Looking for a tutor for ultrasound physic

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

JerseyJade in East Rutherford, New Jersey

38 months ago

Does anyone in NJ know of a tutor that knows ultrasound physics?? I'm taking my SPI exam soon and I keep reading and reading and nothing in sinking in. So I need help. Any advice or recommendations Please??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

ja5366 in Oralton, Pennsylvania

38 months ago

I hope you are not a student at Sanford Miesner College ... they say the material is brutal.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Erin13 in Biloxi, Mississippi

38 months ago

JerseyJade in East Rutherford, New Jersey said: Does anyone in NJ know of a tutor that knows ultrasound physics?? I'm taking my SPI exam soon and I keep reading and reading and nothing in sinking in. So I need help. Any advice or recommendations Please??

What are you using to study? Did you school teach you using a wave at how things are relational? If not send me your email and I will send you a copy of mine. That is what helped me alot because it put the formulas into a easy way to remember them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

JerseyJade in East Rutherford, New Jersey

38 months ago

I've been trying to reply but its not letting me. my email is jadem76@hotmail.com please send me what you have. Anything will help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tanya silvana in Paterson, New Jersey

36 months ago

Erin13 in Biloxi, Mississippi said: What are you using to study? Did you school teach you using a wave at how things are relational? If not send me your email and I will send you a copy of mine. That is what helped me alot because it put the formulas into a easy way to remember them.

please send me the material por ultrasound thanks :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dw in New Haven, Connecticut

35 months ago

tanya silvana in Paterson, New Jersey said: please send me the material por ultrasound thanks :)
hat

did that help you, i am looking for a tutor also

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Janen82 in Flushing, New York

34 months ago

Can u send me the notes as well kisskaevo@gmail.com

Thank you so much

Jessica in East Orange, New Jersey

34 months ago

Can someone please send me this info. I would really appreciate it. Jcasey1182@yahoo.com

K McGaskey in Baytown, Texas

33 months ago

Erin13 in Biloxi, Mississippi said: What are you using to study? Did you school teach you using a wave at how things are relational? If not send me your email and I will send you a copy of mine. That is what helped me alot because it put the formulas into a easy way to remember them.

Please send me that info also..my email is m-kmcgaskey@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Janen82

33 months ago

Could u sent it to me as well
Kisskaevo@gmail.com

n23 in Brooklyn, New York

32 months ago

can someone pls send me info as well narmina.abasova24@gmail.com im taking my spi very soon too

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Kari in Conroe, Texas

32 months ago

Everyone going to school for sonography...I am wanting to go to school for this too. I am starting my prerequisites next month. I have been told that it is impossible to go to school for this and work at the same time as it is such a rigorous program. Is this true? I have to work full time..no choice. I do security though so there is a lot of sitting around and downtime. Is this even going to be possible at all???
Thanks!

uglyone23 in Los Angeles, California

32 months ago

Kari in Conroe, Texas said: Everyone going to school for sonography...I am wanting to go to school for this too. I am starting my prerequisites next month. I have been told that it is impossible to go to school for this and work at the same time as it is such a rigorous program. Is this true? I have to work full time..no choice. I do security though so there is a lot of sitting around and downtime. Is this even going to be possible at all???
Thanks!

I think it is possible. It takes a very special person to work like this though. I personally know someone who completed a tough program while working full time. this guy was working 2-3 jobs even before ultrasound. It's just his lifestyle.
As long as your work doesn't conflict with clinical, it is possible to do it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

KC in Dallas, Georgia

32 months ago

Selling all these on Ebay, Passed my Physics Boards:
SDMS Physics Board Review: Sonography Principles and Instrumentation (SPI) $27 (paid $55)

2 Volume Set Ultrasound Physics & Instrumentation, 4th edition with CD-ROM $40 (paid over $100)

Echocardiography by Harvey Feigenbaum (1994, Hardcover, Subsequent Edition) $20

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Lynn in Pasadena, California

27 months ago

Hi name is Lynn Im not sure how long this commit has been but could you please send me that information as well.. I appreciate it.. Josephblyn_143@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Kerridi227 in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey

20 months ago

Does anyone have the info from the prior post regarding: Wave at how things are relational? If so, can you email it to me @ kerridi227@aol.com

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lilsisnaomi in Los Angeles, California

17 months ago

Looking for someone to tutor me for the abdominal ultrasound registry. Please email me at lilsisnaomi@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.