WHAT TO STUDY FOR NEW SPI EXAM....

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1251 to 1300 of 1342)
Page:  « First « Previous   23  24  25  26  27  Next »   Last »

Karry in Massachusetts

12 months ago

How did you use the cd? Test mode or just go through it all?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nitinguy55 in brampton, Ontario

12 months ago

No Test mode .just study and learn mode. But before doing Davies make sure you know the subject.doing Davies alone can be boring.

lindsayamy

12 months ago

Any advice you can offer of what was on the SPI? I also feel like I am memorizing the questions and answers to the Davies.

ANGELEYES0323 in BRONX, New York

12 months ago

DOES ANY ONE HAVE THE STEVEN M PENNY EXAMINATION REVIEW BOOK FOR SALE? IF SO PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO BUY IT, I HEARD ITS A REALLY GOOD BOOK TO STUDY FOR THE SPI EXAM

divims in Chennai, India

11 months ago

Hi nitin can you plaase send me the sacnned copies of esp work book and x zone. Becaue I am going to take my SPI exam on 17 th sep. My mail id is divimsms@gmail.com

Mizfifi33@aol.com in Long Beach, California

11 months ago

I also am interested in notes for the spi if anyone can help out and email me please. Mizfifi33@aol.com. Thank you. :))

ladyjones in Canton, Georgia

11 months ago

Please I need notes for SPI, help please sunwabuko@gmail.com

Henry in Anaheim, California

11 months ago

M.Darian in Dublin, California said: Hi Kathy do you mind emailing the notes from the Ohio person, I appreciate your help. THANKS My email is m7darian@sbcglobal.net

Hi. Can you send me the notes that you got. Please! Taking SPI in October. If you still have it.
My email is henryc5@yahoo.com

Henry in Anaheim, California

11 months ago

Val in Davis, California said: Thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi just wondering if you still have the notes for the SPI. Can you please email me the notes if you still have it. henryc5@yahoo.com. Taking the SPI in October. Please help. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shaney in Boston, Massachusetts

11 months ago

nitinguy55 in brampton, Ontario said: I passed my SPI exam today. 650/700 first attempt. I studied esp workbook,Davies MCQs, and x-zone. Try clearing your basic fundamentals of physics. That is the key. Make your basics strong.

Congrats! Was there much on hemodynamics? I think the x-zone is the best! Did you find similar questions written like the x-zone ?

nev in Houston, Texas

11 months ago

I passed my SPI exam today. 650/700 first attempt. I studied esp workbook,Davies MCQs, and x-zone. Try clearing your basic fundamentals of physics. That is the key. Make your basics strong.
hi, congrats. great score. do u remember any Q,s from your exam? this could help us all. And if u can send me ur scanned notes. if u are willing to sell the CD plz let me know. was there any matching questions between the mock's exam and the x zone. and the real exam. I know .too many questions but have kids and trying to get the best out of my time .I have a bachelor of applied art and studying this on my own to join a non prophet facility in Houston. so if any one could help. I will appreciated. as I need it. one more thing. does any one know about the sono and UDS course at home . my Email is .nevensafdar@yahoo.com .any one has notes or questions or even an advice .plz send it to me. thanks to all.

nev in Houston, Texas

11 months ago

nitinguy55 in brampton, Ontario said: I passed my SPI exam today. 650/700 first attempt. I studied esp workbook,Davies MCQs, and x-zone. Try clearing your basic fundamentals of physics. That is the key. Make your basics strong.

hi, congrats. great score. do u remember any Q,s from your exam? this could help us all. And if u can send me ur scanned notes. if u are willing to sell the CD plz let me know. was there any matching questions between the mock's exam and the x zone. and the real exam. I know .too many questions but have kids and trying to get the best out of my time .I have a bachelor of applied art and studying this on my own to join a non prophet facility in Houston. so if any one could help. I will appreciated. as I need it. one more thing. does any one know about the sono and UDS course at home . my Email is .nevensafdar@yahoo.com .any one has notes or questions or even an advice .plz send it to me. thanks to all.

Verushka in Bloomfield, New Jersey

10 months ago

TAMMY EMBERSON in Porterville, California said: Can you please send me a copy of the notes. I'm preparing for the test now.

temberson@sierra-view.com

Thanks again.

Did you get their notes? I failed my SPI in June I'm about to take it again in one month I'm looking for all the assistance possible

Verushka in Bloomfield, New Jersey

10 months ago

Shaney in Boston, Massachusetts said: Congrats! Was there much on hemodynamics? I think the x-zone is the best! Did you find similar questions written like the x-zone ?

