Ultrasound

Comments (101 to 150 of 477)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

AR in Concord, New Hampshire

90 months ago

LaShanda-

Molloy is a 2 yr. Associate Degree, so they don't have as many prereq's because they are built into the program if that makes sense...I have a BA already so I transferred in some basic English courses,etc. I have to take the physics,math,microbiology...they only take 11-12 people a yr. and then close it out....they set you up with clinical sites, after your 1st semester...they just got 2 brand new ultrasound machines which is important for learning hands on before going to clinicals.

But there has to be something closer to you....I would highly recommend CVT,if you like the cardiac end of things... same deal with the registry exams...vascular is the big money maker I guess, it overlaps a bit with general into the abdominal area, kidneys,liver,etc. I was accepted into a general DMS program but chose CVT...it depends on what you want. I also wanted an AAS degree not just a certificate....personal preference....

I start clinicals this next semester and will need to make a decision on a specialty by the summer.Good luck, I know it is confusing and frustrating trying to make a good financial decision...but all I can say is that CAAHEP accreditation is a must!! Do not settle....it is important, and becoming registered will become more important as time goes on... some insurance companies will not pay anymore if the sonographer is not ARDMS or CCI registered......my one professor who is the head of a vascular lab at a hospital had to let a tech go because she couldn't pass the registry exam....she had worked there for 13 yrs. and took the exam multiple times so be aware of all of these things as you make your decision.I hope this helps...

LaShanda in Houston, Texas

90 months ago

AR in Concord, New Hampshire said: LaShanda-

Molloy is a 2 yr. Associate Degree, so they don't have as many prereq's because they are built into the program if that makes sense...I have a BA already so I transferred in some basic English courses,etc. I have to take the physics,math,microbiology...they only take 11-12 people a yr. and then close it out....they set you up with clinical sites, after your 1st semester...they just got 2 brand new ultrasound machines which is important for learning hands on before going to clinicals.

But there has to be something closer to you....I would highly recommend CVT,if you like the cardiac end of things... same deal with the registry exams...vascular is the big money maker I guess, it overlaps a bit with general into the abdominal area, kidneys,liver,etc. I was accepted into a general DMS program but chose CVT...it depends on what you want. I also wanted an AAS degree not just a certificate....personal preference....

I start clinicals this next semester and will need to make a decision on a specialty by the summer.Good luck, I know it is confusing and frustrating trying to make a good financial decision...but all I can say is that CAAHEP accreditation is a must!! Do not settle....it is important, and becoming registered will become more important as time goes on... some insurance companies will not pay anymore if the sonographer is not ARDMS or CCI registered......my one professor who is the head of a vascular lab at a hospital had to let a tech go because she couldn't pass the registry exam....she had worked there for 13 yrs. and took the exam multiple times so be aware of all of these things as you make your decision.I hope this helps...

AR-
Trust me i have searched the web, CAAHEP programs and most of the have alot of prequisites,alot of unessecary entrance exams &very competitive...& their clinical sites are very limited. Basically they are making it hard to get into. So when i seen your remarks on

90 months ago

LaShanda in Houston, Texas said: AR-
Trust me i have searched the web, CAAHEP programs and most of the have alot of prequisites,alot of unessecary entrance exams &very competitive...& their clinical sites are very limited. Basically they are making it hard to get into. So when i seen your remarks on

The forum about Molloy, i looked it up and notice it did not have alot hard requirements. I know it will be a big move for me, but to get that dream job/career you have to make a sacrafice. I noticed another student here on the forum ended doing the same thing. He moved way from CA to live here in Houston, a school that was little more simple to get into and also accredited. Yes you are right Vascular makes alot more but only out there towards your are and yes they are in higher demand toward NY, here in houston DMS is more in demand. But i have just thought about getting my foot in the door either with Vascular if i decide to do Molloy and i can always go back for DMS. So when is the best time to try to enroll since they only accept 11-12 people a year. So that way i can know what steps to take as far as pre-requisites & etc, so i can be working on that. I have already thought about e-mailing Mr. Hartman to get more detail. Also i don't like invasive, so Vascular is not invasive right? Or will i have to go through the vasive part of the course?

Thanks,
Shanda

90 months ago

Shanda-

Vascular is not the same as invasive.....I actually live in NH and commute to NY but since my folks live there I stay w/them thru the week which makes things easier for me.

