WHAT TO STUDY FOR NEW SPI EXAM....

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 1375)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Jenn in Modesto, California

67 months ago

M.Darian in Dublin, California said: can you please email me your notes, my email is m7darian@sbcglobal.net
I greatly appreciate your kindness.

Hi could you also email them to me...Thanks alot lulu333@att.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

amysonogirl in Whittier, California

67 months ago

tajakitten in Clinton, Maryland said: could anyone that has taken the test (SPI) explain what types of questions will be on it--matching, t/f, fill- in the blanks? What types of questions appear the most? Was the test easier than the old UPI?

i failed i got a 553 i know..missed it by a stupid question...the spi examination...remember there are different versions of the exam...on it. theres lots of relativity questions and lots of quality assurance on mine...only like 3 patient care questions and the rest were about resolutions...kNOw UR RESOLUTIONS.! like temporal contrast and spatial. the major ones but some one mentioned you have to do it with hardwork u do...i studied kremkau and davies and thats it..but i was also working so i could of studied a lil bit harder.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

julie in Los Angeles, California

67 months ago

Jenn in Modesto, California said: Hi could you also email them to me...Thanks alot lulu333@att.net

Looks like you've had a lot of requests, but if you could email one more ...Thank you so much julie.crockett@sbcglobal.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

deedee in Miami Beach, Florida

66 months ago

can someone e-mail me the chicken scratch notes please e-mail address is deedee7551@yahoo.com

dawn in Exeter, Rhode Island

66 months ago

Hi ,

Could someone please email me the notes also??? dawnmorgan9@yahoo.com
thanks

Lady D. in Dallas, Texas

66 months ago

HI,
I have struggled with the UPI exam and preparing to take the SPI at the end of the month. I also would like the notes you are speaking of! Congratulations on a battle well fought! msrambo@att.net

dana

66 months ago

Medical Sonograher in Ohio said: Sent! I titled it "PHYSICS INFORMATION FROM INDEED FORUM"

im in the same boat. can you please send me any notes. i have two more weeks till the new spi test
thanks so much
TADHAKES@YAHOO.COM

dana chattanooga tennessee

66 months ago

dana said: im in the same boat. can you please send me any notes. i have two more weeks till the new spi test
thanks so much
TADHAKES@YAHOO.COM

anyone i need all the help i can get thanks!

Kelly BARTOSZ in Buffalo, New York

66 months ago

Val in Sacramento, California said: Please send me your notes. I really need it ! Thank you !

cousine_val@yahoo.com

Please send me your notes...

hank you Kelly
bartys@verizon.net

saghir in Richmond, Virginia

66 months ago

I have passed two ardms exam.1)Abdomen
2)OBGY
Now i am trying to give SPI exam in dec.2009 could any body help me to guide me about study material for SPI exam as i am very poor in physic.
thanx.

strugglingwithphysics in Grand Forks, North Dakota

66 months ago

Can you please e-mail me your notes on your thoughts of the SPI exam, Kelly or anyone who got them? I would greatly appreciate it. I have failed vascular physics 4 times but passed vascular technology last year. I'm scared to death of this test! Thanks in advance.
My e-mail address here at work would be great.
aricci@altru.org
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Chaz in Thousand Oaks, California

66 months ago

I would really appreciate it if "Medical Sonographer in Ohio" or anyone who got them, could email me those notes for the SPI exam. I'm taking it in two weeks and my job depends on passing it. My email address is c.bernuth@verizon.net

Thanks so much

Lady D. in Grand Prairie, Texas

66 months ago

Hello,
I would like a copy of your notes. Please email to msrambo@att.net
Thank you for sharing and congratulations on passing.

dana chattanooga tennessee

66 months ago

Patricia in Bronx, New York said: blackwood1161@verizon.net is my email please send me the notes,
Thanks!

TADHAKES@YAHOO.COM im taking test the end of the month thanks for all the notes you can give

66 months ago

Dear luna.

for abdomen exam.i used Eldeman x-zone, sandra textbook and appletion review book.

In exam there r lot of general physics quest.(5-8),anatomical relation of all organs and vessels.childhood/infancy tumors.

wish u good luck in exam.

