WEST COAST ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE: TOP SCHOOL AND NOT CORPORATE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 331)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

SHULDHAVEKNOWN in Los Angeles, California

82 months ago

I JUST STARTED CLASSES IN WCUI & I JUST DISCOVERED THIS WEBSITE & I SEE HOW MANY STUDENTS ARE IN EACH CLASS & IT SCARES ME BECAUSE I TAKE ALL OF THEM AS MY COMPETITION OUT IN THE FIELD. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE SCHOOL WAS BAD WHEN THE ADMISSIONS REP LOOKED MISERABLE WORKING THERE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

can in Los Angeles, California

82 months ago

You still have time to drop the classs without getting charged. I dont' know where you live, but Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa has an echo program. Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

SHULDHAVEKNOWN in Los Angeles, California said: I JUST STARTED CLASSES IN WCUI & I JUST DISCOVERED THIS WEBSITE & I SEE HOW MANY STUDENTS ARE IN EACH CLASS & IT SCARES ME BECAUSE I TAKE ALL OF THEM AS MY COMPETITION OUT IN THE FIELD. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE SCHOOL WAS BAD WHEN THE ADMISSIONS REP LOOKED MISERABLE WORKING THERE.

Another problem that WCUI has. Classes are too crowded and there is not enough time to scan. Also they have previous students giving tests.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

WCUI sucks balls in Los Angeles, California

82 months ago

WCUI stands for We Con Uninformed Individuals, because that's exactly what they do. If all the students currently attending are more informed about the job outlook for graduates from their program or any other non-CAAHEP accredited programs they would ask for a refund asap. I would say 9 out of 10 graduates would never find a job and the few that do are for low paying doctors clinic. Maybe %1 percent will be able to land a hospital job if they are extremely lucky. I know I sound very negative but I graduated about 2 years ago from one of these unaccredited programs and believe me, their are so many of us who are just stuck with a big debt and unable to find work. If we had known how HUGE it is to attend a CAAHEP accredited program then no one in their right mind would attend one of these scam schools. I really hope the CARE bill will shut most of these schools down since you will have to be REGISTERED in the future to be able to work as a sonographer and that would negate there "work for one year then be eligible for the ARDMS" scam talk . I hate these schools with a passion. The owners,doctors,and program directors are just in it to rip us off and take our money. They know how the job market is for graduates of non-CAHEEP programs and yet they don't care. They will lie about how easy it is to find work and that the market is always in need of ultrasound techs and blah blah blah. Screw them all, and I believe they will get whats coming to them in the future.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JC

82 months ago

How can this happen ? There should be laws that prevent schools like this from operating.

I know of a few of them in Miami that are like this. They close doors and re-open under a different name.

I feel sorry for a lot of this students that don't know better.

S in Miami, Florida

82 months ago

Unfortunately no laws, I'm thinking we should get together and help the future students and shut some of these schools down, even if it means a class action suit, THEY are receiving goverment grants and have extremely low placement for jobs, its a waste of money for 38,000 grand. please repost and get the word out.

S in Miami, Florida

82 months ago

S in Miami, Florida said: Unfortunately no laws, I'm thinking we should get together and help the future students and shut some of these schools down, even if it means a class action suit, THEY are receiving goverment grants and have extremely low placement for jobs, its a waste of money for 38,000 grand. please repost and get the word out.

IF your in one of these schools now, print this out and show other students and get a refund. Or just ask for the % of students last year that have a full time job now??

JC

82 months ago

What's this care bill I hear about ?

abcsonography in Newport Beach, California

82 months ago

I too just applied to the Cardiovascular technician program at Orange Coast College... the wait list says two years but I would be delighted if I got into Fall 2010... anyone attending Orange Coast that is on the waiting list have any idea of what my chances are for Fall 2010?? I also made a website called www.abcsonography.com to keep in tune with other DMS and CVT people out there. Check it out! :)

GOOD LUCK! in Los Angeles, California

82 months ago

I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK OUT IN THE FIELD!

82 months ago

Jason Garcia in Ontario, California said: No those school are corporate owned and they follow what there corporate office says WCUI is not Corporate and you can talk right to the owner and director of the campus when ever you see here walking around.

