WHAT TO STUDY FOR NEW SPI EXAM....

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1201 to 1250 of 1349)
Page:  « First « Previous   22  23  24  25  26  27  Next »   Last »

Nevaeh1 in Toronto, Ontario

17 months ago

Hi all, I am preparing to sit the SPI exams and feel so stress about the amount of material I have to learn. I have heard of Pegasus Lectures and they claim to have a 94% pass rate guarantee and if you fail you can return for free until you pass!! Has anyone attended or completed their online programs or has even heard anything about them? I want get some feed back before I part with my hard earned cash!! Thanks in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Karry in Massachusetts

17 months ago

I believe their website says 100%. We were shown one of the ecoursee and it was really good. I was surprised. I have the books and they were hard to understand. I may purchase too.

--- in Valenzuela, Philippines

17 months ago

Nevaeh1 in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi all, I am preparing to sit the SPI exams and feel so stress about the amount of material I have to learn. I have heard of Pegasus Lectures and they claim to have a 94% pass rate guarantee and if you fail you can return for free until you pass!! Has anyone attended or completed their online programs or has even heard anything about them? I want get some feed back before I part with my hard earned cash!! Thanks in advance!

I woud just like to answer your question. Yes, Pegasus does help a lot with the SPI exam. Pegasus will provide you with great knowledge and will let you understand all principles and concepts, These is important. You will learn not just the meaning of each ideas but all the important aspects of what you must acquire in order to pass. Of course in the end everything comes down on your part, You must focus, learn it by heart and most importantly be able to relate each topics to all other ideas in Ultrasound.
I enrolled at pegasuslectures, I took the exam and I passed. Worth every single dollar. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kathryn Vale in New Zealand

17 months ago

Pegasus seems to have a lot of options on their site. What products do you specifically recommend purchasing? - the full SPI package at $475?

--- in Quezon City, Philippines

17 months ago

Kathryn Vale in New Zealand said: Pegasus seems to have a lot of options on their site. What products do you specifically recommend purchasing? - the full SPI package at $475?

Yes, the full SPI package. All of the materials and lectures would really be a big help to answer all questions on the exam.

Karry in Massachusetts

17 months ago

Are you in a program? We got 1/2 price for it through school.

jobseeker67 in Oak Park, Michigan

16 months ago

If anybody interested in Pegasus lectures i have the hard cover spi physics volume one and two. I took ecourse in 2011 december.I paid $475 its negioable. let me know if anyone interested

img227 in Greer, South Carolina

16 months ago

I am taking the SPI exam in 4 days. I am extremely nervous about the semi interactive console questions. How many of those are there actually( ARDMS states on their website there are about 10%, that would be around 12 questions? ) and are they very hard to answer? Can anybody give me any suggestions how to prepare for those? Thank you so much!!!

Ashley in Sioux Falls, South Dakota

16 months ago

Hi Guys!

I am currently studying for my SPI exam also. I will be taking it soon and would like some helpful tools and information to help me study for this exam. If you could email me at Ashley.Mason11@outlook.com, that would be amazing! Thank you all!

Ashley

Karry in Massachusetts

16 months ago

What do you have already?

Lilsisnaomi in Los Angeles, California

16 months ago

Looking to sell pegasus physics volume one and two 4th edition textbooks. I also have Kremkau Diagnostic Ultrasound Principles and Instruments seventh edition available. Emailnme at lilsisnaomi@yahoo.com if you are interested.

jobseeker36 in Detroit, Michigan

16 months ago

Hi guys i have a question. How long it takes to learn a new machine never used before and a new protocol although tech has scanning experience and not scanned for an year

SamanthaR in Menifee, California

16 months ago

Does anyone have any notes they would be willing to share? Or perhaps any tips on what the exam entails? Anything would be helpful. THANK YOU in advance. Ultrasonic900@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

jobseeker36 in Detroit, Michigan said: Hi guys i have a question. How long it takes to learn a new machine never used before and a new protocol although tech has scanning experience and not scanned for an year

A new machine and protocol should take a week or so to learn depending on the level of skill and adaptability of the tech. If you know the type of machine you can look up the manufacturer and start learning the instrumentation and knobology. Good luck and best wishes

ESP Ultrasound in Spring, Texas

15 months ago

Ashley in Sioux Falls, South Dakota said: Hi Guys!