EchoGuy in Howard Beach, New York

66 months ago

Hi,

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone has the SPI notes made by "Medical Sonograher in Ohio" and wouldn't mind forwarding it to my email, please? Thanks!!

anbuone@msn.com

cfm in Westfield, New Jersey

66 months ago

kathy in Mississauga, Ontario said: Just passed the SPI exam today. Thanks to "sonographer in Ohio" for your notes, they were very helpful. i got some of the same questions. There were at least 5 questions on Colour doppler with an image. Know how to optimize the signal and reduced artifacts. Good luck to all!

hi kathy can you fwd me those notes? i am sitting for exam in 3 weeks. thanks.

crottyh@mercyhealth.com in Rochester, Michigan

66 months ago

Kathy, Can you email me the notes also!! I would really appreciate it!!

Thanks

Heather

Lady D. in Irving, Texas

66 months ago

Hi Kathy,
I am sitting for the exam in 3 weeks. Please send me your notes as
well. Congrats! and God bless!

studentemail in delray beach, Florida

66 months ago

Hi does anyone here go to Institute of Allied Medical Professions in Delray FL? I am looking for some honest feedback about the school. Thanks!

NVM in Cleveland, Ohio

66 months ago

NVM in Cleveland, Ohio said: Can you please sent me the list you made? Thank you so much.

I forgot to write my e-mail address: JNOROS@yahoo.com

lopes in Ocala, Florida

66 months ago

cfm in Westfield, New Jersey said: hi kathy can you fwd me those notes? i am sitting for exam in 3 weeks. thanks.

Hello Kathy, Sorry to bother you, but i would greatly appreciate it if you would send me the notes from the Ohio person. I've tried to email her, but shes probably tired of emailing them to everyone. Thanks and Congrats on passing...
analopes999@gmail.com

66 months ago

Aram in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi,
There isn't any chance to download Davies physic for free.You should buy it.

I want to sell it .... 50$ (in the net is 90$)(If you want you can send me e-mail)
My e-mail address is aram6870@yahoo.com

Dear could u pls.send me davies physics.I will buy from u pls.tell me amount and your address for sending money.
my e-mail address is
gha1235@yahoo.com
thanx.

need help to pass SPI in New York

66 months ago

lopes in Ocala, Florida said: Hello Kathy, Sorry to bother you, but i would greatly appreciate it if you would send me the notes from the Ohio person. I've tried to email her, but shes probably tired of emailing them to everyone. Thanks and Congrats on passing...
analopes999@gmail.com

Hi Lopes, could you please email me the notes from the Medical Sonographer in Ohio. I need to sit for the SPI. Thank you for your help. My email is murphyjoan65@yahoo.com.

Dhruva Kumar Revanoor in Mississuaga, Ontario

66 months ago

chris in Livingston, New Jersey said: Can anyone recommend what books/cd's to study for the new spi exam? Please reply to this post what was most helpful for you or email me at christinem313@gmail.com, thanks!

Read Essentials of Ultrasound Physics by James A Zagzebski...a perfect book for ARDMS exams...I got a good score in SPI recently and it was very useful

DJ in Elizabeth City, North Carolina

66 months ago

ablackford in Nicholasville, Kentucky said: Red workbook $35.00
Flashcards $25.00
Cass. Tapes $15.00
Davies Review $30.00
Appleton and Lange's $30.00
Plus Shipping and Handling $4.00 per item.

Can someone also e-mail me Kathys notes from ohio- I would greatly appreciate it, I take mine in 7 days- FREAKING OUT!
my e-mail is Sunset4848@msn.com- Thanks so much-

66 months ago

Could someone please forward the notes to me, whoever has them. I would really appreciate it!!!
Thanks,
Heather
crottyh@mercyhealth.com

66 months ago

cfm in Westfield, New Jersey said: hi kathy can you fwd me those notes? i am sitting for exam in 3 weeks. thanks.

Kathy,
Could you please forward the notes to me. I would really appreciate it!!
Thanks,
Heather
crottyh@mercyhealth.com

trying to pass

66 months ago

can someone please....pleeeeease send me some notes on the SPI exam
today56@live.com

66 months ago

Congrt. on passing SPI exam.
Thanx, your input for passing SPI exam. Could u plz.send your list of important topics for helping SPI exam. preparation,on my email address which is as follow gha1235@yahoo.com
I will thankfull to u.