THE OWNER IS THE DIREECTOR OF THE CAMPUS...LOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

WCUI sucks balls in Los Angeles, California said: WCUI stands for We Con Uninformed Individuals, because that's exactly what they do. If all the students currently attending are more informed about the job outlook for graduates from their program or any other non-CAAHEP accredited programs they would ask for a refund asap. I would say 9 out of 10 graduates would never find a job and the few that do are for low paying doctors clinic. Maybe %1 percent will be able to land a hospital job if they are extremely lucky. I know I sound very negative but I graduated about 2 years ago from one of these unaccredited programs and believe me, their are so many of us who are just stuck with a big debt and unable to find work. If we had known how HUGE it is to attend a CAAHEP accredited program then no one in their right mind would attend one of these scam schools. I really hope the CARE bill will shut most of these schools down since you will have to be REGISTERED in the future to be able to work as a sonographer and that would negate there "work for one year then be eligible for the ARDMS" scam talk . I hate these schools with a passion. The owners,doctors,and program directors are just in it to rip us off and take our money. They know how the job market is for graduates of non-CAHEEP programs and yet they don't care. They will lie about how easy it is to find work and that the market is always in need of ultrasound techs and blah blah blah. Screw them all, and I believe they will get whats coming to them in the future.

i LOVE THE ACRONYM U USED LOL

leanewland in Wildomar, California

82 months ago

Dr. Emad is the director of education at the ontario campus Myra is the owner of the whole thing and I heard concord university owns the school from someone too..not sure if there is truth in that though

82 months ago

BTW about the CARE bill, I have read it and knew about it before attending WCUI, if the school is approved by the department of education it qualified but the bill never went through, at the time this was the 2007 bill though, since it has been rewritten for this congress they have not determined what certification will stand as the institution certifying the individuals must be NON-PROFIT and as far as I can tell ARDMS is for profit which means they either have to stop being for profit or everyone will have to recertify with some other registry that isn't for profit. Also in any case when it passes they have 18 months to create a body of people that decides who or what stands as the right way to be educated and become registered and after they decided they give some period usually more than a year to comply. So ultimately this will take a long time to be enforced, even the new mexico law and the oregon laws are not entirely in effect yet. While it will improve patient care it will still take awhile to go into effect so those that need to get registered that are graduated in the next year at an unaccredited school will still have time to get registered with ARDMS if ARDMS is still the registry of choice by then (if they get a job). I'm sure ARDMS won't be knocked off the pedestal as that is pretty much the one everyone requires at this point. Does anyone know for sure if they are non or for profit?

82 months ago

Myra is a very understanding women and does anything for her students but when i was in school she never went as much....dr. emad as well understanding but as an old graduate i always noticed that he stands really close to you.."personal bubble" lol maybe there all like that in his culture?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

WCUI IS OWNED BY A LOCAL PHYSICIAN IN BEVERLY HILLS AND HIS WIFE IS A NURSE THAT PLAYS SCHOOL DIRECTOR.

JC

82 months ago

I went to NST in 2006 and became a CCT - they charged me $17,000 for the 18 month course.

I saw an attorney, sued them and won. As a matter of fact, 9 of us took them to court. NST, now Everest Institute in Hialeah, Fl - gave each of us a refund of all charges.

The "director" of the school has since moved on to another technical school. I never liked the guy, he seemed shifty.

Whenever someone asks me about tech schools I tell them to avoid them like the plaque! I would love to park in the parking lot of these schools one day and tell them what they are getting themselves into.

You're better off going to Vegas and gambling all that money.

allison in Hemet, California

82 months ago

im so confused with all this stuff. I am currently a cna (nursing assistant) i was going to go for lvn then rn but i have realised the stress level these nurses go through for the pay is not even worth it. so i decided to go for ultrasound.now there is the problem with if you do not go to a school that is accredited you are pretty much screwed. then i look at it this way it will take me atleast three yrs just to get my AA in science to be even able to attend a credited school..then most have 2 yr waiting list..then 2 yrs to finish the program. and so many of these schools are a lottery with grades. so for me thats 7 yrs of schooling at the least. so i just cant figure out if i should just deal with the wait and possibly be in school for a minimum of 7 yrs or just go to wcui and chance possibly having to wait 1-3 yrs to finally be able to sit for the board. its a total catch 22. it really is a stressful thing. what would you do in my situation?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