What is x-zone?

Chrissy1 in San Diego, California

9 months ago

Taking my SPI exam in 1 week. Does anyone have any notes, advice, offer tutoring? Please e-mail me ASAP @ ultrasound4life101@yahoo.com I would really appreciate any help.

9 months ago

Verushka in Bloomfield, New Jersey said: What is x-zone?

It's on Edlemans web page. It's a series of mock exam questions.

9 months ago

Henry in Anaheim, California said: Hi just wondering if you still have the notes for the SPI. Can you please email me the notes if you still have it. henryc5@yahoo.com. Taking the SPI in October. Please help. Thank you.

Did you ever get those notes? If so can I please get a copy, ultrasound4life101@yahoo.com. TIA :D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

edunn in Lilburn, Georgia

9 months ago

Anyone selling their ESP physics workbook?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vipul in Mississauga, Ontario

9 months ago

jj in New Hyde Park, New York said: Please email me your notes. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate that. judy_115@yahoo.com

Hi... Can you please email me notes for SPI please. My email is mittalvipul@yahoo.com
Thanks

vipul in Toronto, Ontario

9 months ago

Chrissy1 in San Diego, California said: Did you ever get those notes? If so can I please get a copy, ultrasound4life101@yahoo.com. TIA :D

Can u please send me SPI notes @ mittalvipul@yahoo.сom
Thanks

Lilsisnaomi in Los Angeles, California

9 months ago

Looking to sell pegasus physics volume one and two 4th edition textbooks. I also have Kremkau Diagnostic Ultrasound Principles and Instruments seventh edition available. Email me with your best offer at lilsisnaomi@yahoo.com if you are interested.

star(wellar) in Canton, Georgia

9 months ago

Any one selling ESP abdomen workbook
plz email me at sunwabuko@gmail.com

star(wellar) in Canton, Georgia

9 months ago

I WANT TO BUY ESP ABDOMEN WORKBOOK.
sunwabuko@gmail.com

8 months ago

Does anyone have any Breast review books, Davies mock exam material for sale? Ultrasound4life101@yahoo.com THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

8 months ago

I passed my SPI by using the Davies mock exam and Edlemans SPI work book.

Wendy in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey

8 months ago

I'm looking for study groups or someone to help me with information on the spi exam I need a totur or someone to help me passthe spi physics please email me @ wendybrown2008@yahoo.com

Chin in Bagumbayan, Philippines

8 months ago

Email me beautyinme02@gmail.com. I am conducting online SPI tutoring and would gladly share my notes and materials which I, myself have studied (books and lectures online) for the SPI and specialty exams.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

rahila chaudhru in ny, New York

8 months ago

Chrissy1 in San Diego, California said: I passed my SPI by using the Davies mock exam and Edlemans SPI work book.

Please Rey with more detail about interactive conse question practice site or materisl

rahila chaudhru in ny, New York

8 months ago

Chrissy1 in San Diego, California said: I passed my SPI by using the Davies mock exam and Edlemans SPI work book.

Congratulation pass SpI please help for new interactive console type question practice meterial

edunn in Lawrenceville, Georgia

8 months ago

Hey Chrissy,

Congrats on passing!! Are you willing to sell your SPI workbook?

Thanks,

Elise

Karry in Massachusetts

7 months ago

I have a workbook! Passed my test couple weeks ago. The interactive thing wasn't bad. I had 10. ???'s the hard part was when you need to decrease or increase gain you can't see how far to go. It has options to decrease twice but you don't know if one is enough or two is needed. It wasn't nearly as bad as I imagined.

scameus@ymail.com in Orlando, Florida

7 months ago

I graduated as u/s tech 2 years ago, the school was register, for some reason they close but I have my transcript. Would be able to take my spi? If yes what do I need to buy f
to review.

scameus@ymail.com in Orlando, Florida

7 months ago

Thank u in advance I realy need to take the spi by first week of April.

liz in Lowell, Massachusetts

7 months ago

Karry in Massachusetts said: I have a workbook! Passed my test couple weeks ago. The interactive thing wasn't bad. I had 10. ???'s the hard part was when you need to decrease or increase gain you can't see how far to go. It has options to decrease twice but you don't know if one is enough or two is needed. It wasn't nearly as bad as I imagined.

Hy karry congrats on your passing, can you sell me the workbook that you used to pass the exam. Thanks

LatinaByrd in Chesapeake Beach, Maryland

7 months ago

Chin in Bagumbayan, Philippines said: Email me beautyinme02@gmail.com. I am conducting online SPI tutoring and would gladly share my notes and materials which I, myself have studied (books and lectures online) for the SPI and specialty exams.