Lana in Dayton, Ohio

66 months ago

If anyone out there has the SPI notes made by "Medical Sonograher in Ohio" and wouldn't mind forwarding it to my email, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Fresh_4_Christ@hotmail.com

Jenn in Orange County in Fullerton, California

66 months ago

I am taking the test next week. I was wondering if anyone who has those notes from the ohio girl can send them to me too?? that would be so helpful!! Im starting to get really scared that it is coming up so soon and need all the extra help i can get. Thank you...

email: Blondeegirl14@yahoo.com

acox4200 in Chelsea, Michigan

66 months ago

Cassy7 in Virginia Beach, Virginia said: Yes, please I would like a copy of your notes - please email me at cassy7love@yahoo.com. I really appreciate it. I will take the SPI exam September 2nd. Many Thanks, Cassy

yes i would like a copy of your notes. i take my test soon!
email to acox4200@gmail.com

Deedee in Miami, Florida

66 months ago

Hello to everyone, yesterday i passed the spi test it was real challenging and easy i suggested no one to give up and achieve your goals. MAY GOD BLESS EVERYONE, who took the time to sent materials to help everyone we all are in the same family. ULTRASOUND FAMILY Good luck to each and everyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Dear Deedee
Congrt.u on passing SPI exam.
Could u plz.help me or guide me to study SPI exam.i will be gratfull u.
my email address is gha1235@yahoo.com
thanx.

LYCARTER in FT. LAUDERDALE, Florida

66 months ago

Dee Dee, If you have anything that YOU may remember from the test....PLZ, PLZ, PLZ inform me! My e-mail address is as follows: luv4ultrasound@hotmail.com And I'm right here in Ft. Lauderdale! Thnx!

trying to pass

66 months ago

Hi Dee Dee,

Congrat...can you please, send me ohio notes, or any notes. I am also going to sit for the SPI test soon. Well thank you sooooooo much if you do so. Or any one....Pleeeaaaase.... thanks again
today56@live.com

Ultrasound Boyee in Riverside, California

66 months ago

Can someone please email me the "chicken scratch" notes from Medical Sonographer in Ohio. My email address is CFUNE@MAC.COM. I'm taking my test in August. I'd really really appreciate it!

Cheers!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

michelle in Rapid City, South Dakota

66 months ago

M.Darian in Dublin, California said: can you please email me your notes, my email is m7darian@sbcglobal.net
I greatly appreciate your kindness.

COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME YOUR NOTS. GREATLY APPRECIATED SOON TO BE TEST TAKER. MICHELLE, THANK YOU

Tanya in South Richmond Hill, New York

66 months ago

jj in New Hyde Park, New York said: Please email me your notes. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate that. judy_115@yahoo.com

hi i am also takeing the spi exam can u plz email me the list of notes that could help me study plz i appreciated thank u so much means a lot my email is lovelytatyana2002@yahoo.com

Song in Houston, Texas

66 months ago

I gonna take SPI examination. Could you please send me your notes? Appreciate your help! my email: szs1203@hotmail.com

66 months ago

hi Medical Sonograher in Ohio can u plz plz sendme ur notes a takeing the spi exam if u can plz i appriciated thanks alllllooooottttt!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Cassy7 in Virginia Beach, Virginia said: Yes, please I would like a copy of your notes - please email me at cassy7love@yahoo.com. I really appreciate it. I will take the SPI exam September 2nd. Many Thanks, Cassy

cassy did u get the notes for spi exam if u did can u plz send me lovelytatyana2002@yahoo.com thak u so much!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

DeeP101 in Syracuse, New York

66 months ago

Did anyone use the A&L Review book for the SPI test?
It's by Odwin, Fleischer & Krebs.
Let me know if it helped

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jesica Works-Cassell in Ludowici, Georgia

66 months ago

I just took the SPI this past Saturday. I took the UPI twice with scores 496 and 524 respectfully. My score on the SPI was 547. Please can anyone forward any notes. Thank you!

Jesica Works-Cassell in Ludowici, Georgia

66 months ago

My email is sept0621@hotmail.com....thanks again

EMW in Chicago, Illinois

66 months ago

Ngaybinhyen in Fresno, California said: Thanks so much for your input. It would be much appreciated if you could send me your note at my email address easy.eager@yahoo.com. I'll take the test on July 25.

Could you please send me those notes for the SPI exam, I am taking it next week. I truly appreciate it. Thanks! Email: emwasow@aol.com

Ravi in Toronto, Ontario

66 months ago

Hi
Medical Sonograher in Ohio
would you please send your notes to devilxjin@gmail.com
help apreciated
thanks

Lady D. in Dallas, Texas

65 months ago

As of this day, I am BSRT(R)(M),RDMS!! I took the breast sono exam in 2005. I plan to take another specialty later, just enjoying my new credentials! My advice to those taking SPI is study the Edleman
red book and try to understand what the meaning of each concept is.The x-zone is helpful too. God bless you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lys in Albany, New York

65 months ago

Lady D, What does BSRT(R)(M) mean? How was the breast sono exam? I have been thinking of taking that after I take my OB. Thanks :).

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.