Sanford Brown College in Cleveland, OH

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (251 to 263 of 263)
Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6   

Dell in Cleveland, Ohio

56 months ago

You should be able to find some scrubs at a local medical supply or uniform store in your area, plus sometime certain pharmacy stores has them them such as a Walgreens or on their websites.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mel in Akron, Ohio

56 months ago

cntrylvr27 in Akron, Ohio said: Has anyone done any shadowing at Akron General? If so, can you tell me if you have to wear scrubs? I am wanting to set up a shadowing there but will need to buy some scrubs if needed. Also, any idea where to get scrubs in petite sizes?

By far, the cheapest place to get scrubs is JC Penney Outlet out by the old Rolling Acres Mall. That is where I get mine. I have to go out there to get some "whites" to wear when I start my clinicals next month. I am hoping to be at Akron General or City Hospital. Good luck!

lalahoeee in New Britain, Connecticut

49 months ago

so wheres the syllabus?

Char

48 months ago

Mel in Akron, Ohio said: Hello everyone. I have a question about Sanford Brown...the one closest to me, in Cleveland, comes up as an accredited site on the CAAHEP and ARDMS sites. They are also starting up an AAS degree for Radiography. It seems to me...that maybe not all Sanford Browns are created equal, nor are all of them accredited. Would this be a good school to consider, since they do seem to have all of the proper accredidation for their programs? They are also switching from Sanford Brown Institute to Sanford Brown College, since the addition of their Associate of Applied Science in Radiography degree. Is there
anyone who has attened this particular SB, and could give me some info on the school and their success in finding a job after graduation? I would very much appreciate any feedback.

After Graduation - when meeting with career services - Just so you know, I was told that All the positions they had were Entry Level. So if you are 18 or 20 years old with no other experience, this may be a good fit for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

joeevanko in Lake City, Pennsylvania

48 months ago

CUTIE in Cleveland, Ohio said: HELLO I ATTENDED SANFORD BROWN INSTITUTE AND I HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE. I OPTED FOR SANFORD BROWM BECAUSE THEY DID NOT HAVE A WAITING LIST, UNLIKE OTHER PLACES THAT HAD 2 YEAR WAITING LIST. IT WAS ALSO CLOSE TO MY HOUSE. I OBTAINED A JOB 1 MOS AFTER GRADUATING FORM THIS SCHOOL. I ALREADY HAVE AN ASSOCIATE DEGREE SO THAT PART DID NOT MATTER TO ME. I PASSED MY BOARDS ON THE FIRST TRY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW...

where exactly is school located at near clevelandf? i m ardms in adult echo worked at ccf ,mayo, childrens philadelpia, childrens pitts 10 yrs experience, my wife is consdidering echo school need to know how far away school is.. thanks joe e ardms- ae

Tee in Avon Lake, Ohio

45 months ago

Its in Middleburg Hts. West side of Cleveland

Laura in Elgin, Illinois

39 months ago

CUTIE in Cleveland, Ohio said: HELLO I ATTENDED SANFORD BROWN INSTITUTE AND I HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE. I OPTED FOR SANFORD BROWM BECAUSE THEY DID NOT HAVE A WAITING LIST, UNLIKE OTHER PLACES THAT HAD 2 YEAR WAITING LIST. IT WAS ALSO CLOSE TO MY HOUSE. I OBTAINED A JOB 1 MOS AFTER GRADUATING FORM THIS SCHOOL. I ALREADY HAVE AN ASSOCIATE DEGREE SO THAT PART DID NOT MATTER TO ME. I PASSED MY BOARDS ON THE FIRST TRY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW...

What did you get your degree in at Sanford? I was looking into Ultrasound wanted to know if the school is worth it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cutie

39 months ago

General ultrasound

cece in Oak Park, Michigan

33 months ago

CUTIE in Cleveland, Ohio said: HELLO,
Yes, you can sit for your boards immediately after graduating. SBI is an accredited CAHAPP(sp) college. This means you can sit for boards after graduating. You can also go to the ARDMS website to see all the different criteria to sit for boards. We started with 30 and about 12 of us made it but we all got jobs after graduating. it's a tough program though...Let me know if you need anything else:))

what is the pre-q for the program

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sonoma in Sonoma, California

26 months ago

I am hoping to attend Sanford Brown in the fall for DMS.

How was the accuplacer test?

JC in Lakewood, Ohio

25 months ago

I am confused at to whether or not Sanford Brown is accredited? If so, could someone post a link that shows that.

I just finished a AAS in Health Information Management at Cuyahoga Community College and have taken Anatomy Phys I and II and Pathophysiolgy...does having an Associate's Deg help at all?

I would appreciate any and all information.

Thanks in advance!

Lindsey in Brunswick, Ohio

17 months ago

I am a former SBI graduate and have about 9 yrs of us experience. I relocated about 3 yrs ago and recently moved back to the Cleveland area just wondering if being in the field if you know of any open positions right now. I am having a hard time finding anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know this may be a far stretch reaching out to someone on a forum but I am trying to get my foot in the door somehow.

Thanks!

Cutie in Lexington, Kentucky

17 months ago

Lindsey,

I no longer reside in Cleveland, but check Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals. I think I Just seen an opening for the Cleveland Clinic-Avon. Are you registered?

Page:  « First « Previous   3  4  5  6   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.