The Director of the program is Michael Hartman,he is a great guy to speak to about the program. I would ask Mr. Hartman what he thinks you should do. There isn't any dorms there but I believe they have people who can help w/off campus housing. It really is a commuter school.

Believe me I researched this career choice for 5 years before biting the bullet and going for it.....and I'm so glad I did!!

You get into all 3 specialties first semester and then you do your clinicals for 4 weeks in each specialty 2nd semester. After that they figure you can make an informed decision on what way to go. I was not at all interested in invasive and now I'm not so sure....it is all interesting to me. Don't worry about the invasive part it is very basic and of course you just assist and help guide the physician with the ultrasound.....the initial clinical work is mostly observation w/some hands on. The summer is much more hands on and that continues thru 2nd year til the last summer where you are doing 40 hrs./wk. clinical work.....

The ph# there is-516-678-5000 ext. 6446, ask for Michael Hartman.
No matter what you decide he will be a great source of info for you.

Let me know how its going!

90 months ago

A.R.
As a matter of fact Mr. Hartman just replied to my e-mail. Yes he was very helpful. He also stated that there is no entrance exam, which makes me feel a alot better. He stated that you take your pre-requistes during the early portion of your program as long as you keep a above a 2.5 GPA and pass the exam, he stated that i would be marketable. He also stated that they will be taking 15-20 students this fall since there is a shortage out there. He gave me a number who to contact in case i was interested, i am trying to find out if i have missed the enrollment for this comming fall session, so i am waiting on him to respond to see when i should apply for the next session of if there is still time for this coming fall. He did mentioned to look on the caaheep web, saying that i might not have to travel as far as i might think. But like i explained to him i have already been on the website several times and have looked into most of those schools & it is very competitive with alot of pre-req, plus a waiting list. He wanted to know who i was chatting with (i told him that you had given me good info on Molloy). So if you don't mind what is your name, he wants to thank you. And i want to say thank you as well. You have truly been very helpful to me & have put my mind at rest. As far as living arrangements, my Husband loves to travel and he is will to sacrafice for me to follow my dream. He is actually from New Jersey, so trust me he would love to be near home....

Thanks!
Shanda

90 months ago

Hi Shanda --

My name is Ann Riggs......he will definitely know me...he's a Professor and teaches one ofmyclasses as well as being the Director of the Program.He really wants to get the word out regarding Molloy's Program....I am very pleased so far and I have no doubt that he will be there when it comes time to get a job...

He is a great networker and is very involved in the registry aspect of Sonography. He travels and heads up seminars, gives presentations, etc. He is extremely well informed about this Profession. His specialty was Vascular......I'm so glad you contacted him.....

Yup-you just might have to become a New Yorker for a couple of years!!It won't be so bad......maybe you'll like it and stay....

90 months ago

Ann,
When i gave him your initials, he stated that he might know who my "chat buddy" is:). So one more question i just want to make sure i have this correct, Molloy doesn't have an entrance exam such ACT, COMPASS or etc. Or was Mr. Hartman just referring to the program. I just want to make sure i have all my facts right before letting my Husband know what my decision is. Oh yeah what are the first steps to enrolling, sometimes reading the reqirements can be confusing so if you don't mind breaking it down for me i would really appreciate it. I am really excited that i have found a program that suites me, it is just the process of getting started.
Oh yeah if Beyonce can move from Houston & become a New Yorker....i can too:)

Shanda

90 months ago

No such test...other than a writing exam to get into the school..but they were going to do away with that.....they may have already-it's easy....

I would apply online now and then send them the application fee...if you have any credits at any other school have them send a transcript, then admissions will let you know which ones they will transfer in for you. I believe you have to have everything in by the spring...there should also be an 800# to call admissions I think???? They're very helpful too.

You go girl.....it's a very close knit group there, and everyone helps everyone else out...nice....

Hope this helps....keep me posted....I'll look for you next year!