Allison,
Everything we do in life is a gamble even drinking milk (kids starting their periods at 6 from this right?) ....so with your background in medical that would likely help you but still it is a risk. You would likely find a job but on the flipside until you get the hours to get registered the pay will likely be under $20 an hour if it's full time and $25 if it's per diem. You could get lucky though I know people who have, if you have connections even better with people you work with that are in the field (doctors or nurses) to get a leg up in a hospital or private practice. Do you and would they help? If so WCUI is good but expensive if not I can't say because you can't get registered right after and you won't be able to without the hours or CAAHEP behind you? Have you looked into loma linda yet? They have a program too but it's expensive but not as expensive as WCUI I don' think in the long run. MSJC is a joke I tried there too and OCC the same, MSJC isn't even CAAHEP yet....but they act like it with the wait list I couldn't believe it myself actually.

82 months ago

Oh and san diego only takes 6 people a year..crazy..but then they can pretty much guarantee those 6 people jobs at least at their university medical center...

82 months ago

Lea Newland in Wildomar, California said: Oh and san diego only takes 6 people a year..crazy..but then they can pretty much guarantee those 6 people jobs at least at their university medical center...

hi lea thanks for replying so fast! you actually live close to my parents. =] thats kind of cool but anyways, i do know a couple rns from hemet hospital and some other rns from rancho springs. and obviously some docs. from where i work. so i bet i could get connections easily with pp i know with pp they know (does that make any sense?) i was reading on another form from someone that went to wcui and they finally got to sit for there board but now they are nt getting jobs at hospitals because they are saying they have to have gone to a credited school also. but i would not think that should matter because you have sat for your board and passed.do you agree?

82 months ago

I do agree, however I think the main thing is if you can get registered and get into a hospital as long as you have a hospital on your resume as work experience it won't matter about the accredidation but it may haunt you later if you never got into a hospital, were only registered and didn't go accredited. Also at the ontario campus in the same building is platt college the school would hate me for saying it but recently they've put up signs that they have a associate degree program for ultrasound at the their campus next door, not sure how much it is but worth a peek in my opinion. They are not accredited either but at least it's a degree and you don't have one yet right?

82 months ago

Allison, honestly don't go non-caahep unless you are absolutely sure before you start you can secure a job with one of the two hospitals you know people at. Once you are registered more doors will open but that year you aren't registered is very hard I hear.Some people never get enough hours because they might not work full time but per diem so it's very random in days, in fact most of the techs I know don't have full time jobs they have 2-3 part time per case/diem jobs. Choose wisely,there is more than just ultrasound in healthcare too what made you decide ultrasound after you decided against nursing? I know chino community college has a radiology degree

82 months ago

ooops i hit enter too fast chino has a radiology degree in x-ray tech that's accredited also is what i meant to say. I hear the sleep technician field is popular now too. I can't remember what their official name is though, someone on one of the forums around here was talking about doing that instead.

steve in Miami, Florida

82 months ago

JC said: I went to NST in 2006 and became a CCT - they charged me $17,000 for the 18 month course.

I saw an attorney, sued them and won. As a matter of fact, 9 of us took them to court. NST, now Everest Institute in Hialeah, Fl - gave each of us a refund of all charges.

The "director" of the school has since moved on to another technical school. I never liked the guy, he seemed shifty.

Whenever someone asks me about tech schools I tell them to avoid them like the plaque! I would love to park in the parking lot of these schools one day and tell them what they are getting themselves into.

