Ultrasound Tech Programs in San Jose

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 106 of 106)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

Ultrasound student in San Jose, California

32 months ago

I attended Ultrasound Tech Program at the Institute of Medical Education. Not sure if I am able to sit for my SPI test since the school close down.. still waiting for answers... so stressful ....

IME Student I found a web site about IME history and facts about state closure ... www.imeclasses.com/index.html

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ultrasound student in San Jose, California

32 months ago

I attended Ultrasound Tech Program at the Institute of Medical Education. Not sure if I am able to sit for my SPI test since the school close down.. still waiting for answers... so stressful ....

IME Student I found a web site about IME history and facts about state closure ... www.imeclasses.com/index.html

paloalot141 in Palo Alto, California

32 months ago

IME student in Sanjose said: I am a student from Dental Hygiene program who was suppose to graduate on April 26th. Now, I am not sure if there is a school or not and I cannot transfer my transcripts to any other school. I believe, the actual culprit is not the school but WASC. They came and withdrew their support from Department of Education without any notice and that propelled the collapse of this school. Now, I do not know what to do.

are you kidding me? you're probably still working for sunny and bindu. when WASC sent the school a letter that they've withdrawn from the DOE, what was the school doing to come back as an accredited school? 19 other schools had found accreditation with another agency and only IME couldn't do it. Quit bull shi=ting you loser.

need help in San Jose, California

31 months ago

I do not know of any problems whith this school as I just moved from Texas. However, I do know making sure the school is accredited is of most importance. I am looking for someone to tudor me in physics. This is a difficult test for me to pass.

IME Ultrasound student in San Jose, California

20 months ago

I attended IME in Oct,2009 ultrasound program and I did not graduate. I was still attending school when it closed down feb 16, 2012. I received a letter from BPPE (STRF) and i was denied in my claim. STRF only accepting students claim if you started the program 2010. I was told by BPPE I was going to receive my claim. Now I am not sure what to do. My classmates are in same situation. I was robbed No education, No Job, and stuck with huge loan... HELP!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

jersylvia2003@yahoo.com in Santa Cruz, California

19 months ago

IME Ultrasound student in San Jose, California said: I attended IME in Oct,2009 ultrasound program and I did not graduate. I was still attending school when it closed down feb 16, 2012. I received a letter from BPPE (STRF) and i was denied in my claim. STRF only accepting students claim if you started the program 2010. I was told by BPPE I was going to receive my claim. Now I am not sure what to do. My classmates are in same situation. I was robbed No education , No Job, and stuck with huge loan... HELP!!!!!

Likewise, I graduated from the LVN program in Oct. of 2011,and got denied by the Board of Nursing by not having the proper paperwork.

Ever since my denial notice, I have been trying to get the right paperwork from the Vethodys, and for some reason they will NOT respond.

Furthermore, I have been Denied the cancellation of my student loans and I did fill out the STRF application back in Aug. of last year. As of today's date, I have NOT heard back from BPPE. Which, I don't even know if I qualify for that also since I graduated outside of the 60 days of the closing of the school.

Now, there is a class action suit against IME and you can look up the court details at imelawsuit.com. However, from my understanding the Vethodys are more then likely are going to file for chap 7 bankruptcy.

I wish I had better info but, personally I think us students are going to get screwed, out of all the money we spent attending this school.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.