMS CERTIFICATION?CAN YOU BE ELDGIBLE OR DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT RIGHT AWAY?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

pascale armstrong in Springfield Gardens, New York

76 months ago

SONJA in Miami, Florida said: I AM CURRENTLY TAKING ULTRASOUND AND I AM TERRIFIED I AM AFRAID I WONT BE ABLE TO FIND A JOB APON CMPLETION.

there are many jobs in florida but none in ny

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Professor X in Santiago, Dominican Republic

76 months ago

Dear Sonja and All Other Future or Present Ultrasound Students:
If you are looking for advanced training in abdominal and peripheral vascular ultrasound, please keep me in mind. I can help you become prepared for the competitive world of ultrasound. The training I offer is directly with patients and can be in groups or in private- you choose what method of learning you'd like. If you have little time, I can give you crash courses in abdomen and peripheral vascular ultrasound. For more details, please reach me at charles.segovia@gmail.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

DENISE in Opa Locka, Florida

67 months ago

Professor X in Santiago, Dominican Republic said: Dear Sonja and All Other Future or Present Ultrasound Students:
If you are looking for advanced training in abdominal and peripheral vascular ultrasound, please keep me in mind. I can help you become prepared for the competitive world of ultrasound. The training I offer is directly with patients and can be in groups or in private- you choose what method of learning you'd like. If you have little time, I can give you crash courses in abdomen and peripheral vascular ultrasound. For more details, please reach me at charles.segovia@gmail.com.

PROFESSOR X.UNFORTUNITELY I HAVE BEEN OFF LINE FOR A WHILE,DONT KNOW IF THIS OFFER STILL STILL STAND.I WILL E-MAIL YOU.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SONJA in Hollywood, Florida

59 months ago

K in Temple, Texas said: Are you willing to relocate. I would could probably get you a contact at my hospital if you wanted to relocate to our area. Email me at lovetexasbluebonnets@yahoo.com if you are interested.
The ultrasound techs are in demand in Texas.

HELLO TEMPLE I'VE FINISHED AND GUESS WHAT I HAVENT FOUND A JOB SAD SAD SAD.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Here Too in Palm Harbor, Florida

59 months ago

SONJA in Hollywood, Florida said: HELLO TEMPLE I'VE FINISHED AND GUESS WHAT I HAVENT FOUND A JOB SAD SAD SAD.

Where did you finish from? When did you finish?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.