You're better off going to Vegas and gambling all that money.

please give me more info!
I went to NST too and spent 17 grand. also for the CVT program.
please contact me or have them contact me.
steveinsaugus@yahoo.com

82 months ago

Lea Newland in Wildomar, California said: Allison, honestly don't go non-caahep unless you are absolutely sure before you start you can secure a job with one of the two hospitals you know people at. Once you are registered more doors will open but that year you aren't registered is very hard I hear.Some people never get enough hours because they might not work full time but per diem so it's very random in days, in fact most of the techs I know don't have full time jobs they have 2-3 part time per case/diem jobs. Choose wisely,there is more than just ultrasound in healthcare too what made you decide ultrasound after you decided against nursing? I know chino community college has a radiology degree

I decided i did not want to do nursing because its a big stressful job, i always see nurses stressed and not wanting to work everyday. they get burnt out soo much. i have just realised its not for me. i personally do not like the one on one all day pt care thing. i mean dont get me wrong i love helping pp and working medical field but its a burn out..i rather go in do my job and leave ( does that make sense) getting attached stinks sometimes...specially when the pt dies. just not for me. I decided ultrasound because you get to help the pt. and doc figure out what wrong vs. doing what the doc says o make them get better. x-ray to me seems boring..atleast with ultrasound its a lil differet you can do different areas..vs xray is mostly one thing. i dont really think sleep tech would be for me...because it just doesnt interest me. im still kind of stuck on doing ultrasound and a therepy like pta,pt,ot, or ota.....im young yes.(22) so i know its smart to do it now but its just all confusing.

82 months ago

I see what you mean about getting attached as a nurse in trying to help people heal but you still have patient care to deal with all day long as a tech as well as stress in a hospital in an emergency especially I know in echocardiography, and incidentally in certain concentrations like vascular you will repeatedly see patients so you can still get "attached" because Mr. Doe has to come every few weeks to get vascular ultrasounds. Also people die on your table. One student at externship recently had two people who's heart stopped during their echo in the ER in the same day. One other student had to watch a chest cavity opened to massage a heart on her first paid day working and she had to perform the echo after it happened too. I know echo may not be what you are interested but i'm sure there are general techs on this forum or on a few others around here who have ER situations that are very stressful. Also you have to be around to guide biopsies and centesis procedures so if you are squeamish that's a problem, I have a problem with stenches..so for me if I smell gangrene or stinky ulcers I'm going to need some vaporub in my mask LOL...but regardless I'll have to scan that type of thing to because in either general ultrasound or echocardiography we learn vascular too so we can become registered in that too. Also while nurses are stressed and burnt out the techs can get that way too, they can get handed on-call hours at the hospital, plus most ultrasound techs suffer from musculoskeletal conditions within a few years in the wrist/neck/rotator cuff from the awkward scanning angles. People can say ergonomics are important all day long but that doesn't change the fact that alot of patients have to be scanned as is in whatever uncomfortable position (for you) that may be.I think ultrasound you'd take less of your job home with you emotionally but I still think it's there, and the job isn't done at the end of the day if you're on call.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Blessing 4us in Allen, Texas

82 months ago

Thank You Lea,
You told it like it is! All new students, graduates & ones wondering if this is the field for them, need to read your comments. I have answered call & it is not fun! Working 22 hours straight alone, with the majority of the pts. being ER's & L&D are very stressful, not to mention the fact that you are exhausted, and hungry because there was no time to eat. Nursing doesn't require taking call & most work 3 12hr days with 4 days off. To all my fellow Sonographers, God Bless Us!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

I don't understand how they can work people so long, because in effect you are going to be less accurate when you are working past 12 hours. Hey question for you since you've been in ER's one of my friends says on a full moon he ALWAYS gets called into the ER without fail and it's always packed...can you say that's true?!? LOL He even prepares for it when possible by sleeping the day before as much as possible as if that really helps..since you can't technically catch up on sleep.

steve in Miami, Florida

82 months ago

steve in Miami, Florida said: please give me more info!
I went to NST too and spent 17 grand. also for the CVT program.
please contact me or have them contact me.
steveinsaugus@yahoo.com

I went there in 2006 as well, I might have been in your class please email me or give me the lawyers name\number. Steveinsaugus@yahoo.com

oioioi in Long Beach, California

82 months ago

Hi im a student at wcui in my last month of extern, and what it really comes down to is low class unintellegent people and succesful intellegent people. You see them both very clearly in this thread.
In my time at wcui i met lots of great people motivated, smart, friendly etc. but i also met those that thought they were getting a certificate and a job simply by paying 30k and showing up to classes or not showing up to classes. It seemed like it was close to 50/50 those motivated and those who either didnt care or thought they bought theyre education. I had a pretty good experience nothing is perfect I got what i needed out of it and i will be working soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jc

82 months ago

how does one un subscribe from these threads ?