90 months ago

Okay thanks, Mr. Hartman had given me the name of the lady to contact in Admissions. But i have thought about going ahead and submitting an application and the fee to get the process started. Once i know everything is in tact i will go ahead and proceed with everything else.Mr. Hartman recommended that i just wait until the fall and do the program instead of trying to some class during the spring & summer. That way it will give me time to plan & relocate. I wish i did have classes to transfer but i dont, but it is cool i need a refresher anyways. I went to a vocational tech school years ago for LMRT (Limited X-ray tech), but i think their classes are not transferrable. Once again, you have been a great help with your help i would never know about Molloy and how easy it is to get into.I will keep in contact to see how things are going with you so i can be ready:)
Thank you,
Shanda

Lys

90 months ago

I wish I knew about Molly before I went to SBI...good luck to you, LaShanda :)

90 months ago

Lys-
This forum is what helped me. Even searching the Caahep website for days & days. I literally went through each one those schools list & checked their requirements. Well the locations that i would not have mind relocating to. And mostly all of the had alot of unneccesary requirements except for Molloy & CFI. The only problem with CFI is that they are working on accreditation. So ones like that i am not to sure about. So just reading consistantly in the forum and noticing how much Molloy was mentioned is what triggered me to check up on it. The head instructor was very helpful, he answered all my questions. So thanks to Ann & Mr. Hartman, they cleared up alot of unanswered questions for me.And now i can attend an accredited program at a cheaper price. Plus they have a shortage in Vascular in NY and they make pretty good. So hopefully i will be blessed to find a job once i complete the program. Once i get at least about 2-3 yrs experience in Vascular i plan to go somewhere else for DMS. I want to have at least more than one registry, it will make me more marketable.

Shanda

Stacy in Saint Petersburg, Florida

90 months ago

Hi LaShanda,
I completed my echo course and the hospital where I externed hired me PRN and one of the other techs helped me get a position in a Cardiologist office. I had about 3 jobs all at once for about 2 years, it worked but I was getting married and relocating and just decide to find one job. No one would hire me as an Echo Tech and I didn't sit for my registry - stupid, because I could have. A financial company offered me a good job with a nice salary and I took it, that was 9 years ago and I'm still there, however you see I'm back at school.

I tried to get back into the field because I really missed it, but no one wanted to take a chance since I had be out of the field for so long. So I decided to come back to school for general ultrasound, since I already paid for Echo. I LOVE echo and plan to parlay myself back into that specialty. I like general ultrasound but LOVE echo.

I think it's fine to start with Echo. My little sister is doing it now. My school CFI is CAAHEP certified for Echo and should be certified for DMS before I graduate.

Good luck!

Stacy in Saint Petersburg, Florida

90 months ago

LaShanda,
CFI's CVT program IS CAAHEP certified.

90 months ago

Stacy,
I generally wanted to do Echo as wellin the beginning, i now it is CAAHEP at CFI. But the catch to that is if you don't have 2yrs MA experience you would have to do the Cardio Tech (EKG) portion first and then go back to do the Advanced Cardio Tech program. So to me that is a waste of time and money. If CFI was accredited for the DMS trust me i would have went to them because they are closer. But now that i have ran across something cheaper and not a hassle, i am going to take the opportunity. Who knows i might go back for Echo or DMS. I Will see when the time comes. But you are very determined young lady i see that, it will all work out for you. Sometimes we make mistakes but we can still live, learn and progress from them. If i knew how much of a desire i had for the medical field years ago, i would have done it then. I didn't find my desire until i was doing X-rays and was meeting different people who was telling about different things such as ECHO, i never knew it existed until i did an X-ray for a lady who was and Echo tech. Once she told me about it, then that's when i started researching things years ago. I just couldn't go back to school at the time because of circumstances. But now i have an opportunity, i am taking it.

Shanda.

90 months ago

Stacy in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: LaShanda,
CFI's CVT program IS CAAHEP certified.

I know but you have to have 2yrs of M.A. experience to get into the ADVANCE Echocardiography program (ECHO Tech). So they want you do their EKG program (8mths) first, they call it Cardiovascular tech. So it is somewhat SBI ask you to do, which is a waste of time and money. Trust me i already asked, since the DMS program wasn't accredited, i asked about the ECHO program and that is what i was told. So there is always a catch to that even though it is accredited.

Thanks,
LaShanda

90 months ago

You're welcome LaShanda....I would go ahead and just apply.I agree w/Mr. Hartman don't bother with taking courses that may or may not be transferable to Molloy....the good thing is that Molloy provides all the courses you need in a 2yr.program....no need to have all of the prereqs first.

And you brought up a good point about cardio technicians not to be confused with a cardiovascular technologist....some people may get confused w/those 2 terms and not realize there is a difference in training,education, and pay!

Ines in Montevideo, Uruguay

90 months ago

Hi!

Thanks for all the info.

I have been reading all your interesting comments and I thought to give it a try as well.

