Wish to Buy 2009 or 2010 ESP Workbooks Abdomen, Ob/Gyn and Vascular

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 132 of 132)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

dd in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

15 months ago

paula in Washington, District of Columbia said: im interested in your ESP breast review book, I have ESP Abdomen review book. we can trade.

Would you be willing to sell it to me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

paula in Bronx, New York

15 months ago

yes, do I have ESP breast book?

Elizabeth in Sacramento, California

15 months ago

Interested in any breast material and any advice thanks floreseliz4@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mai in Silver Spring, Maryland

15 months ago

Hello, if anyone has the most current ESP Workbook for Ob/Gyn and wish to sell it ,please contact me at xuanmai1711@yahoo.com

sono21 in Merrillville, Indiana

14 months ago

ssg7671 in New Milford, New Jersey said: Hi everyone, I am looking to purchase the ESP Abdomen review book. I have the ESP OB/GYN and ESP & Pegasus Breast and Davies Vascular reviews. I am looking to purchase the Abd review or am willing to trade for the others listed above. Hope someone can help me. Thanks :)

I have the ESP Abdomen and Vascular review book, and I'm interested in the ESP OBGYN review book... I will be willing to trade..
Email: ultrasono21@gmail.com
Anyone else that is interested can also email me...

ultrasono21 in Merrillville, Indiana

14 months ago

I am interested in purchasing fairly recent ESP OB/GYN review book. I have ESP review books avaiable such as SPI, Abdomen, and Vascular. Maybe we can trade review books.
Please contact me at my email: ultrason21@gmail.com

ultrasono21 in Merrillville, Indiana

14 months ago

*CORRECTION*
I am interested in purchasing fairly recent ESP OB/GYN review book. I have ESP review books avaiable such as SPI, Abdomen, and Vascular. Maybe we can trade review books.
Please contact me at my email: ultrasono21@gmail.com

dd in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

14 months ago

Hey I have the abdomen book and some other helpful material ill be willing to trade for breast if anyone is interested in sharing! Thanks! email dawoddawod17@yahoo.com

Kiki in Los Angeles, California

14 months ago

Hi I have AB,OB and Vascular workbooks, flashcards, CD's .......passed all in past 3 months. Would like to trade for Breast ESP workbook and Davies Breast software. Please email bedros2004@hotmail.com

Brittanygamble12@hotmail.com

10 months ago

I am interested in purchasing an OB ESP review book, please contact me if u would like to sell one
Brittanygamble12@hotmail.com

Jkmessenger in Spokane, Washington

10 months ago

Sheena in Virginia Beach, Virginia said: Hi Jennifer, I have the ESP vascular review book I'm trying to sell copyright 2001. it is good condition $75. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you still have this?? Thanks Jamie jkmessenger@yahoo

SonoKw1297 in Dallas, Texas

10 months ago

I have the ESP OB/GYN and Abdomen review books if anyone is interested. I am currently looking for the ESP vascular review book.

Kara_whiteman@yahoo.com

thanks!

Suzi in Los Angeles, California

9 months ago

ssg7671 in New Milford, New Jersey said: Hi everyone, I am looking to purchase the ESP Abdomen review book. I have the ESP OB/GYN and ESP & Pegasus Breast and Davies Vascular reviews. I am looking to purchase the Abd review or am willing to trade for the others listed above. Hope someone can help me. Thanks :)

Hi I have all the books , need breast review. please email me RDMS25@hotmail.com

voketza in Birmingham, Alabama

9 months ago

Margaret in Broadview Heights, Ohio said: Hi, does anyone have the Vascular review workbook by ( ESP ) or even the breast review.
We have a few techs getting ready to take the boards. Also, how current is the version that you have?
If so please contact me at swimstormbrowns@yahoo.com
Thanks

were you ever able to get the ESP vascular book???

voketza in Birmingham, Alabama

9 months ago

does anyone have a copy of the ESP vascular workbook that they can send me or I can buy???? i really need it... email me at voketza@bellsouth.net. Thanks!

ggmilwaukee in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

9 months ago

Looking for any breast review study material....please email me asap. ggmilwaukee@gmail.com......thanks

Melissa in Jackson, Michigan

7 months ago

Looking for the ESP Vascular workbook from the conference, does anyone have one that I can borrow or purchase? Please let me know if you do! Thanks!
Webster_melissa@msn.com