82 months ago

oioioi in Long Beach, California said: Hi im a student at wcui in my last month of extern, and what it really comes down to is low class unintellegent people and succesful intellegent people. You see them both very clearly in this thread.
In my time at wcui i met lots of great people motivated, smart, friendly etc. but i also met those that thought they were getting a certificate and a job simply by paying 30k and showing up to classes or not showing up to classes. It seemed like it was close to 50/50 those motivated and those who either didnt care or thought they bought theyre education. I had a pretty good experience nothing is perfect I got what i needed out of it and i will be working soon.

sadley tho..if you do not go to a accredited school you better hope you have contacts or hope you are lucky to get a job. and i called every hospital in inland empire (california) and they all said you have to have gone to an accredited school along with have already sat for the boards to be hired. kinda scary..i rather take my time and do it the correct way then chance it and be screwed in the end.. plus i am still young so i do have time on my side. dont know your ages but as for me. thats my stand point

krisplummer@*****.*** in Wildomar, California

82 months ago

Your comment was very helpful. I also live in Wildomar and wanted to find out if Ontario is the closest school to this area. Also, I know there are two hospitals in the area, are there jobs for the ultrasound field in this area? I have two young children and don't have a lot of cash, I want to make sure I can find work once I completed the course. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you.

82 months ago

I'm not an authority on the job prospectus for this field I'm just changing careers and a student myself, I choose it because healthcare is safe and I'm a geek with technology and i'm tired of feeling like what I do doesn't matter in the big picture of life at least I can go home feeling like i helped someone and feel good about what I did that day, it seems apparent being registered is important and accredidation is important, I know there are jobs but the outlook in our own neighborhood is slim. I live right next door to inland valley hospital. I can walk there in 5 minutes but I don't think they have a huge staff of ultrasound techs not many hospitals around here do because our hospitals aren't large. This is the closest school around besides platt which is right next door offering a degree but neither are CAAHEP schools the closest for that is loma linda university, Orange Coast COllege in Costa Mesa or San Diego State University I think has one but all except less than 10 a year and they have wait lists. MSJC also offers it actually now that I think of it, same wait list but not CAAHEP and it's a community college so you have to do the degree program. Honestly it's a career you can find anywhere if you are willing to move. The programs at WCUI are intense and fast paced and learning to scan comes easy to some and takes more effort for others but it's an achievable skill if you practice at it. If you don't have a bachelor degree it's a risk because most jobs require ARDMS and you'll have to wait a year and find a job and get experience but it's a catch-22 for alot of people no jobs will hire without previous experience or ARDMS license. That's why people go to CAAHEP schools to get licensed right after they finish and quite a few believe the education is superior and the externships. As of now their are no externship sites available at the hospitals in town, the closest is SHARP in san diego I believe or corona if you are lucky. It may have changed though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

Oops i realize i said "except" i meant CAAHEP schools accept less than 10 students a year

GOOD LUCK! in San Gabriel, California

81 months ago

Hi Lea,
I would just like to ask if you have actually been out there in the field looking for a job as a sonographer?

81 months ago

Good Luck,
Other than looking up jobs online and doing my initial questioning of hospitals and private offices before I went to school... no, I couldn't have, i'm not qualified to apply for one just yet. Why?

formerstudent in Burbank, California

81 months ago

GOOD LUCK! in Los Angeles, California said: Myra is a very understanding women and does anything for her students but when i was in school she never went as much....dr. emad as well understanding but as an old graduate i always noticed that he stands really close to you.."personal bubble" lol maybe there all like that in his culture?

He is really creepy. His eyes rolls a lot on women's body parts.

t.a. in Burbank, California

81 months ago

GOOD LUCK! in Los Angeles, California said: Myra is a very understanding women and does anything for her students but when i was in school she never went as much....dr. emad as well understanding but as an old graduate i always noticed that he stands really close to you.."personal bubble" lol maybe there all like that in his culture?