Hello I am interested in this. I've emailed you just now please help. Thank you kindly

LatinaByrd in Prince Frederick, Maryland

7 months ago

farah in Toronto, Ontario said: hi,And please e-mail for me too,thanks. my e-mail is : farahediba@yahoo.com

I would also greatly appreciate your notes. Thank you very much. Latinabyrd@gmail.com

rdholl22 in Greensboro, North Carolina

7 months ago

Hi I am about to apply for the exam. I haven't touched my physics book in 5 years so i'm freaking out. any tips, advice, links, etc., would be soooooo appreciated!
rdholl22@gmail.com

wish they had study review groups for local ppl..
I have the davies mock exam book but I don't remember my basics from edlemans. will the mock exam be enough to study from and pass?
how often/long should I study for good remembering and not being overwhelmed?
thanks! love all techs :)

scameus@ymail.com in Miami, Florida

7 months ago

rdholl22 in Greensboro, North Carolina said: Hi I am about to apply for the exam. I haven't touched my physics book in 5 years so i'm freaking out. any tips, advice, links, etc., would be soooooo appreciated!
rdholl22@gmail.com

wish they had study review groups for local ppl..
I have the davies mock exam book but I don't remember my basics from edlemans. will the mock exam be enough to study from and pass?
how often/long should I study for good remembering and not being overwhelmed?
thanks! love all techs :)

I suggest u go bk to basics from edlemans book from page 1than the davies mock exam. That's what I'm doing now. Good luck

I suggest u go back to basic from ur edlamans

Damian RCS RVS in Perth Amboy, New Jersey

7 months ago

SamanthaR in Menifee, California said: Ok, is there a book or info your looking for? I can help you out for free.

Can you help me out for free? Need some SPI notes or anything that would help. I have plenty of echo and vascular material I sent out to numerous techs here on indeed ,never for profit. Oops I lied I did sell my echo flash drive and workbook for half the price but everything else I gave out for free.help me out and I'll help you out. If not that's cool too .

7 months ago

SamanthaR in Menifee, California said: Ok, is there a book or info your looking for? I can help you out for free.

My email is sterlingimaging1@gmail.com

7 months ago

Hey is there anyone out there willing to trade physics materials for echo or vascular material? If so let me know via email ...
sterlingimaging1@gmail.com
I killed both CCI echo and vascular exams with the stuff I have.

samu in Mississauga, Ontario

6 months ago

Hello I want to know what combination of boo shall I be using for the spi examination ... I am doing it for the first time ... also have heared much about davies .. is any one willing to sale the davies cd/dvd or notes ... I am really interested

samu in Mississauga, Ontario

6 months ago

Chin in Bagumbayan, Philippines said: Email me beautyinme02@gmail.com. I am conducting online SPI tutoring and would gladly share my notes and materials which I, myself have studied (books and lectures online) for the SPI and specialty exams.

Can I be addingbu as well

scameus@ymail.com in Miami, Florida

6 months ago

Does anyone has a Davies spi for sale email me at scameus@ymail.com. Thank u

wendy in Little Ferry, New Jersey

6 months ago

Jenny in Hialeah, Florida said: would u be so kind to send me some of those test questions.. Taking the SPI May 6th....thanks :D jenol2462@yahoo.com

Please if u have any notes for the spi physics email me at wendybrown2008@yahoo.com

wendy in Little Ferry, New Jersey

6 months ago

Please anybody with spi notes and any reccomendation what to study please email me @wendybrown2008@yahoo.com

Lilsisnaomi in Los Angeles, California

5 months ago

Looking to sell pegasus physics volume one and two 4th edition textbooks. I also have Kremkau Diagnostic Ultrasound Principles and Instruments seventh edition available. Email me with your best offer at lilsisnaomi@yahoo.com if you are interested.

5 months ago

Does anyone have breast notes, books or any study material? Ultrasonic900@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance.

jennnifernguyen in Bay Area, California

5 months ago

Does anyone have any SPI notes? I did not attend a program so I have no clue what I'm supposed to study or what to look for when study!!

Please email me at jenny.nguyen@gmail.com

jennnifernguyen in Bay Area, California

5 months ago

Does anyone have any SPI notes? I did not attend a program so I have no clue what I'm supposed to study or what to look for when study!!

Please email me at jennn.nguyen@gmail.com

Page:  « First « Previous   23  24  25  26  27  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.