I am currently studying for my SPI exam also. I will be taking it soon and would like some helpful tools and information to help me study for this exam. If you could email me at Ashley.Mason11@outlook.com, that would be amazing! Thank you all!

Ashley

Hello,

You should consider attending an ESP Ultrasound registry review. We remove all of the mystery and drama. www.esp-inc.com

ESP Ultrasound in Spring, Texas

15 months ago

SamanthaR in Menifee, California said: Does anyone have any notes they would be willing to share? Or perhaps any tips on what the exam entails? Anything would be helpful. THANK YOU in advance. Ultrasonic900@yahoo.com

Hello,

You should consider attending an ESP Ultrasound registry review. We remove all of the mystery and drama. www.esp-inc.com

15 months ago

Karry in Massachusetts said: What do you have already?

Edlemans physics book, lecture book, flash cards and audio.

15 months ago

ESP Ultrasound in Spring, Texas said: Hello,

I have attended and loyally purchased Edlemans books, audio and flash cards. RDMS supposedly changed the exam to 110 questions and more simulation pictures. My question is will my study material still be helpful and valuable to the new SPI? Or is there another avenue I need to venture to prepare?

toya in Jamaica, New York

15 months ago

img227 in Greer, South Carolina said: I am taking the SPI exam in 4 days. I am extremely nervous about the semi interactive console questions. How many of those are there actually( ARDMS states on their website there are about 10%, that would be around 12 questions? ) and are they very hard to answer? Can anybody give me any suggestions how to prepare for those? Thank you so much!!!

I just took the test I had about 6 or 8. The images DO NOT CHANGE once you know how to adjust a picture like gain and outpower youll be ok

15 months ago

Does anyone have the Davies SPI book for sale? Ultrasonic900@yahoo.com. Anyone in the SoCal area know of tutoring for the SPI exam?

Roger in Oakland, California

15 months ago

Just a heads up, check ARDMS.org for their SPI updates. They have a few AIT and an interactive console now..

This was new since last year.

nitinguy55 in brampton, Ontario

15 months ago

patty in Oak Park, Michigan said: If anybody interested i have books for sale spi edelmen cd's with flash cards and edelmen work book,Pegusus spi physics material and Ob/Gyn from gulf coast books with cds i passed with these gulf coast ob/gyn

I am interested in physics notes.kindly get in touch. Nitinguy55@yahoo.co.in

15 months ago

patty in Oak Park, Michigan said: ob/gyn gulf coast work book with 6 cds $90 with old version edelmen material free.
edelmen cd's w/flash cards $50
davis book version 600 question $30 physics
davis cd $40 not original got a copy from indeed forum
davis book version with 600 questions $30
edelmen flash cards only $25
abdomen/ob/gyn with cd sander very good book helped me a lot $30
sdms ob/gyn old $15

Kindly get in touch. nitinguy55@yahoo.co.in

Karry in Massachusetts

15 months ago

You can't sell copyrighted material. Your going to get busted one day

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

15 months ago

Karry in Massachusetts said: You can't sell copyrighted material. Your going to get busted one day

Only if someone tattle tales

Kathryn Vale in New Zealand

15 months ago

Karry in Massachusetts said: You can't sell copyrighted material. Your going to get busted one day

Hi, what copyrighted material are you referring to? People sell second-hand books all the time, on eBay, to bookshops, etc.

Karry in Massachusetts

15 months ago

Kathryn Vale in New Zealand said: Hi, what copyrighted material are you referring to? People sell second-hand books all the time, on eBay, to bookshops, etc.

They're not second had books, it clearly says "davis cd $40 not original got a copy from indeed forum" I see a few same posters always selling the same things. COPIES.

15 months ago

Karry in Massachusetts said: They're not second had books, it clearly says "davis cd $40 not original got a copy from indeed forum" I see a few same posters always selling the same things. COPIES.

Is this a forum for ultrasound colleagues to help one another out or a forum about copyrighting issues? Cuz I'd love to help my fellow techs out.

15 months ago

SamanthaR in Menifee, California said: Is this a forum for ultrasound colleagues to help one another out or a forum about copyrighting issues? Cuz I'd love to help my fellow techs out.

Is there something your looking for or need? Or did you just come to complain?