I just went into Molloy´s College web and realize that they don´t offer CAAHEP certified courses. They offer one A.A.S. but I don´t think it is CAAHEP certified.

Can you pls. confirm if this is correct?

Thanks!

90 months ago

AR in Concord, New Hampshire said: You're welcome LaShanda....I would go ahead and just apply.I agree w/Mr. Hartman don't bother with taking courses that may or may not be transferable to Molloy....the good thing is that Molloy provides all the courses you need in a 2yr.program....no need to have all of the prereqs first.

And you brought up a good point about cardio technicians not to be confused with a cardiovascular technologist....some people may get confused w/those 2 terms and not realize there is a difference in training,education, and pay!

AR
Yes i agree, i will be apply most likely Friday & at the same time request to have my High school Diploma sent to the school. Hopefully i can have everything in by the Spring which i don't know when that deadline is, i will just have to call and find out. December is already coming to a close so i need to do everything quick and fast.
So did Mr. Hartman mentioned anything about me today?
Shanda

90 months ago

Hi LaShanda,

Please don´t mind me asking, but is Molloy CAAHEP accredited?

Regards,

Carolina

Lys

90 months ago

I know you did your research :) I wish I knew of this site when I went into it and someone told me not to go to where I went..oh well...you know what they say about hindsight......

90 months ago

Ines in Montevideo, Uruguay said: Hi LaShanda,

Please don´t mind me asking, but is Molloy CAAHEP accredited?

Regards,

Carolina

Hi Ines,
Yes Molloy is CAAHEP accredited. Go to www.caahep.org, Look under accredited PROGRAMS. You have to choose the program such as DMS or Cardotechnologist. As far as concentration, who have to select what you concetration is for that prorgram. And Molloy will come up as far Cardiotechnologist. Their program is accredited, the classes will be transferrable. And to put you at ease you can call the Head Director of the program. He will be more than happy to answer any of your questions. He was very nice & understanding.

Thanks,
Shanda

90 months ago

Thanks Shanda!

I have tried to look for it under N.Y. or is it N.J.?

I selected Diag. Med. Son. and then selected all other three option in N.Y. but it does not show.

I also have a little concern, I wonder if they are not as pecky with pre requistis due to the fact it is and A.A.S. undergraduete and not an A.S. degree, what do you think.

Thanks Shanda for your prompt reply and support.

We are all going crazy lookig for a school that is accredited and that doesn´t make us wait on a long waiting list.

Regards!

90 months ago

Go to CAAHEP then go to NY, use the drop down menu and choose Cardiovascular Tech program-CVT.....you should see Molloy.

As far as I have read an A.A.S. degree gets you prepared for employability not for transfer to a 4 yr. program....may also have less math requirements....good question for the program director though....

Molloy is CAAHEP accredited not for DMS but CVT. Shanda,hope you dont mind my two cents on this question...

AR

90 months ago

Shanda-

Didn't see him today, I will see him on Wed. for his final. I'm studying right now......I'm sure he will mention it....I have told him about this website....maybe he'll get on it too...I'll let you know....

90 months ago

I found it!

Thank you AR AND SHANDA. This is important information to keep in mind.
Especially considering that my boyfriend lives in N.J. :)

I already have other commitments for this coming year but I will think about it.

You seem to be very knowledgeable about Molloy. Can you let me know how much is tuition?

Thanks a billion!

Ardita in Jacksonville, Florida

90 months ago

Hi I, thinking about going back to school for a ultrasound tech in the local Jacksonville community college but the counsler got me somehow confused
She told me that I need to get into Radiography(which is hard to get into with only 24 ppl each year accepted)and then take another year after that in another school?!
Can anyone explain to me how else I can go to school for a ut even though my human and anatomy and other pre req grade are b-c ?

P.s. Is the school hard ,I have a 2 year old, think I ,ll have time to study ?

90 months ago

Molloy is roughly $560-585 per credit, not cheap but worth it I think....should cost me about $25,000 for the 2 yrs. but I had some credits already....hope this helps...

90 months ago

Ines-
Molloy which is in NY does not offer DMS, if you are interested in Cardiovasular, they have a A.A.S program for that. Their concentration is cardio, invasive-cardio, vascular. I hope that helps.

Shanda

90 months ago

AR,
I don't mind at all. Everyone is looking for help concerning schools so i think everyones input is very important. I didn't know Molloy had DMS program. Sorry Ines i told you wrong.