I just find out that if you google Myra Chason, she used to be an actress with bad reviews

mike

81 months ago

Christine,

I have met Dr. Khan and he is the nicest person you could meet. Yes, the passing rate was lower for the first batch but since then they have hadd an 100% pass rate for 5 quarters straight. The college also got approved for a nursing program in Ontario. Yes, He is known to be a tough instructor but who wants bad nurses. Isn't he just doing his job? I verified that he is certified in emergency and progressive care nursing. He has a masters in nursing education. He still continues to work full time in the hospital while working as assistant director of nursing in that college. You sound like a competitor who wants to make him sound bad. People need to be more honest here.

Christine Jones in Hammond, Indiana said: Yeah, I checked into the LVN program at West Coast Ultrasound Institute in BH a while back. I met the guy Khadeer Khan. I felt kind of funny about him, so I did some research on him and the school before I signed up. Turns out he is a doctor from India, not licensed as an MD in the USA. He got his RN license in July 2006 and went to work for WCUI immediately.Doesn't look like he ever worked here in the US as a nurse. He is their Director of Education and their Director of Nursing. I also checked out the California Board of Vocational Nursing website. It's a great site.You may want to check it out, www.bvnpt.ca.gov It has the board Pass Rates posted for all the LVN schools in Calif. The pass rate for LVN graduates from WCUI is only 53%!, one of the lowest in the state of Califonia! I didn't want to waste my money at a place with such a low pass rate. You should look at the other schools in Ca. Find one where most of the graduates pass. You can't get a job as an LVN unless you pass that state board examination. Good luck at finding a good schools

mike

81 months ago

can in Los Angeles, California said: You are correct about Dr. Khan, he also teaches EKG at night for the echo classes. He is extremelly arrogant about being from India and how much more intelligent they are in their country.

You call him arrogant because he demands more quality from students. You complain when they dont teach enough but then when real educators try to teach you, you call them arrogant. You don't seem to be happy no matter what. I think you deserve the other students teaching you as is what happens usually. Do you even know that Dr. Khan even teaches other doctors advanced EKG? Do you know that he works at an acute care hopital full time and teaches because of his passion for teaching? You have an unique way of thanking him. No wonder that now he is not teaching as much and you can see more and more students teaching other students.

Mike in Gardena, California

81 months ago

chrisandtell in Los Angeles, California said: has anyone of you attended an lvn program at WCUI beverly hills campus? do you know some guy named khadeer khan ? if so, what did you think about him?

You will usually not hear very good things about nursing instructors because they have to fail a lot of "wanna be" nurses. If you want to know him, you should meet with him. I have met him and he is a guininely a passionate educator. He still works full time in an acute care hospital. He precepts RNs from community colleges and teaches at the hospital too. The college has got 100% NCLEX-PN pass rate in the last 5 quarters and is now also approved for the program in Ontario.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Andriana J in Fontana, California

80 months ago

Hello. I am a senior in high school right now & going to graduate in may of this year. I am very interested in becoming a sonographer. I came upon WCUI school & requested information on it. I got a couple questions if you could take the time on answering them I would appreciate that very much thank you.
1.Is it a good school?
2.Would I be able to sign up for it since I'm still in high school or would I have to wait?
3.How long does the program take to complete?
4.If I signed up what are the chances of me getting accepted?
5.Will I get a job immediately after graduating the course?

sc in Hollywood, Florida

80 months ago

5.Will I get a job immediately after graduating the course?

very unlikely, the field is filled up to max, there are waiting lists

JM in Gainesville, Florida

80 months ago

Simply NOT true - there are jobs everywhere if only one took the time to look for. Most people go to the ads in papers or worse yet, the internet. Try networking. . . . it works. My wife is a DMS and gets job offers from all over the country.

sc in Hollywood, Florida

80 months ago

DMS does have alot of jobs, I was refering to Echo Techs

videoking in West Covina, California

80 months ago

how is there lvn program, specifically the ontario campus?

can in Torrance, California

80 months ago

the lvn program that they offer is pretty new, therefore there is no history of the nclex lvn passing grade thru the state of california. if you want a good school go to the california lvn board website they will give you passing grades of local schools in your area. What you need to look for are schools that their passing score are above 80% for 3 consecutive years.

Mike in Torrance, California

80 months ago

videoking in West Covina, California said: how is there lvn program, specifically the ontario campus?

RUNNNNNNNNN AWAYYYYY!!!!!

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.