WEST COAST ULTRASOUND - TRUTH ABOUT FALSE CLAIMS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Elle Hoffman in Scottsdale, Arizona

19 months ago

All I can say is do your research. I have read plenty of false claims stating that the school is unaccredited, money-hungry, unhelpful, and that you have to have your bachelors degree to take the ARDSM and ARMRIT tests. These statements are completely false. Most likely the ones writing these reviews are the students who showed up late to class everyday, didn't put in 100%, and lack professionalism overall. Take accountability for your own success. Assume Nothing, Believe no-one, Challenge Everything.

To check out the school's accreditation - visit the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education's website (I tried to post the link but it's not allowed.)

To find out the prerequisites for the tests go to either ARDMS or ARMRIT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ThinkAgain in Scottsdale, Arizona

19 months ago

There is no "ARMRIT" requirement for Ultrasound. There is no "ARDSM". There IS an ARDMS. Errors like these show you are not a serious resource of any information.

Telling people to "Believe no one" is pretty arrogant and people should investigate any school they are thinking of attending, especially when there are very limited job opportunities available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Elle Hoffman in Scottsdale, Arizona

19 months ago

Haha yes because a spelling error clearly decides my credibly which I am so desperately trying to establish.... All I stated is that most of what you read online about west coast isn't 100% true. The fact that many people on the forums are asking if its true to people who clearly hate the school shows that some aren't looking for the answers for themselves... Instead of attacking my statements for spelling errors and stating that ultrasound doesn't have an ARMIT requirement? I never said it did... The statement was the MRI test doesn't have a bachelors requirement.... Give me something other then petty statements to reply back to next time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ThinkAgain in Cleveland, Ohio

19 months ago

Elle Hoffman in Scottsdale, Arizona said: Haha yes because a spelling error clearly decides my credibly which I am so desperately trying to establish.... All I stated is that most of what you read online about west coast isn't 100% true. The fact that many people on the forums are asking if its true to people who clearly hate the school shows that some aren't looking for the answers for themselves... Instead of attacking my statements for spelling errors and stating that ultrasound doesn't have an ARMIT requirement? I never said it did... The statement was the MRI test doesn't have a bachelors requirement.... Give me something other then petty statements to reply back to next time.

Your post speaks for itself. You're trying to advertise for a school on here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.