Shanda

90 months ago

AR,
That is fine with me, that is what Financial Aid is for. So i hope i get approved for some:) It is better to pay for an accredited program & be able to sit for your registry right away verses paying alot of money for something that is not guranteed. In order to make money you have spend money. Nothing is cheap anymore those days are gone. So to this will be worth it! It will all pay off in the end.

Shanda

90 months ago

Just to clarify Molloy DOES NOT have a DMS program but Mr. Hartman is looking to implement one in the future!!! Sorry if I wasn't clear....they only have CVT at this time.....

90 months ago

Ardita,
Its seems to me that is just another way to divert students from what they really want to do. Which in other words they are making it hard to get into, because of the high demand for DMS. But to be honest, when i was an X-Ray Tech years ago i was told that it is best to know X-Rays first before getting into an Ultrasound program because some places will prefer that. But who knows if it is actually true it is just what i was told. If i were you i would keep researching don't give in just yet, you will eventually run across something more reasonable.

Shanda

90 months ago

AR,
Oh okay so i did tell Ines correct. Just making sure don't want to provide incorrect info. If Molloy decides to get a DMS program i think they will really progress. It seems there are alot of people in NY, NY & etc on this Forum looking a good DMS program.

Shanda

Stacy in Sierra Vista, Arizona

90 months ago

I wasted a lot of time and money working on my AAS degree in DMS through Jackson Community College. Some teachers don't give a hoot about the students, the program coordinator doesn't coordinate a damned thing, and they're not up-front about how things really work. If you are local, there's a better chance of getting a site and the students get to go to the lab and at least hold a transducer before clinicals start. But if you're an online student, good luck at getting a site because JCC takes way too long to come in at the last second to maybe create a new site and then they aren't thorough in negotiations.They don't dare mention that the new site will have to familiarize the student with knobology and some other basics before getting on with the real grit. Few sites would take a student without even that. If they had told me how damned important that was, I would've flown to Jackson for the labs that the locals are priveledged to take. They just made it sound like it was no big deal. They took all my money and then my potential site dropped out due to weak negotiations and left me hanging because the school didn't firm things up like they should have. The school didn't have another site for me and could care less. They would have just taken my money anyway then said there was no site for me. If they would have done their job correctly, I would be graduating this year.There WAS a potential site but they were too damned uncaring to procure it correctly. I was a very good student who was on top of the world but all they said was, "Apply again next year." My grades are excellent but I will say, the classes are tough. If you can't swing a&p, maybe you should think of doing something else. I earned A's in A&P but some of the u.s. classes were even tougher for me. I am very dissappointed in how uncaring JCC was when my world fell apart. This degree meant everything to me but I was just a number that got kicked to the curb after shelling out thousands of dollars.

90 months ago

Stacy,
I am very sorry to hear that, but that's why we all have to do our homework before we enroll into these schools. Most programs dealing with the medical field such as Ultrasound,LVN, RN, Physical Therapist, M.A. & etc you have to get hands on training. Me unfortunaetly i have been in the medical field before so i already know about the hands on & A/P. Doing X-rays i had to learn every bone in the body, because when the doctor writes a request i had to know what part of the body he was talking about. But i hate to say that those classes are not transferable.That's why it is important to me to go through and accredited program this time & still make sure i get the proper hands training like i did in X-Rays.But i did learn alot from my classes so i look at it as if didn't waste my time i... still got something out of it. Don't give up you can still go somewhere else. Sometimes the second time is a charm...:)

Lys

90 months ago

Stacy, so you never even touched a probe ever? Wow, I'm so sorry

90 months ago

Thanks, LaShada. I would have received all the hands-on training I needed during my internship, if I'd had the opportunity. I DID do my homework before I enrolled; the school IS accredited and NOT private so credits ARE transferrable to other colleges. It was a great opportunity but, unfortunately the contract fell apart and there wasn't enough time to secure another site. You're right, the time is not lost, I did learn a lot. And yes, maybe the second time around is the charmer. I'm applying for a nationally accredited RN program next month. If I nail it, hopefully I can salvage my imaging classes and cert in u.s.
Thanks

90 months ago

Stacy in Sierra Vista, Arizona said: Thanks, LaShada. I would have received all the hands-on training I needed during my internship, if I'd had the opportunity. I DID do my homework before I enrolled; the school IS accredited and NOT private so credits ARE transferrable to other colleges. It was a great opportunity but, unfortunately the contract fell apart and there wasn't enough time to secure another site. You're right, the time is not lost, I did learn a lot. And yes, maybe the second time around is the charmer. I'm applying for a nationally accredited RN program next month. If I nail it, hopefully I can salvage my imaging classes and cert in u.s.
Thanks

Stacy,
What school are you applying for the RN program & how long is it?