Karry in Massachusetts

15 months ago

Helping out is passing on your copyrighted material not trying to make money off someone else's work. I've bought my own study materials but I'm not making copies for anyone to make a profit.

15 months ago

Karry in Massachusetts said: Helping out is passing on your copyrighted material not trying to make money off someone else's work. I've bought my own study materials but I'm not making copies for anyone to make a profit.

Ok, is there a book or info your looking for? I can help you out for free.

tleigh in Florida

14 months ago

I graduated last Sept and I have to re-take my SPI since I missed it by 5 lousy pts. In our program, we took it right after the Physics class so it's been about 2 years since I took it. I'm allowed to audit a class at my school so I am going to redo the class to see if it helps with the SPI. I was told the test was a little easier than before, but not sure if that's true. Any info on what to study for the most? I know some vascular was on the one I took before. Any help would be appreciated. Nobody in any state has hired me since I don't have it yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

NikkaMarie in Los Angeles, California

14 months ago

If anyone has any notes to share please send me some :)

Nikkamarie11@gmail.com

Lilsisnaomi in Los Angeles, California

14 months ago

Looking to sell pegasus physics volume one and two 4th edition textbooks. I also have Kremkau Diagnostic Ultrasound Principles and Instruments seventh edition available. Email me with your best offer at lilsisnaomi@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Damian RCS RVS in Perth Amboy, New Jersey

14 months ago

KC in Dallas, Georgia said: Selling all these on Ebay, Passed my Physics Boards:
SDMS Physics Board Review: Sonography Principles and Instrumentation (SPI) $27 (paid $55)

2 Volume Set Ultrasound Physics & Instrumentation, 4th edition with CD-ROM $40 (paid over $100)

Echocardiography by Harvey Feigenbaum (1994, Hardcover, Subsequent Edition) $20

Anything still around for sale?

Damian RCS RVS in Perth Amboy, New Jersey

14 months ago

superseabeemom@hotmail.com in Clarkston, Michigan said: Do you have any books left for sale. Email me at superseabeemom@hotmail.com
thanks

Is there any physics material left ? I am very interested

Examrefresh in Kennewick, Washington

14 months ago

I recently started filming some lectures specifically for information from the SPI exam. I have posted them all here. www.examrefresh.com/blog/

Hope this helps everyone.

14 months ago

I have Pegasus and edleman Physics books for sale. Ultrasonic900@yahoo.com

ChrissyBe191 in Hollywood, California

13 months ago

Does anyone have the davies SPI for sale?

Karry in Massachusetts

13 months ago

When do you need it? I plan on taking it soon then I'll be done with it.

13 months ago

I'm taking it mid to late August. It would be greatly appreciated.

13 months ago

Just let me know how much and if it's possible for you to pass it on...TY :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

13 months ago

ChrissyBe191 in Hollywood, California said: Just let me know how much and if it's possible for you to pass it on...TY :)

what is your email. I may be able to help.

13 months ago

ultrasound4life101@yahoo.com

Sono Aus in Atlanta, Georgia

13 months ago

I took the SPI a few weeks ago and passed with flying colors.
I know exactly what is on the test.
I offer online tutoring for the SPI Ultrasound Physics test. My tutor rate is a one time fee of $45 and I tutor via email, skype, and a whiteboard app that I use.
This is for people that already have a clear overall view and that wants to really understand certain areas. If anyone is interested please email me at SPItutor@thesoftlitegroup.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shalee_2003 in Hanover, New Hampshire

13 months ago

What are the main differences between Davies Vascular Physics and the Davies PSI? I have the vascular physics but I'm not sure it covers everything for SPI.

Any comments email me at shalee_2003@ yahoo.com

12 months ago

I passed my SPI exam today. 650/700 first attempt. I studied esp workbook,Davies MCQs, and x-zone. Try clearing your basic fundamentals of physics. That is the key. Make your basics strong.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Karry in Massachusetts

12 months ago

How did you use Davies? I feel like once I see question I'm memorizing it more than knowing it.

Thanks

Karry in Massachusetts

12 months ago

Ps congrats! You must feel relieved

12 months ago

Karry in Massachusetts said: How did you use Davies? I feel like once I see question I'm memorizing it more than knowing it.

Thanks

Yes Davies is like that.but if you do them repeatedly you'll get what they want to say.

Page:  « First « Previous   22  23  24  25  26  27  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.