Irina_325 in Brooklyn, New York

6 months ago

I am interested in purchasing the ESP workbooks in physics and echo, if anyone is selling ASAP...please email me i.yusupov25@gmail.com Thanks a million

becia855 in Arlington Heights, Illinois

6 months ago

ultrasono21 in Merrillville, Indiana said: *CORRECTION*
Please contact me at my email: ultrasono21@gmail.com

I am interested, have ob/gyn to trade

RichardWagner741 in Kansas City, Kansas

5 months ago

email me regarding ESP Breast book: richardwagner741@gmail.com

JessicaCovill in Jackson, Michigan

5 months ago

khus in Florida said: I have The ESP 2012 Vascular, and Obgyn for sale.

Email me at khus912@gmail.com

do you still have to ob book?

5 months ago

SonoKw1297 in Dallas, Texas said: I have the ESP OB/GYN and Abdomen review books if anyone is interested. I am currently looking for the ESP vascular review book.

Kara_whiteman@yahoo.com

thanks!

Do you still have the ob or abd book and what year?

jobseeker76 in Utica, Michigan

5 months ago

Hi
I am registered ultrasound tech with no job since 2 years. I am thinking of taking breast registry but who will sign the clinical verification form. If any one can give an idea please feel free. I am interested in learning vascular scanning especially carotid and arterials if any one know where I get to shadow and learn to vascular scan please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jobseeker76 in Utica, Michigan

5 months ago

Kiki in Los Angeles, California said: Hi I have AB,OB and Vascular workbooks, flashcards, CD's .......passed all in past 3 months. Would like to trade for Breast ESP workbook and Davies Breast software. Please email bedros2004@hotmail.com

Hi kiki if u still have cd, and flash cards for breast and vascular I am interested.please let me know the price

5 months ago

SonoKw1297 in Dallas, Texas said: I have the ESP OB/GYN and Abdomen review books if anyone is interested. I am currently looking for the ESP vascular review book.

Kara_whiteman@yahoo.com

thanks!

looking for ob/gyn esp workbook/flashcards or davies book email me what you have
jessicacovill_86_84@msn.com

5 months ago

looking for ob/gyn esp workbook/flashcards or davies book email me what you have
jessicacovill_86_84@msn.com

bethanig in Columbiana, Alabama

4 months ago

Looking to purchase a ESP Breast review book. Please email green.bethani@yahoo com

RichardWagner741 in Kansas City, Kansas

4 months ago

I have a 2013 Original ESP Breast book. Asking $200. Email me at richardwagner741@gmail.com if interested.

4 months ago

Looking for an ob/gyn esp book to purchase I don't have the money to go to conference.. If anyone has anything email me at jessicacovill_86_84@msn.com.
Thank you...

Anna in Downey, California

3 months ago

Hi, I am wondering if there is anyone selling an ESP Abdomen book with or without the flashcards. If you are, can you please state your price via emailing me at M1inphatchu8ti0n@yahoo.com. Thank you and have an amazing day.

mark in Lakeland, Florida

1 month ago

Loooking for esp vas review book email me at Markcubilete@Yahoo.com if you want to selll

Orly in Miami, Florida

11 days ago

Hi everyone. I am looking to sell some books and educational materials that I have. Those interested can email me @OrlyJ22@yahoo.com.

-Textbook of Diagnostic Ultrasonography Vol. 1 5th Edition Hagen-Ansert
-Textbook of Diagnostic Ultrasonography Vol. 2 5th Edition Hagen-Ansert
-National Certification Examination Review Spiral Workbook - Abdomen 3rd Edition (used w/ notes but good in condition)
-Davies Q&A Review for ARDMS Ultrasound Physics Review CD Version 2.0
-ESP Abdominal Ultrasonography Spiral Workbook Copyright 1999 (older version but same content some notes/highlights but in good condition)
-Gulfcoast Registry Review Flashcards Abdomen and Physics Revised 1995 (used but in good condition)
-Ultrasound Physics and Instrumentation 4th Edition Hedrick Hykes Starchman (excellent condition)
-Foundations of Physics 1st edition Tom Hsu
-Abdominal/OBGYN Ultrasound Review Quiz Book 1st Edition (some writing but in good condition)
-Gulfcoast Ultrasound Abdominal Ultrasound Protocol Manual w/ DVD Video

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.