Shanda

90 months ago

Nope. Never held a probe but I thought that's what the clinicals were for: hands-on experience. Made sense to me. Ha, sites want a student who's been scanning already. I was great at interpreting the scans and I'm sure I would have learned the probe basics quickly. I think it may be tougher to interpret without knowing the position of the probe (studying so many scans online). If you're the one holding the probe, you at least have a leg up by knowing if you're scanning near the liver, uterus, etc. Aaaah, it all happens for a reason, I know. But what a shame; there could have been another registered tech out there this year but incompetence took care of that. I just hope my whining informs someone of the truth behind JCC's program.

Lys

90 months ago

Oh Stacy, it is a shame...too bad we live too far away, I can show you how to scan you can get me ready to pass the boards :)

Its amazing how all these schools completely rip off people who are trying to better themselves. And the only thing we can do is warn other people.

90 months ago

Roger that. This forum is really kind of depressing because every week I read a heartache story about another starry-eyed student who fell for another school's tricks. I could expect that from a private school more than public but it's a racket in both. We read that there's such a shortage of techs yet it's so difficult to get the training. The ones who do get the training often find it's inadequate and they can't find work. I think a lot of the stats we read (techs salaries, shortage of techs, etc.) are put out there by the schools' advertisers.

90 months ago

AR in Concord, New Hampshire said: You're welcome LaShanda....I would go ahead and just apply.I agree w/Mr. Hartman don't bother with taking courses that may or may not be transferable to Molloy....the good thing is that Molloy provides all the courses you need in a 2yr.program....no need to have all of the prereqs first.

AR,
I need some help on this Application, some of the things they are asking is tricky. So please reply when you get a chance i have a couple of questions. I want to try and fill this out online to get it in A.S.A.P

Thanks
Shanda

AR in Patchogue, New York

90 months ago

La Shanda- my email is ariggsy55@yahoo.com email me there and I will answer any of your questions,chat soon.

90 months ago

AR,
I should be home by 6:30 my time so will e-mail after i get settled in. Probably between 7:30-8 if that's okay with you. I should be settled by then. Thanks i really appreciate it.

Shanda

90 months ago

AR in Patchogue, New York said: La Shanda- my email is ariggsy55@yahoo.com email me there and I will answer any of your questions,chat soon.

AR
My e-mail is acting up is there any other way i contact you? Or do you prefer for me to just e-mail on your yahoo account when i get to work in the morning?

Shanda

Ardita in Jacksonville, Florida

90 months ago

LaShanda in Houston, Texas said: Ardita,
Its seems to me that is just another way to divert students from what they really want to do. Which in other words they are making it hard to get into, because of the high demand for DMS. But to be honest, when i was an X-Ray Tech years ago i was told that it is best to know X-Rays first before getting into an Ultrasound program because some places will prefer that. But who knows if it is actually true it is just what i was told. If i were you i would keep researching don't give in just yet, you will eventually run across something more reasonable.

Shanda

So are u saying that I don't really need the Radiography course ?
But how can I start my Ultrasound school right away with all my finished pre req?Should I get an A.S degree and transfer to a college ?

90 months ago

Ardita,
No you really don't need Radiography. I would say just continue to search for an accredited school that is not requesting alot of uneccesary courses. You might have to take som pre-req's because you are going for A.S. degree.

Shanda

AR in Brooklyn, New York

90 months ago

Email anytime Shanda....I have finals all this week so I will answer as soon as I can.......

90 months ago

Ann i just e-mailed you on your yahoo account. You should see my yahoo address lashanw7@yahoo.com

Thanks

Christine in Los Angeles, California

90 months ago

hi guys

I am intersted in taking DMI classes, I am enrolled at West Coast Ultrasound Institute in Beverly Hills but there was a little mix up in my finiancial aid so I am trying to get more info on other schools as well.

I have talked to a rep from Career Colleges of America and they are actually providing a course which is 15 months long however there is a selective enrollment process.
Anybody have any reviews about this school?It would really help me out.

Thanks so much
Christine

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.